Marvel: Ancient Reincarnation

By GuardianLugia8

Michael is an avid fan of superheroes and the Marvel universe is a big franchise which houses heroes of vario... More

1. Starting Traning
2. Ditched
3. Contact
5. Contact
6. Celestial Decree
7. Immortal and Immortal
8. A New Warrior
9. A Brief Spar

4. A Small Time King

463 26 10
By GuardianLugia8

"Man, how long has it been since I came here? Ten years now? Yeah, ten years." Michael muttered to himself in his room.

His room is very spacious and is made of bricks as he stood up from his makeshift bed made out of animal fur. His place has wooden furniture which he had made himself and utensils to use. He walked out of the room and stepped out as he looked down.

Around his home are several brick houses with roofs made of large leaves and are held together by bricks. His own house is made of bricks as well and is much larger than the rest and is elevated like a pyramaid for until the roof of a house before his own room was built. He looked at the houses and saw many of the ape men who were out of their houses. They saw him and bowed to him as he raised his hand in acknowledgement.

'This tribe really has changed.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at them.

After he had killed the bear 10 years ago he had become the undisputed leader of the tribe. After which they continued to travel and met with other hominids who they took in their tribe. They also came across other tribes, though they weren't that numerous in number and had the same quantity as the one he commanded.

Their leaders would challenge him for the right of leadership and he would beat them effortlessly. One thing which was good about them was that once they had been defeated, they would follow him and he had their complete loyalty.

It was the third year when he had decided to create a village. He had gathered a total of 112 ape men and decided to create a village.

Now the use of tools wasn't viable for them since they still look like Gorilla's so it wouldn't be appropriate for them to use weapons meant to be wielded by men.

It has been 7 years since then and it has now been 10 years since he was reincarnated here, the number had increased from 112 to 635 now, excluding himself of course. They all see him as their leader and will follow his every whim without any complaint.

There is also another thing that he had noticed after these years, and it was that his body didn't seem to have aged a bit. He has been staying in this world for 10 years and has been working here, gathering, hunting, creating, and fighting, but still, despite all of that it doesn't seem like he has aged a bit.

He was also surprised when he saw his own reflection on a lake and the ape men of the tribe also realised it. It has also subsequently caused them to view him in a greater light due to the fact that he is still as energetic and looking the same as 10 years back.

'Is it because of the exercise and dietary plan? Did it prolong my life? It would be the logical one since I don't seem to have aged a bit. And even if that is the case, for how long will I continue to live?' Michael thought to himself as he looked at his hands.

He is also wearing a skirt made of animal skin and a coat made out of the fur of a large wolf, with its head and upper jaw being used like a hoodie. He has also been training since coming here to make sure that he doesn't get sloppy and still goes through the exercise routines.

The fruits that he got from the forest are also good to eat as well. He can also make the ape men do whatever he wanted as they would follow his commands. All in all, it can be said that he is living life like a king right now.

'Anyways, I have to go to hunt so I should get ready.' Michael thought to himself as he walked down.

He took a morning bath before he wore armor made from bones and his weapons. The apes didn't take anything since it would hinder their movements and natural fighting style.

There are 356 males, 237 females and 42 children. A decent tribe if he does say it himself. In his party are 294 males, the rest would be in the village to protect it and take care of the females and children.

After making sure that everything is done he relayed the orders to the ape men before they all went to hunt in different areas. They could take fruits, and also hunt other animals so that they could be used for food.

Michael would venture far from the village alongside a few dozen ape men as they would go far to get the food and other things that they would need.

When they were done it was already evening as they were making their way back to the village with their fur sacks filled with the things they got. Michael want that exhausted as it wasn't any problem for him to work for so long.

But then the group froze when they heard the sound of a trumpet reverberate through the forest. They immediately looked at Michael as he looked at the direction of the village.

"Run!" Michael shouted as he ran in the direction.

The other ape men also cried out as they ran towards their village. It took them 15 minutes to reach their village as the other groups had also reached there. But their eyes widened when they saw that the village was attacked, but it wasn't any of the animals that they had encountered as they were shocked by what they saw.

'A-Are those, snake men?' Michael thought to himself in shock.

Indeed, for the village is being invaded and attacked by green skinned snake men who were attacking them. Their numbers were great and could be the same as his own village.

"ATTACK!" Michael roared out as he ran towards the village.

The other ape men also roared out when they heard his cry as they charged towards them. He had taught them to respond to words like Run and Attack so that they would immediately know what to do.

The snake men also realised their presence as they also ran to attack them. Michael ran faster than the rest of the ape men before he engaged with a snake man and punched it hard before kicking the rest. The ape men reached him and it was an all our war between the two of them.

However the ape men had an advantage in the form of Michael as he used his superior body and mind to defeat many of the snake men quickly as he would kill them and keep on fighting to defeat them. His hands and legs would be coated in a yellowish glow as he would fight and kill them as the Snake Men would be unable to fight against him.

