𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 β—† alastor | HAZBIN...

By SHSLProcastinator

... '' peace cannot be kept by force and tied down by chains ࿐ྂ ➡ In which ; Morana, a demon from hell, en... More

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; chrc. info
𝐏𝐒π₯𝐨𝐭 𝐈 ; setting the stage
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈 ; make it work
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈 ; sssnake in the group
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐈𝐈𝐈; trust in hell
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πˆπ• ; dancing with the radio demon
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕 ; interesting guests
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 𝐕.2 ; timing patience
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆ ; goodbye, town's sweetheart
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 1 ; beg.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 2 ; A.S.}
π†π’πŸπ­? ; sketches for your wait
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 3 ; M.S.}
π•πˆπˆ ; do it for them {act 4 ; end}
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; before the final act { beg. }
𝐁.𝐓.𝐒; dressed for a fight
𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 ; wait, there's a blog?
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; curtains closing { END. }
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 ; entering backstage!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; caring for the radio demon
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; change of clothes
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈 ; cursed kitty
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; apple of his eyes
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; internal rotting
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ; her presence
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐕 ; now he's pissy! that's the tea!
𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π•πˆ ; understand
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ; from the start
𝐀𝐫𝐭 πˆπ• ; mortal life { EDITED }
𝐎𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝐈 ; hello, town's sweetheart

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« π•πˆπˆπˆ ; the great war { ... }

1.2K 66 42
By SHSLProcastinator

.... It has begun. Cannibals has gathered at the front of the hotel with the rest of its' residents. All had dressed to better handle the fight they were about to face. It was a new day, and a new stand. The first stand of Hell against the Heavens- against the extermination. All heads had raised up.

"Here they come" Spoke the silver headed manager, her spear held in hand beside her blonde partner, arming a shield in contrast. The princess of Hell had taken a deep breath. "

They see it clearly. The portal opening, revealing a part of the heavenly lands.

"Get ready, everyone. We fight together!" Vaggie had continued to exclaim, her gaze narrowed at the sight of her former sisters coming out of the portal.

Angel glares along side Husk, both having their respective weapons drawn. Niffty bounces in place with a deranged grin. Sir Pentious was a tad bit nervous, but he gripped the dagger in hand nonetheless. And lastly, Cherri had her bomb out, chuckling darkly.

No one was backing down, no matter how nervous they were. Some even excited to finally get the whole thing started. The atmosphere tense, there was pressure placed on the princess's shoulders.

Charlie knew she's putting many lives at stake. Many souls she had promised the best.

"NOW, FOR YOUR SOULS!" Vaggie had shouted, and their army lets out a battle cry, a roar of agreement.

The princess of Hell knew what she's doing. And she wasn't going to crawl into hiding just because of second thoughts. She raised her shield in the air, everyone beginning to charge.

And she let out a roar;

"LET'S FUCK THEM UP!"

Little to no hesitation, they had all attacked. The cannibals having already caught an angel exorcist for themselves to kill and feast for later. They're even more thirsty for more now.

Morana had swallowed the lump in her throat, hand moving to take out the gun attached to her hip. Her eyes on the portal, and the first man that had started to come out of it.

There was a menacing presence at her side, his smirk widening as his gaze remains on those who he perceives to be his prey. The filter to his voice strengthens.

"Let the slaughter begin." He brings out his cane, pulling it close before he gave it a swing that was laced by a filtered laugh. A maniacal one at that. The shadow beneath him expands into a pool, taking over the field. There was green in the mix, voodoo symbols becoming visible as the shadow forms a dome.

A cage for those who were from Heaven, and an opportunity for those from Hell. The exorcists outside of the power casted had hit the surface of the dome, like a fly to a wall trying to get in.

Morana had looked at the shield hovering above the on going battle, eyes a little wide by the display. An odd sense of relief courses through her, the earlier nervousness being pushed aside to do what she had sworn to do.

Fight.

She runs off from her spot, gun ready and loaded.

The radio demon spotting her action to join with a half lidded gaze. He brings down his cane, the end of it touching the ground as he held onto its' head. His smirks reforms to a grin.

He watches.

