The 72 hunger games

By c12story

blood drips from my mouth. what can i do? the pain is unbearable. i beg they dont find me. Cassie is a girl f... More

reaping day
chosen
mentor
skill
nightmare
remember
planing
style
opening ceremony
Theodore
ready
late
comfort
training
team
Date
gamemaker
score
soon
Interview
truth
confront
sleep
goodbye
last second
let the 72 annual hunger games begin
run
the field
water
lucky
here
the woods
allied
back
Audrey
corn
chill
silhouette
blood
WAKE UP!!!
thanks
day 3
surprise
attack
Aline
death
aircraft
rest
today
story
morning
scare
walking
Searching
mutt
RUN
inside
prepare
thoughts
mind
sound
Chased
strangle
dying
Sam
Cora
die
No
thanks
nowhere
dont
16
lake
rain
hut
fair
cold
snow
frostbite
cut
matches
people
fire
work
wrong
traitor

8

1 0 0
By c12story

She hangs from the robe in the tree. Her arms are tied down. she looks tired. Since she is alone, she probably hasn't slept during the night. Her skin is pale. Her hair is gray and messy. I can see from the way her hair is hanging that she has bangs. Her light brown eyes look at me scared. I don't know where the careers are. They could be anywhere. I hold my finger on my lips indicating for her to be silent. She must have tried to steal some supplies. I take my sickle from my backpack and cut the robe. She falls to the ground. She immediately sits up. With a scared voice she whispers: "what was that thing?" "a mutt" I answer with a low voice. She nods her head a little small nod making her bangs jump. She stands up and run away. Sam walks towards me. "We better get away before anything happens". I nod my head in agreement. We walk slowly away from the scene making sure not to make a sound. I can see the careers come running. They heard it. The mutt towers over them. Cora screams. They throw their spears and the bear retreats. "Damn it! I hoped it would eat them all" I say. Sam laughs. We walk back to base and celebrate our victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 11
What if Katniss was killed by Snow and Coin before she started the whole rebellion? This is the story of Sawyer Birch, a tribute in the 95th Hunger G...
56 0 44
In the aftermath of the 79th Hunger Games, the world of Panem is still reeling from the Games' brutal impact. Months have passed, and Grace, along wi...
11.4K 588 44
REWRITE of my 2019/2020 fic 'The Murderess || Finnick Odair.' It may be significantly different from the original, as I am working to make it better...
580 53 22
when president snow passes away after the 75 hunger games, his granddaughter, took his place. her name is president white. she reinforced the hunger...