Feather Bound

By Unearthlycanine

In the bustling world of heroes and ordinary people, Y/N, a humble barista and inspiring artist, struggling t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 41

16 3 0
By Unearthlycanine

You groaned, the warm light of the morning sun leaking in through the windows as you stretched out your body. Your head hurt, a side effect of how much wine you had last night for sure. Everything else on your body was sore—your neck, your thighs and legs, your core—but it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, it felt so good, hurting in the best of ways, your pussy twitching at the memory of it all. You were fairly certain, despite being a total virgin, that he was the best lay you'd ever had.

He had been so cute, his movements so cautious, unsure at first. It had been so fucking hot, the way his breath had hitched when you'd guided his hand between your legs. How eager he had been, eating you like a man starved, so quick to learn. The fact that he'd actually gotten you to finish, an experience you had never really encountered before—considering Kuro never prioritized your pleasure despite his bragging to his friends—had caught you completely off guard, turning you into mush under him. So when he had finally expressed his desire to have sex, you had readily accepted, your heart pounding with affection as you watched him cutely struggle with the condom before offering to help him. You could see how nervous he had been, hovering over you until he finally entered you.

He was larger than Kuro, both thicker and longer, and the stretch alone last night had you gripping the sheets, moaning for him like you were the virgin. He wasted no time, finding a steady pace that had you nearly whimpering in his ear. It didn't last long; when you glanced up, you saw the strain in his face before he finally admitted to you he was going to finish. It didn't surprise you that it was quick; after all, it was his first time, and you were more than happy to encourage him to do so.

You had been so spent, so satisfied, and still so stupidly tipsy that you were almost certain you'd fallen asleep before he'd even taken off the condom. You sighed at the thought, guilt creeping through you as you blinked your eyes open. That had been his first time ever, and you hadn't even been awake to praise him or check in to see how he was feeling about it all. You'd left him alone to deal with that, and that thought made you sad. He deserved better, and you wondered if sneaking out of the room now to make him breakfast might somehow make up for it.

You shifted, pulling back the covers, sighing as you quickly realized you were still naked. You tried easing yourself from the bed, not wanting to wake him and you had almost made it when he groaned. Two strong arms swiftly wrapped around you, pulling you back into the bed roughly. He recovered you with the blanket, pressing a small kiss to your head before letting out a yawn.

"Now just where do you think you're going?" he asked, his voice still groggy with sleep. "Trying to sneak out before I wake up? Making me a one-night stand?" he added with a chuckle, and you quickly shook your head, hoping he was just joking.

"No! I was going to make you breakfast. I just feel really bad for falling asleep last night. I should've stayed up longer, and—"

"I have a much better way for you to say sorry," he whispered in your ear, catching you off guard as he suddenly pulled you flush against him, his dick pressing against the small of your back, and you sucked in a breath. You weren't the only one who had slept naked, it seemed, but where the hell had this sudden confidence come from? Not that you were complaining in the slightest; you could feel yourself growing wet at the thought of being able to fuck him again.

You heard rustling in his side drawer, confusing you slightly as he still had both arms wrapped around you, his fingers tracing gentle circles around your stomach. He kissed your neck, his tongue gently lapping over a sore spot, and he let out a small breath against it.

"Sorry, I guess I got carried away, but you just look so fucking pretty with them." he mumbled, and you frowned, realizing he must've left marks, though his tone didn't really sound like he was all that sorry for it. Then suddenly, he let you go, swiftly grabbing you and tugging you out of bed to stand with him beside it. You blinked at him in confusion, wondering what he was planning when he kissed you. Soft and gentle at first, small sparks of pleasure shooting through you before it quickly grew more intense. This only lasted for a few seconds before he broke it, turning you and bending you over the bed as you let out a loud gasp of surprise.

Your mind raced as you heard the sound of a condom being ripped open. His newfound confidence this morning was astounding, heat coursing through your body as he took complete control of the situation. You were more than happy to let him do so, glad that he was finally relaxed enough to take charge. In all honesty, he deserved to be in control of more than just this, but for now, you hoped that letting him take the lead here would be a good enough start.

You glanced back just in time to see him roll the condom onto his cock, his golden eyes meeting yours, pupils blown out and wide as they looked at you. He had allowed his feathers to rejoin him, crimson wings back to their full glory and folded neatly behind his back. It only took another second before you quickly realized that he must have had his feathers digging in his nightstand this morning for a condom. He sucked in a breath as he made his way back over to you, his hands finding your hips before one of them moved to run a finger up your slit, swiftly pushing inside you.

You moaned, his finger already twisting and moving as he searched for that little spot he'd found last night, nearly making you cry out when he finally found it. He really was too fast for his own fucking good, putting everything he'd learned last night to good use as he swiftly added a second finger. You cried out as he started to rock them in and out of you, pushing back to meet his thrusts. You'd just started, and he already had you a total mess, whining and drooling into the sheets until finally, he let out his own sharp whine before removing his fingers.

"I can't wait anymore, I w-wanna," he paused suddenly, and you swear you could hear his teeth grind as he stuttered. You sucked in your own breath, needing to move fast before he got too in his head over it.

"Please," you whined, hoping the singular word was enough to bring him back to the moment. Thankfully, it seemed to work, one hand quickly grabbing your hip as the other aligned him to your entrance before he swiftly sank himself inside, a groan ripping from the back of his throat as he finally bottomed out. You moaned in response, your body screaming in the best way as he stretched your already sore walls out around him again.

