The found italian mafia princ...

By MsKittycatred

Camilla Bianchi was a happy 6 year old with her 7 older brothers, father and mother, she had everything every... More

Characters
Aesthetics
Chapter 1 -Getting found by family
Chapter 2 -finding out
Chapter 3- getting comfortable
Chapter 4 -almost dying
Chapter 5 -the unknown men
Chapter 6 -telling them what happened
Chapter 8 -Destination
Chapter 9 -Bahamas
Chapter 10 -Our bonding time
Chapter 11 -The boys
Chapter 12 - Father-daughter day
A/N
Chapter 13 -Phone calls
Chapter 14 - Enemies 1
Chapter 15 - Dangerous

Chapter 7 -Family time

61 0 0
By MsKittycatred

Salvatore Pov

Its now been 1 week after my little Cami getting in a car accident. And 1 week after her telling us about her abuse.

The moment she went to sleep that night we all took out our rage, we had too much rage. Even Luca, his rage is nothing like a 15 year olds boy kinda rage. His is like a 20 year olds.

I'm sitting in my office with Giovanni busy with shipment. I was thinking of taking a family vacation, just me my sons and daughter, maybe they can all bring 1 friend each.

"I was thinking we could all go on a family vacation, and maybe you all could bring 1 friend each, thought we could take our minds of the mafia for a bit. Mario (their third in command) can watch after the mafia for 2 weeks. And I wasn't asking Gio."I say and after speaking he nods.

"Well let's go down, dinner is almost ready then we can tell everyone there."I say as we stand up and leave.

When we got downstairs we saw all my kids downstairs except Cami. "Carlo go get your sister from her room please."he stands up and goes to get his sister.

We all went into the kitchen, sat down and waited for my 2 youngest children too arrive. Then they stroll into the kitchen and went to their seats.

We all started eating the moment Cami sits down. "I was thinking about a family vacation, for 2 weeks, you can each bring 1 friend."I say and caught everyone's attention.

They were all talking about who to bring, and what they were going to do on this vacation. "Papa?"Cami caught my attention and Giovanni attention.

"Yes, baby?"I ask while drinking some whine. "I was hoping if I could go shopping tomorrow and buy some clothes?"she asks with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, we'll be leaving in 2 days, but you'll have to take one of your brothers."she nods and Luciano and Carlo both say they'll go with her tomorrow.

Dinner went great. Camilla also has to wear something for her leg, because of the car crash, her leg got hurt so she has to wear something for it to get better. Everytime she walks her one leg is straight so that it can heal.

We all went to our rooms and went straight to bed.

-next day-

I woke up early in the morning and got dressed. I had a meeting at my legal business. So now I'm on my way there.

While I'm busy with legal business, Giovanni will be busy with mafia business.

It's now 3pm and I'm driving home. I'm surprising my kids, none of them know where we are going, not even Giovanni.

When I arrive at home I'm greeted by my sons arguing, in the living room. I don't see Giovanni, Marcello or Camilla there.

I go up to my office and Gio and Cello are busy with some papers. "Where is Cami, she isn't downstairs with the rest?"I ask getting myself a drink from my table, where all my alcohol are.

"She's in her room, packing her stuff, everyone's stuff is already packed, and ready for tomorrow. "Cello says then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."I say and in comes 7 boys/men. They are probably the friends my sons are bringing.

They all greet me and take a seat on my couches. I also see Luca sitting there- the American mafia boss- the one that knows Cami aswell.

But I don't see Flora anywhere. I wonder why she isn't here. Well, hello boys, please tell me what is your names, Luca you don't have to answer, and Vincenzo."I say as they both walk out my office.

"Hello sir, I'm Sebastián, Massimo friend." One says with a slight French accent. But everything about him seems cold even his aura.

"Hi sir, I'm Domenico, Orlando friend."one says with a normal tone.

"Hiya sir, Alonzo, Luciano friend."another says with a Spanish kinda accent.

"Hi sir, Asher, Santino friend."another says, with an American accent.

"And lastly, I'm Adrian, Marcello friend."another says and atleast the last one.

Everything about these boys scream, cold, anger, ruthless, I see my sons made the right friends.

"Well, hello too you to boys, now tomorrow we leave early so you'll all have too spend the night here in the spare bedrooms. And I have a daughter Camilla, she's 13, now I know this isn't any of your jobs but-"I was cut off by one of the boys, and surprisingly it was that friend of Massimo, that extremely cold one- Sebastián-.

"We will look after her sir, we know how boys can be, and we really don't mind looking after her."and I nod, not really caring that he cut me of, even when I hate people doing that.

"Well boys Luciano and Carlo will show you your bedrooms, and have a good rest."and with that they all leave. And Gio and Cello leave too.

I went to my bedroom to shower and get ready for dinner.

After getting done, I went downstairs and saw all the boys there and their friends too.

When we all took our seats, Cami came in and frowned when she looked up.

"Baby, this is all your brother's friends, they are coming with tomorrow."I say as she takes her usual seat next too me.

"Hi."she says shyly and they all say hi too. When she saw Luca her eyes grew big, and she looked down at her plate.

Then we all started to eat. We all talked throughout the dinner, well all my children, except me and Cami.

"Hey baby, why isn't Flora coming?"I ask and she looks at me. "She had some stuff to do."she says as she frowns and stops eating, and I immediately grew worried.

"Hey, what wrong baby?"I ask as I stand up and now we caught everyone's attention. She just shakes her head no.

