Reincarnated into the World o...

By JasmineJuniel

Yahiko Ume is an ordinary 23-year-old college student living in Tokyo. He loves watching anime and his favori... More

(S1) Chapter 1: Pokémon I Choose You!
Introducing
(S1) Chapter 2: Pokémon Emergency
(S1) Chapter 3: Ash Catches a Pokémon and Lyney Catches More Pokémon
Question?
Question #2

Died and Reincarnated into the World of Pokémon

484 11 14
By JasmineJuniel

In the present, on a sunny day, Yahiko was walking down the street after getting stuff from the groceries.

"Looks like I got everything I need." Yahiko smiled. "After I put the stuff away, it will be time to meet up with one of my friends at a restaurant." He then arrived at his house and put the groceries away. He then looked at the time and left the house.

__________________________________________________________

~At the Restaurant~

Yahiko arrived at the restaurant and saw his friend, Hiro, there too. He was sitting at the table, waiting for him.

"Hiro!" Yahiko called out to him. Hiro turned and smiled when he saw him.

"Yahiko." Hiro smiled as Yahiko sat in front of him. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Just went to the store and got some groceries." Yahiko smiled. "What about you? What you been up to?"

"Nothing much. Just going over a project for my class." Hiro said.

"I see." Yahiko said. They ordered their stuff and ate their food. Once they're done and paid the bill, they left the restaurant.

_______________________________________________

~On the sidewalk~

Yahiko and Hiro were walking down the sidewalk, having a conversation. 

"Hey, Hiro. Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?" Yahiko asked, getting a bad feeling and shivering.

"Huh? No." Hiro said. "Why you ask that?"

"I don't know. I just have a bad feeling." Yahiko murmured.

"Don't worry. I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen." Hiro assured him as Yahiko nodded. While they were having a pleasant talk, Yahiko saw someone heading straight towards them with a knife in his hand. He's aiming at Hiro!

"HIRO, LOOK OUT!!!" Yahiko screamed, pushing Hiro out of the way. He gets stabbed in the street instead by the man with a knife. Luckily, Hiro was safe because he had pushed him to safety. 

"YAHIKO!!!" Hiro screamed in horror as he saw Yahiko get stabbed and fell to the ground. He turned to the man and was shocked that it was the same man that was stalking Yahiko, Daimon! "Daimon! I should have known that it would be you when Yahiko said he was being watched! Haven't you caused Yahiko enough trouble!?" Hiro demanded, glaring at Daimon.

"Well, you should know that I would never give up on Yahiko." Daimon smirked. "I was aiming to kill you, but Yahiko got in the way. Actually, this one is so much better." Hiro glared at him in hatred.

"What do you mean?" Hiro demanded.

"This knife have the power to reincarnate someone into another world if they were killed. And when Yahiko have been killed, he will be reincarnate, and you won't be able to be close to him." Daimon smirked.

"What!?" Hiro exclaimed.

"Hi...ro..." Yahiko called out to him weakly as Hiro brought him into his arms.

"Yahiko!" Hiro said, looking at him in worry.

"I'm...sorry...please...tell...my...family...that...I... love...them...and... that...I... will...miss...them..." Yahiko smiled weakly before he closed his eyes.

"Yahiko! Yahiko!" Hiro cried, sobbing as Yahiko's body glowed brightly and disappeared. "YAHIKO!!!" He stood up and glared at Daimon. "Daimon! You'll pay for this!" Daimon chuckled evilly.

"I doubt it! Because I'll be joining him." Daimon smirked as he plunged the knife into his heart, causing Hiro to be shocked. Daimon coughs out blood before he smirks at Hiro. "Soon...I'll...be...reincarnate...and... whoever...Yahiko...will...be...reborn...into...will...be...mine..." He then fell to the ground and died. The light covered his body and disappeared. Hiro could only stare in shock. Hiro looked up to the sky in worry.

"Yahiko. Whoever will you be reborn into, please be safe. I'm sorry that I can't be there to protect you. But I'm sure whoever in that world that you'll be reincarnate into, they will be able to protect you from Daimon in my place." Hiro whispered.

