starfriends [solarballs au]

Od chichichxrm

(HIATUS) this fanfiction is recommended for the ages 15-17 for it contains mature themes and is graphic in na... Viac

! notice
1. what a way to start moving day!
2. small talk at the library: moons are cool
3. a familiar face enters the room!
4. introverts get to know eachother challenge!/two best friends get drunk
5. mars is not alone.
7. same place, familiar face
8. first day of hell!

6. a messy morning

190 6 67
Od chichichxrm

The blackened sight suddenly rushed open. The loud sound of buzzing was heard, Mars could feel his eardrums vibrating as the scandalous sound went on. Mars got irritated at the sound of the alarm clock, he didn't wanna get out of his bed! But he knew that he needed to for his dearest twins to get to school.

Mars' body felt sluggish, but he used all his force and energy to get up and turn off the alarm clock. When his hands pressed on the button the loud buzzing stopped. He tried to find his glasses on the desk, but his eyelids felt heavy.

Eventually, his hands felt his glasses and he puts it onto his eyes. He reads the time written on the clock. "6:30am", that was the numbers he always see everyday at this point. Mars got up from his bed, walking towards the door and getting out of his room. The lights were still off, shadows were casting the walls.

He switched the lights, making them shine the hallway. Mars took a few steps to the bathroom. He looked over at the mirror, seeing his own reflection. He giggled quietly as he saw his messy hair. He grabbed the hairbrush and he strokes the brush through his messy hair. He repeats this process while looking at the mirror, until his hair looked tidy enough for the day.

He turned the faucet on and he took off his glasses. He proceeded to wash his face using the water. His skin turning moist as the water came down from the faucet resembling a waterfall. He left the water on to get his toothbrush and toothpaste. Mars watched as the toothpaste came out and settled onto the toothbrush. And after that he brushes his teeth.

His hand went left and right. The brush going against his teeth while foam forms in his mouth. Mars looked at himself at the mirror once again, his mind wondering how this day is gonna go. Summer break felt so long. Mars could vividly remember the memories of him on the beach with his dearest twins. But now, it's time for him to teach at the university. Again.

Mars then reached for the glass filled with water, he gargled the water in his mouth to get rid of the foam. and after he felt his mouth was clean enough, he then cleans his toothbrush and puts it on it's container right after.

Mars looked down at the counter where his glasses settled down. His eyes shifted to the towels that was on the cabinet. His hand reached for one and after that he stepped into the shower. Closing the door right after entering.

As Mars was taking a shower, another sound went on in one of the rooms. But it was quite different, for an upbeat japanese song was playing in their clock. They then reached their hand to the button, forcing the upbeat tune to stop. Their hands reached for something in the nightstand.

Deimos' sight felt blurry as his eyelids were opening and closing. But his vision quickly changed as he puts on his glasses. He lets out a yawn, looking around at his room decorated in cute anime posters and a desk with a computer and leftovers of food. Deimos thought to himself that he probably needs to clean his room. But that always ends with the same thing, Deimos never doing what he tells himself to do.

Deimos got up from his bed, his stiff shoulders hanging down due to how bad his posture was. He grunted before going out the door.

Deimos saw as his father comes out of the bathroom in the outfit he always wore for teaching, remembering the mornings last year. And how he'll experience mornings like this again.

Mars was delighted to see his son wide awake, the side of his lips pushed against his cheeks as his mouth opened. "Good morning Deimos! Is your brother awake yet?" Mars greeted his son before proceeding to ask him a question.

Deimos shrugged, "Nah." he then went to the bathroom.

Mars frowned, but he just thought to himself that Deimos must've been tired and just brushed it off.

He then took a step towards the door to Phobos' room and he gently knocked onto the door. His hush and gentle voice mumbled, "Phobos? Are you awake?". A grunt was then heard inside. Mars opened the door, and he walked towards the bed where Phobos was laying down on.

He pats Phobos' shoulder while smiling, "Hey, it's time for school!" Mars said softly. Phobos opened his eyes slightly and then frowned. Mars giggled at Phobos' messy hair, he thought he looked silly.

"Five... minutes dad.." Phobos mumbled. Mars giggled once again while his fingers brushed against Phobos' smooth hair. "Alright son, be sure to be up after that okay?" Mars then stood up and left the room.

As Mars went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, he already saw Deimos sitting on the table. Mars had a cheeky smile seeing his son already prepared for school.

He looked down at his outfit, he was wearing his usual stuff. His favoutite shirt, a black jacket, and some black skinny jeans. It's like Deimos' signature outfit.

Mars went to the fridge to get some eggs to cook. And while he prepared the ingredients, he then spoke. "So, how was your sleep son? Did you get plenty of rest?" Mars asked, as he noticed how sluggish Deimos was when they both passed by each other.

"Oh, it was nothing really..." Deimos sighed. "I was just doing my own thing last night." He added up while his rosy cheek rested on his hand. His side swept fringe covering his left eye as always.

"Like... what? If i may ask." Mars asked once again.

Deimos' eyes narrowed as his ears picked up this question. He didn't wanna tell his dad that he was watching hentai last night! As expected, Deimos stammered. Feeling the sweat dripping in his temple. "Uhh.. i guess i, i got carried away with reading, again! Haha..." Deimos laughed it off, fixing his round glasses.

