π™»πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽοΏ½...

By ShanayJones629

Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched s... More

π•€π•žπ•‘π• π•£π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
Playlist
❣︎ 1
❣︎ 2
❣︎ 3
❣︎ 4
❣︎ 5
❣︎ 6
❣︎ 7
❣︎ 8
❣︎ 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23

21

2.2K 261 66
By ShanayJones629

Russia📍

My fist collided into the leather fabric of the punching bag and I continued hitting it until the door to the gym opened.

I turned around and Aiden ran into room with a big smile. I smiled at him before untying my knuckles.

"Knox," he said before running into my arms.

"Wapm likkle mhon," I said and his mother walked in shortly.

"Mi good," he said and I looked away from Paige.

"Isn't it too early for a work out?" he asked and I shook my head.

"You excited for school?"

"Yes," he said and I nod with a smile.

"But..." he trails off before looking at his mother.

"He's a bit scared," she said and I looked at him.

"Scared of what Aiden?" I asked while placing him down.

I stooped down and he held his hands behind.

"What about the bad guys," he said

I looked at Paige and she sighs. I looked at Aiden and adjusted his uniform.

"I'll have my people watching over you Aiden. You have nothing to be worried about. If you wouldn't be safe I wouldn't be sending you there," I said

"Your guards?"

"Yes,"

"Will Austin be there?"

"Um...do you want him there?"

"Yes," I said and he stood up.

"Okay go find him and I'll meet you guys downstairs," I said and he nod.

He walked towards his mother and they walked out. The door closed and I picked out my phone. I messaged Austin and he responded with a quick.

No problem

The punching bag shifted to the side and I looked at it.

I almost forgot

I placed the phone away and moved to open the punching bag. The door opened again and Anushka walked in.

She closes the door and locked it before I unzip the bag.

The man's body fell from the bag and he drops on his face. He groans in pain and Anushka walked over to him.

She stoops down and rips the tape off his lips.

"Are you willing to talk now?" she asked and he turned around on his back.

I unfolded my shirt sleeves as he looked up at us. His face was swollen, his top lip was burst and his left eyes was swollen until it was closed.

He had bruises all over him as he hugs his arms.

"I'll talk," he said and I looked at Anushka.

"Take over," I said and she nod.

I walked to the bench in the corner and picked up my jacket. I placed it on and made my exit. I went downstairs and found Austin, Aiden and Paige talking in the living room.

"You know you should be honored to have me as a personal bodyguard," Austin said to Aiden who smiled.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked and Aiden nods.

"Let's go, class starts soon," I said and Austin picked up his bag.

He nods before hugging his mother. She placed a kiss on his cheeks before holding his hand.

"Mommy loves you,"

"Forever and ever," Aiden said and she smiled.

"Education is the key," Paige said and Aiden responded.

"To a successful future,"

"And with God,"

"Everything is possible," he said and she hugs him again.

"Always do your best," she said and he nods.

"And more than or less,"

"I love you so much Aiden,"

"I love you more mommy,"

I smiled at them and Austin bumps my arms.

"Still think uno nah go deh?" he whispered and I pushed him away.

Hear eh man

Aiden ran towards us and we left the house.

"Try again," Ghost said while folding his hands.

Him cah put on clothes

"I wasn't going to hit you," I said and he took a hold of my hands.

"Try again,"

"It was a reflex because you scared me," I said.

"Okay," he said and I tried dropping my hands.

"No," he said before keeping my hand up.

"I can't believe want me to hit you are you good through something," I said and he laughed.

"No, and who said you'll be able to land a punch?"

I clenched my fist and got ready to punch him. His stops my fist midair and cover his fist inside his hand.

"Tek uh thump outta uh fist. Uh wid hurt self," he said and I removed my thumbs.

I ball my fists again and he nod. I tried punching him but he sights it and grabbed my wrist.

"Ow,"

"You're beautiful baby but your defenseless," he said and I dropped my hands when he released my right hand.

He's right but that hurt

I don't want be damsel in distress for anyone

He walked pass me and opened the fridge.

"I can land a punch if I want," I said and he removed a bottle water.

Gurl no bada go embarrass you self

He closes the fridge and spoke.

"So uh think," he said and I balled my fist.

I throw a sneaky punch to his back and he moved to the side. He grabs my wrist and pulled me forward. I quickly placed my left hand out so I wouldn't hit the fridge.

I turned my face to the side and braced me against it before twisting my arm. With my hand around my back and braced himself against me.

"Okay you win,"

He released my arm and I tuned around.