"Come and get some!" The shooting of the spider demon's guns were heard, his voice heard cackling at the thrill he was being fed with. Following in his deeds, his cherry colored friend jumps out from behind him.

Spitting out a curse at the exorcists before them, she threw her bombs and witnessed joyfully at the explosion, gold blood staining the grounds.

"Eat shrapnel, fuckers!"

"All angelic weapons, fire at will!" Commanded the snake general that stood in the middle of the canons aimed at the bloody skies. They went off, piercing some of the exorcists who hadn't been able to dodge the attack in time.

A certain bartender had threw his cards, slitting his enemy's throat. His feet lands on the ground, and he sends a look towards the inventor of the group.

"Hey! Yelling while fighting doesn't help!"

Another shot had passed through their hearing. It was neither manic nor continuous like Angel's. Rather, the shot was clear of its' intention, the bullet hitting the exorcists' wings and areas to make them fall to the ground. The gun owned by black gloved hands was brought down, velvet irises taking in the scene she had created.

Immediately, laughing insanely, the little cyclops had ran over to the ( quite literal ) fallen exorcist, hands raised and weapon in her grasp. She giggles, stabbing each and every one of them rapidly as if they were merely bugs in her eye. She couldn't care less about the golden blood coating her clothes.

"Wohoo! Stab!" Cheered Niffty, earning a sweat drop from Morana. The raven head approaching her to make her leave the already dead body alone and proceed with the others.

"Alastor's shield is working!" Spoke the princess of Hell, her smile wide at their chances as she takes a look of everything.

"Trying to focus, sweetie" Her girlfriend responded, stabbing an exorcist and cutting them down with the blade of her angelic spear.

Charlie couldn't keep it in, however. Looking over shoulder to rest her eyes on Vaggie, she had beamed.

"We might actually have a chance!"

An exorcist nearly had taken this opportunity to charge at the blonde, only for the traitor of their kind to throw her spear at them. She finishes them off, unable to keep herself from smiling at Charlie's reaction to their odds.

"Love the optimism. Still trying to focus"

Charlie smirked, her head back in the field. She had tightened her grip on her shield, more ready than ever to fight by her side.

Their war continues, Hell's side winning due to their play against the Heaven's ambush. It didn't take very long for this to piss off the first man that was outside of the dome, left to grumble at the amount of losses.

Balling his hand into a fist, he had strongly punched the dome. Its' surface cracks beneath his power, and begins to fade away.

Many amongst the crew were caught off guard by the easy break. Angel uttering out "Fuck!" in a slightly panicked tone. Charlie's face displays distress, eyes wide as she looked at the first man up in the bloody skies.

"Oh no!"

Morana had covered her mouth, just as worried as the rest with the sudden turn of events. At the first man's satisfied laugh, she felt her uneasiness make its' return. She spots Adam fly over to the roof of the hotel, his grin seeming to have widened as he found the sole creator of the dome standing there.

The raven head realizes this. Instinctively, she was ready to run and head up there, concern for the overlord's safety.

A bartender's hand grabs her shoulder before she could leave the field, looking at her firmly.

"What you doing? This is part of the plan!" Husk had reminded, keeping his eyes at his new target of an exorcist. Cards pulled out, he throws them to finish the job.

He wasn't wrong. Morana admits. Despite that, she was still questioning herself and her approach.

The raven head frowns, titling her head up to the roof. Husk threw another card at the exorcist angel that had nearly snuck up behind them. He bit back a growl, glaring at the winged enemy.

"Look, the Boss's gonna be fine. He's been waiting for shit to go this way" He had to assure, facing the velvet eyed demon belle. Husk returns her frown, having given her an honest and firm look.

Morana tries to smile at his effort, bringing herself back to focus on the battle grounds she stood on. She re-adjusted her stance, turning to another direction after having glanced at the roof of the establishment for last rime. A thought pleads her to intervene, fully aware of what could really happen had she done so.

She made her choice there.

Once more, pushing aside her uneasiness, her worries, she runs off to an area of the field. To assist, she brought out her gun and aims it at the wings of the flying exorcists.

Morana had placed her trust in the Radio Demon.

