Only For Love -(newjeans × Bo...

By kim_minji20

Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 oth... More

intro
introduction
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
author wanna ask you
chapter 7
Author
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 1

257 4 2
By kim_minji20

Who are they?" "They are so beautiful" "I hope they are single" "nah they must be taken" "I want to be them so bad"

That's what we call new jeans effect.

The girls were walking in the hallway normally while hearing whispers about them, they are the most popular girls and one of the most wealthy people here in "h.p.r school" the most known and prestigious school.

"Guess what?" Hyein said "eunji is still trying to be the president of our class" She said in a mocking tone "minji unnie will surely beat her" "I hope so" minji sighed "but am doing it bc I want to not to win against her" she insisted.

"Hey girlssss!" Danielle the joy came "I heard some shit going on" hanni said "tell me tell me" Danielle said "we all want to know anyways " hyein said.

" there are some shitty boys coming to our school, they were living in America or something like that and most of them are like multi-billionnaires"

Everyone gasped.

"Bitch bfr" minji eyes widened "must be one of those brats" haerin said quietly "naur let's not judge" Danielle said and they all nodded.

"I kinda hope they are attractive" "HANNI" they all yelled "what? Can't we have some romance in our life? Am not planning on staying single 4ever" "focus on your studies you are failing" minji tapped her forhead abit, she rolled her eyes.

Time passes and now they have p.e, "minji will be the captain of the volleyball team" the coach announced "haerin will be the captain of the basketball team" He added "you better not interfere" everyone was already quiet cuz they know the girls qualify for this position.

"Thank you sir" minji and haerin bowed.

"How come we are so bad at sport?" Danielle was whining sitting on the bench, "Shut up your not the only one" hanni had her head on Danielle's lap, "hyein your just looking autistic get your ass over here" hanni yelled, hyein was trying to play with the hoop.

"At least am fucking trying not being a lazy bitch" hyein huffed "whatever" hanni handed her water and layed again.

"Wait is that-" "HYEIN" a boy was running toward hyein in the speed of light and jumped on her making her almost fall.

"I told you to stop jumping on me"she tried to get away from the hug "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" He shouted in her ear "me too me too now get away off me" "are you new here?" The coach asked "yes sir I was just visiting when I saw one of my friends" hyein turned toward the girls to see them smirking.

"Don't get any idea we are just friends" She mouthed to them "yea sir he is one of my friends" the coach hummed and walked away.

"Woonhak for God sake act abit serious" "your asking the impossible" He said with a big smile "hello ladies am woonhak" he handshake hanni and Danielle "am Danielle" "am hanni" "it's nice to meet you" He bowed and left but before that he hugged hyein again.

"OK I will tell minji rn-" "DON'T" "ok first tell us who is he?" Hanni said "that's woonhak, we used to be friends when I was young and after that he went away but I still called him and now he is back and ig he is one the new boys we talked about" hyein explained.

"He was so cute" Danielle said "fr" the other aussie added, "when is p.e gonna end?" Hyein sat on the floor "almost you can divert yourself by looking at those sexy girls practicing" "hanni unnie that sounds very gay" hyein pointed "it was meant to be heard that way" hanni grinned.

"Am done" a tired and sweaty minji was walking toward them "hyein hand me a water bottle pls" hyein handed her a water bottle "wow girl you are sweating but still smells amazing" hanni said, minji just chuckled and stand up, "am going to change" "ok" and she disappeared in the lockers room.

*inside the lockers room*

Minji took a shower and now has a towel wrapped around her and another towel on her hair.

"Tonight the music seems so- WTF" minji screamed the last part, seeing a tall guy standing in the girls lockers was pretty surprising.

"You pervert" She walked toward him "me?" The raven boy had a deep voice and a cute handsome face "yea YOU get out before I change my mind and inform the coach" "tell him" "yea get out- what?"

"If I was you I won't call another man in the room almost naked" He said with a smirk "wow unbelievable, get tf out"

As minji continues to yell at him, she notices a peculiar glint in his eyes. He leans closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "You know, darling, there are many ways we could handle this situation. The question is, what would you prefer?"

Minji's heart racing, she takes a step back, feeling a mix of fear and excitement. "I prefer that you leave," she manages to say, her voice shaking slightly. "But if you don't, there will be consequences."