________________________________________________________________

~Pokémon World~

A beam of light flew across the sky and over a few houses and a lab. It then went into the forest and landed on the ground, forming a silhouette of a body. Once it did and dispersed, it revealed a ten-year-old boy with an ornate black top hat with magenta details, a striped magenta-and-purple ribbon tied in a bow, a bronze chain, and his cat motif as decorations. He wears a sleeveless white ruffle shirt, over which sits a black corset-like piece with two layered long tails, the top layer black with black details and the bottom layer magenta with black pinstripes and a magenta diamond-print lining. He has detached white sleeves and black-and-white gloves. The corset-like article is attached to his shorts, which have a diagonal ruff running from higher on the right to lower on the left. These shorts are attached to garters, which also hold up his black socks. A short harness of brown straps is fastened across his front and back and wears a black and magenta half-capelet on his right shoulder, with a magenta rosette ribbon bearing his signature cat motif pinned at the bottom. This half-capelet is fastened around his neck by a purple collar, closed with two layered magenta and striped bows at the front. At the back of his waist is a big black bow, on which he bears a Pneuma-aligned Pyro Vision.

He was unconscious on the ground. Many small lights appeared and surrounded him.

"Is this him? Is he the one?" One of the small lights asked.

"Yes. He's the one. The one will inherit our gifts and Pokémon." Another one of the small lights said.

"He's very beautiful. I bet he will have many guys and boys falling for him." One of the small lights giggled.

"Not to mention, his Pokémon will have a harem too." Another one of the small lights added.

"I agree." Another small light agreed.

"Then, it is time. Let's send our gifts to him." The first small light said. All of the small lights glowed in unison along with the young boy and as soon as the process was done, they stopped glowing. "It is done. He now has the power of real magic and our gifts for the Region challenge stages and songs. Now, we must go. Good luck, our Chosen One." The small lights all disappeared. Just then, four Pokémon appeared and walked up to the young boy in curiosity. The first one is a small, mammalian, quadrupedal Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose.

The second one is a slate gray, foxlike Pokémon with red and black accents. Its ears are triangular with dark insides, and it has a large tuft of fur tipped with red on top of its head. It has greenish-blue eyes with red eyelids. There are circular, red markings above the eyes that resemble eyebrows. Its muzzle is short and tapered with two small fangs seen in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Zorua possesses a ruff of black fur around its neck and four short limbs tipped with red. Its tail is short and bushy.

The third one is another foxlike Pokémon, but its fur is mainly light gray with red and white accents. Its ears are primarily gray with split cuts and a slight red tint at the tips. Its eyes have golden yellow irises and pink eyelids, and its limbs are tipped in black. The tuft of fur on its head, the ruff around its neck, and its tail are all white at their bases, with long wisps of fur that fade to red at the tips, and they are all smoother in appearance.

The last one is another foxlike Pokémon but with red and cream-yellow accents. Its ears are triangular with light insides, and it has a large tuft of fur tipped with red on top of its head. It has gold eyes with red eyelids. There is teardrop, red markings above the eyes that resemble eyebrows. Its muzzle is short and tapered with two small fangs seen in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. It possesses a ruff of white fur around its neck and four short limbs tipped with red. It has two tails that are short and bushy.

Eevee sniffed and nuzzled the young boy, causing him to groan and open his eyes.

"Ugh..." The young boy groaned. He then looks at the four Pokémon before him. "Hello there. You four are very cute and beautiful." He smiled as he patted them on the head, making them smile as well. "What are your names?"

"Eevee (I'm Eevee.)" Eevee smiled.

"Arf Arf Arf (We are Zorua.)" Zorua said, introducing the three of them.

"So, you are Eevee and Zoruas, huh?" The young boy smiled, making them to look at him in surprise and shock.

"Eevee Eevee (You can understand us?)" Eevee asked.

"Yeah. I guess I can." The young boy said.

'Wait. Eevee? Zorua? Where did I hear those names from?' The young boy thought to himself. He then widened his eyes in realization. 'I remember. They were from the anime show called Pokémon. Does this mean I was reincarnated into my favorite show?'

