My Two Mates

By MZFantasy

Life is hard enough just being a teenager, well try being a teen female werewolf and having two guys battling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

6.6K 182 12
By MZFantasy

Chapter 4

Donovan arrived home after his two hour drive. He walked in the house slightly depressed now that he was separated from the girl he was all too certain was his mate. His mate the thought made him smile. He looked around the house for his mother. As he walked through the house he could smell the sweet smell brownies cooking, his mother ever since he was young made brownies on the weekends and would sit them out for him and the other pack members. Donovan followed the scent into the kitchen. When he reached the kitchen he found his mom. He walked up to her singing a song, he pulled her around twirled her and danced with her for a little while. "Well somebody is in a good mood" she smiled at him.

"Yep" he cheerfully said and kept on dancing.

Now dancing with him she giggled at how playful he was being. "And I suppose you've spent time today with Alpha Kerrington's daughter"

"Sure did" he kissed his mom on the head "and I plan on spending more time with her soon, being that she is my mate" He said with a huge grin.

His mother stopped dancing with him and pulled him into a big hug "Congratulations, when do I get to meet her?"

"Soon Mom" he grinned for a short while, but it quickly turned to a frown as he thought about how they will have to be live separately until she is at least 18.

His mother noticed his quick change "What's wrong" She brushed a hand across his face.

"She's only 17, I am not going to get to spend a lot of time with her" he paused for a moment "Definitely not as much time as I would like." He pouted.

His mother hugged him "It will be fine, just be patient, and for now enjoy what ever time you spend together."

Donovan spun his mother around again and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I will enjoy what I can" he smiled at her. He grabbed a brownie and poured himself some milk. "Where's Riddick, I wanted to start looking over Dad's old financial statements so we can have everything ready for the accountants and lawyers on Monday.

"I believe Riddick went home for the night. Get some rest and start on that paperwork in the morning." His mom then patted him on the shoulder "Goodnight" she kissed him and went to bed.

Donovan looked at his cell phone and decided to call Deni. He called twice with no answer. She must be sleeping he thought. So he sent a text -miss you good night

The next morning Donovan woke up checked his cell to see if Deni ever answered his text, she didn't, which left him a little down. But he still went on and sent her another one. -Good morning beautiful.

She replied -hello handsome, u sleep well

Donovan was excited she was replying quickly -slept well, had a dream about you :)

'Aw' Deni thought to herself -so sweet, when will I see u again

Donovan not really wanting to think about how long they'd be separated -soon I miss you :(

-miss u 2, c ya soon :)

Donovan got out of bed took a shower and went into his office. Riddick was already in there working. "Good morning Riddick"

"Good morning Donny, surprise you came back before the end of the weekend" He looked up and gave a devilish smile to Donovan.

Donovan wishing he would have stayed "I'm sort of surprised I came back too, but the quicker we get this done the longer I will be able to stay next time." They started looking at all of the files that they had questions about. There were files on the St. James Fertility Clinic, Maxwell Homes, and money was being transferred to another account monthly.

They were both confused Riddick looked at the papers and then at Donovan "What was Carter Maxwell doing"

After pulling all the paperwork together, Donovan and Riddick went to have lunch. "So Donny, when are you bringing her here?"

Donovan smiled as he thought of having Deni at his house "I guess whenever she is ready to visit"

Riddick was surprised by his statement, he lowered his eyebrows, "Visit! I was talking about bringing her here to stay"

"Well when ever she is ready for that as well. I suppose" Donovan answered very unsure of when that would be.

"You know you being Alpha and with her being your mate it is actually your choice when she comes to stay with you" Riddick nudged him.

Donovan looked at Riddick surprised. Was he talking about forcing her. He could never do anything to hurt her. Donovan sternly replied "Riddick I will let it be her decision."

Riddick understood and just nodded knowing not to upset his Alpha he let the conversation die.

The day went slowly. Donovan and Riddick continued working in the office gathering all the paper work they could find for the meeting the next day. Everything was taking much longer than it should have mainly because Donovan's attention kept drifting away to thoughts of Deni.