.
.
.

Red irises filled with never ending amusement observed the heavenly being standing across from him. The first man that the world has come to be exposed to had stared at him with the intent to kill. Win.

"Adam!" The overlord greeted, his head had tilted whilst his brows had furrowed. "First man, next to die"

"Who the fuck are you?" Adam questioned, eyebrow raised. His hand rested on his hip. He stares at the overlord and waits for an answer to his query.

The tall demon had held onto his staff.

"Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you! Quite a pleasure!" He raised a hand, holding it out to the leader of the extermination. His grin still there and the same as his gesture was followed by a casual shrug. The radio demon glances down at his staff.

His fingers trailed on its' body, up to its' head before he had readjusted. With a thrust, the end of the staff had met the ground with a loud thud, his hands folded on top of it. Green electricity sparked brightly. Black tendrils had burst out from the floor beneath him, carrying a gust of wind and power.

"I'm about to end your fucking life"

Adam didn't feel a slight bit of fear or any of that sorts. He stares at him, someone who he perceives as beneath him. The first man's smile was one of belittlement.

"'Nice voice'-" he puts air quotations "- Don't you know jazz is for pussies?" Adam raised into the air, summoning his own weapon with a golden flow. A battle axe, somewhat like a guitar, forms in his hand. His fingers curled on it tightly, and he had charged towards the radio demon. His wings boosting his speed via single flap.

Alastor was mutually just as unbothered and unfazed by his own display. He stood there, yet the shadow tendrils under his command had went to attack the leader of all the exorcists. Red irises caught the first man easily cutting down each and every tendril before they could lay a single mark under him.

The first man smirks, bringing his battle axe back. Alastor lifts a finger, closing his eyes. He shakes his head, and wagged the digit of his hand.

"Nah ah ah!" He tuts.

Adam suddenly slams the battle axe onto the ground of where he stood, the radio demon jumping to the side to dodge the attack with ease.

Hands behind his back, Alastor's grin widens at the mere sight of the 'heavenly' being being caught slightly off guard just because of a dodge. His shadow grins sinisterly. Bringing out his staff and pointing it at Adam's direction, he had sent a wave of shadow tentacles his way.

Adam had glared, swinging his axe and cutting them down as soon as they came into his sight. "You really think you can take me on?!" He questions, disliking the look present on the radio demon's face.

"A mortal soul is no match for me, edge-lord!" Adam had claimed, spinning his battle axe to continuously shield himself from the overlord's attack.

"You should know better than anyone what a soul can accomplish-" The radio demon had stood there on his place, glancing at the head of his cane with a brow raised. His shadow did all the work, slithering across the floor to connect with the first man's own shadow.

"-when they take charge of their own fate"

Adam smirks, easily fighting it off. Unfortunately, he was late to notice the shadow beneath him. It comes to life, giving him a harsh hit on the chin that forced him to tilt his head up and back with a painful grunt.

He stumbles back slightly, forcing out a chuckle.

"Ohoho... think you're tough shit, huh?" The leader of the extermination kicks away a voodoo shadow creature as if it were mice at his feet. He feels static behind him.

"Tougher than you!" Alastor laughs, jumping back and dodging the irritated swing he had pulled out of the 'heavenly' being. He couldn't afford to waste this entertaining opportunity to further push his buttons.

Adam still tries to swing his axe more than once, the radio demon managing to jump away from all of them. His patience ( as if he had any ) was running thin.

"You lack discipline, control, and worst.."

Alastor jumps into high up, limbs extending to an unnervingly longer length. His antlers grew, each end as sharp as a needle. The mark on his forehead was visible by a red color, matching the dangerous glow to his eyes.

Green electric sparks from his form, and shadows had expanded to build his voodoo creatures who were just as thirsty to fight their prey.

"You're s̵̨̋ļ̷̮͋̽̐͜o̷̖͈̬̔̀̄́p̴͇̒̿p̸̪͎̱̈́̚͜ý̷̨͍̭̇̚"

Adam struggles, his mouth busy running to try and win against the battle of words. Yet his vulgar attempts were being cut off again and again, the voodoo creatures climbing on him as an attack.

