The land for humans & outcast...

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

[Book 1]: The Humans, The Outcasts & the magical golden healing flower... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Story Descri... More

Story Description
Chapter One: "Humans..."
Chapter Two: "Dearly sick mother..."
Chapter Four: "Fire..."

Chapter Three: "Outcasts"

0 0 0
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/n wished she had the power of superspeed.

She couldn't keep up with this Outcast boy since he was fast, fast like a lightning bolt, so fast that she actually lost him, then she stopped running to catch her breath.

As she was catching her breath, she thought about why she even bothered to chase him, how stupid she was thinking that she could catch him, asking that Outcast boy on why he was so interested into her, so many questions was going through her mind.

When she was ready to turn back, she stopped once she saw the same rabbit hybrid boy standing in front of her, almost close to each other.

Y/n hesitated to say anything as there was only silence all around, nothing but trees, trees, and more trees, and also, the staring at both her and the Outcast hybrid boy, then Y/n finally spoke up and—

"Hello," Y/n greeted with a smile, but the rabbit hybrid boy didn't say anything. He just stared.

"My name is Y/n, Y/n M/n McLoughlin! It's really nice to meet you," Y/n greeted again and explained with a smile, and Y/n could've swore that she saw shaded pink on the Outcast's face.

"What is your name?" Y/n asked, but again, he didn't answer.

"Why do you always show up whenever I am at the river?" Y/n asked again.

Again, he didn't respond.

"Can you talk?" Y/n asked, but then, Y/n realized that there was something around his neck and was hanging from it. It was a rope around his neck, and hanging from it, it was some sort of thing. It was a circle shape with a spout sticking out.

It was a black canteen.

The outcast grabbed the rope and took it off, and then he gently grabbed Y/n's hand, which made her jump a little, then place it in her hand. She looked at it confusingly, she has no idea what to do with it, and then she looked up at the hybrid boy.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"
Y/n asked, then he walked over and gently guided her hand with the canteen over to her mouth, then she finally understood.

"Oh, so you want me to drink out of it?" Y/n guessed, which He nodded quickly.

"Okay," Y/n said, and she started to slowly drink from the canteen. It was water, just what she needed after running and needed to catch her breath.

Then she stopped drinking the water, and now it was half inside, then she tried to give it back to him.

"Here you go," Y/n said, but he grabbed the rope and put it on you. Now you were wearing it.

"You want me to have it?" Y/n asked, and the hybrid nodded his head.

Y/n smiled.

"Thank you," Y/n thanked.

The hybrid boy then gently grabbed her hand and then guided her hand towards him towards where his heart was. Strangely, she can feel his heartbeat. His heartbeat felt very strong, but it was also so calm and gentle. It was such a nice feeling to feel.

"You have a strong heartbeat," Y/n randomly said, which she never said to anyone before.

Then, he guided her hand once again towards his left side of his face, where he was only half rabbit. His one ear was a little dripping down which Y/n found it so cute, once her hand was on His ear, Y/n was shocked on how soft it felt, it was so soft, she swore that she felt like she was feeling a cloud.

"So soft," Y/n said softly, then he grabbed her head once more time, but this time, he started to walk straight as Y/n was following behind with holding hands with this hybrid.

Honestly, she couldn't even get out of his grip, his gripped felt gentle but really strong, so she allowed him to take wherever he was taking her.

•••

After walking through the woods, they finally reached to a stop, Y/n's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped once she saw what was in front of her.

It was simply beyond beautiful. There was a huge open space, of grass, colorful flowers, beautiful trees surrounding everything, in the background there was  beautiful small wooden house shaped very differently of what Y/n had saw any other houses.

There was a beautiful river in between  where they were standing, but they were a bit far away from there. There was also a wooden bridge to get across the water and over to the house. The house was in a different shape. The shape was somewhat round, there was a nice baloney, along with three steps going up and down, the door was a circle shape, and so were the windows. The roof was a curve shape with vines, leaves, and flowers all around, which made it look extra beautiful.

There were also animals around. Birds, mother deers with their babies, bunny rabbits, raccoons, chipmunks, squirrels ducks, and many more were all just around.

"Is this where you live?" Y/n asked, and he nodded.

Y/n smiled.

"It's beautiful," Y/n said with a smile, then he started to walk while still holding her hand, and they walked through the open territory of where he lives, then he and Y/n walked towards the house.

"That's your house? It's very beautiful," Y/n asked and complimented with a smile.

Then he turned around, looked her straight in the eyes and—

"Are you hungry? You are welcome to stay," He finally spoke up, and just like that, Y/n was shocked of him finally speaking, and on what His voice sounded like.

His voice was deep and rasped, but to
Y/n, he had the most beautiful voice ever, his voice was deep, yes, but it was very soft and gentle, it's really nice to hear.

