Eva Buckley

By EmilyAbrams9

When Eva buck's twin sister shows up unannounced in LA Buck and Maddie are delighted. But they realise she is... More

Eva?
In trouble with the law? Welcome Eva
dominic?
Finding Eva
2 of 3 Buckley siblings in the hospital
The calm before the storm
BUCK, CHRIS, EVA
Fight or Flight
Buck the fire marshall
Rage and monsters
Finally Happy
Make this work
Authors note
Oh Baby
Discharged
Telling the world
The future
The next chapter
Christmas Spirit
Fate
Gender reveal
the one that got away
Eddie
powerless
The time has come
Whats next??
A/N
Come back?
Guess who's back
The new normal
Families
The calm before the storm
Buck Begins
Jinx
There goes the neighbourhood
Breaking point
Blindsided
Parenthood/First responders
A/N
Suspicion
Survivors
panic/Desperate Times
Desperate Measures.
Home and away
Peer Pressure

Future Tense

55 2 0
By EmilyAbrams9

Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder?
E: Good morning whats up??
Evan: Maddie has finally agreed to let me baby proof the apartment going round there later, you coming?
E: Why what am I gonna do?
Evan: Well you could help them with the crib I know they're setting that up today. Or you and Maddie could just sit and be waited on hand and foot, I just wanna see you both together.
E: All right fine I'll be there but you have to tell Maddie and it will just be me and the boys, Millies at the bakery today with Albert.
Evan: Sweet I will see you then.
Later at Maddie and Chims.
M: Hello, come on in sorry ignore the mess.
E: Its fine, we're all good, okay here Jack go to your Aunt Maddy.
Evan: You made it, im almost done with this cupboard would you like a drink? I dont know what they have but.
E: Water is fine thanks, hey Chim loving the crib.
C: Thank you although I think we mixed up the spacers with the supports.
M: But they look the same.
E: Thats how its supposed to be chim. He's not listening to me is he?
M: No he is not.
C: Buck, did you steal the screwdriver again?
Evan: Yeah. Its all yours. I am finally finished babyproofing this house.
E: Its an apartment not a house.
Evan: whatever, I wonder if we should put some alarm sensors on these windows.
C: You know we live on the second floor, right?
Evan: But what if the baby trys to get out?
M: Buck i said you could babyproof the apartment, not turn it into an unescabable fortress.
E: This is exactly why we didn't let you babyproof our house.
Evan: I just don't want to underestimate the curiosity of my new nephew.
M: Uhmm we don't know if its a boy, could still be a girl.
E: Yeah im team girl all the way.
C: They are right the last ultrasound the baby was in the wrong position to tell the sex. Maddie said it looked like the baby was mooning them.
Evan: Ah, well, hey, deffinately yours, then. Well, if it is a boy, I had some name ideas.
E: Oh here we go.
Evan: I was thinking Buck or, uh, Buckley. The kid could be an Evan.
C: Really dug deep for those huh.?
E: And if its a girl there's Eva, or uhm Evie.
Evan: Evie isn't event your name and no one calls you that.
E: But its close enough.
M: sighs Seriously, Buck? Its an upper cabinet. How's the baby gonna reach that?
E: Buck 2.0 strikes again here take your nephew. Mads im coming to help you.
C: Has your new girl-friend seen this side of you? Has she met fire Marshall Buckley yet?
E: That was a bit low, here you go two glasses.
Evan: Yeah, hey, about that. Um..... I dont have a girl-friend.
M: Wait, what? Eddie said that you met this girl who was now a friend girl-friend.
Evan: I did meet a girl, she's a therapist. Okay yeah go back to mama. I'm seeing her professionally no friendships formed.
E: Does Eddie know this?
Evan: Yeah thats why he's not getting jealous.
M: Okay. But why would you lie?
C: Yeah. Come on. We've all had our turn in the hot seat. Its the cost of doing our jobs, its not a big deal.
Evan: She's not a department shrink. Uh, and its not about the job. Its-its about me.
M: What about you?
Evan: Chuckles I dont know, um just- just stuff. I mean everyone has issues, right?
E: Just stuff? Come on.
C: Seriously. Hey maybe instead of college funds, new parents should strat therapy funds.
E: Yeah we didn't get any.
Evan: There you go thats stuff. Also now I know what I'm getting you guys got a baby gift.
C: I thought that's what the baby latches were.
E: This didn't get awkward at all.
Evan: Yeah uhm thanks but I'm gonna go, Eva?
E: Yeah i'll get going too dont wait for me this could take a while.
After a little bit in the corridor outside.
M: I'm gonna go round and talk to him you coming?
E: I was just gonna say the same thing we can take my car i'll drop you back off afterwards.
M: Chim im going to Eva's for a bit i'll ser you later.
At Bucks.
Evan: Uhh wasn't i just with you two?
M: Yeah we just, you know, wanted to come and talk about the therapy thing.
Evan: Okay but I was just with the both of you.
E: Yes we know and we thought maybe...
M: you didn't feel comfortable talking about it infront of Chim, so here we are.
E: We're alone now so you know, tell us the truth.
Evan: Theres nothing to tell. You know its all your fault Mads.
M: Wha- What?
Evan: You called me sad and lonely.
E: Wait what when was this?
M: That was months ago before him and Eddie got engaged.
Evan: Well its the kind of thing that sticks with you. Honestly, you, uh- you weren't wrong at the time.
M: But now I am wrong because your happy with Eddie.
Evan: Yeah but that one comment kept eating at me soooooo here we are. I know I've got a great life a job I love, people I love. Just- I just never felt like I can trust it. I still felt sad and lonely even though im happy and with Eddie. The world is an uncertain place Evan, you have to protect yourself. Chuckles Thanks, Mom and Dad.
E: When did they say that??
Evan: The night Maddie got me out of there.
M: Have you talked to them about this?
Evan: No. You know how they are.
M&E: Yeah.
Evan: Hey, look this is not a big deal. I'm fine. Just I wanna be finer.
M: You know that I'm here for you right?
E: We both are, this is what you get for being the middle kid you get it from both sides.
Evan: I know I just don't think we can fix this like old times. We've all been sad with Doug and Dominic. Its good to have someone outside my family. Not that I don't love you all to the moon and back. Right now you know get outta here im going round to Eddie's in abit go.
E: Love you too Buck.
M: To the moon and back.
Later that night. Eva is on the phone with Buck.
Evan: Eddie has banned the Internet at his house, think I'm going to keep my apartment a little longer.
E: What?Why?
Evan: We went on a call the other day to a smart home and now he's paranoid as hell.
E: Oh god, how Chris taking it?
Evan: Not the best.
E: Who could blame him.
Millie: EVA!!!!!
E: Sorry Buck I gotta go, whats up baby?
Millie: Look at this. There's a news article on about the volcano erupting in Texas.
E: Oh no, have you spoken to Mia?
Millie: I can't get a hold of her.
E: Maybe there just still busy cleaning up the aftermath. They're gonna be okay all of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 501 23
Alyssa Marie Nash lives in LA with her son. She has a horrible and sad past but she tries not to think of it everyday. She part of the 118 with her d...
7.4K 244 9
the 118 and the 217 have been rival stations since forever. always trying to one up one another. but what happens when a member of the 118 and a memb...
4.7K 86 11
Kaitlyn "Kate" Buckley is Buck's twin sister. She was left with her parents when Maddie and Buck left to move and decided with their lives. After 22...
32.7K 615 18
What if there was a teacher that saw Buck's childhood neglect? What is Buck had a family before he went to Los Angeles? This is Evan "Buck" Buckley'...