เญจโŽฏ "๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘" โŽฏเญง | STRA...

By 0FTHEFALLENSTARZ

Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿญ; ๐— ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—”๐—ซ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฎ: ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฏ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ช๐—ข๐—š โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฐ; ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฑ; ๐——๐—œ๐—š ๐——๐—จ๐—š โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฒ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿด; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐’๐”๐™๐ˆ๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜? โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐€๐“๐’ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ‘; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ’; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐”๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐’๐“ โž

โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿณ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ โž

39 2 0
By 0FTHEFALLENSTARZ

- 3rd Person POV

"You're positive that was dart?" Lucas asked Dustin. "Yes, he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." He explained. "Well, he was tiny three days ago.." Max pointed out. "He probably molted like three times already." Y/n scoffed. "Malted?" Steve uttered. "Molted." Dustin corrected. The group of five kept walking maybe trying to find where Dart went.

They talked about how much dart will end up growing again."Yeah, he'll eat more than just cats.." Steve said nonchalantly. "Wait.. cats? Dart ate a cat?!" Lucas exclaimed, stepping in front of Dustin. "No.. what? No." Dustin denies.

"What are you talking about? he ate Mews," Steve said. "Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asked. "Dustin's cat," Y/n told her. "Dude!" Dustin yells at the Harringtons, now that they exposed him. "I knew it! You kept him!" Lucas shouts. "No! No.. No, I- no, I.." Dustin stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"He missed me. He wanted to come home!" Dustin tried telling Lucas. "Bullshit!" Lucas responded. "I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?!" Dustin tried reasoning. "Oh, so now you admit it?!" Lucas scolded him. "Guys who cares we have to go!" Max interrupted.

"I care! You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of the law!" Lucas shouted at Dustin. "So did you!" He fired back. "What?" Lucas questioned him. "You told a stranger the truth!" Dustin specified while also pointing the flashlight in Max's face. Y/n sighed. Those three just kept arguing.

Steve and Y/n noticed something, it sounded like the monsters from earlier but they were farther away. "Hey, guys.." Steve tried getting their attention. "Guys!" Y/n yelled. The three of them turned to look at her and Steve. "Shut up. Do you hear that?" Y/n said while running to the sound, Steve followed behind. Everyone else proceeded to follow, Max tried to protest but no one listened. She then followed too.

The group made it to a clear view of the forest. "I don't see them," Dustin said. Lucas took out his binoculars and started looking around to find the creatures "It's the lab. They were going back home." He said.

- Your POV

We managed to make it down to where the lab was, since I took the lead it was faster. Someone was yelling at us so we had to hurry and reveal ourselves. There we saw Nancy and Jonathan "Steve?!" They said at the same time. "Nancy?" Steve said "Jonathan." Dustin also said.

"What are you doing here?!" Nancy asked. "What are you doing here?" Steve repeated her question. "We're looking for Mike and Will." She told us. "They're not in there are they?" I asked her. "We're not sure.." She replied. "Why?" Jonathan asked before we heard the screeches again. It was coming from the lab.

Everyone kept talking about what they'd been doing, while Nancy and I noticed that the lights turned on again in the lab. "The powers back." She told everyone. We all rushed to the gate and Jonathan tried to open it with the button, which didn't work. Dustin tried to step in and do it himself but it didn't work either.

Then the gate seemingly opened. "I did it!" Dustin exclaimed. Jonathan rushed in the car and into the front of the lab to see if everyone was there. Johnathan zoomed past us and Hopper pulled up in front of us and told us to get in his car.

We went to the Byers' home. Will's mom was sobbing and looked super distraught. Everyone was silent unsure of what to say. Chief Hopper was yelling at someone on the phone. I stood next to Dustin holding onto his sweater sleeve, while everyone was calming down.

"They didn't believe you? Did they?" Dustin asked Hopper after ending his phone call. "We'll see," Hopper told him. " 'We'll see'? We can't just sit here while those things are loose!" Mike yelled at him. "We stay here and we wait for help," Hopper told Mike sternly. We stayed silent again.

Bob died. The man who worked at the radio shack. I've only been there a couple of times to get my Walkman fixed, Bob was pretty fun. We knew that Mrs. Byers was the one taking this the hardest. He was the one who saved everyone that came out of that lab.

Mike stood up and walked over to some puzzles that seemed to be Bob's. "Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?" Mike said to us. "Really?" Lucas asked. "He petitioned the school to start it and everything.. then he had a fundraiser for equipment... Mr Clarke learned everything from him!" Mike explained while walking over to us.