Alastor watches the amusing struggle with a sadistic grin, in his form to portray his dominance in this fight. Indeed, Adam was far too busy trying to rile him up as much as the overlord did him. He even tries to fly up into the bloody skies to finish his sentence, completely bothered by the voodoo creatures sticking onto him to kill Jim off.

The first man of this very world was struggling against him.

This is feeding his pride, and he was relishing in it. He had to remind himself, with a grip to the body of his microphone stick. Hold back. His mind had echoed the phrase.

No matter how fun, how absolutely addicting this power he has over their little one on on is... He has to wind it back.

Lest he breaks his word.

.
.
.

Another bullet had pierced through the wings of the exorcist in the air, bringing them to their inevitable fate. She does her best to ignore the pained cries that came with the shot. She focuses on reloading her weapon, running across the area in a way to not gather attention.

Niffty had already gone off to do her own killing spree, and she had unintentionally parted away from the rest of the group. Fortunately, she was beginning to get used to that.

Morana was handling it better than she had originally thought. Her hands had grown accustomed to the gun in her possession, instinctively aiming at any enemy that had alerted her instincts.

A spear was thrown her way, and that had pulled her back to focus. She manages to dodge it with a spin, heart beating from the near hit. Her finger locks onto the trigger, pulling on it once the head of her gun had locked onto its' target.

Twice the bang and she witness the golden blood from her shots fall onto the ground. The exorcist had cursed, forced to land on the ground whilst feeling the damage to their sense of support. Their gloved hand touches the injury, breathing becoming shaky.

"Shit..!"

Morana hears the cuss. The raven head knew that wasn't enough to keep them down. She needed to leave them on the ground unable to move. So she walks over to the exorcist, gun ready to shoot at their leg.

Her finger hooks onto the trigger, eyes avoiding the glare she received from her victim.

"NO! WAIT!" A plead would pull them both out of the moment. Heads turned to meet another exorcist, a sister to the victim. Morana tightens her grip on the ground, brows furrowing.

It was one of the exorcists she had also shot down. Somehow, they had managed to stand on their feet in their bloody state.

"What are you doing, soldier?!" Cursed the one on their knees, at the mercy of the raven headed demon belle's gone.

"Do NOT plead to these sinners—!"

The second exorcist played the fool to their yell, their eyes locking with velvet irises that were staring at her. They had caught her off guard, they could've killed her by now if they just had their strength at that very moment.

But they don't.

Weapons were out of the question.

So the second exorcist gets near, and falls to their knees beside their comrade. They lowered themselves to a bow, disappointing their 'senior' and shocking the sinner that had control of their fates.

"Spare their life! Please!.." They would beg.

"You win! Just let my sister live in exchange for mine!"

The other would argue against the youngest's display of self sacrifice, cursing and yelling for making them seem helpless in front of the raven head. Silently, however, the older exorcist was hoping that this wouldn't change the demon's mind. They didn't want to witness their fellow sister's death.

Both were looking at her now, expecting their doom. Both had their wishes, and they're waiting for their final say to be granted, even if its' on the hands of this wretched sinner.

Morana sinks in conflict, having witnessed the whole exchange caused by her actions. The feeling she had tried to avoid this whole fight. It was not guilt. It was not regret. She had already made peace with such.

Gnawing at her mind and will was sympathy.

She was reminded that their enemies still had souls, connections, and lives outside the work they partake in. She clenches onto the handle of gun, brows further frowning when she spot the two close their eyes in anticipation.

This was war, however. Feelings such as sympathy has no purpose in a field of bloodshed and merciless killing. Only feelings that drive to kill was allowed. Consider the other side, one would be counted as a traitor.

Morana was no traitor.

She still fully believes in the Princess of Hell. She trusts in her decisions. She will follow her lead, as her friend that supports her all throughout. She stands at her side of the war.

"..."

Morana lowers herself, bringing the older exorcist up to stand on her feet. Their breath hitches. And through their mask, they watched as the raven head helps with pulling up their fellow sister to lean onto them for support.

Both were stunned by the merciful act.