"You feel so fucking good," he moaned, the last word turning into a small whine. "How the hell am I supposed to go back to work when I could be at home doing this all day instead?" He nearly growled, sending electricity shooting up your spine at his words before he started to move his hips.

Unlike last night, he was far more confident this time, his pace fairly decent right from the start as he thrust himself into you roughly. A few months ago, this is exactly what you would have imagined it was like to screw the number two hero. Rough, him pounding you into the mattress while you could do absolutely nothing but take it. You never would have thought he had been so fucking innocent, but those days were clearly behind him now. You gripped the sheets tightly in your hands, moaning out his name like a goddamn prayer. His arm wrapped around you, slender fingers searching for your clit, and you could've screamed when he finally found it. If this was your reward for taking him to an amusement park and his favorite dinner, you wished you had done it fucking sooner. You owed Haruki a serious thank you for sure.

Each thrust seemed to be timed perfectly with how he was stroking you, that coil in your stomach starting to tighten so beautifully as you whined and panted under him. His fingers dug into the flesh of your hips roughly, and you already knew he'd be leaving bruises to match the ones on your neck.

"Keigs, so... ngg–" you managed to pant out, but a sharp thrust against your G-spot caused the words to die in your throat as your vision went white, the coil in your stomach pulling impossibly tight before snapping. You clenched around him, your entire body feeling so impossibly heavy and light at the same time as he continued to fuck you ruthlessly through your orgasm. You could feel his feathers ruffling as he leaned over to kiss your neck, his breath heavy and hot against the shell of your ear.

The sound of his wings suddenly unfurling reached your ears as he let out a grunt, his hips stuttering as he reached his own finish, groaning out something that nearly stopped your heart completely.

"Fuck, I love you."

You blinked at the wall as he caught his breath behind you, his wings lazily beating the air as you tried to calm yourself. Your heart was pounding, your mind going a million miles an hour. Had he just said what you thought he said? That he loves you?

It was conflicting, twisting your gut in a way that made absolutely no sense. This was the goal after all, this was what you had signed up for. What you wanted. You wanted to find love, wanted to be together. If you were honest, you were pretty sure you loved him too. At least, you knew those feelings for him were there. You'd be a liar to admit anything otherwise. But to say it outloud, to admit it...that was something else entirely.

Because the last time someone had told you that they loved you, they'd abused you. Used you, took every little piece you had to offer until you were a shell of yourself, trying your hardest to hold it together for that beautiful little girl he didn't even want. Kuro always used those three words after every single fucked up thing he did.

"You know I love you, right?"

"I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't love you."

"I love you enough to keep you in my house. You should be grateful for that."

You'd given him your heart, and he'd smashed it to bits time and time again. That word had meant nothing; it was empty, just a threat, a reminder that he owned you. But this wasn't Kuro anymore. This was Keigo. Keigo, who never held anything over your head, Keigo who was helping you get Himari back, Keigo who said that he loved you. He had to actually mean it, right?

"Y/N?" he whispered, forcing you to come back to reality. You had been so lost in your own thoughts that you hadn't even noticed he'd already pulled out and cleaned himself up. You turned to look at him, watching as he quickly pulled on a pair of sweatpants. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

The look on his face screamed insecurity, and you wanted so much to do something to comfort him. Still, if you were honest, you weren't really sure what to do now. Too caught up in your own fears, in your own past, so instead you forced a smile across your face.

"I'm going to go make breakfast," you replied, your own voice sounding more strained than you intended, and he frowned, a hand coming up to run through his hair. He shuffled uncomfortably, sucking in a large breath before looking at you sadly.

"If I did something wrong, I wish you would just tell me," he muttered, tapping his toe against the floor as he avoided your gaze.

"No, you didn't—"

"It's because I said I love you, isn't it?" He muttered, still not meeting your gaze, and you swallowed nervously as silence stretched between you. You could see the hurt on his face, your heart twisting. You willed yourself to say it back; it wasn't that hard. Just open your mouth and say it! You felt it, you knew you did, so why couldn't your mouth and brain catch up to your heart?

After a few more seconds, he let out a disgusted-sounding snort, walking toward the closet and sliding on a shirt. It took you a second before you realized he was putting on his hero costume, and you frowned. He still had an entire week of vacation left. Was he seriously that upset that he was going to go back to work early?

"Oh no, Keigs, come on," you said quietly, and he shook his head in response. He didn't look at you, didn't say anything before he grabbed his jacket and stormed out of the room. You flinched at the sound of the front door slamming shut before sucking in a deep, shuddering breath. You'd really done it now.

"God fucking damn it!" you cursed, your hands smacking down on the mattress before tears finally started slipping down your cheeks. This was just one more thing Kuro had managed to fuck up for you. You grabbed Keigo's pillow, pulling it against your chest as you laid back down to cry, your chest so tight it hurt.

"I love you too," you whispered into it between sobs.

Too little and far too fucking late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.8K 10
You figured it was bound to happen with how things were going between you and Hawks. You're elastic with being pregnant and you knew the consequences...
139 20 58
Three years post-war and quirkless, Hawks retreats to the tranquil landscapes of Tennessee, seeking refuge from his dark past. Amidst the country air...
112K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ" you'...
624K 17.4K 47
You find an injured #2 pro hero on the side of the road one night and care for his injuries. Little do you know, this changes the trajectory of your...