Y/n smiled.

"Yes, I am a bit hungry," Y/n answered. And just like that, he and Y/n walked up the three steps, went over to the door, and he easily opened the door, where they both went inside.

Once they were inside, the inside of the home was very beautiful, and it was very big on the inside even though it looked small on the outside. Once Y/n first walked in, the inside was very round when you walked around. In the middle, there was a big round table with many seats circling around the table and straight ahead. There was a huge kitchen, and it was one of the nicest kitchens that Y/n had ever seen.

One of the most important things that caught Y/n's attention was the stove and the sink. The stove was in a different shape. The shape was shaped into some kind of raindrop. It was the color of white, and there was a black pipe attached to the tip of the stove, where the chimney was sticking out on the roof. In the middle of the stove was a retangular frame where you have to cook there.

The sink was very nice, but nothing like the royals would build it since on how the royals built things are completely different from others. There were many rooms inside of the home, one was a huge room with bunk beds, three beds on each other with ladders so you could easily climb up to your bed.

The air smelled so sweet and nice. It was the smell of flowers, like lavender and daisies, but it was also the smell of something else. It was the smell of something sweet, but Y/n didn't know what it was.

And finally there was someone working in the kitchen.

"I'm back, Mr. O'Today," He called out.

It was an old man who turned around from working in the kitchen. The old man looked to be in his late 60s. His white coconut milk hair was all tied up in a man bun, his skin tone was light, his eyes were brown as chocolate, his beard was a couple inches long, and he was wearing a soft and comfortable multi color robe along with black boots.

This one man gives off really nice and good energy, Y/n doesn't know why, but she feels like in her gut that her gut is telling her that she should trust him.

Mr. O'Today smiled sweetly and greeted.

"Ah, my boy, how was your walk?" Mr. O'Today asked with a smile.

"It's was nice," He answered, then Mr. O'Today looked over at Y/n and smiled.

"I see you brought back a friend," Mr. O'Today said with a smile. The hybrid boy looked at you, telling you to introduce yourself, so you did, you took a step forward.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, My name is Y/n, Y/n M/n McLoughlin," Y/n greeted with a smile, and the old man chuckled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my dear, breakfast is ready, I supposed you must be hungry," Mr. O'Today greeted and explained with a smile.

The two kids nodded their heads and went over to the table, then Mr. O'Today put down a plate of a square pink hot cake. Y/n had no idea what this square food even was, but she knew that it smelled really good. She looked over and saw her friend took a bite out of the food, then he looked at her as he was enjoying his breakfast.

"Try it, it's really good," He explained as he took another bite out of it.

And just like that, Y/n took a bite out of it, and once she did, it was beyond anything she had ever tasted. It tasted so sweet and delicious, for Y/n, it tasted like (your favorite snack), and Y/n really enjoyed it.

As Y/n was enjoying eating her breakfast, Mr. O'Today put down a cup of milk. Y/n was shocked to see milk again. It has been so long since she drank a good old glass of milk.

The reason why she, along with the other townspeople, hasn't drank milk in so long is because when the twins were only 10 years old, their only farmer, Farmer Jerry, only had one cow, and she was old as ever, but unfortunately, he along with his cow died unexpectedly, and no one knew on how he died.

So the townspeople only have to drink water because buying cows was really expensive, and the townspeople were already struggling.

Y/n immediately grabbed the cup of milk, and she immediately drank it like there was no tomorrow, Mr. O'Today chuckled softly as He watched the two kids eat their breakfast. Anyways, after she ate the whole breakfast treat, she was surprised that she was full after eating one treat and a cup of milk.

Y/n smiled.

"That was really good," Y/n said, and O'Today smiled, and the hybrid boy nodded.

"I told you," He said, then Y/n watched as Mr. O'Today was wrapping up four small breakfast cakes with napkins and string.

"My boy, can you please give these to your siblings?" Mr. O'Today asked sweetly.

He nodded.

"Yes, We will not fail," He answered.

"Thank you, my boy," Mr. O'Today thanked him as he went back to work in the kitchen, and the hybrid boy looked at Y/n.

"Would you like to meet my siblings?" He asked.

"Yes, of course!" Y/n said eagerly, and just like that, they walked outside to find the hybrid' siblings.

•••

Once the two friends were outside, in the valley of beautiful flowers, Y/n saw two young children, one who was a 6 year old boy, and the other was a 2 year old girl who were playing with each other by sword fighting each other.

Y/n gasped on how cute they both look.

"They are so cute," Y/n said with a smile, and he nodded his head.

"Thank you," he thanked, and he whistled loudly, which caught the two little children attention, and they stopped playing and immediately ran over to their big brother.

"Brother!" The little boy cheered happily, and the 2 year old girl happily giggled and hugged the hybrid boy.