They spot that her gun was attached to her hip. Out of her hands. Willingly.

"... If you can.. please find somewhere to hide..." Morana's voice had eventually slip out of her parted lips, quietly as she wanted to assure herself that no one could hear the exchange under the sounds of the battle. She glances at them softly, backing away whilst the older exorcist had wrapped a wing around their junior protectively.

Neither didn't wish to believe the opportunity that was laid out to them on a silver platter. They waited with baited breath, standing there as if they were expecting to be pulled at their leg.

Morana does not do anything. She was familiar with the looks on their faces. She does not revel in it. Such despair and fear was never a thing she would ever take pride on. Even if they were supposed to be her victims, her 'prey'.

The youngest exorcist between the two let their tears fall, shocking them both once again. Their teary outburst nearly made them fall to the ground, had it not been for their senior's support. They take a few breaths.

"...thank you..." The bloody exorcist whispered out with absolute relief. Morana responded via smile, lips mouthing them a silent 'stay safe'. They were spared, and they had decided to flee, taking her suggestion without another question being utter or a word being said.

There was no linger of regret for what she had done.

Morana held a hand to her chest, feeling her heart beginning to calm down. She didn't know whether her decision was traitorous or not, and she didn't seem to wish to overthink it.

Peace over takes her conscience, and she felt like she could breathe freely in this battle for what's right, for the lives of others.

The raven head had turned on her heel, hand moving to pull out her gun with a calmer mind. There was little fear now.

It hadn't lasted long.

"Found you." A spat of a woman's voice passes through her hearing. Her antennas raised in suddenness, Morana feels her heartbeat take a pause. Her lips part, not a yelp had came out of it. Rather, a painful cry.

STAB!

The petite demon backs away instantly, forcing the blade to be pulled out of her shoulder. The rip of her skin causing her to cringe as her hand instantly covers the wound. Her heartbeat picks up its' pace.

An exorcist was before her. Her wide eyes began to be filled with the familiar feeling of fear. Something about the 'angel' was different from the others, and it was the way she had even spoke to her. The phrase that the exorcist even utter.

She knew her.

She had searched for her.

Morana could only take a guess on who this exorcist was.

Her sword has been raised into the air, swinging at the raven head's figure. Her speed beating hers due to their differences in state. Morana was unable to move instantly, the arm she had raised to shield herself as she falls back was marked with a fresh, deep scar.

Another pained noise leaves her, the smell of her own blood overwhelming her senses. She looks, and the blade was already being thrusted her way. She had tilted her head, barely managing to dodge it once more. The blade was coated with fresh blood, planting another scar that was visible on her cheek.

"Pathetic." Lute glares at her with utter disgust, mixed in with the satisfaction she had gotten from seeing the panic beginning to bloom from the raven head's expression. She knew her, and vice versa.

But unlike this sinner,

She knew more than ever about who this 'sweetheart' is. Why she burns with the rest of these damned souls. And for that reason, she aims to give the sinner at her mercy nothing but an agonizing fate.

"You think your little display of mercy is going to change anything, sinner?" The exorcist held a grudge against her. Morana didn't know why, and she wasn't in the mood to know. Her fear had her staring silently into the glaring eyes of the masked angel, getting back up to her feet despite struggle.

Lute approaches her. Her steps were one of a hunter's, her aura speaking of her danger. She steps on the peace the raven head believed she was in, staining it with her own blood. Her blade aims, and her sword makes a few more cuts on the petite demon.

The exorcist snarled, grumbling something under her breath about her. Morana could hear nothing over the loud thumping of her heart, the main thing this angel could've aimed for next. And yet, Lute wanted to keep her living until she begs to be killed.

Her eyes, even with the mask on, holds so much resentment against her as if she had done something so personally wrong against her very existence. Unpleasantly familiar that gaze was. She couldn't find it in herself to look away from it.

Lute didn't like that.

Her expression irritated the exorcist, making her lift her foot and kick her on the head to bring her to the ground. Harshly, it forced out an audible crack, a mark to her head. Morana lets out a grunt, followed by a cough that had spilled out the crimson liquid matching the skies above.