Once he and Riddick finished with all the paperwork, Donovan went out for a run. He sat on a cliff a few miles from his house and thought about what it would be like to have Deni staying with him and coming here with him to enjoy the magical view he enjoyed. Since the kiss thoughts of Deni excited him, he decided he would run back to the recreation center on his property and play basketball with the other pack members to relax. Playing basketball with the younger pack members really tired out Donovan. Most of the pack members still treated him like he was just one of their peers and he liked that, he had hoped his new position wouldn't change his relationship with his friends. The female pack members had been changing though. He noticed as he played more of the girls sat around staring at him than usual. They would come up to him touch his arms and constantly flirt with him. He didn't mind the attention came with the position, but he knew this was something that would have to stop when Deni arrived whether it was for a visit or for good. Once again his thoughts were on Deni. Dang that girl really had his mind going. He left the recreation center and went back to the Alpha house and although it was early he took a long cold shower and went to bed.

Donovan had a dream about Deni that night. They were in the woods behind her house running and started play fighting again. Deni changed back to human with him hovering over her still in wolf form he licked her face and then shifted back as well. Donovan then leaned down and started kissing Deni. The kisses grew deeper and deeper as their bodies pressed firmly together. Deni's smell was intoxicating and had his wolf wanting to mate her and make her fully his, taking her away from Stephan. In the middle of their kiss he looked up and Stephan was standing on a branch looking down at them. Donovan growled Stephan growled back jumped to another tree and then disappeared. Donovan jumped up looked around the room. He went to get a glass of water the whole time thinking that was an odd dream. As soon as he finished the water he was nodding back to sleep.

______________________

Monday morning came very quickly. Donovan woke when his phone rung it was a text from Deni -hey sleepy head

Donovan - hey to you beautiful, whatcha doing up so early

Deni - getting ready for school

Donovan - eww school forgot you are still just a baby have fun with that, dreamed about u last night

Deni - dreaming about a baby forgot ur a pervert

Donovan - lol

Deni - gotta go ttyl

Donovan - have a good day

Donovan got up and prepared for his meeting with the accountants.

Deni rode the bus to school that day. Normally she rode with Stephan, but she figured after their argument over the weekend he wouldn't want to be around her. As the bus pulled up to the school Stephan was waiting for her. "Why did you ride the bus today" Deni could see he was very upset'

She frowned she didn't feel like arguing and definitely not in front of everyone at school "I didn't think you would want to be around me after our argument."

"Deni I love you I'm not going to let you go that easily, I want to make this work" he turned her to face him lifted her chin up and kissed her. Although she wasn't sure if they belonged together she didn't pull away from the kiss, even while Stephan deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to him she followed his lead. They kissed until a teacher came up tapped them on their backs "Ok lovebirds time to move on" She pulled away first slightly breathless. She looked into Stephan's eyes they seemed so angry. All she wanted was to see him happy. But with the weekend being like it was she wasn't going to see him happy for a while he could hold a grudge for days.

Stephan walked her to her locker and hugged her "I'll see you this afternoon, let's hang out and discuss this ok", Deni agreed, and they went to their classes.

*****************************************************

Donovan sat in the meeting with the accountants. They figured out the Maxwell Estates was an apartment complex located in Mckenney where Deni lives. The St. James Fertility Clinic was a Clinic ran by Charles St. James located in McKenney as well. Although knowing he had to go resolve business issues made him uneasy he was happy he was going to be near Deni again. Donovan decided to take a ride out to the area to see what these businesses were and how his dad was involved. As Donovan jumped in his car he called Alpha Kerrington.

"Kerrington here"

"Hello Alpha Kerrington, this is Donovan"

"Well hello Alpha Maxwell" Donovan smiled that was the first time Deni's father actually addressed him properly as Alpha Maxwell.

"I am coming to town to check out some of my father's businesses he had there, and I was wondering if I could take Deni out to dinner after I am finished"

"Sure I am sure she would be happy to go out with you"

"Thank you sir"

Donovan drove happy knowing that he would be able to see Deni again with in a few hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
987 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
1M 26.8K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
35.4K 989 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...