"You could have taken it easy on me," I said with a pout.

"Your attacker won't be easy doll and I was easy," he said with a smile.

Anushka walks in with another woman and they looked at him them me. The woman was dressed formal and she had numerous tattoos.

"Hello Ghost,"

"Hello," he said and she looked me.

"Is this Larissa's replacement?" the woman asked and Knox glared at her.

"Let's not be disrespectful Elizabeth," Anushka said with a smile.

"Unless she wants to lose her tongue," Knox said and they looked at him.

Anushka stopped smiling and went serious.

"Let's get this over with Elizabeth," he said to the woman and they left the room together.

"Who is she?"

"You're nosy," she said before sitting down.

When I was about to talk she spoke.

"She's the second mafia boss in Russia, she's like the sister clan off Ghost's clan,"

"Oh,"

"What you were doing just now with Knox was cute," she said while folding her arms.

"Wait did I said cute? No, I didn't mean cute, you were actually horrible in defending yourself,"

"I'm sorry Anushka but I wasn't raise with a gun and knife in my hands,"

"Neither money," she mumbled.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem is you," she spoke honestly.

"Obviously,"

"Don't get a ahead of yourself," she said and I folded my arms.

"Wait, are you in-love with him?" I said and she froze.

"You are," I said a bit shook.

But it explains a-lot

"I'm not inlove with him. He's my best friend. Things were fine when it was just me and him. He changed when you came into the picture," she said

"That's my problem," she added.

"Well hate him and not me. I did nothing to you. And if that's really the fact of the matter he's the one choosing to change,"

I stared at her for a while and she ran her fingers through her hair. She walked towards me and grabbed the bottle of scotch from the cabinet.

She made herself a drink after going to the fridge and I was about to leave.

"You can't turn a prey into a predator. And sweetheart you are a prey," she said and I stopped

"I'm not—"

"You are Paige. If you weren't you wouldn't be a step on. You're a prey," she said and I looked at her.

"As I said earlier you can't turn a prey into a predator but you can teach the prey to protect it's self. Knox won't always be there," she said

"I know he won't,"

She took a sip from her glass and walked over to me.

"Come I'll teach you," she said and I scoffed.

"I'm serious," she said and I looked at her.

"I'll teach you how to defend yourself," she said before turning the glass to her head.

Is she serious

She gulped down the drink and placed the empty glass on the counter. She walks out and I looked at the glass.

She nasty ehh

A maid came in and smiled at me. I returned it and she picked up the empty glass and walked to the counter.

They're spoiled and they're spoiled because they know they have someone to clean up after them.

She appears at the door and folded her arms.

"You want to learn or not," she said and I walked towards her.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Ow," I said and when she hits me in the stomach.

Aren't we supposed play nicely while doing this.

I was being fair with my punches.

"I'm trying," I said and she shook her head.

I'm trying but she blocks my attacks so easily

"Try harder,"

I swag a punch and she blocks it before hitting me in the face. My hands went to my nose and I had to check if it was bleeding.

"You actually hit me," I said and she shrugged.

"You tried hitting me so I defended myself," she said and I raised a brow.

"You know what I'm done," I said

This is stupid mi know why mi come up yah

"You're just weak," she said and I dropped my hands to my side.

I hissed my teeth and walked pass her. She grabbed my arm and I tried pulling away.

"Hit me," she said and I folded my fist.

The moment I swag a punch directed to her face the door open and she looked ahead of us.

My fist collided in her left eyes and she stepped back.

"Bitch," she groaned and I looked at her shock.

Why she neva stop me this time

In seconds someone pushed pass me. My eyes went to Ghost and he was quick to wrapped his arms around her.

"I didn't mean—" I started but Anushka cut me off.

"She did it on purpose," Anushka accused me and I shook my head.

A joke dis

Smaddy say a prank

"I didn't," I said and he looked at me.

"She was teac—"

"I was here training when she came in and said 'she no like mi caz mi dis har food'. I don't even understand but and I told her that was her problem not mine because she can't beat me if I didn't want her food. And she said she wid lick mi ina bloodclat face. At first I thought it was a joke but she took me off guard when you opened the door and I didn't block punch..."

She started crying to him and I folded my arms.

"A true?" Knox asked and I laughed humorlessly.

"Do you really believe her?"

"I just want to hear your side baby," he said and she paused.

"Her side. I'm the victim here," she said while looking at him.

He looked at her and I shook my head. I turned on my heel and started walking to the door.

"Paige wait—"

"My eye. it hurts," Anushka cries.