The exorcist hovers above her, wings flapping to keep her in such a height. Morana's hands twitched, trying to push her up to a sitting position. Her wounded head made her dizzy, the pain fueling the tears in her eyes. The area held no walls, yet it felt she was placed in a dark, small corner.

"What's wrong? Afraid for your life all of the sudden?" Lute mocked, being very specific in a way Morana couldn't ignore if she wanted to. She had a guess, and she fears that she was right.

She swallows, holding her arm closely to herself as she backs away on the ground with a push of her legs. Lute takes pride in the scared display, still scowling.

"W-what...are you talking about..?" The raven head utters out. Her question somehow managing to receive a harsher look on the exorcist floating above her like a higher being.

A judge ready to give out her statement.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, you ungrateful bitch" Ungrateful, the angel says. Morana was now sure that they knew full well, more than she would've wanted.

"Heaven knows, and we don't forget" Lute had taken this chance to spill the words she had been meeting to spit out, right on the raven head's embarrassing display of weakness. For her life, even more so. The irony, she could almost cackle.

"That blasphemous princess and that traitorous cunt didn't hide shit. I almost pity you"

The exorcist brings out her bloody sword once more, flying higher up into the air. Panic had sparked within Morana's body, face becoming paler than it already was when the exorcist's intentions were clear.

Another attack, another incoming stab..

Velvet irises had closed themselves away from the threatening sight, and she feels herself be covered. Her cocoon forms with a crackling sound to it. It hardens for her defense and security.

Lute does not find herself to be impressed by this.

The exorcist lets out a battle cry, flying down with great momentum and her blade pulled back. She thrusted her arm, piercing through the cocoon easily as she feels her blade sink into the sinner's flesh.

Morana's heart drops then and there. A scream that was satisfying to the exorcist's ears was pulled out of her throat. The blade had passed through the other arm that held possession over her gun. Her hand twitches, the warm blood coming from it was making her feel sick.

She's harmed all over.

Even with her 'shield', she was completely defenseless. Her fate was laid out to her, dreadfully making her end obvious. The blade was pulled out harshly, and she curls whilst covering the hole on her arm with a hand. Her teeth bare and gritted in pain.

Heaven knows what she did wrong.

"Just because you're using the kind of weapon you used to blow your brains out now doesn't mean shit."

Lute's cold statement had her grip onto her wounded arm tightly. The agonizing pain that came after had made her spill her tears as she looks up, seeing the shadow of the sword's blade from outside pointed at her cocoon begin to move. Her heart aches.

"You want death to be your escape?"

Morana feels her eyes beginning to sting. Lips trembling, mind cruel to their very vessel by making her recall everything before her death. Her body bleeds from its' wounds and scars, and its' pain was equivalent to burning on hell's grounds. She hadn't mean to anger anyone with what she had done.

It was her mortal life. She didn't think it held that much purpose.

Lute tightens her grip on the handle of her sword.

"Then let me do it right for you"

Morana was not mortal nor human anymore. She was a sinner for a singular deed. A deed and sin of defiance of her soul's fate. Though, now she knows that she's damned for daring to do such a crime against the land of pearly gates.

Perhaps now she knows she won't be forgiven.

No, she's sure of it.

For she defied it once more, right now.

The blade that was ready to end her time was met by a scream. A yell.

She did not want to die.

"NO!"

Her cocoon shatters, a spark was heard before a flame had erupted from her head. A harsh gust of wind coming from her outburst had forced the exorcist into the air, annoyance being voice out by a grunt.

Lute brings down the arm that had covered her eyes, looking down at the sinner she nearly killed with resentment. Yet, she feels a harsh, painful ache to her own soul as if it had dropped.

The many pairs of eyes staring at her.

A swarm of butterflies comes out from them, circling the area as if they entrapped within a tornado. Lute couldn't understand what was going on, letting out another curse.

Then she hears it.

.
.

"...I don't want to die.."

➵ words ; 4828

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
109K 3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
300K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
38.1K 860 23
⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TOO MATURE FOR SOME READERS- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️ This book contains specifically: -Physical abuse -Gore ...