Two Petals of Demons

Od Roonil03

In a distant future, where the world's order doesn't make sense, we are introduced to two individuals. These... Viac

Chapter 1 - The Petals of Sunflowers and Dandelions
Chapter 2 - The Formation of Uniqueness
Chapter 3 - Flipping each switch
Chapter 4 - The Princess of Torture
Chapter 5 - A Vulture's dream
Chapter 6 - The fury of GODS
Chapter 8 - Voidness in Life
Chapter 9.0 - The battle of love and death
Chapter 9.5 - The Other Side of the Apple
Chapter 10 - Eternal Sorrows that bring Winter Shackles
The Introduction to a Time beyond GODS - End Notes
Introduction to a Time beyond GODS - Character list

Chapter 7 - The Dominion of Domains

15 0 0
Od Roonil03

"It's becoming more and more chaotic as the days pass by, doesn't it?" Allastor smiles. He knows that he can just view everything, while only interfering if things really uncontrollably out of hand. Born with a constant smile, one can never identify if Allastor is crying or laughing. At the end of it all, it's all going to end up rotting, in Allastor's books. "Maybe I should place a target on all these "geniuses". They all will interest me in the end."

"Ramiel is certainly going to struggle at this rate. There are seven different domains that are going to be unleashed upon the world at the same time. Unless I intervene, the world's foundation will crumble and disintegrate, only allowing the higher gods to survive the after effects of a great calamity. Will you join me for a stroll then, A?" A new character to this story.

Frankly, the number of characters that have been showcased up until now would have probably confused my head if it weren't for the fact that I can only narrate the story. I cannot counter the effects of the fate that is already pre-written for these characters. They are all who presume that they can think and that they make intelligent decisions based on their previous actions. In reality? Everything is controlled by the one forcing me to dictate this story.

Allastor, the avatar of Bael. The one granted with the title of leader of leaders, the ruler of the avatars of ARS, he sacrificed a lot of people would not even forgive themselves for sacrificing. Then there's the second person with Allastor, Wellester. She's the servant of the Neobrimin Goddess of Truth, Veritia. Being someone who walks the path of truth, it is awfully surprising to see her close to someone as mischievous and devilish like Allastor, the sadistic king of visibility. One who always bears a smile. Being from the same generation that was almost wiped out after trying to attain void contents, they are silent watchers. Casually monitoring the work of the newer generations and only intervening when really required.

Four additional people responded to Ramiel's pleas. The domains were all activating, suddenly enraging every atom in the widespread area.

Gods and Demons...

Servants and Avatars...

Il n'est pas pour ce monde. Il y a pour le frimeur... La frimeuse de puissance.

The domains each activated, throwing each other off...

Arjun broke the temperature barrier as he entered into a state to set the atmosphere of the planet on fire.

Gil wore the cloak of Anubis, with the sands of time covering the ground all while holding the scales to judgement.

Sakurai unleashed what seemed to be a spring filled, flowery decorated ground covering over the sands, with hands of the undead trying to grasp anyone getting into reach.

Ramiel's broke each thread of reality in its space, as the world seemed to open itself like a book. Dimensions twisted and science no longer following normal rules any longer, they were going to be attaining the fourth dimensional status.

Adoren's eyes turned into a bright green as the air was suddenly filled with a sweet-smelling scent as everyone's hormones were thrown into an imbalance. A form of sexual wrath seemed to have surrounded all the individuals present in the clash of domains.

Larnia entered into the fray, turning Adoren's already chaotic effects into a more potent ability with his ability. Lust. Such a powerful emotion, at the same time, can make people not judge their own actions. A power gifted to this particular avatar.

And Larnia was sure that she would use it to its fullest potential.

The last person whose domain was unleashed was none other than Shikith's. Responding to the plea by Ramiel, he entered into the fray, still trying to slowly recover from the shock he had witnessed, as the eyeball rolled towards him. He knew that with all the domains that were present, it could very well end a country's land area.

"Look at this Welly. Such fascinating creatures we are witnessing. Idiots trying to destroy everything in pursuit of attaining something completely different. We are having two love domains, two deadly domains, two creation domains and then finally a dimensional domain. Do they even realize how calamitic the outcome would be, if the outcome were to be showcased to the world."