"Mek mi see uh eye," I heard him said before I opened the door.

"Rub my feet," Anushka demands.

"Say please," Austin said and she pouts.

"Austin," she whines.

He soon gave in and sat next to her on the couch.

A shud'n meee

"I'll do it just because you have boo eye," he said and she frowns.

"I don't feel safe with her there," Anushka said and rolled my eyes.

"You're a fucking assassin Anushka stop acting like Paige—"

"Acting the bitch gave me a black eye and you won't even address it,"

"Memba say uh white, eh simplest thing mek uh change color," Austin said

"That's racist,"

"I'm white dummy," he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Mi a go home," I announced while standing to my feet.

"No stay here," Anushka suggests

"Mi nah tan a uh yaad,"

"Why? We've been friends forever and you can't even sleep over,"

"Mi no comfortable a people yaad," I said while collecting my things.

"Talk in English," she said and I looked at Austin.

He laughed and I spoke my head. I left the room and took the stairs down to first floor.

Once I was in my car I saw Austin leaving as well.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

I walked into the living room and Paige was watching something on the television.

"Wapm?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You good?" I questioned but got a dummy answer.

"Way Aiden?" I asked

She points upstairs before turning off the television.

She didn't even spare me a glance as she collected her things to leave.

"Uh cook?"

"Mi nah set up mi self. Uh chef cook," she said and I sat on the arm of the couch.

"Way uh mean?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Nuhn," she said after a couple seconds.

"So why you a left as me come in?" I asked when she placed her slippers on.

She shook her head and tried walking pass me.

"Come here," I said.

"Ghost,"

"Doll," I said and she looked at me.

"Let me go," she said and I pulled her in between my legs. I held her by her waist and opened my suit jacket.

My phone buzzed and she looked at my pocket. I removed the phone and turned the screen on.

Anushka

"Believe it or not I didn't hit her intentionally," she said and I nod.

She pretty eno

"But a so it go if uh believe har,"

"Tell me your side," I said while intertwining my hand around her waist.

"She offered to teach me how to defend myself because she saw when we were in kitchen. She said she would help and mi like a idiot agree. The entire time she blocked my attacks and hit me before I could even touch her. When you open the door I didn't expect her to get distracted and not block my punch," she said and I nod.

"You no believe me don't,"

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked while staring into her chocolate colored eyes.

"A uh bestfriend and uh probably believe anything she say,"

No

Anushka lie too eno

I shook my head and she hums. I pulled her closer and she placed her hands on my chest.

Ano Anushka mi wah talk bout stills

"How you fist?"

"How you fist?" she asked and I smiled.

I removed my hands from her waist and showed her my fist.

"Show mi," I said and held up her fists.

"Uh hand dem likkle eno," I said and she dropped her hands.

I smiled and took her hands. "Put dem up back," I placed my hands up and move my fist towards her.

She opened her hands and grabbed my fist.

"No baby," I said and she laughed.

"Uh see you fist how it big?" she said and I smiled.

Ano mi fist alone big

"Alright cum again," she said and we placed our hands up again.

"If me fih try and thump uh. Uh block wid uh left since uh use uh right hand," I said and she nod.

I moved my fist towards her face and she blocked before using her fist to move to my face.

She stopped midway and I smiled.

"Like that?"

"Yes," I said and we did a redo.

The third time I did it faster but this time I used my left hand. She grabbed my wrist and started pouting.

"Why you do dhat,"

"Expect the unexpected," I said and she released my hand.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she sighs.

"Wapm?"

"Aiden still a have nightmares and mi have a feeling say him suh wake," she said and I looked behind her when the small figure came to the door way.

I released Paige and she stepped back while turning around.

"Hey bud," I said while standing.

He came towards me and I picked him up. He hugged me and I looked at Paige.

She sat down while watching his every move. Soon I brought him back to his room.

"I don't like this room,"

"Why?" I asked and he looked at the closet.

I looked around before releasing that this room is similar to the one Reign had him in.

"Alright the house have twenty room and only six room occupied so you fourteen other rooms fih choose from," I said and he nod.

"We can dweet now,"

"Like move out a dis room now?"

"Yeah," I said and he got up from the bed.

I looked at Paige and she smiled.

We ended up sending two hours to move his things into another room. Once he was settled in the bed, Paige read him a calming bedtime story.

"When you drop asleep mi ago left eh light on and keep eh door open," I said and he nod.

"Would you like another story,"

"No," he said with a small yawn.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.8K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
6.4K 53 11
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
49K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...