Cast mates • W.S

By povsobxst

When Olive Saldaña gets casted in a movie with most of her friends and a boy she develops a crush on, will it... More

Act 1. "oh no, I'm falling in love"
Famous Birthdays
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015

013

226 4 21
By povsobxst

"He just left her?" I cried to Momona on the phone as we watched five feet apart together.

"It gets me every time."

"I can't breathe." I choked out.

"What. The. Fuck." She asked after the credits rolled.

"I think I would die if I were her. Like how could he do that?" We talked as I turned off the movie and wiped my face.

"No seriously, what kind of ending is that!"

"Like I get they could die but still."

"Ahh I'm gonna start crying again, stop."

"Okay change the topic."

"Okay, what are your plans for the day?"

"Oh, I don't know. I think Dylan said he wants to hangout or smt."

"Nice." She said blandly.

"Why do you sound like that?"

"I'm a proud Wolive stan."

"What does that even mean?" I questioned.

"You and Walker are endgame, and I don't want Dylan getting in the way of that."

"1. Walker and I are just friends 2. Dylan and I are just friends."

"If you say so."

"Dude, everyone keeps saying that and honestly it's gonna ruin everything between him and I because I'm sick of hearing it." I sighed, I was frustrated, but not with Momona and she knew that.

"Do you think it's because you do like him and it puts too much pressure on you?"

"I don't think I like him. I mean, he's just one of my best friends, I like his personality, his eyes, his laugh, and when he smiles it's like nothing else mat- oh my God." I put my head down.

"You like Walker Scobell."

"I like Walker Scobell."

My doorbell rang and I quickly got up to answer it. I had changed out of my pjs and gotten ready to hangout with Dylan.

"Hey, Dylan."

"Hi, Ollie." We did our made up handshake.

Dylan and I have been friends for a few years, we met through being mutual friends with Sunny.

We weren't super close, but we always had a great time together.

"So I was thinking we could just walk around town and maybe get something to eat?" He proposed.

"Sounds great." And with that, we left.

"Okay, that's just not possible." I laughed.

"No, it's definitely possible."

"I don't believe someone thought you were attractive." I put my hands up in confusion. "Especially not Scarlett Estevez."

"I couldn't believe it either, dude."

"That cafe looks so cute, Dyl, let's go." I grabbed his hand and took him across the street.

"Hi, can I get a vanilla latte, please?"

"Of course, and for you?"

"Uhm..I'll have whatever she's having." He smiled, pulling out his wallet.

"No, let me, I asked to come here." I tried to pay.

"Can you stop." He laughed, pushing my hand away and tapping his card.

"Okay, that'll be out shortly, have a great day."

"Thanks." We muttered, walking away.

I glared at him, annoyed.

"You're not actually upset because I paid are you."

"I can pay for myself." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed at my attitude. "Yeah, but you don't have to."

I grabbed our drinks and we left.

After a while of walking around and talking, we went into a restaurant and ordered our food.

"So, what's it like not having to film now?"

"Honestly it's kinda boring." I admitted. "But I'm going to hangout with the Percy Jackson cast next week, so I'm excited."

"Yeah, that's cool. And you know, if you get bored we can hangout."

"Of course, you can always come over."

After dinner and taking pictures, we went back to Dylan's house to hangout some more.

"I'm gonna crush you in Mario Kart and then we have to watch You Are So Not Invited To My Bat Mitzvah."

"No, stop." He whined, laying back on the couch. "I can't watch myself in that, it's awful."

"I think you perfectly portray every teen boy ever." I teased, setting up the game.

"Stop you can't be princess peach every time."

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want to be her, princess?" I teased.

"Yes I do actually, thank you very much."

"Fine, I'll be daisy." I compromised.

Instagram

olivesaldana
what is this kid doing? @realdylanhoffman

realdylanhoffman: the food was good, idk abt u tho 🤷🏼
^olivesaldana: no it was delicious, w choice of restaurant dyl

user: oop- wrong white boy with curly blonde hair
^oliveluverfr: that's actually out of pocket (we were all thinking it)

momonatamada: now you know good and well

realdylanhoffman: btw she sucks at Mario Kart
^olivesaldana: btw his movie with Adam Sandler is ass
^realdylanhoffman: says the one who asked to watch it...

wolive: calling him dyl is actually insane.
^user: I don't think I can take this tbh
^Ilovewalker: right, my heart hurts.

walker.scobell: hi
^olivesaldana: hey! I'm calling u later 🫶🏼

realdylanhoffman
princess daisy 🌼

dylanhoffmanlover: FIRST WALKER NOW DYLAN ????
^user: collecting them like Pokémon
^user29: that's outrageous

xochitlgomez: my pretty girl <3
^olivesaldana: AHHH XOCH MY LOVE

marvelfan: she's actually so real for liking the basic white guys.

masonthames: hey bud (threateningly)

olivesaldana: bc you wanted to be princess peach
^realdylanhoffman: SHES LYING!!!

woliveshipper: don't care.....where's Rick?
^user4: Rick = Walker for the slow peeps

ENEWS
Dylan Hoffman and Olive Saldaña spotted walking downtown...what happened to Walker?
Link in bio for more on the story.

realdylanhoffman: kinda crazy to be taking pics of minors js living don't you think 🤔

vancityreynolds: being all in a 15 year olds business as an adult is pathetic, get a life and stay out of others'.

user28: uhm can we give them their privacy
^user19: right, I mean I love olive but this is too far.

walker.scobell: maybe stop speculating on people's lives when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Ihateolivesaldana: omg I knew she was a homie hopper I'm so glad she's getting called out
^user7: girl stfu and stay mad

olivesaldana: that's crazy, didn't know Walker and I were a thing, or that I was cheating on him w/ Dylan, but thanks for letting me know things about my life that I didn't already 🥰

Notes:

WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS
BUT I'D LIKE TO JUST PRETENDDDD
YOU CLING TO YOUR PAPERS AND PENS
WAIT UNTIL YOU LIKE ME AGAIN

Also, chat: Wattpad was being wonky af and the text wouldn't be on the side I wanted to I just left it, bear with me pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 1.3K 39
walker x y/n(fem reader) TYSM FOR 80K READS! IT MEANS SMM!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYY 20K TO 100K KEEP IT UPPP GUYS OH GREAT HEAVENS🙏🙏 LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!💗...
28K 529 26
"I'VE BEEN THINKIN BOUT YOU, YOU KNOW, KNOW, KNOW." when the young famous actors brady and celine end up falling for each other
508K 8.6K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...
2.9K 82 12
walker and juliana are sworn by enemies until they are both casted as each others love interests and have to be with each other every single day. wil...