Only For Love -(newjeans × Bo...

By kim_minji20

Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 oth... More

intro
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
author wanna ask you
chapter 7
Author
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 2

160 4 2
By kim_minji20

*haerin pov*
*on a phone call with minji*

"No I don't like him"

"Aish haerina I already told you-"

"NO I DON'T"

"Well I never saw someone getting turn on by a humming"

"What about you then? With jaehyun"

"Ugh fuck no, I wasn't turn on its pure hate and dislike"

"Ofc it is"
"Whatever help me choose a dress"

"Ok"
"You gonna look stunning haerin"

"Thank you you too, see u at the party"

"Yea see ya"

"Don't forget to drag the kid with u"

"She wanted to go clubbing tonight but I didn't let her so don't worry I will drag her with me"

"Ok your the best see ya"

*cut the phone call*

I feel bad for lying to taesan, I just panicked.

"I should get dressed and forget about him"

(sorry if you don't like the dress you can imagine it yourself)

*hanni pov*

Hanni was heading downstairs, she was so excited about the party, all her friends will be there and that just made her night.

She walked past the living room and saw a middle aged woman sitting on the couch, she looked at hanni from up and down.

"I am attending a par-" "did I ask?" The woman gaze was cold and mean "just don't ruin our reputation" hanni glared at her and walked away.

(How does the girl have such a tiny waist)

*hyein pov*

"I look just wow" 

"Danielle unnie doesn't have a bad taste" I check myself for the last time in the mirror and walk downstairs.

The house is not usually, it's always empty, no one.

I close the door to hear a loud honk, who is it?

"Get in looser" minji honked again, "how tf- why? How? Did you get your driver's license?" I was shocked and surprised.

"Ofc no, my bro gave it to me" she smirks, "are you getting in?" "Tf no what if we get caught" driving with minji isn't the safest option, she might be the oldest but she can be crazy especially before and during parties.

"Cmon am Kim minji" "gonna use your last name? Ok whatever" I made my way toward the car and got in.

"You look stunning" I compliment her "oh thank you, so are you" She smiles softly.

"Oh yea no shit I almost forgot to tell you" "spill the tea hyein" "yk woonhak ans his friends are all involved in mafia business" I normally spoke "WHAT?" Minji's wide eyes were focused on the road "how can you say that so normally? How tf do you know? They might kill if they knew that you know that" She seriously said.

"Yea but I only told you and danielle and I overhear it from the myung's last dinner" "ok but never talk about it ok?" Minji was so serious about it that it almost scared me.

I mean what is scary about a mafia, they sell drugs and do illegal business that's what I know, and that's all.

(Not at all bbg)

"WATCH OUT" minji slammed on the brakes, swerving to avoid the collision, our heart racing as we narrowly avoided the accident.

"Omg" i sighed, struggling to breath, "that was close" She chuckles "your laughing about it? Bitch we almost joined your grandma" I was mad, how can she joke about this?

"I watched Tokyo drift so Don't worry I am very professional" minji giggled.

*at the party*

"Oh god I was waiting for you two" haewon greets us, she is the girlfriend's host of the party.

"You look fabulous" I complimented her and she gave a smile back "come in the girls are waiting for you inside" She informed.

As ware walk inside, I look around to see drunk people and in the side a bar with different expensive drinks, the pool was crowded with people.

"Girls" hanni shouted and waved at us, "why you came so late" "we almost died" "don't be dramatic hyein, the situation was in total control, we survived at the end" minji answered.

      (This is what Danielle is wearing)

"This party is so good" Danielle was taking so many shots of tequila, she will be wasted.

"Hello ladies" a guy approached us, his eyes weren't leaving mine, ugh disgusting look.

"Your looking so sexy, can I get you a drink?" He proposed and I politely declined, he kept insisting and haerin was getting pissed.

"Will you like another type of denial?" Leehan! How I missed him- my friend leehan.

"Mind your business you dipshit-" the guy eyes widened when he looked at Leehan, he muttered a sorry and leaved, weird?

"Ooh leehan come sit" Danielle giggled, "thank you" I smiled to him "your welcome" He smiled back and sat.

"The dance floor is waiting for us" hanni dragged haerin, minji and Danielle.

        ⚠️⚠️slight smut warning ⚠️ ⚠️

*author pov*

As they talked, Hyein noticed how genuine Leehan was despite his polite demeanor. His eyes held an intelligence that intrigued her, and his soft-spoken words carried a hint of vulnerability she hadn't expected.

She felt a sort of attraction or maybe it was just the alcohol.

hyein remembered that leehan told her he never drinked before so she took a shot of tequila, chased it with beer and then leaned in close to him, whispering seductively "wanna try?" before taking another sip herself. The alcohol was already affecting her senses as she felt her heart racing from their intense eye contact.

He nodded and before he could take the glass hyein drank it all and As their lips met in a heated kiss, the taste of tequila danced on his tongue. His eyes were wide with surprise and something else - desire. A slow burn ignited within him as he reciprocated the kiss, his hands finding their way around her waist, pulling her closer.

The music swelled around them, the beat vibrating through their bodies as they lost themselves in the moment. Their tongues tangled together, exploring each other's mouths with a hunger that had been building up for who knows how long.