With a smirk playing on his lips, the boy takes a step closer, clearly not intimidated by her threat. "Oh, I like the sound of that," he murmurs, running his eyes over her curvy figure. "Tell me, is this locker room usually this empty?"

Minji swallows hard, her anger quickly giving way to an intense desire she can't explain. She glances around, noticing that indeed, they are alone in the locker room. "Yes, it usually is," she admits in a small voice.

She was screaming inside "WHY TF DID I RESPOND LIKE THAT I SHOULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS"

The boy's predatory grin widens as he takes another step closer, his body language exuding dominance. "Perfect. Then why don't we make the most of this private little gathering?"

Her knees were feeling weak his hands made their way already to her waist and pulled her close, she didn't do anything just stared at him "how tf can someone be this pretty?" She thought.

But then someone entered and she shoved him inside a shower cabin with her.

"Am a get my jacket real quick" a guy yelled.

Minji realized that she was actually in the boy's locker room. Damn

As soon as the guy left she pulled away from the guy cuz she was pressed too much on him.

"Oh? Darling is getting too shy huh?" He said in a seductive voice but minji won't admit that she was already fold for his voice and intoxicating scent.

"Am leaving do like nothing happened" she coldly said and went out, he chuckles and put his jacket on her shoulder.

"You look better in my clothes" He whispered in her ear from behind her back, it sends her shiver down her spine.

She was a blushing mess, she quickly leaved from the lockers room.

*minutes later*

"Girls the weirdest shit happened to me" minji walked toward the girls, they looked at her confused.

"Iaccidentlyenteredtheboyslockerroomandtherewasthisguywhoisnglsuperhotwhowaslikekindaweirdandshitandhecalledmedarlingandidontevenknowhisname" She said in one breath and they just gasped.

"Can you repeat but like slower" hyein said

"I accidentally entered the boys locker room and there was this guy who was ngl super hot and kinda weird and shit and he called me darling and I don't even know his name" She said slowly.

"Is that his jacket that you are wearing?" Haerin asked teasingly "how do you know?" "I kept all of your closet and clothes" haerin said proudly.

The girls just chuckled and they told her abt how woonhak was so cute and that she needs to meet him.

"He is like a cute baby" hanni said "fr he was so humble" Danielle added "wow I really wanna meet him" haerin said and minji agreed.

"We should go it's lunchtime" haerin said and they all nodded.

*in the cafeteria*

They were walking in the cafeteria, hyein got pushed by jieun who chuckled and walked away.

"Hum wtf?" Hyein mumbled in disbelief, "let's go sit there" haerin suggested.

They all sat and start eating their lunch when they heard very loud whispering.

"Are they new?" "Wow they are in my hook up list already" "damn they are hot" "wow so beautiful"

"Are they talking about them?" Danielle pointed at a group of 6boys walking in screaming confidence and wealthy.

"GUYS THATS THE WEIRD ASS OF THE LOCKER ROOM" minji shouted but not too loud to get heard by other people.

"The back hair guy?" And minji nodded "he looks like a playboy" hanni said.
"Is that woonhak?" Hanni asked "you guys are right he is cute" haerin admitted.

"Hyein" woonhak waved at her "hey you good?" She smiled softly at him "can I sit with you? Pls with my friends" woonhak asked with demanding eyes "Sure I mean why not-" "GUYS SHE SAID YES COME HERE" he shouted so loudly, they covered their ears.

"Hello everyone" riwoo he greeted with a gentle smile "am riwoo" "am sungho" "am taesan" "am leehan" "am jaehyu-"

"Am out of here" minji said grabbing a hurry her bag pack and plate, he just chuckled knowing already why she left so suddenly.

"Minji wait" hyein wanted to follow her but he already did (jaehyun followed minji instead of hyein)

"I will go too" haerin quickly walked away.

"Oh well I hope your friend isn't mad that we sat here" woonhak said softly "no she isn't it's abt...hum something else" Danielle tried to explain.

They just nodded and started eating.
Hyein was laughing and talking with woonhak and leehan, hanni talked with riwoo, Danielle left for another dimension her eyes not leaving sungho.

As the lunch hour continues, Danielle finds herself unable to resist the allure of Sungho. She's not one to typically engage in such bold flirtation, but something about him draws her in.

Hanni leans in close to Danielle's ear "I saw you checking out Sungho over there. He's kind of cute, isn't he?" "He is my cutie" She whispered to hanni.