Scraps of glass started to melt, as the heat spread outwards to about four hundred Kelvin. Temperatures that were no longer maintain normal people's bodies. However, the creatures in this current scenario, like I always state, will never be normal now, will they?

drip...

drip...

drip...

Wellester raised her toes and began a graceful dance. Veritia, ma copine. M'aide-te, s'il vous plait? The domain of a person who was part of an older generation. Someone who has seen the truth of the world and wishes to correct it. But she knows her limitations and gracefully watches the youngers tasked with the job to pursue it. In the end the goal is simple right?

But what exactly is this goal that everyone keeps talking about. Why are servants born? Why are avatar created? What is exactly a sacrifice?

"A, don't you think that it would be easier if a narrator could just narrate each character's story before they were born. In that manner, the person would at least be prepared with how to deal with the adversities that they face in life." Welly smiled as she unleashed her domain upon the world. A domain of balance.

The Neobrimin Goddess was a goddess of Truth and Balance. She knew the importance of maintaining a good force of positives and negatives, and therefore needed to balance out the battle of domains before it would consume within itself. A ball was created. A bubble on the void ocean floor.

The more I grow, the more I require;

The less I know, the less I am unhappier.

How many problems this world faces,

Ignorant persons are the embraces.

Feel for more, the person's desire,

Sheathing the ending of a person's story dire.

The more we witness, the less we know,

Even if half the ones that exist will cease to control.

A prayer that I chant, let it be amidst,

This fortune's tale, I shall never grow to rest.

The bubble shatters as the seven individuals all experience a force of a thousand sun pascals collapse onto them. A sun pascal equivalent too the force exerted on the core of the sun by it's surrounding atoms. The creature's very atoms breaking and rejoining at the same time. Matter doesn't make any sense at this scale. Waves don't make sense in this scale.

Allastor then unleashes his domain. A domain that hides and showcases everything. Nothing and everything is hidden at the same time. A paradoxical domain. A careful attempt to make sure that most people are alive at the end of the clash.

The more time spent in creating the domain, the faster the world would have ended.

At this point, Nanami and Kars-Nas had entered into the scene.

Un: Adoren was pulled by Nanami in the clash. She fainted on spot right after being pulled out.

Deux: Shikith was pulled out of the domain by Kars. He had lost his limbs and regenerated them more than one hundred and seventeen thousand, and thirteen times in the span of the domain clash. He fainted on spot after being pulled out.

Trois: Larnia was pulled out. She had suffered several burns and scratch marks thanks to the domains of Surya and Kore, however she didn't seem to be fazed by the damage. She didn't faint on spot after being pulled out.

Quatre: Arjun was pulled out quickly by Nanami and Kars. He was prepared to safeguard his friend as well as maintain his secrets. In a state to absolutely eradicate the atmosphere to destroy the planet, he was mentally prepared to go insane. He was knocked out by Kars to prevent any damage later.

Cinq: Ramiel was pulled out by Allastor himself as he was losing energy to maintain his own domain any longer. Ramiel was covered in third degree burns, cuts and had all four of his limbs cut off. He was in absolute dead condition, where even Nanami was surprised to see someone being reduced to this state.

However, these are just five out of the seven people who initially unleashed their domains. The two titular characters of this story were stuck in a face off in the domain of balance present on the void ocean's floor. At this point, Wellester tried to crush her own domain's bubble to break the two of them out, but her energy was soon depleting and she was feeling faint in the attempt to control the domains.

One single femtosecond later, and she faints into Allastor's hands. One picosecond later, Allastor faints in Kars-Nas' hands.

Nanami is shocked by the events that had just transpired. Within the span of a few hours, he received a notification that his student was in love with another student. Now, he is surrounded by five people who are fainted, one person who is profusely bleeding, one person who is somehow still living and finally one person who seems somewhat alive.

There was still one thought...

Shit... the two gods are now going to face off each other in a domain that's similar to theirs. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.1K 716 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...
0 0 12
In the quiet halls of their high school, Riku Endo remains a mysterious figure, the "introvert" who rarely ventures beyond the boundaries of his own...
57.2K 1.5K 41
You're a girl with a love and knowledge for flowers. With a fleeting encounter with a man who possesses eyes of crimson fire, your admiration that st...
6.9K 144 200
Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something that never leaves their mind. Let's see just how far they are willing to go as well...