"Arf Arf Arf Arf (So, what's your name?)" The first Hisuian Zorua asked.

"My name is Lyney." The young boy, Lyney, introduced himself.

"Arf Arf (Do you have any parents?)" The second Hisuian Zorua asked.

"No. I don't." Lyney asked.

"Eevee Eevee Eevee (You can come with us, so you won't be alone.)" Eevee smiled.

"Arf Arf Arf Arf (And we have friends there that will be happy to be your company.)" Zorua added, smiling.

"Arf Arf (That's right.)" The first and second Hisuian Zorua said in unison.

"Okay then. I accept." Lyney chuckled as he got up and followed into the deep part of the forest.

___________________________________________________

Two men were taking a walk down the path of the forest. The one with blonde hair is Toshio and the one with black hair is Akari. They were a married couple and live in a mansion. Both of their families were rich, so they have enough money to afford a house. As they were walking, they heard something from the deep part of the forest.

"Did you hear that, Toshio?" Akari asked.

"Yes. It's coming from deep in the forest. Let's go, Akari." Toshio said as Akari nodded. They walked deeper into the forest. As they walked, they stopped and came upon Lyney doing magic tricks and performing stuff with some unknown Pokémon.

"Ogerpon, use Magical Leaf and Petal Blizzard for our combo move: Magical Petal Leaf Blizzard!" Lyney said as a predominantly green, humanoid Pokémon. Its green torso is spotted with white flowers and yellow dots, and it is capable of extending green and black vines of ivy. Its long legs are black in the front and white in the back, and its two-toed feet each have two green leaves sprouting between the toes. Its torso is mostly covered by a large, green, multicolored cloak-like structure that extends from a stem on top of its head. This cloak frames its face with a large, black, thorny vine, the two uppermost thorns resembling horns. While the cloak's sleeves move as if it has arms beneath them, it actually has no arms or even shoulders; the cloak itself is prehensile and serves as its arms, with the "sleeves" able to grasp and manipulate objects. It has an orange face, yellow eyes with white, star-shaped pupils and small green leaves at the edges that loosely resemble eyelashes, a three-pointed leaf that serves as hair, small black markings on its eyebrows and cheeks, and two pointed fangs in its upper jaw.

Lyney met Ogerpon deep in the forest along with some other Pokémon. He was amazed by her appearance, causing Ogerpon to be shocked by his words. He asks her why she was shocked and Ogerpon told him her story: ages ago, a man arrived in Kitakami with Ogerpon, but they were shunned due to their unusual appearances, forcing them to live on Oni Mountain. Only the village's mask maker pitied them, creating them a set of masks adorned with jewels the man had brought with him, which allowed the man and Ogerpon to hide their faces and take part in the village festival. However, the word of the beautiful masks attracted three greedy Pokémon to Kitakami. They attacked the man and stole three of the four masks he tried to protect. Finding her home in ruins, Ogerpon, full of anger, donned the remaining mask, found the three Pokémon with the masks they had stolen, and defeated them. The townspeople, not understanding what had happened, assumed the three Pokémon had fallen trying to protect them from the violent ogre, and named them the Loyal Three. Ogerpon subsequently returned to the mountain alone and was not seen again. Lyney was very disappointed by the people of Kitakami and was sad for Ogerpon. He then had an idea that he can create new masks for the Loyal Three to exchange for the masks that were made for Ogerpon and her friend. Ogerpon was very happy with that and decided to help him and stay by his side.

"Ogerpon!" Ogerpon said as she releases multiple light green glowing leaves and multiple pink petals circle around her body, eventually growing into a tornado of pink petals that swirl around her body.

"Now, Mashu, use Moonblast!" Lyney said as a quadrupedal, pink, caracal-like Pokémon step forward. It is covered in pink fur and white tuft of fur under its neck. It has blue winglike shaped fur on both sides of its body. It has a long, hot pink cloud of fur running along its entire back. It has light pink paws. Both front and back paws house three small, white retractable claws.

"Mashu!" Mashu said as it gathers energy from the moon. It then forms an orb of pink energy in front of its body and fires it at the tornado of green and pink leaves. It collided and exploded, creating a glittery mist of falling green and pink leaves.