Mars turned on the stove. He suspected Deimos' weird behavior, but Mars knew how awkward Deimos can be so he shrugged it off. "Alright, but you don't have to read it all night Deimos! You should also get plenty of sleep." He scolded Deimos as he breaks the egg to the pan.

Someone then emerged from the hall, it was Phobos! Mars smiled at the sight of his son before him. "Morning Phobos! Come sit next to Deimos, breakfast is almost ready." Mars greeted Phobos with an energetic tone.

"Morning." Phobos greeted his father back before sitting next to Deimos in the dining table.

Mars then approached the two who were sitting in the table, his hands holding two plates with sunny side up eggs on it. One plate had a decently cooked egg, while the other was slightly burnt to the crisp.

Phobos had a slight smile on his face as he felt satisfied on what he got for breakfast. He looked at his father before digging in. Deimos on the other hand had a frown in his face. He was quite a picky eater, and he definitely doesn't like it when something's burnt.

"So... Are you gonna eat, Deimos?" Mars tilted his head to the side as he asks. "Sorry if it's slightly burnt, silly me!" Mars puts his hand to the back of his head as he apologizes. "Ugh! Why do i always get this!" Deimos whined, Phobos cringed as he looked at Deimos' way.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Phobos complained. "Sheesh! can you just shut up Deimos!? Stop being such a bitchmo!" He snarled as his fist clenched into a ball.

"Chill out Phobos!" Deimos glared at him while he complained.

"Phobos! Don't use that language around here mister!" Mars quickly scolded Phobos' misbehavior. Phobos rolled his eyes before looking at Deimos once again, who was glaring at him as he ate his eggs.

Mars took deep breaths, "Now, what are you gonna say to Deimos?" he spoke once again.

Phobos cringed, "We're not in kindergarten dad!"

"Say sorry to your brother!" Mars raised his voice as he demanded.

Phobos lets out a sigh before looking at Deimos, a grunt sound was heard. "Ugh... i'm sorry Deimos." he felt pressured to do it, so Phobos just apologized. And after that, the two didn't talk and just ate their breakfast.

"Now that's more like it!" Mars had a cheeky smile on his face as he enthusiastically spoke.

There was an awkward silence, the birds were chirping and sounds of cars passing by were heard.

The sun rays were beaming through the window, the light warming up their skin.

Then, one of them broke the silence.

"So, dad..."

"Yes Phobos?" Mars replied.

"What happened last night?? What were you doing with two cops!?" Phobos asked, a concerned expression on his face was visible as he spoke.

As Deimos' ears picked up the conversation, his eyes widened. Confused, Deimos asked. "Huh? Did you get arrested or something??" Deimos added up as he was confused on what exactly happened.

"No no, it's not like that you two!" Mars shaked his head as he spoke. He then went silent, thinking about what had just happened yesterday night. It was quite traumatizing to say the least. Mars almost died! As he looked up in the empty air, his mind jumbled up some words to reply with.

"Oh, that?" Mars wanted to tell them the truth about last night, but he didn't wanna worry his dear twins. Mars gulped down his saliva. "That was probably an April fool's prank." Mars added up, he needed to let out something in the back of his mind. Not thinking about his answer that much.

"Dad it's August." Phobos said, his eyes pierced onto Mars.

Mars then sighed, he had no choice but to tell them the hard truth. "Ehh, let's just day... I almost died." Mars spoke as he puts his hand to the back of his head.

"What!?..." The twin's eyes widened, they had a concerned expression while looking at their father.

Mars fidgets with his fingers as he just stared at the two, he took a glance at his wrist watch and his eyes slightly narrowed at the sight of the time.

"Oop, it's almost time for school you two!" Mars announced with a cheery voice, quickly setting aside the previous topic.

"But dad what about-"

"No buts, you two are gonna be late!" Mars quickly discarded what Deimos was trying to say.

The two stood up from their chairs, picking up their bags with them. "Bye dad..." Phobos was quite worried about his dad, but he waved his hand at him before heading out. Deimos just took a deep breathe as he left with Phobos.

Mars then yelled, "Have fun at school you two!!" as he smiled. He can't believe that his little boys are all grown up now. He remembered how they used to be so small and playful. And now they're in high school.

But his sweet thoughts suddenly turned bitter as he remembered what happened last night. He felt anxious about Ceres, what if he followed him home? He took deep breaths to calm himself down. Maybe it was all just in his head.

He tried to find his car keys on the table, hoping to see his friends in the faculty today.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.6K 181 37
Book 1/ Season 1: The Beginning When I feel like I want to write, then I'll write. oh yeah, and also, this book includes some comics which I draw wh...
6.6K 243 21
He's sick of it. He's sick of all the torment. He's tired of you. You don't care though. You never did. After getting into an argument with Venus...
505K 16.7K 60
If asked, baby Emily Robinson would have gleefully said that, her life revolved around two cornerstones: volleyball, Riley. Volleyball was the pass...
14.9K 441 35
This story takes place after my last Solar x Ruin book, if you want to understand whats happening for the first couple chapters I'd recommend reading...