Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 40

19.2K 1.5K 231
By _arywryts_

Just for my readers I published this chapter today itself and I hope you will like it. I know you were not able to contain your excitement but I will double your curiosity after this chapter ends 😁.

Zaalima mat kehna mujhe. But take a note of it.

I need 750+ votes on the last chapter and this chapter as well with a lots of comments and love. And I am sure of it that I won't publish the next chapter before the target it completed.

It's a double update. Check out the last chapter if you haven't and don't forget to vote and comment.

Flashback

"Ahaan this is our old bungalow's address." Ruhi said while she opened her watsapp after keeping the call on speaker to check the address which Ahaan had messaged her. All she was unaware was that Abhay was standing behind her and had heard her conversation with Yudhishthir and Ahaan.

"Yeah dii , actually that place is the safest place to hide those three bastards of Yudhishthir jiju. He won't find them there." His eyes widened and the next second he slipped away from the scene .

'Yudhishthir bhaiya's wife had kidnapped his men and moreover how come bhaiya is unaware about all this?" He said to himself.

Flashback Ends.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Now what bhaiya?"

"It's okay Abhay. I knew that Ruhi was up to something. Because she was afraid that I would find out her secret." I said and he looked at me with confused eyes.

"Which secret?" That my wife is the CEO of Arcane Apparels. She is the owner of the fastest growing fashion label and I have figured it out. I won't lie but Ruhi is very good at her work. She knows how to play her cards well but she is still inexperienced. She needs my assistance here.

"She is the CEO of Arcane Apparels."

"What?" Abhay literally screamed and stood up from his chair in surprise. In fact I was also surprised when I found out that my wife is the youngest CEO of the world. When Abhay told me about her plans with Ahaan at that point I confirmed that my doubts were correct. I spied on her.

I knew that she eavesdropped mine and Alex's conversation when I was planning to keep my men behind her to find the secret she was hiding from me. I intentionally kept those contract files in her view in order to get her reactions and I succeeded in it. After that I did some research on the deals and investments of my father-in-law's business and found that he had spent way more than required on Arcane Apparels's for funding them.

He spent more than twenty crores on her and after that I even found the certification of completion of the fashion designing course in Ruhi's name under her clothes in her closet. Thus, confirming my doubts. I had seen her sketching and visiting Arcane Apparels many times. She herself left evidence for me.

"Now what bhaiya?"

"Let's go and give my wife and brother-in-law a surprise visit." I stood up and wore my tuxedo while Abhay followed me. "That's Ahaan's car." Abhay pointed at the car parked at the backside of the bungalow and I motioned him to stop. Then I saw Ahaan, Ruhi walking towards the car and Vardhan, their paternal aunt's son following them. Ahaan and Vardhan are best friends.

Abhay parked the car there and we entered the Singhania's old bungalow from its entrance. I kicked the main door open and it creaked while opening and we both entered inside and saw those three useless bastards tied on the chairs.

"Bhai they are drugged..."

"With the same drug we use. I gave it Ahaan." I completed his sentence and then looked around the bungalow, which was shabby and the spiders had made webs all around. Glasses were broken and some old furniture was kept there.

"I have injected a solution in their system and they will wake up soon." Abhay informed me and I pulled out my gun and pointed it at an unbroken glass pane. After clicking the trigger I fired a bullet which broke the glass and two of them woke up with a jerk.

"Stand near the entrance Abhay because Ahaan and Vardhan will come soon and remember not to let them escape." Abhay nodded and I punched the sleeping Beauty who was sleeping soundly. He also woke up with a jerk and glared at them.

"You are useless bastards. A petite girl of twenty years kidnapped you and you were not able to do anything. Useless creatures I am going to fire you." They looked down in shame and then I heard my phone ringing and saw Ruhi's number flashing on the screen.

"Abhay do not receive Ruhi's call if she calls you." I ordered him.

"Okay bhaiya....oh my god welcome." I turned and saw Abhay holding Ahaan's and Vardhan's collars. I smirked and walked towards them and mockingly hugged them. Ahaan was shooting draggers at me with his eyes and I smiled before saying, "How's my boy doing?"

He kept on glaring at me and I chuckled,"How's Saadhvi, your girlfriend?"

His steel grey eyes turned hollow and dark in anger and he snarled ,"That whore is not my girlfriend."

I gave him a tight lipped smile and made both of them stand near those useless creatures. I sat down on the chair placed in the middle of the bungalow and Abhay stood beside me and asked me ,
"What next Bhai?"

"Nothing but we have to wait for Ruhi, she will come soon." I said and then turned towards Ahaan who had shouted something,"Dare you do anything with my sister. I will kill you."

"Shut up junior Singhania, your sister is my wife first." I grit out at him but he was responding to me with his angry eyes. He is very dangerous and strong. But not on the right track. Rather than focusing on his career, he is fucking girls and poking his nose, ears, legs and hands in my work.

"I don't understand how Ruhi didi can love you?" His words made me snap my face at him and he continued,"She deserved someone better, rather than an emotion less person than you." Then I think I should pity his future wife.

Ruhi, in love with me?
Not possible. I stood up from my chair and asked him, "She told you that she loves me?"  Ahaan gave me a stink eye and looked away from me.

"Look here junior Singhania." Ahaan turned towards me and said ,"You are the only monster in this world who can't see love in her eyes for you. It's all clear in her eyes that she loves you."

I again sat back on the chair and Alex's number flashed on my screen.
"Where are you?"

"What happened?"

"Ruhi was asking me."