"You both hungry?" He asked as he gave them both each a small breakfast cake, which the two kids happily took and started to eat happily.

As the 6 year old was happily eating, he looked up and saw Y/n, and he pointed.

"Who's that?" The little boy asked as he mouth was full with a delicious sweet treat of breakfast cake.

"This is Y/n, she's my friend," he and Y/n waved.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you!" Y/n greeted.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Ethan," Ethan greeted with a smile, and he pointed at the 2 year old girl who was happily eating her breakfast.

"And that's sissy, she is the best!" Ethan explained as he kissed the 2 year old girl's forehead who was still eating her breakfast.

Ethan had a light skin tone. He had dark brown hair, bright blue eyes, adorable freckles, and was wearing a white shirt and black short pants. He also had an adorable toothy smile that anyone would fall in love with.

Amber had a light skin tone, and her hair was into two pigtails. Her hair was different, the left side of her hair was red, and so was her eye, and the right side of her hair was blue, and her right eye was also blue. She also had freckles and was wearing blue and white overalls, and also, it was clear that she was an Outcast because she had two adorable fluffy wolf ears sticking out along with a small tail.

Y/n softly giggled.

"I bet!" Y/n said happily.

"Wanna play pirates with us?" Ethan asked, but Y/n raised an eyebrow in question.

"Pirate?" Y/n asked, and Ethan grinned as his adorable toothy smile was showing.

"It's really nice, pirates are humans who ride a ship, and they sail across the sea, they have really cool swords and they find treasure!" Ethan explained excitingly.

Y/n smiled.

"Wow, that's sounds really cool," Y/n said with a smile, and the hybrid boy placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"Let's go see my two other brothers," He said, and Y/n nodded, then he led the way where a dirt pathway was towards the right side of the forest, that is where his other siblings love to hang out.

"It's not that far. They both enjoy hanging out in the woods," He explained, and Y/n nodded, and they followed the pathway and into the woods.

•••

After Y/n and the hybrid boy walked into the forest, only about a few minutes later, they stopped at two think and large trees, then the hybrid boy looked over at Y/n.

"Keep your eyes open. One of them like to joke around while the other likes to hide in the shadows," He explained, and Y/n nodded. They started to look around with their eyes, but little did Y/n know, there was someone right behind her hanging from the tree branches.

"Hello, new friend!" A happy, goofy, and silly voice called out, Y/n jumped up, then turned around and saw a young 13 year old, black hair with black eyes boy who was wearing a sandy color cloak. He had a bright smile on his face as he was hanging upside down from his legs on a strong branch.

"Bro, who's the pretty girl?" The 13 year old boy asked with a smile while winking at Y/n.

"This is my friend, Y/n," He introduced and looked at Y/n.

"Y/n, this is—" He tried introducing, but then the 13 year old jumped from the tree, did a perfectly flipped, and stood on his feet.

"My name is Jeremy, but everyone calls me 'Toast', Shapeshifter Toast, and that is what I would rather be called by that," Toast introduced and explained with a smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Toast said with a smile as he bowed down playfully, which made Y/n giggled.

"It's nice to meet you too," Y/n greeted back with a smile, and the hybrid boy gave Toast a breakfast cake, which the shapeshifter boy happily was munching his breakfast.

"Toast, where is Ken?" The hybrid boy asked.

"He's nearby. He'll come out in 3, 2, 1—" Toast said and counted down, and just like that, Y/n turned around and saw another Outcast boy.

"Hey Ken, breakfast has been arrived to us!" Toast said happily, and Y/n gave Ken his breakfast cake. Ken was a werecat hybrid. He had dark brown hair, with bright brown eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants and along wrapped around his waist, was a medium-sized dagger, and he also had a scar on his left eye.

But Ken didn't say anything. He just took the breakfast, stared at Y/n, then started to climb up the tree, Y/n looked over at Toast.

"I guess he doesn't like me," Y/n guessed, Toast smiled.

"Aw, don't worry about that old softie. You'll get used to his personality. He'll be your bestest friend once you'll get used to him," Toast explained as he started to climb up the same tree as Ken was climbing.

"See you two later!" Toast said and waved, and the two friends started to walk back, but then Y/n gently placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you never told me your name," Y/n said, then he turned around and looked into her eyes and—

"My name is Corpse," Corpse said, leaving Y/n speechless.

•••

End of Chapter Three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 129 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
2.3K 68 20
A woman in a coma wants to meet YouTubers but cannot physically, so she decides to meet them through a game. A brother wants to help her, so he creat...
93K 2.6K 19
He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been acting up since yesterday. Being outside of...
1.3K 220 32
Once upon a time there was a world, much like our own. This world is gone. The machinations and wars of man saw to every manner of apocalypse. What w...