"Pretty awesome right?" He asked. Everyone agreed. "We can't let him die in vain," Mike said. "What do you want to do Mike? The chiefs right on this, we can't stop those demodogs on our own.." Dustin argued. "Demodogs?" Max questions the new nickname.

"Demogorgon, dogs... demodogs. It's like a compound, it's like a play on words.." Dustin explains. "Okay!" Max stopped him from going into further detail. "I mean.  when it was just dart.. maybe." Dustin went back to Mike's comment. "But there's an army now," Lucas added. "Precisely." Dustin agreed.

"His army," Mike said out of nowhere. I looked over at him. "What do you mean?" Steve questioned him. "His army. Maybe if we stop him, we can stop his army too." Mike briefly plans. He then shows us some drawings of some weird monster.

"The shadow monster.." Dustin says quietly. "It got Will that day on the field. The doctor said it was like a virus, it infected him." Mike explains. "So.. the virus is like connected to the tunnels?" I asked him. "To the tunnels, monsters, the upside down, everything." Mike listed off.

"Woah, slow down. Slow down." Steve complained. "Okay so, the shadow monster's inside everything, and if the vines feel something like pain.. then so does Will." Mike makes it more clear. "And so does Dart." Lucas also adds. "Yeah, like what Mr. Clarke taught us. The hive mind." Mike reminded them.

"Hive mind?" Steve uttered in confusion. "A collective consciousness.." I briefly explain. "And this is the thing that controls everything. It's the brain." Mike points to the drawing. "Like the mind flayer..." Dustin compares which makes Lucas and Mike look at him in agreement.

"The what?" Steve, Max, and I say in unison. We went back to the kitchen to get everyone on board. Dustin quickly opens a book and starts explaining the mind flayer, "The mind flayer.." he says. "What the hell is that?" Hopper questions him. "It's a monster from an unknown dimension. It's so ancient that it doesn't even know its true home. Okay.. it enslaves races of other dimensions by taking over their brains using its highly developed psionic powers." Dustin tells us. I sighed, it was only from a nerdy game.

Hopper seemed to have read my mind or something, "Oh my God. None of this is real. This is a kid's game." Hopper complained. "No. It's a manual. And it's not a kid's game. And unless you know something that we don't.. this is the best metaphor-" Dustin said before getting cut off. "Analogy." Lucas corrected. "Analogy? That's what you're worried about? Fine! An analogy for understanding whatever the hell this is.." Dustin says but gets cut off again.

"So this mind flamer thing-" Nancy began, "Flayer. Mind flayer." Dustin quickly corrected, Nancy sighed. "What does it want?" She asked Dustin, "To conquer us basically, it believes it's the master race." He stated. "Like the Germans?" Steve added. Everyone looked at him in confusion, "The Nazis..?" I  said assuming that was what he was referring to. Steve quickly caught on and nodded.

"Uh.. if the Nazis were from another dimension, totally," Dustin replied, I noticed Hopper getting irritated again. "It views other races, like us, as inferior to itself." He continued, "It wants to spread, to take over other dimensions." Mike chimed in. "We are talking about the destruction of our world as we know it!" Lucas exclaimed.

"Okay. So if this thing is like a brain that's controlling everything... then if we kill it.." Nancy attempts to piece together, "We kill everything it controls." Mike finishes her sentence. "We win?" I asked, "Theoretically.." Lucas responded. Hopper takes the book from Nancy, "Great. So how do we kill this thing? Shoot it with fireballs or something?" He asked.

"No, no. No fireballs... you summon an undead army because, uh.. zombies ya know they don't have brains. And the mind flayer it.. it, likes brains." Dustin got quiet, "It's just a game... it's a game." He utters. "What the hell are we doing here?!" Hopper walked away irritated. "I thought we were waiting for your military backup?" Dustin recalled back. "We are!" The chief yelled.

"Even if they come how are they going to stop this? You can't just shoot this with guns. " Mike asked. "You don't know that! We don't know anything!" Hopper shouted. "We know it's already killed everybody in that lab," Mike said. "And we know the monsters are gonna molt again," Lucas adds. "And we know it's only a matter of time before those tunnels reach this town," Dustin told Hopper.