"Hey, come on baby, what's wrong?"I say as I pick her up, and put her on my lap, but carefully, her leg is still not better.

"Hey, what is it?"i ask again and she holds her leg that is hurt. So it's her leg.

"My leg, hurts, it's been in pain since shopping this morning."she says as she stands up and walks into the kitchen.

And the moment she goes into the kitchen my sons ask me questions.

"Is she OK?"

"What's wrong?"

"Her leg is hurt, and she said it has been since this morning. "I say as Cami walks in the dining room again with painkillers. She sits down and drinks 2 painkillers.

"Baby, why don't you go up to bed, and rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day."she nods standing up and walking up to her room.

The rest of the dinner was quiet, then everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep. I went to my little baby's room and saw she was asleep holding her leg, I went towards her bed and held her close to me, in a fatherly hug. She immediately hugged me back.

"I love you my baby."I say pulling her even closer to me if that's possible.

"I love you too papa."she says and I smile widely.

"I'll protect you with my live, till the day I day."with that I drift off to sleep holding my little baby in my arms close to me.

-next morning-

I wake up early as always. This time it's much earlier, it's now 3 am in the morning. Yes, I know very fucking early.

I get up quietly, not wanting to wake up Cami yet. I then went to my room got showered and put on a suit, once again, like always. Then I took all my bags and went downstairs, and just put my bags at the door for when we leave at 5:30am

When I went into the kitchen, I saw all my sons there except Carlo, Luciano, Luca, and Alonzo. "Hello, boys, I see everyone is up early, well not everyone."I say and just then Luciano and Alonzo come in with wide eyes.

They greeted us and we also greeted back. It's now almost, 4:30, and everyone was having breakfast then strolled in Carlo and Luca also looking wide awake.

I thought to get Cami McDonald's on the way to the airport, and I know for a fact all my sons will be jealous, and will start arguing with me, but I don't care, as long as my little baby is happy.

When I was done with breakfast I went and woke up Cami.

Camilla Pov

I was woken up by someone combing my hair with their fingers. When I opened my eyes I was greeted with my Papa. I internally smiled.

"Come on baby, time to wake up, get dressed, we have to leave almost."I stood up and went into the bathroom to have a cold shower.

I put on vanilla scented shampoo, and after I then put on vanilla scented conditioner. Then I put on some vanilla scented shower gel, I like the smell of vanilla, I don't know why, I just do.

After done showering, I brushed my teeth and did my hair, I decided to jeep my hair down, and my hair is straight now so...

Then I got dressed in one of the clothes I bought.

Her outfit^

After getting dressed I checked too see if I have everything I'll possibly need. I have 2 big suitcases, and 1 duffle bag.

Then I put on my smart watch Massimo got me, and put it on. Then when I know I had everything, I went downstairs and saw that there was already bags and suitcases at the door.

I heard voices in the kitchen so I went there and saw everyone there. I greeted them and they all greeted back.

When I sat down I saw all my brothers glaring at me, hell even Gio was glaring at me. "What?"I say getting irritated by their glaring.

"You are changing."

"I don't want to fight boys this early."

"Nah, change now."

"You are not going out like that."

They all said at once. I just rolled my eyes at them. I turned to my Papa, "Papa, please talk to them, I like this, besides I can literally take care of myself."I say the last part towards my brothers. All their friends laugh, hah they probably think I can't.

"You should underestimate her, she may be 13, but he'll she fights like a fucking 20 year old."the moment he says that the laughter dies down, and now it's my turn to laugh.

I went and got my painkillers for the flight and the whole vacation. When I got back into the kitchen the all stood up and went to the front door. I followed.

"OK, we are all driving with 2 cars. The first car is gonna be me, Cami, Luca, Carlo, Luciano and Alonzo. The rest in the other car."with that we all left and put our bags and suitcases in the car.

Papa was driving with me in shotgun, Carlo and Luca behind me and Papa, and Luciano and Alonzo, behind at the back.

I took out my phone and put on my earpods and listened to music. I was still fucking tired, even after taking a cold ass shower.

I was closing my eyes for a second when someone tapped me. When I turn my head and take out my earpods, I see it was my Papa who tapped me.

"Yes Papa?"I ask and my brothers and their friends are still yapping about something.

"What do you want from McDonald's, and you can pick anything."and my brothers and their friends immediately turn their heads to Papa.

Then they all start saying what they want, but Papa cut them off. "No you all already had breakfast, she didn't, so only she gets McDonald's."and they all complain but papa's attention was on me, "so what do you want baby?"he asks again and I smile and say, "big Mac, chocolate milkshake, large fries, and 10 chicken nuggets."I say and he smiles and orders.

After a while we got our food-well mine. Then we started driving to the airport. While I was slowly eating I was watching a movie, with earpods on tho. I mean I don't want my family to hear what I'm watching.

##################################

Vincenzo Ricci
26
Giovanni friend

Alonzo Mancini
16
Luciano friend

Domenico Baker
20
Orlando friend

Asher Pierce
18
Santino friend

Adrian Grey
22
Marcello friend

Sebastián Montero
17
Massimo friend

__________________________________________________________________________________

OK here is how I imagine their friends. You all already know Luca, so I'm not gonna show him again.

OK next chapter....whenever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 443 36
The girl who goes by different names and has two sides: her angel and her devil. Elma has lived enough to know that there is no backing out of the wo...
39.4K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
1.3M 31.4K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
57.5K 1.6K 36
Beatrice Anderson has never lived a normal life. Living in a town where gangs run wild and no one seems to follow the law Beatrice has become quite...