"Don't worry I have reached near her and I will meet her soon. Alex I have a great story for you which I will tell you in the evening."

It had been more than forty minutes since we were waiting for Ruhi. My ears got alert when I heard the door being opened and I signalled Abhay to keep his gun ready in case of any emergency. The door opened slowly and there stood Ruhi in front of me but her attention was on her brothers and she took a breath of relief.

I pulled the gun away from Abhay's hold because she fears them but I was surprised when I saw her holding the gun. Her eyes slowly turned towards me and her eyes widened in realisation and I said,
"Welcome Mrs. Ruhi Rathore or should I say The Greatest CEO of all times, CEO of Arcane Apparels. We have been waiting for you for  forty three minutes and thirteen seconds to grace us with your important presence."

She looked shocked and afraid at the same time and took a few steps back. I should have asked everyone present there to clap for her.

"Come inside." I gave her a threatening look and she gulped down but suddenly my attention shifted towards the commotion behind her and saw my father-in-law Shyam Singhania entering. Ruhi might have called him. I glanced at Ahaan and Vardhan who were standing with their mouths open and visibly afraid.

Ahaan is not scared of me but his father. Mr. Singhania quickly hugged his daughter, my wife Ruhi and then looked at me.

"Yudhishthir..."

"Welcome uncle." I stood and walked towards him and touched his feet. "I have a great story for you." And turned back to look at Ahaan and Vardhan, both of them were looking down. Mr. Singhania looked at his son and his own eyes darkened in anger.

He made me hold Ruhi's hand and when I touched it, my eyes widened. She was very cold. I quickly took off my coat and made her wear it. No matter what, she is my wife.

Mr. Singhania walked towards Ahaan and dangerously asked him ,"What did you do this time? Both of you."

Ruhi flinched at his loud voice and tightly hugged me. "Dad please don't say anything to them. They did it for me because I asked them."

"You stay quiet. Your brother needs some sense." Ahaan looked at Ruhi and passed her a small smile, like assuring her that he was okay. They both share a very good bond.

After Ahaan finished narrating the story a loud slap boomed in the bungalow and Ruhi's sobs increased. Mr. Singhania slapped his son and took out his phone ,"Rupa, pack his bags because he is leaving for London tomorrow for his further studies."

"Dad..."

"Ruhi beta. It's not because of today's incidents that I am sending him to London. He has become a total brat and needs to learn his lessons." He killed his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend last day because he found that she cheated on him with their business rival's son.

Quite bratty.

"Yudhishthir now you have found about my daughter's secret, I think we should introduce her to the world as Arcane Apparels's CEO." I have control dadi now. Because she would surely raise a hell on Ruhi working as a CEO.

I nodded and Ruhi snuggled more into me. I had thought of shouting at her and demanding answers but she managed to melt the ice inside me. I patted her back and Mr. Singhania pulled his son along with him. Ahaan stood in front of me and Ruhi and Ruhi pulled herself out of my embrace and hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry didi. It's only three years, and I will come back soon." Ruhi sobbed uncontrollably and Mr. Singhania patted her back. He loves his children a lot and he was the only one who helped Ahaan from coming out of the situation when killed his ex-girlfriend's boyfriend.

"I am sorry."

"No need to say sorry to him Ruhi bachcha. I had already arranged his departure for tomorrow before coming here, all I had to do was to inform him and his mother. She is the only one responsible for his bratty behaviour." Mr. Singhania kissed Ruhi's head.

"Didi I love you a lot and remember if Yudhishthir jiju does something with you, don't forget to call me." And then he earned a smack from his father and Ruhi smiled a bit.

"Do I have to spread red carpet for you and invite you to walk on it?" My father-in-law glared at his nephew Vardhan shook his head and jogged towards us.

"I will tell your father everything and don't worry we won't send both of you to the same place. You will go to the USA. Keeping both of you together is a blunder." Vardhan made a crying face and Mr. Singhania pulled those two kids with him, leaving me, Ruhi, Abhay and my men behind.

I turned towards Abhay and signalled him to follow me with my men in another car, which I had messaged my driver to get. I picked up Ruhi in my arms and walked towards the backside of the bungalow and made her sit inside. She was shivering.

"I am sorry." She apologized slowly and I sat down in the driver seat. I looked at her and then at the deserted road in front of me. After igniting the engine , I started driving the car and then said ,"It's ok. Don't apologize but from now on don't you dare to pull out any nonsense stunt."

"Yudhishthir I found this freshly torn red cloth and I am sure it's of some lady's dress, in the garden of the bungalow." I was in my study after having dinner when Ruhi approached me. I took the cloth from her hand and looked at it.
"I even saw some fresh drops of blood there."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I snapped at her but she kept quiet. She left my study after a few seconds and I dialled Alex's number.

"Visit Singhania's old bungalow now and search the whole place. Don't leave any corner Alex." I instructed Alex and heard him humming before the call ended.

After an hour I received Alex's call and his voice was little shaken and the next words he spoke gave me a shock of the year," Yudhishthir we found Livianna's pregnant dead body here in the backyard of the bungalow hidden behind a tree. She is wearing a red dress and she was stabbed with a knife several times."

•°°°°°------------°°°°°•
Of course the vote target is 750+ votes for the next chapter and I am sure that I won't publish it before both of the chapters reach 750+ votes and lots of comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 25.8K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
196K 13.6K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...
218K 7.6K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
1.9M 79.1K 61
Demons aren't born, They are made... The Rathores, One of the most powerful and influential family of the whole world. Rulers of Rajasthan and known...