"Perfect!" Lyney smiled as he took his hat off his head and use magic to suck up the mist of green and pink leaves into his hat. He then heard clapping as he and the Pokémon turned to the source and saw two men standing there. "Oh, hello. How long have you been standing there?"

"Since the entire thing." Akari smiled.

"Oh, I see." Lyney chuckled in embarrassment. "So, who are you two?"

"My name is Akari and this is my husband, Toshio." Akari introduced himself and Toshio. "And what's your name, young man?"

"My name is Lyney. Nice to meet you two." Lyney smiled. "And these Pokémon are my friends and family. This Ogerpon, Mashu, Trevillion..."

"Eevee, Zorua and the Hisuian Zoruas, Magicieon, Memoreon..."

"Drakeon, Zeraora, he's like a father to me..."

"Wrootreeza, he's a nurse and chef that fed and heal us..."

"Drukeus, Sahareus, Ethereus, Zepheus, Noxeus, Centureus, Diameus, Devaneus, Shinno, Hyouhi, Kenzo, Anjo..."

"Latius, Nijiro, Mewthree, who is like a little brother to me, Zacoa, who is like a bodyguard to us, Solarius, who is like a nightlight, so we won't be afraid of the dark, Mocheon, Kageon..."

"Diator, Astromare, Narrora, Zagozen, Deluxray, Horockizon, Charragon, Besenarde, Arbolynx, Arroquoise, Arkyan, Victurey, Queendra..."

"This is Gremlin, Malevorus, a Regional Variant Inteleon who I named him Sniper, the Regional Variant Meowscarada who I named him Lotus, the Regional Variant Primarina who I named him Siren, Rocuatro, Shiroja, Regional Variant Banette, Hibaguma, Genzaidon, the Mochi Mewtwo, Mochi Koraidon and Miraidon, Mochi Rayquaza, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Poipole, Stakataka, Finnaquil and Enarmorus." Lyney finished introducing the Pokémon.

"Wow. I've never seen these Pokémon ever in my life." Akari said in amazement.

"Me neither, dear." Toshio added.

"That's because they were hidden away from humans. Some of them are missing members of the Legendary Pokémon members." Lyney explained.

"I see." Toshio said.

"I have been living here with them for 2 years." Lyney said.

"2 years? Don't you have a family, Lyney?" Akari asked.

"No. From what I can remember, these Pokémon have been my family. I've never interacted with any humans." Lyney answered.

"Oh my." Akari said, feeling sad for him. "Hey, Lyney. How about you and your Pokémon live with us?" Lyney and the Pokémon looked at him in shock as Toshio smiled at him.

"Live with you?" Lyney repeated.

"It might be difficult, but it will be a better way for you to learn more about Pokémon and about humans. And you will be able to become a Pokémon trainer." Toshio said.

"Pokémon trainer?" Lyney asked.

"Yes. You will be able to travel different regions and discovered new Pokémon." Akari said. "And it will help expand your knowledge of humans and Pokémon. Of course, you already form strong bonds with the Pokémon around you, but it will help you grow and meet new challenges and might help you learn more about the world around you. Of course, it is up to you." Lyney thinks and wonders if traveling and living with them will be the right decision. He then looked at the Pokémon.

"What do you say, everyone? Would you all and I live with them?" Lyney asked as the Pokémon looked at each other before they looked at him. They nodded. He then looks at Zeraora. "Father, what about you? Can we?" Zeraora thinks about it and nodded, agreeing to the idea. "Okay. We all would love to with you." Toshio and Akari smiled.

"Excellent. Come with us. Our mansion is big enough for all of your Pokémon to live in." Toshio said as Lyney and the Pokémon nodded. He and Akari then started leading them out of the forest and to their home. And this is the beginning of Lyney's journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
1.2K 26 15
This is book 4 in an ongoing series of mine. It is highly recommended that you read the entire series first, as you will have no idea what the heck i...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
81.9K 1.8K 53
Ash Ketchum in another dimension: Lonely and bottled up... A mashup of Ash and Alain together. With a Pikachu and a team of strong of Pokemon help...