Enough

The next few weeks were bliss for Taehyung

The next few weeks were bliss for Taehyung. His friends stayed by his side all the time. All the fucking time. No one left him alone even in the washroom.

It was decided that if Jungkook acted like a bitch again - they would talk to the higher authorities. But deep down Tae knew it would have no impact.

Jungkook was powerful and he would always be more powerful than Tae.

But despite being all safe and surrounded by his friends, something was eating up Tae. The nurse's words about Jungkook. Also, Jungkook paying the hospital bills and meds money. Sara didn't understand why was Tae fussing over it so much. Jungkook made Tae suffer and he paid for it - with money.

Big deal?

Also, Tae knew that he would never be able to pay back the hospital money to Jungkook with his pocket money. And there was no way he would ask his parents for it. They had no idea that Tae was in the hospital. Jimin and Sara made a nice story to cover up the whole day.

But on the other hand, Jungkook was suffering. The voices in his head constantly telling him contradictory statements. After meeting up with Yoongi he was somehow convinced to continue therapy but he ran away as soon as Dr. Patil started talking about Tae.

Jungkook was suffering from insomnia. He had a lot of trouble while eating too. All he did was work out and cry in his bed at night. There were many times when he would see Tae in the shadows. The boy was haunting him.

He had to end this. His sufferings.

He had to prove to himself that he didn't care about Tae. He didn't kiss him. He didn't call him baby. Paid for his bills and cared for him like he was his world.

No - that can't be.

So, he decided to take a drastic step. And do the unthinkable.

They were all busy with their respective extracurricular activities. Hobi and Jimin were in the dance club, Jackson, and Sara were in the film club. Tae and Yoongi were in the writer's club. Jungkook was supposed to be busy with his sports practice.

Suddenly a girl from Tae's class appeared and told him that one of his professors was looking for him. Tae was confused at first but then thought maybe it had to be something to do with his submitted assignment. Despite being a brilliant student he was always one in doubt.

He headed downstairs and found the staffroom empty. Perhaps the teachers had gone for lunch in the teacher's canteen.

Tae decided to go back to his writing practice when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He thought he was either Jimin or Hobi. But it was one of Jungkook's puppets.

Gulping, he took a step back, "N-noo!"

Soon, 2-3 pair of hands grabbed Tae and he was in the abandoned classroom once again - lying on the table with his hands tied.

Jungkook appeared out of nowhere in all black with unreadable expressions. He looked angry but also hurt.

He tried his best not to stare at Tae's lips and those crying eyes.

Tae's eyes grew wide when he saw Jungkook removing something from his pocket.

"Nooo - noo - noo - pleaseee - noooo - Jungkook - I beg you - I beg you."

It was a pair of scissors.