In some time they managed to repel the snake men as they fled the place as the tribe watched them flee. After that Michael didn't waste any time and ordered the tribe to find every one of the remaining members of their tribe. Soon they brought the tribe as Michael is sitting on a slab of rock of a destroyed house.

He is coated in the blood of the Snake Men that he killed as he looked at the bodies of the ones he and the tribe had managed to defeat and kill. He was then approached by the second in command of the tribe as the rest of the ape men had been brought.

Michael did a quick count and was disappointed to know that the total could of the members of the tribe had dropped from 635 to 386. A large number of the women and children had been killed and only a few of the men tasked with protecting the village had survived.

'Tch, just what the hell were those things? Damn, a lot of the tribe have been killed. As long as those things are alive I don't think they will allow a village to form, not since these guys still aren't that intelligent.' Michael thought to himself before he gave the order for the tribe to rest.

And so they rested until late in the afternoon they ate, their supplies having been left untouched due to some reason as they ate their food. And after that Michael stood at a the roof of a house and got the attention of the tribe as they all looked at him.

After that he told them that he has decided to leave the tribe, of course this declaration caused confusion and shock amongst the tribe but he calmed them down quickly. He explained to them that due to the threat of the Snake Men they will not be able to create a village and live in peace.

He told them that he intends to go and find the Snake Men and fight them to ensure the protection of the tribe. Of course, many of the male tribesmen wanted to go with him. But he quickly rejected the idea and told them that he is the mightiest warrior of the tribe and he has shown how he is able to easily kill the Snake Men.

Instead he tasked the tribesmen to protect the rest of the tribe and use the knowledge that he has imparted to them wisely and propagate and progress. If they were to do that then he will be glad that his tribe had come so far and would be proud of them.

The tribe heeded his words and decided to do what he said. He then blessed all of them as they all kneeled in front of him, something which Michael had grown accustomed to after ruling them for 10 years.

'I want to teach them some martial arts but they don't have a humanoid body yet so it's not going to work. I'll just give them some of the knowledge they can use in this time and for maybe the next few years.' Michael thought to himself as he went to his house.

He entered and saw that the place hasn't been touched much, most likely because the Snake Men were more interested in killing the ape men than the houses. He picked out a few stones in the shape of tablets before he started to carve on them using a hammer and rock thingamajig.

After he was done with it he slept for the day and then woke up at morning a bit later than usual. He yawned before he stretched and did some exercises before he walked out of the house and looked at the sun.

'Hmm, looks like it's 8:34 in the morning.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at the sun.

Due to spending so many years in one place he had to find someway to distract himself, which he did as he learned to know what time it is by the position of the sun. He doesn't even need a clock at this time, something which he had also taught the tribe as well.

On another note the ape men were largely happy and excited when he walked out as he looked at the confused. He saw them pointing at the sides of his house as he walked down and went to the side.

"What the..." Michael said as he looked at what is in front of him.

On the slanted side of the rocks which had been used to elevate his house, the ape men seems to have made a drawing of him at the top and the ape men bowing to him. He also saw yellow colours on his fists and legs.

He was ushered to the other side and saw a drawing of him ruling the ape men while standing at an elevated platform as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

Then they called him to see the last one and it showed him fighting against the Snake Men as he is being followed by the Ape men.

Michael was surprised when he saw them as he looked at the ape men as they were looking at him eagerly. He asked for the one who drew them as a few ape men came forward. He looked at them before he congratulated them for the drawings, something they took with stride as they were happy to hear it.

After that he told all the ape men to gather in front of his house before he went inside. He retrieved the tablets and showed them to the ape men. He then told them that they are some of his knowledge that will help them in the world.

The tribe rejoiced at it as they saw it as a gift and he then gave it to the second in command who he appointed as the new tribe leader as the said ape took the tablets with great care. The ape man told him that him and his tribe will treasure the tablet and his knowledge.

Michael smiled at it and then told them to learn all of the knowledge in it and should they not understand it, then to not fret and wait until someone who will understand the knowledge appears in the tribe and to remember the knowledge that he has given them.

The tribe acknowledged his words as they all bowed to him. Michael smiled at their devotion as he once again gave them his blessings, after which he gathered his supplies and left the village as the ape men watched.

'Now then, I'm now alone again. Let's see how many enemies I can defeat. I also promised to make things a bit more safer for the tribe.' Michael thought to himself as he walked forward.

A/N: What kind of powers should Michael get and how should he get them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 8 72
So your Steve's daughter...you don't know who your mum is...Your powers are teleportation,,super strength and invisibility...You and your dad lived i...
Earth-247 By

Fanfiction

9 0 6
The Marvel multiverse spans infinite realities, each labeled 'Earth-' and a number. The main continuity takes place in Earth-616. This is the story o...
13.9K 244 21
What if all the heroes who were dusted in infinity war came back to life in a different world to attend a school full of Monsters, word war 1 Solider...
8.4K 229 4
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n L/n never wanted this. He wanted a normal life, no matter how chaotic his was. But after a spider bites him in his own school, Y...