Lost

Per Hellotherebooks

Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first bec... Més

One
Two
Characters
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty -two

Twelve

326 11 1
Per Hellotherebooks

Auoura's pov

"She's a minor!" Papa shouts at Tom.

"I don't see the point." Tom says emotionalessly.

Salvatores eyes darken, jaw clinched knuckles turning white.

"It's Illegal!" Papa shouted.

"We sell drugs and kill people." I muttered looking down.

I feel all eyes on me.

"Plus we didn't do anything, he - I was just pulling his hair because it's soft and I was very very jealous." I lie.

Mafia men are stupid, especially the powerful ones.

I look at Aden glaring at him to keep quiet.

"Is that true?" Papa ask looking at Aden.

"Um y - yea." Aden says sighing.

They all groan, walking away.

I walk back to my room with Tom following me behind.

Going into my room I get in bed. Tom does too.

I kiss him. "Trying to get me killed, mama's?" He teases smirking.

"Shut it." I said giggling as he laughs.

"You don't laugh much." I whisper.

Tom sigh's. "Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back tears and pretend you're okay." He says.

"But I don't smile." He clarified.

"It's ok to cry. It's ok to cry when things get too hard. Do you not cry because you're man?" I said.

"Yes." He answered my question.

I sit up as he does too, and i hugging him.

"It's ok to cry, it doesn't matter if you're man. Just let things out sometimes." I said.

I frown feeling wet drops on my shoulders.

"You won't tell anyone?" He chokes out.

"Never." I promised.

"Do you wanna tell me about it, or go to bed?" I asked.

"Bed." He sniff's out.

"Ok." I whisper pulling away, I kiss him on the forehead, when he lays down I do to, wiping some of his tears away.

"Goodnight Tommy." I whisper.

"Goodnight mamas." He whispers back.

Waking up I look around to see Tom not here making me frown.

I look around to feel him in the bathroom. The door opens reavling Tom.

"How'd you sleep?" He ask me.

"Good, what about you?" I asked.

"Good." He said shortly.

I get up and go to the bathroom to get ready.

After a few minutes later, I look myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black plain shirt, and some grey pants. My hair is down, no makeup on me.

I grab my gun and tuck it into my pocket.

I look at my left arm on the back of my wrist are lines. Too many lines.

I laugh out loud, tears in my eyes.

I remember, when I was younger. I used to say, I would never end up this way. And look at me now.

Sighing I drop my arm and walk out the bathroom.

I look to see Tom sitting down on his phone. He's ready. He's wearing a black ribbed knit solid sweater and black pants with a matching back pants. A silver watch on his wrist.

Quickly I go to my dresser pulling out white wrap.

I tie it on my wrist.

Once I'm done I sigh.

They'll know soon. They'll know soon how weak I am.' I thought.

I turn around to be face to face with Tom. His eyes trail down to my wrist, recognition sits in his eyes.

His eyes go back on mine as he smiles small. "Why don't we go eat?" He says as I nod smiling. Thankful that he didn't say anything.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the kitchen, food all on the table.

I sit down along with the others.

"So, how's everyone doing?" I questioned.

"Good." They all say, I nod.

"Has anyone gotten laid while I was gone?" I blurt out as they choke.

What? I wanna know, I'm nosey.' I thought.

"Wh - what?" Liam questions.

"Has anyone gotten liad-" I try to repeat but get cut off.

"W - we heard you princess." Sav said as I nod.

"No, we have not, we've all been here or killing people." Blade says as I nod.

"Have you?" Mama ask smiling.

I nod humming.

"Anton?" Salvatore eyes darken.

"Oh no - I mean. Yes but I was drunk, but yes his guards. He got rid of them though, like killed them." I said smiling.

I slept with all the guards I didn't like.

"Can we stop talking about this, it's making me feel uncomfortable." Luca says as I giggle.

The front door slams open. "AUOURAA!" I hear someone shout, we look to see for Josh and Mark to come through the kitchen door.

Josh with a huge smile and Mark with a emotionaless face.

"Hi!" Josh says as I giggle running up to him and hug him.

"Hi bestie." He squeaks picking me up.

"Hi." I giggle.

"What you doing?" He ask as I sit down.

"Eating." I said I'm a duh tone.

"Cool, I haven't had any breakfast yet too!" He said grabbing my bread and eggs stuffing it in his mouth, he chews groaning.

"Ew." I whispered.

A few seconds later he swallows the food. "Yum." He said smacking his lips together.

"You fatass, that was mine!" I shout, he looks down at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says grabbing my orange juice and taking a sip.

"Fatass." I grunt crossing my arms.

"Girlfriend, why you always trina fight me?" Josh says as I get up.

"Who's gonna try to fight a fat ass?" I shout.

"You're such a a child." He says.

"I am a child, what's your excuse?" I fire back.

Salvatore chulckes.

"You've just been reunited and now your fighting like children, again?" Mark questioned.

"He stated it!" "She started it." Me and Josh shout pointing out fingers at each other.

Third person pov

"GIVE ME IT BACK!" Auoura shouts running after Josh.

Auoura chases Josh down the stairs.

"SHES GONNA KI- !" Josh shouts, he then falls down as Auoura goes down with him.

A whole bunch of footsteps are running towards them.

Salvatore, his brother's parents. Mark Will gasp, Tom doesn't gasp but his eyes widen with worry.

Auoura stands up breathing hard, along with Josh.

"You pushed me!" He shouts, the plane toy still in his hands.

"Give me it, it's mine!" Auoura screams.

"No!" Josh argues back, clenching the plane toy to his chest.

Auoura screams running towards Josh jumping onto him and causing him to fall to the ground.

"Give me it!" Auoura shouts grabbing the toy and trying to get it from his hands.

"No!"

Will goes behind Auoura, grabbing her by the waist trying to get her off, she grabs Joshes hair as he screams out.

"I'm. Not. Leaving. Without. My toy." She says pulling out her dagger.

"Ayeeeee." Will says as his eyes widen at the dagger.

"Beat him! Beat him for taking your toy!" Mia shouts. She turns around looking at Blade, her eyes darkening. She raises her hand, doing the thumb sigh pointing it to her left side of her neck and slowly going to the other side.

Blade gaulps, turning around and running.

Chaos. Chaos everywhere.

Another chapter, thank y'all for reading and waiting, I hope you all have a good day morning evening, night. Remember to take care of yourselves.

Counted words: 1200

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

50.1K 848 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
23.8K 418 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
Fightclub Per 𝕿𝖎𝖓𝖆

Literatura romàntica

608K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...