Leehan's moan rumbled deep in his chest as he felt her tongue dance against his own. He couldn't believe how much he wanted hyein who was currently lost in passion with him at this party filled with people they knew.

But he felt like it was wrong, he broke the kiss and looker deep into her eyes, "hyein you aren't in the right-" She cut him off by smashing her lips on his again.

When she felt that he wasn't responding to the kiss she bites his lip, he was too sensitive and she find that cute.

She broke the kiss and looked at his swollen lips, Leehan's chest rose and fell rapidly as he struggled to catch his breath after the intense kiss. Hyein smiled mischievously at him, her eyes twinkling with amusement.

*on haerin side*

"AYYYY GO MINJI GO MINJI" minji took the whole bottle and swallowed it, haerin got too crazy so Danielle told her to sit for a moment.

But when she heard her favorite music she couldn't, she made her way to where the girls were dancing, "haerin" She knew that voice, it was her soon to be lover's one.

"Taesannnn" She hugged him tightly, he was beyond shocked by her behavior, "what are you doing here?" He asked coldly "party" She excitedly smiled "you  said you had a dinner with your parents" "no I never had one with them anyways" She was still holding into him very tightly, he was mad that she lied to him but he is nothing to her.

"Let me help you walk" "hehe my legs are sore like it feels I got fucked" she  giggles, "I never had sex tho" she added  "you will soon" He whispered in her ear.

*on hanni side*
"Riwoo! Riwoo! Riwoo!" Some of his classmate gathered around him cheering for him to drink wich he tried to decline.

"Cmon riwoo oppa" one of the girls grabbed his arm and puts it around her waist.

His eyes darkened as he pulled away from her, hanni was watching her eyes filled with jaelousy as she swallow a shot before walking toward the crowd.

"Get your man hanni" She heard minji shouting from behind, she grabbed his wrist but a guy stopped her "your no fun hanni" his hand made their way to her hair and with disgust she replied "like I fucking care you jerk" she firmly grabbed Riwoo's wrist and walked away, finally.

Riwoo was silently watching, only if you knew that he was burning inside.

He sat on the couch, he was expecting her to sit next to him but she sat on his lap hugging him.

"Why did you let her?" She was crying? The alcohol makes her too much emotional, "hanni- " "riwoo why?" She cried burying her face in his neck, "why are you crying? Are you jaelous?" "Yes I am! Why I shouldn't be?" She crossed her arms in annoyance "I didn't let her touch me, I pulled away didn't you see?" He whipped her tears and held her face. "She is so cute" he thought

"You should have punched her in the face" She kissed his palm, looking at him with puppy eyes, he pressed his lips together feeling a type of arousal growing inside of him.

*on minji's side*

"Danielleeee" She whined, "another shot please" she asked the bartender, she felt a presence next to her, and it was jaehyun ofc.

"What is Kim minji doing here?" Minji was known for being the perfect child, when she was young her mother will brag about her daughter is so excellent in every subject at school or the activities she does.

"Having fun like a cowboy" She took the shot and drank it in one go, "your already drunk" He stared at her from up and down, "you look beautiful" "I look better naked" She winked at him.

Jaehyun smirked at Minji's drunken state. He leaned in closer, his breath tickling her ear as he whispered with a deep husky voice, "Alright, beautiful... why don't you show me just how gorgeous you are under those clothes?"

She was a blushing mess, he chuckles and held her hand walking to the couch where sungho and Danielle were sitting.

"Ayyy mInJi" Danielle clapped her hand, and sungho watched her with pure admiration, "remember what hyein said?" She grabbed her head trying to think straight, "ohhhh yeaaa I do I fucking do" minji nodded.

"All of you are mafias" as soon as that left her mouth, the atmosphere was cold jaehyun eyes were widened, "how tf did they knew?" "Why does hyein knows that?" "Did perhaps woonhak told her?" "I can't suspect my friends they trustworthy"

"How can a little bunny like you be a mafia?" Minji cutely cupped his face. Jaehyun was furious about the fact that the girls got to know about his their secret. Sungho noticed "Danielle I will drop you home let's go" "naur me stay with minji unnie and the mafia-" before she could continue he lifted her from the couch and carried her to the car.

"Cute couple right?" Minji was smiling softly at jaehyun for the first time, "Darling can you tell me how did hyein got to know...about us?" He asked with loving eyes.

"I-I was driving...she told me that like she overhear it and shit" minji was trying hard to remember, "from who?" He was caressing her hair "from-" that's what she said before she passed out.

He took her home in his car and ordered his man to get her car at her house.
He stared at her sleeping figure before planting a kiss on her forhead and leaving.

For Danielle, she didn't shut up the whole ride, she talked about everything, herself, her feelings for sungho and how she can often have wet dreams of him, or the wild thought that she has whenever she looks at him.
Sungho was holding himself from doing some very bad things to her, he placed his hand on her thight and whenever she says something misplaced she will get a slap on her thight.

Riwoo take hanni home, she wasn't sober nor drunk, she layed on her bed and stare at him. "Am sorry" She mumbled before starting to cry.
He gently wiped her tears and smiled before walking away.

Hyein is sleeping peacefully on the couch at her house while leehan was staring at her thinking about how did she know?

------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think bbg? How did hyein know? Woonhak maybe? Hmmm idk.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
20.9K 920 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
54.1K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
23.9K 848 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...