BULLY

By MoaningForMin1

Jeon Jungkook is a good-for-nothing, rich, brat who is absolutely useless. But there is one thing he does ef... More

We Meet Again
GET OUT
Beautiful
Letters
Three Letter Word
Good Boy Tae
Revenge for him
Boner
He came
Camp
Sister
Only JK's
B-baby
Tattoo guy
Enough
The Slap
blondie
Rose
A to the G to the U to the STD
He's Mine
I need you
The Woods - I
The Woods - II
There is someone else
Why Jungkook?
He lied
Library
Lip Piercing 1
Lip Piercing 2
Scissors
Crack
Goodbye!
PART II - - BEGIN AGAIN ?
FRI(ENDS)?
He kissed her
I kissed him
(His) B-b-baby
What are we?
I broke up with her
Sarang
Your baby
A friend in need?
Abandoned classroom
Love birds
Lollipop
Monster-in-law
don't ever leave me
Yes boss
Worst birthday ever
Best birthday gift
Horny Tiger - I
Horny Tiger II
Not My Son
PART III - THERAPY
PROM KINGS
Us against the world
The Kim Brothers
The battle continues
Bunny & his Tiger
Yoonji
Happily Ever After

Part III - my boss is my BOYFRIEND

1.5K 74 1
By MoaningForMin1

Two weeks later

Tae was fuming with anger when he saw the pile of files on the table.

It had been two weeks since they moved to Busan and started working together. There was so much work that the couple only got some alone time at home to cuddle and sleep

Poor Jungkook when he heard that the two would be moving in new city just them together he was ecstatic. He thought they would get all the lovely time, in office, at home but sadly they were bombarded with work.

When they reached home, they would be so tired that just in work clothes they would fall on the bed cuddling each other.

Only in the car, they might get chance to exchange kisses.

Tae's eyes went up to see his colleague and senior, Park Hyung-sik bringing in a report with a smile on his face.

In just a few days, they all had become a family. Tae and Jungkook shared a villa with their seniors, Park Hyung-Sik and Park Seo Joon.

Both the Parks were aware of their relationship and at home gave them all the privacy. Despite having two separate rooms, Tae and Jungkook shared a room and slept together.

Unfortunately, just slept.

"Everything is in order Taehyung," Hyung-sik informed and pleaded with Tae to relax, "We sent the file and the reports to the Choi family."

Tae forced a smile and was instantly reminded of another concern, "And what about the Lee & Suns? Did Jungkook send the file to them?"

Hyung-sik bit his lip and waited to form words, "Um - he - he is sending."

"Sending?" Tae screamed outraged, "What are you saying? He was supposed to send it yesterday. I told him last evening and it's already 4 pm. Oh god - hyung - please tell me you are joking."

Hyung-sik smiled faintly and assured Tae that Jungkook might have sent the file by now. Tae pressed the buzzer and asked Jungkook to get in the cabin.

Sighing, Hyung-sik just spoke his heart out, "Tae - you are worrying me. Seriously - you are just stressing yourself so much. What - trying to impress your father-in-law? Well - surprise - surprise - he is already impressed with you."

Tae pouted and sat down. He knew how much Mr. Jeon loved him. He had started calling Tae son - even during meetings.

"I - I just feel responsible. He trusts me with the work and I can't disappoint him. Everything has to be perfect - hyung."

Hyung-sik smiled and sat down on the chair with Tae. He asked if Tae wanted anything to drink or eat.

Tae shook his head, "I have an online meeting with Mr. Jeon in the evening and I also have to -"

Hyung-sik was dumbfounded. Why had Tae stopped talking?

He looked back and saw Jungkook holding the tablet in his hand and talking to the new intern - Joy.

In just a week everyone had the idea that the new girl was throwing herself at Jungkook. Everyone had seemed to notice it but Jungkook.

Gritting his teeth, Tae saw Jungkook laugh with her while delaying the important work.

After a few minutes, Jungkook knocked on the door and entered, "You called me?"

"Yes," Tae banged his hand on the table and was on his feet, "Why the fuck have you not sent the file still?"

Jungkook was used to this mean side of Tae by now.

"Um - I - Tae - I just sent it now -"

"Why now?" Tae yelled as if scolding a kindergarten kid, "I asked you to send it last evening. Then why are you sending it now? Commitment, work determination, and ethics mean nothing to you Jungkook?"

Jungkook felt bad and looked down, "I am so sorry Tae."

"Show me the file you sent," Tae said with a deadpan voice and saw Jungkook handing him the tablet.

Jungkook stared at his dearest, darling and universe with those puppy eyes. He hated making Tae mad at work. But Jungkook had realised one thing that he was a lousy worker. No wonder his father chose Tae for the post of the head.

Tae looked up with shocked eyes, "What the fuck is this Jungkook? I asked you to mail the whole file to Lee & Suns. You sent this file to Lee & Sons. Fuck -"

Jungkook bit his lip and stared confused. His eyes went to Hyung-sik who decided to leave the room but stopped when Tae began yelling again.

"What are you doing in the office the whole day Jungkook?" Tae screamed and his eyes went to the new girl outside who was waiting for Jungkook outside the cabin.

"But I sent the file Tae to -"

Tae shook his head and sent the file himself, "The file was supposed to be sent to Lee & Suns. Sun as in the star. S-u-n. Not SON. You are such a dumb fucking dodo, Jungkook. Making such a silly mistake. Seriously - is this how we are going to run the company? Mr. Jeon would be so mad at us if he found out."

