Alpha's Girl

De Melanie5628

I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms... Mais

New home New School
Meeting Him
New friends
We meet again
Injury
The moment
Party
Maybe my Mate
Your mine
Apologies and the Truth
Authors note
Confronted
Shock
Other mate
Sleepover
Sleepover PT:2
Shy
Deimos
Wasn't Me
Connections
Dirty
Normal
The Talk
Punished
Authors note
Authors note
Turns
Break
Attack
Authors note
Brant

Hey guys!

1.2K 13 4
De Melanie5628

Hey guys! I was gonna title this authors note but I have so many I just wanted to do something different lol.

As you can see I took a little break and for the past few days I have been rewriting and editing some chapters.

I swear to you this time they will be coming soon.

If you haven't already figured out, im a procrastinator :(

In the meantime, I'm gonna but pics of my some of my fav books on here for you guys to read. 

(Disclaimer: I do not own these books, full credits to all the authors!!!!)

Enjoy!:

The one above is a hockey romance ;)

Like I said I do not own these books nor am I taking credit for them!! All credits to the authors!!

And these are only a little bit of my fav
Books on here 🙄

Love you guys !

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

385K 4K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
63.8K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
444K 9.5K 26
**** "Where do you think your going kitten" He whispered. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath fanning the back of my neck, sending pleasu...
652K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...