𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑, sam uley

By -bronwyn

╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 �... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

1.4K 93 8
By -bronwyn

┏━━━━.˚✧˚₊ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.━━━━┓

HONEYMOON GONE WRONG

IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY when Jacob Black rushed into Sam's house almost frantically, searching for the young vampire who'd taken up residence there. Passing Jared, who was eating something in the kitchen after just coming back from his patrol, he was pointed towards the stairs.

He found Talullah in the guest room, the door wide open as he surveyed the sight before him. The brunette was wearing a shirt that was way too big for her, her head resting in Sam's lap as she looked up at him while he read to her.

Jacob didn't believe all the fuss about imprints — thought it was a bunch of bullshit, really. So as much as it killed him to say it, no being on this earth could convince him that those two weren't meant to be together.

Jacob had never seen the man act like this before, so gently as his hands carded through Talullah's hair. He didn't want to break up the moment they seemed to be having, but what was happening at the Cullen residence was of utmost importance. So, after lingering in the doorway and neither of them catching into his presence yet, he knocked harshly on the doorframe.

Both of them looked at him at the same time, Sam setting down the book in his hand to address the boy. "What's going on?"

"I need Talullah to come with me to the Cullens place."

Sam outright growled at that, making Talullah sit up with a confused look pointed at Jacob. "Absolutely not," came Sam's short yet final reply.

Jacob pulled his lip back in agitation. "Bella's asking for her," he emphasized, now turning his attention fully on Talullah with a pleading glance, "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't serious, you know that."

Talullah saw the desperation in the boy's eyes and promptly turned to Sam, looking for a second opinion. She had no idea why she was wanted by the Swan girl, considering the last time she saw her was in the clearing after the newborn army's attack. Although his posture was now rigid, the look he gave her told her the choice was hers. She gave him a nod, reassuringly squeezing his hand in hers, and he reciprocated.

Sam then set his fiery gaze on the boy still standing in the doorway.

"If anything happens to her, Jake, I'll kill you myself."

.˚✧˚₊

After changing into some proper clothes that didn't consist of Sam's shirt and shorts, Talullah found herself getting out of Jacob's truck right outside of the Cullen residence.

It was the same as she last saw it a few weeks ago when she'd dropped off Aro's gift, but the energy surrounding the home seemed sullen yet... somehow volatile too. The familiar face of the coven's leader greeted them at the front door with a small smile on his face.

"The mundane life suits you, Talullah," Carlisle told her, noticing her normal clothing instead of the Volturi robes she used to wear.

She nodded in thanks, a somewhat tight smile on her face; she really didn't know how well her presence would be received, all things considered. "Bella has asked for me, yes?"

The blond man couldn't even cover up the grimace on his face no matter how hard he tried, she saw right through it and a flash of anxiousness ran through her. Carlisle led both her and Jacob, who was trailing closely behind, to a living room of sorts.

Everyone was there. All members of the Olympic coven suddenly trained their eyes on Talullah. The vampire in question couldn't gage their reactions, but no one had jumped to harm her which she perceived as a good sign.

After all, she was still linked to the Guard in their eyes, something that was clear when the largest vampire among them piped up. "Talullah Volturi dressed like us common folk," Emmett snickered from his spot beside Rosalie, "never thought we'd see the day."

Talullah saw Rosalie pinch his arm, trying to silence him. "Eubanks," she corrected him with a whisper, eyes then darting to the newlyweds sitting on the nearby couch. Edward must have read her thoughts of hesitation then as he merely gestured for her to come forward.

Approaching them, Talullah paused in front of a sickly-looking Bella Swan. She smelled of death and looked like she was mere seconds away from it, too, with her sunken eyes and frail skin. "Thanks for coming," the human girl said, a ghost of a friendly smile on her face.

Talullah's stomach lurched, and she tried to muster up a smile of her own to send her way. "What's going on?" she questioned, desperate to know why she was here amongst the Olympic coven.

Bella and Edward exchanged a small glance before the human girl removed the blanket that was lying on top of her. Instantly, the young vampire that stood before them stumbled back at the sight of Bella's rather large stomach. "You're—" the words died on her tongue as she looked at the sight with sharp eyes.

Bella Swan was pregnant, and judging from the state of her, whatever was inside of her was growing rapidly. Hell, hadn't they just gotten back from their honeymoon almost a week ago now?

"Talullah, have you ever seen anything like this before?" Edward asked, his voice seeping with the desperation she saw in Jacob's eyes when he asked for her help. "Have the Volturi ever mentioned the possibility of something like this happening?"

The others waited with bated breath as Talullah stood tensely, gaze unwavering from Bella's being. "Procreation between a vampire and a human is said to be impossible," she mumbled, and suddenly her crimson eyes seemed to darken. "You have to get rid of it."

Then, with the eruption of voices in the room at her statement, she could tell that the coven was severely divided on the issue. Even Bella shrunk inward, obviously not pleased with the answer she received from the vampire.

"Is that a suggestion or a demand?" it was Rosalie who snapped at the younger vampire, arms crossed over her chest as she migrated towards the human girl.

Ignoring the blonde vampire, Talullah focused on Bella once more— though, now, she was actively avoiding looking at her stomach. "A suggestion..." she paused for a moment, shaking her head. "Whatever is inside of you is unnatural, and it very well could kill you. And if it doesn't, then the Volturi surely will once they–"

"I'm keeping it," Bella responded resolutely, cutting Talullah off and causing her eyebrows to pinch together in displeasure, "but please, don't tell them."

Before she could even open her mouth, Edward beat her to it. "Talullah has no standing within the Volturi anymore," he told his wife and the other coven members who stilled in minor shock. The Volturi didn't just let anyone walk away, especially those with abilities like Talullah's. "She's found her mate among the wolves; she's been staying with them."

The young vampire curled her hands into fists out of anxiousness— she was suddenly on edge with the Cullens knowing of her current whereabouts. "Keep your abilities to yourself," she told him, heaving a hand in the air to stop Jacob from stepping towards her. With one last look at Bella, she said, "I wish you all the best."

Talullah then headed for the door, preparing to sprint the rest of the way home before a hand caught onto her elbow. Spinning around on her heel, she was faced with Carlisle, who once again had a reassuring look in his amber eyes.

"Are you happy?" he asked, letting go of her elbow.

"Happiest I've been in a long time, I think."

The older vampire nodded, patting her shoulder comfortingly. "You deserve it most of all, Talullah," he told her, making her face shutter slightly. "Thank you for stopping by."

Here he was, a man who barely knew her and most likely only heard stories of her, and was congratulating her on finding happiness. She gave him a small nod before effectively rushing from the premises with her mind set on one thing and one thing only;

I've gotta tell Sam.

.˚✧˚₊

[ wyn's note ]

we've officially entered breaking dawn: part one!! the events will proceed as they normally do, but talullah's gonna be the driving force in sam finding out about bella's predicament i think!

also a sprinkle of carlisle fluff because i do love that man and because we've hit 8k readers! till next time, all love xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 23
"Because I love you Sam." He raised his eyebrows at me questioningly. "Not like that you dingus. I love you like you're my best friend, and the onl...
191K 3.5K 38
When Sam imprints on Charlie Foster's daughter age nine years old since he first phased how will he handle a child imprint and his pack whilst not be...
132K 3.1K 15
What if Ellen Uley, Sam Uley's aunt, had a secret affair with Caius Volturi? Accalia Lowella Volturi Uley was a shifter vampire hybrid. The first of...
6.3K 326 15
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ it didn't take one look to fall in love, but it certainly helped them realise, just how far gone they were. ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