Icebound Hearts

By pixwrites111

When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be ma... More

Intro + Character aesthetics
Playlist💫
Dedication
1 : A moment
2 : The senior card
3 : Delusional
4 : Blonde sensation
5 : She's a dream
6 : Chocolate milkshake
7 : The Encounter
8 : I Break
9 : The Cheerleader
10 : The cowgirl and The playboy bunny
11 : Maneater
12 : Stupid Gods
13 : Just us
14 : The pink goo
15 : The ex boyfriend
16: Yeah, Okay
17 : The "date"
18 : Mario kart and an almost kiss
19 : Hectic Dinners
20 : The Unwelcome Feeling
21 : Yes
23 : Never
24 : The Rink
25 : Ray Of Sunshine
26 : Haunted
27 : Broken Birthday Boy
28 : My Secret
29 : My fucked up boyfriend
30: Ride or Die
31 : Double Dates
32 : L O V E
33 : Introductions and Confrontations
34 : Invitations
35 : The call
36 : My found family
37 : Walk away with my heart
38 : Lovesick
39 : Pain
40 : August
41 : Universes Apart
42 : Strength
Character board
43 : The letter
44 : Tears and Reunions
Epilogue
!NEW BOOK!

22 : Spicy Times

4.3K 65 16
By pixwrites111

**Detailed sexual content in this chapter
"I saw you, and I knew."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

My lips crash down to hers meeting me with the same amount of need that is traveling through my body.

I'm kissing her.

I tug her waist towards me pulling her flush against me not wanting her to escape, her mouth parting slightly and I take the opportunity to explore further.

"Luke" she moans, my cock twitches at the sound of her angelic voice moaning for my name.

"Tell me to stop, and I'll stop" I say throughout kisses backing us towards my bed.

"Don't. Never stop." A groan comes out of my mouth and that all I need to launch us onto the bed.

She paddles over my hips so she straddles me as I continue to kiss her, pushing my tongue deeper into hers.

Gripping the back of her thighs I push her further into me causing a sexy whimper to escape her, her hands sink into my hair as our bodies work in unison to get as close to each other as possible.

My hands sink into her ass as our tongues fight against dominance, another whimper escapes her when I grind my hard dick into her.

"Baby you're torturing me" I say kissing down from her jaw.

Our mouths separate from each others and I take the moment to look at my art, her hair is messy and her pants are riding low. Her swollen puffy lips pout at me, she just keeps on getting more perfect.

"Can I?" She breaks the silence surprising me by reaching for my pants.

"Fuck yes" her tiny hands come around my waist stripping me down until my dick springs free, I watch as her eyes widen and lust fills them.

But just as she's about to reach for it I intercept her, "are you sure? We can just continue kissing." There's nothing more I want other than being inside her but I don't want her to make choices she regrets, especially regarding me.

"I'm sure. Thank you" she pecks my lips before moving back down,

I fist my cock pumping it a few times before my eyes find hers again, "Stick your tongue out, baby"

Her mouth parts as it circles around my dick, my skin tingles with the delight of her warm mouth wrapped around me.

I grip her hair making sure I'm gentle as she starts sucking.

"Fuuuck Liz"

She starts moving in a rhythm, my hips bucking into her mouth in motion. Her watery brown eyes meet mine and just like that I'm done for.

"I'm coming" I groan but she doesn't move and I can't hold it back any longer, relief overcomes me and I'm hit with another sense of lust as I watch her swallow.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to" her lips crash into mine again and I don't hesitate to wrap her around me again, my hands fitting perfectly in the curves of her hips.

Her hands run to the bottom of her shirt lifting it up, within an instant my dick is hard again from the sight of her.

But she doesn't stop there as she continues to strip down until she is bare naked in front of me, she reaches up for my shirt and the next thing happens and all our clothes are on the floor leaving us naked in my bed together.

The swell of her breast's with rose pink nipples and her never ending legs nearly make me come on sight which I haven't done since I was a teenager having sex for the first time.

I watch the rise and fall of her chest as her breaths increase. Her golden hair sprawled across her shoulders and back, a pink blush covering her cheeks.

"You're fucking perfect baby, perfect"

I place her beneath me our lips crashing together, I guide my knee between her thighs and she instantly parts her legs for me.

I gently stroke my fingers through her folds as she whimpers in need, she shifts back, restless and growing antsy from my fingers stroking the outside of her pussy.

"You're such a tease" she mumbles, and I kiss a path down her neck.

"You have no idea" I say with a laugh.

"I don't want your fingers I want your dick" she whispers as I kiss her jaw leaving purple bruises,

"Are you sure? I don't want you to do anything you will regret." She nods and bucks her hips as I continue to trace her jaw with kisses,

"I need the words Lizzie " I pull back enough to see her face,

"Yes. Please." Any self control I had left breaks and I'm left a starving man as the words leave her mouth.

I fist my dick in my hand positioning it at her opening, a moan leaves her mouth as I continue to run my tip through her folds.

"Luke-"

I thrust my myself into her, her walls clenching around me a groan escaping me.

"Fuck Lizzie, baby" I say in between kisses as my thrust increase

"Oh god" Another sexy moan escapes her, her hands roaming around my biceps as my mouth sucks her tits.

"Not god baby, just me" I tease her barely managing to get the words out with the overwhelming pleasure in my body.

She bucks her hips dig deeper into me and when a loud scream of my name comes out of her making me know that I found her fucking spot.

I look down as I pull out and see her coating me.
My eyes flutter close as I move back inside her.
Fuck.

"I'm coming" she moans, my thrusts get sloppier and slower as pleasure radiates off of me.

I roll over so my back hits the mattress as I pull Lizzie's sweaty body on top of my equally sweaty one.

I press soft kisses on her forehead, our breaths and the mumbled sound of music outside are the only sounds in the room.

"Round two?" I chuckle into her soft hair, her body smelling like lavender and vanilla.

"Oh fuck off. I think you just destroyed me." She groans into my chest as I continue pressing kisses onto her face.

"Mmm" I hum into her hair, we stay like that for a few minutes me nuzzling her neck.

I reluctantly get out of bed and walk over to my dresser, I pull out sweat pants and one of my old high school hockey shirts and turn back towards Lizzie who has a subtle frown on her face.

I throw her the shirt sliding into the sweatpants before walking back to my bed where Lizzie has already put on my shirt which looks like a dress on her.

Pulling her into my arms I mumble "sleep" in her ear, her body tenses and I have no doubt she is overthinking everything.

I press a few soft kisses to her jaw and her body leans into me while her eyes flutter shut.

I stare at her peaceful face, her messy hair and quiet snores, she's absolutely perfect and anyone who says she's not is blind and fucked up.

I don't care if I sound like a stalker because no doubt I do, but while staring at her I come to the conclusion. Pulling her closer to me, her head nuzzling my chest.

I want her. In more ways than one.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

this is my first time writing something like this please tell me if you like it😊

Was listening to set fire to the rain while editing this and omg I'm not prepared for the chapters in the future😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 127 37
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
50.6K 684 24
They've known each other for years. He's liked her from the moment he met her. She's an entirely different story. Freshman year is throwing them for...
12.4K 359 45
Logan Kingston is convinced he's done playing hockey. After all, he's got about nine broken bones, from his pinky toe to his pelvis. He's trying so h...
23.6K 363 15
"Got a boy back home in Michigan and it tastes like Jack when I'm kissing him." 'study buddies' can mean a bunch of different things. especially if y...