Jungkook had nothing to say. He just kept staring at his scary boyfriend.

Tae yelled at him every day in the office but today his anger knew no bounds.

"I - I will make sure not to repeat such mistakes - sir."

That 'sir' brought Tae back to reality. In all these days, Tae had scolded Jungkook for shoddy work but Jungkook had all taken it in good spirit. Deep down, he knew he was bad at some stuff. In fact, they had made a little game out of this, every night when they returned back home, Jungkook would take revenge on Tae and leave hickeys all over his neck. So next day when they reached office - everyone would know that the boss was punished too.

But today - Jungkook's face looked like he would cry in front of everyone.

Jungkook moved back and bowed, "I will get back to work - sir."

Tae opened his mouth to say something but Jungkook was gone.

His eyes filling with water Tae whispered, "Kookieee -"

Hyung-sik intervened and told Tae to relax since he had to prepare for a meeting, "You - take care of this home? Talk about it at home?"

Tae nodded his head wiping his tears and began to prepare for the meeting.

By the time, Tae reached home it was night and he was super tired. Most of his co-workers had left including Jungkook but Tae had to stay back for the meeting.

Park See-joon opened the door with his handsome smile and a spatula in his hand. He was the chef of the house, "You are late?"

Tae nodded his head and his eyes moved to find his boyfriend, "Where's Kookie?"

Closing the door, Seo-joon informed, "He - he was tired so went to his room. Said he will wait for you so you guys can eat together but I think he dozed off already."

Slowly, Tae climbed the stairs and opened the door of their room. Jungkook was sleeping.

Tae put down his bag and changed into his pajamas. He was famished but he didn't want to leave his boyfriend alone.

So he chose his boyfriend over food.

Crawling next to Jungkook, Tae hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.

Shivering, Jungkook turned around, "Hey - you are back?"

Pouting Tae went to kiss his boyfriend who laughed and backed off, "Baby - no - I got bad breath."

Tae was agitated and grabbed Jungkook's jaw and placed a kiss gently on the mole below his lip.

"Why didn't you eat anything babe?" Tae asked hugging Jungkook once again.

Jungkook smiled and caressed Tae's curly locks, "My boss yelled at me."

Tae pouted and hit Jungkook's chest, "Don't say that. I am sorry Kookie. I am so sorry - now you are saying it and making me feel guilty?"

Jungkook laughed and kissed his boyfriend's forehead, "No my baby. I - I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"No - I am sorry," Tae nuzzled Jungkook's neck and kept leaving wet kisses, "I just lost all control and yelled at you in front of hyung. I am so bad. I am the worst boyfriend ever."

Jungkook bit his lip and moaned, "Um - baby - is this a new way to torture me? Turning me on and declaring yourself a bad boyfriend? Well - let me tell you its working."

Tae laughed and kissed Jungkook's lips, "I am sorry for calling you a dumb dodo."

Jungkook stared into his lover's eyes, "But I am a dumb fucking dodo. Didn't you know?"

Tae giggled and pinched Jungkook's cheek, "Yes I know - my dumb fucking dodo. So how did you get home babe? You left the car again for me."

Jungkook caressed Tae's back and said, "Oh - Joy gave a lift. I thought you would be late so as the best boyfriend I have to leave the car for you."

Joy?

That name brought so much of sorrow in Tae's life. He was taken back in the past when Jungkook started dating Ruby.

Tae couldn't hide his fear and insecurities. All those bad memories kept flashing in front of his eyes when Jungkook was dating Ruby.

There won't be any Ruby or Joy in Jungkook's life. There would only be one Kim Taehyung.

"I don't like that girl," Tae just blurted out and Jungkook stared at him in shock.

Blinking, he asked casually, "Why babe? Is she also lousy at work?"

Rolling his eyes, Tae replied, "Yes - she sucks."

Laughing Jungkook pointed out, "Baby - not everyone can be a perfectionist like you."

"Yes - she can never be like me and she can never have what I have," Tae said with determination.

This time he would fight the whole world for Jungkook. There was no way he was gonna let anyone come between them.

"What?" Jungkook's doe eyes stared at Tae.

Smiling, Tae kissed the scar on Jungkook's cheek, "My dumb fucking dodo. Only mine."

"My mean boss," Jungkook replied and kissed Tae's scar on his neck, "So - you know my hot boss's birthday is coming in 3 days. I wonder what he wants for his big day?"

Giggling, Tae slid his hand down Jungkook's pant and grabbed the cock, "This - I want this only this."

Jungkook moaned and bit his lip, "Shit - baby - that's already yours."

After more than 2 weeks, Tae was touching Jungkook's junk.

"No - I mean," Tae stared into his boyfriend's horny eyes, "I want it inside me. My mouth - my - you know - ass. I wanna do it Kookie. Fuck - we have waited for so - so long. If we were in another universe - you might have gotten me pregnant by now."

Jungkook had tears in his eyes and yet he chuckled, "Are - are you sure baby? You ready?"

Tae nodded his head, "Yes - I am more than ready. I want this birthday gift nicely wrapped around my ass."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 14.1K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
364K 17.1K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
7.2K 286 18
Jeon Jungkook happened to be a college student who is the son of one of the biggest CEO of Korea with miserable life and not so good past, What hap...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 76.4K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...