He heard her, he smirked.

Danielle felt like she was abt to die how can someone look this sexy and hot?

"Danielle can you pass Me the tissue pls" hanni demanded "Danielle?" She repeated "y-yes?" "Can you hand me the tissue?" "Yea sure" she gave her the tissue.

Her gaze went to sungho's hand.

Danielle starts to imagine Sungho's hands touching her in all sorts of ways. Her heart races as she visualizes him caressing her soft skin, his fingers tracing the curves of her body.

Her mind was uncontrollable, she never felt this way to anyone, she pressed her legs together, she excused herself and leaved, why is she acting this way?

"Well guys lunch is over" hanni announced "yea it was very nice" leehan finally talked, he was silent the whole time "yea we should meet more often!" Woonhak excitedly said "totally" hyein added.

"OK let's go find the girls" hanni grabbed hyein hands and leaved before biding goodbye to the boys.

"Whats with the girls?" "Well haerin didn't like them, Danielle was so weird and couldn't stop staring at sungho, minji we already know and I pray that jaehyun is still alive" hanni explained "I hope she is still alive" hyein smirked.

*meanwhile*

*minji pov*

Fuck fuck fuck, this vending machine isn't even working, am so fucking unlucky.

Why did I had to meet him again, and my heart beats so fast when I see him, WHY? He is a pervert I should had tell the coach, but why did I feel it? That weird thing, excitement, lust?

Fuck no, he might be hot and attractive but that doesn't mean I will be this fond of him.

His scent was so- I smell it again, it's very near, that intoxicating scent that I love.

"Missed me love?" His deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I just stared at him in hate, I hate him that's what I feel.

"Don't call me that" I coldly replied, why does he always chuckle that way? Whenever I talk he just chuckle.

"So you did miss Me" Jaehyun grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him, his face only inches away from mine. His eyes are filled with desire as he looks into my eyes. "Minji"

He knows my name...why does it sounds different from his mouth.

"Look at me" he said more like an order that I sertenly won't do, I just shook my head cuz words couldn't come out.

He grabbed my chin making me look up, I thank God for making the hallway empty.

"Minji," Jaehyun says in a husky voice, his gaze locked on mine.

Holy fuck I am about to have a heart attack.

"GET INTO CLASS STUDENTS" I immediately pulled away and tried to hide my embarrassment infront of the teacher.

"Wanna go together?" "No I don't go with perverts" I walked away feeling myself cuz I just told him what he was.

I need to find the girls.

*haerin pov*.

Turning pages of the book, ugh how boring already read this one. I need to find another one.

"Oh yes this one" I tried to grab the book but it was too high.

"Darn it" my heartbeat quickens as I senses person's presence behind me.
I turn to see taesan, Quietly As our eyes lock, a silent understanding passes between us, a silent challenge. I can't help but feel a rush of lust swell through my veins.

Wtf is wrong with me?

"Here" As Taesan offers me the book with his other hand, his eyes never leaving mine, we share a charged moment that leaves us both breathless. The connection between us seems almost magnetic, drawing us closer and closer until our bodies are almost touching.

My lips part slightly as I takebthe book from Taesan's offered hand, my breath catching in my throat. I manage to muster a quiet "t-thank you"

"Can I sit with you?" Taesan asked "Sure" I went to sit down and he sat down next to me like very close to me.

"Are u okay?" Taesan was concerned " yea I just feel abit sick" "you want me to take you to the infirmary?" "No am totally fine" he nodded and continued reading.

Did it sound rude? Am I bad? I didn't mean to be rude, I swear.

"Your brother is choi soobin right?" I can feel that he want to hold a conversation with me but am very bad at it "yea that's my brother" I replied.

He hummed, that was fucking sexy- wtf is wrong with me? I have to talk with minji to figure out.

"I have to go" "already?" He checked his watch "yea I have a dinner to attend with my parents" "oh well good bye take care" He went out of the library with me and leaved.

"Be ready for today's mission" a deep voice spoke in the phone.

"Gotta be fast, hyein told me they are attending a party after" another voice was heard.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have history test tomorrow wish me luck, I wanna jump out of the window so bad, I didn't keep anything 😩

If the story isn't your liking just Don't read it simple and easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 849 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...
25.9K 1.3K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...
65.7K 1.4K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
7K 476 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...