"They're right.." Joyce agreed, everyone turned around to see her. "We have to kill it. I want to kill it." She said. "Me too. Me to Joyce. Okay? But how do we do that? We don't know exactly what we're dealing with here." Hopper tried to reason with her. "No.. but he does. If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it's Will. He connected to it, he'll know his weakness." Mike pointed out.

"I thought we couldn't trust him anymore? That's he's a spy for the mind flayer now." Max chimed in. "Well.. he can't spy if he doesn't know where is.. right Mike?" I asked him. I turned around and he nodded at me. Once we figured that out we all started to prepare how we were going to do this, they said they going to try it out in the shed they had.

- 3rd Person POV

Lucas and Dustin went out to look for stuff in the recycling bins. They dumped them out on the floor and started digging through stuff. "I'm sorry about Dart and all. I guess I just thought he was my friend..l was wrong." Dustin laughed, getting no response from Lucas. "I broke the rule of law, so if you want your girlfriend to take over my spot in the party, I understand." He continued. Lucas sighed, "She's not my girlfriend.." he smiled. "I saw you two holding hands in the bus, Lucas," Dustin recalled.

"She was just scared." Lucas sighed. "Plus I could say the same thing about you and Y/n, y'all kept holding onto each other." He added. Dustin looked down and smiled, "Yeah.. but I could feel it." Dustin says. "Feel what?" Lucas asked. "The electricity," Dustin replied before walking away.

"Where are you going?" Lucas yelled. "I have to apologize for being an asshole, real quick," Dustin says referencing what he said to Y/n on the bus.

- Your POV

"I get it now. Why El was your mage." I told Mike. "Oh yeah. Lucas told me about her." Max said. "Yeah, well he shouldn't have. Ya know, just because you guys know the truth, it doesn't mean you're in our party. You do know that right?" Mike said rudely. Dustin walked through the door "Y/n, can I speak to you about something very quickly?" He asked me. I nodded and stood up. "Can you take care of this Max?" I asked her. "Yeah sure" she replied before speaking to Mike again.

We went outside to where all the cars were. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing, I just wanted to say sorry... for being weird, back in the bus." He confessed. "Oh right." I sighed. "Yeah, it's fine if you don't wanna be friends with me anymore-" he rambles on. "No, I think you're pretty cool. Even if you keep weird slugs around your home.." I laughed. Then we fell silent, "Wanna work on the covers and stuff with me?" I asked. "Oh, yeah sure!" He smiled.

All of us began to tape on paper around the shed. We were trying to make it as unrecognizable as possible. Jonathan then finally brought out Will into the room. Joyce, Jonathan, Hopper, and Mike stayed in the shed to interrogate Will, while the rest of us went inside. We all just stood around inside the house, nervously. After a couple of minutes, the lights started to flicker strangely. We rushed to the window to maybe see what was happening but we really couldn't see, the lights did eventually stop flickering.

Hopper, and the rest, barged through the door unexpectedly. "What happened?!" Dustin asked him. Hopper began writing something down, "I think he's talking.. but not with words." We noticed that he was writing down in Morse code. "H. E. R. E. Will's still there. He's talking to us."

Jonathan rushes to get a radio. And they head back to the shed. The rest of us began to decode what Will was trying to say. What we decided was 'Close Gate.' The phone began to ring which blew our cover. It rang again so Nancy pulled the phone out of the wall and threw it. "You think he heard that?" Max asked. "It's just a phone.. it could be anywhere. Right?" Steve pointed out.

We heard the monsters screaming outside. Whatever was inside Will, found us. "That's not good.." Dustin exclaimed. Everyone from the shed had rushed back into the house. "Get away from the windows!" Hopper shouted. He asked Jonathan if he could use a gun he was holding, Nancy stepped up and took it instead. I decided to take out my pocket knife. We all stood cautiously waiting for the monsters to show up.

Out of nowhere, a monster was thrown through the window inside the house. We all looked at it for a moment. I decided to step up to see if it was alive. I poked at it with my pocket knife and the creature seemed lifeless. The doorknob began to creak open which made us all turn around.

A girl walked in. Everyone put their guns down. Mike stepped forward and they smiled at each other. His face softened.

That was El.

⎯⎯ ୨ Authors Corner ୧ ⎯⎯
Finally done with this chapter lol, I kept procrastinating on what I should do in s3 and 4 for the plot which I should've done later but anyway. Hope you enjoyed :3

↳ *Word count: 2471* ༉‧₊˚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...
41.2K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
107K 3.1K 35
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc
67.7K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -