Mafia step Family 😈

By PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... More

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 43

3.5K 246 92
By PokemonPokemon466

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Mr cha : I heard everything. I want to tell a important matter.

Everyone was now looking at Mr. Cha.

Mr. Cha: Everyone, sit down.

He said everyone sit on the sofa. Yn was beside Eunwoo.

Mrs. Cha: What happened, love?

Mrs. Cha asked Mr. Cha. Then Mr. Cha said,

Mr. Cha: I will tell you, but before that, Jisso, I want to ask something.

He said while looking at Jisso.

Jisso: Tell me, uncle.

Mr. Cha took a deep breath. Eunwoo and Yn were really curious to know what Mr. Cha wanted to say. Jennie, Sana, Rocky, and Suhan were scared that Mr. Cha would ask Jisso to marry Eunwoo.

Then Mr. Cha asked,

Mr. Cha: Jisso, I am really sorry on behalf of my son, Eunwoo. I know you like him, but he likes Yn. I'm really sorry, Jisso.

He said while giving an apologetic look. Then Jisso said,

Jisso: No, no, uncle. I am the one who should apologize to Yn. I never thought Yn and Eunwoo dated in the past. I thought they just met before when they both came to Kim's mansion. I know how much I hurt Yn. I am really sorry, Yn.

She said while giving a smile to yn and Eunwoo.

Rose : what thell Unnie were are trying to make Eunwoo fall in love with you but your saying to make Eunwoo and yn together.

SHe asked to jisso .  Then jisso said .

Jisso: yn date Eunwoo for somany years. Because of his accident they both separated from each other. Now I don't want them to separate because of me . I want them to live there life . So this my decision you guys don't make problem.

She said while looking at makean line. 

But there our yn was sitting silent without talking anything . She was thinking something in her mind deeply .

Mr cha : so you don't have any problem if Eunwoo and yn date .

He asked while looking jisso. Jisso nodded her head has yes.

Mrs kim : then what about that pictures .

She said while pointing that the picture which was on the ground.

Mr cha : i don't trust the pictures .

He said in a cold which made everyone confuse because mr cha never talked in cold voice.

Jungkook: Why didn't you trust those pictures, uncle?

He asked confusedly.

Mr. Cha: Because I know YN was not that type of girl.

Then Mr. Cha turned to his wife and asked,

Mr. Cha: Do you remember Ha-joon?

Mr. Cha asked Mrs. Cha.

Mrs. Kim's eyes widened when she heard that name. YN was looking at Mr. Cha with raised eyebrows. She didn't know what Mr. Cha was going to talk about her father.

Yes, Ha-joon was YN's father and Mrs. Kim's ex-husband.

Then Mrs. Cha said,

Mrs. Cha: How can I forget him? He was like a brother to me.

She said with a sad smile.

Mrs. Kim: How did you guys know him?

She asked in a confused voice.

Mr. Cha: I will tell you. Ha-joon and I were classmates. We were friends for many years. Then he died. You don't know me, Mrs. Kim, but I know everything about you.

He said with a cold voice. Mrs. Kim didn't know why, but she felt an unknown fear.

Mrs. Cha: Honey, did Mrs. Kim also know Ha-joon oppa?

She asked confusedly. Then Mr. Cha said.

Mr. Cha: She is Ha-joon's wife. Yn is Ha-joon's youngest daughter.

He said while pointing at Yn and Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Cha's eyes widened; she was shocked.

Mrs. Cha: What?

Then Mr. Kim said.

Mr. Kim: Can you guys please explain to me what you are all talking about?

Mr. Kim said confusedly that he doesn't understand what Mr. Cha was talking about, so he asked. Then Mr. Cha said.

Mr. Cha: Ha-joon was Mrs. Kim's ex-husband, I mean Yn's father. Ha-joon and I, we both are childhood friends; we have known each other for so many years. Then Ha-joon died in a car accident.

Mr. Kim: Oh.

Then Sana asked.

Sana: Dad, so Yn is Ha-joon's uncle's daughter?

She asked in pure shock. Mr. Cha nodded in response. Sana went and hugged Yn. Yn didn't understand anything.

Mr. Cha: Yn, dear, I know you don't remember. You met us when you were a small kid.

Mr. Cha said to Yn. Then Jin asked.

Jin: If you guys know Yn, then why didn't you tell us, uncle?

He asked Mr. Cha. Then Mr. Cha said.

Mr. Cha: I don't recognize them. Yesterday, I met my old friend. He told me that he saw Ha-joon's wife. I asked him where he saw her. Then my friend said, "That is Mr. Kim's wife." Then I understood that Mrs. Kim was Ha-joon's ex-wife and YN was his youngest daughter.

He said while looking at Jin. Then Mr. Kim asked,

Mr. Kim: So you know YN, TXT, ITZY, and my wife for so many years?

He said while looking at Mr. Cha.

Mr. Cha: No, I only know YN. Ha-joon always brings her to my house to play with Eunwoo and Sana.

Suga: Then what about TXT and ITZY?

Mr. Cha: No, Ha-joon only brings YN. Because he doesn't trust Mrs. Kim.

He said while looking at Mrs. Kim. Everyone's eyes widened. Then Mr. Kim asked,

Mr. Kim: Why doesn't he trust his own wife?

He asked in pure shock.

Mr. Cha: I will tell you when the time comes, Kim. Mrs. Kim, I know everything. If you dare to hurt YN, I will not leave you.

He said while looking at Mrs. Kim with dark eyes.

Mrs. Kim became shocked about how he found it.

Mrs. Cha: Don't be shocked, oppa told us everything before his death.

She said casually while looking at Mrs. Kim, who was frozen.

Then RM said,

RM: So this is the important thing you want to tell uncle?

He asked while looking at Mr. Cha.

Mr. Cha: Yes, and there is one more thing to tell.

J-Hope: What is it, uncle?

He asked curiously. Then Mr. Cha said,

Mr. Cha: I want YN to marry Eunwoo.

He said while looking at Mrs. Kim. The whole room became silent and shocked. YN couldn't believe her ears. Then Mrs. Kim said,

Mrs. Kim: No, I will not agree. YN will not marry Eunwoo.

She said angrily. Then Mr. Cha said,

Mr. Cha: I don't ask for your permission, and I will not ask for permission for YN's marriage with Eunwoo. I took permission from an important person. I am asking YN and Eunwoo for their decision.

She said while staring straight at Mrs. Kim's eyes.

Namjoon: But why do you want Eunwoo and Yn to marry soon, uncle?
He asked in disbelief. Then Mr. Cha said,

Mr. Cha: I promised Ha-joon that I would make Yn his daughter-in-law. But Yn went abroad for her studies. Now that she is back and they both like each other, I want them to marry soon.

He said while looking at Mr. Kim and RM.

Eunwoo was happy that Yn would be his. Jennie, Rocky, and Suhan were shocked about everything. Mrs. Kim was angry and shocked at her ex-husband. Bangpink and Makean Line were angry. Mr. Kim was happy that Yn would be happy, but at the same time, he was sad for his other daughter, Jisso. Jisso was happy about Yn and Eunwoo. Mrs. Cha was not sad; she was happy that Ha-joon's daughter was going to be her daughter-in-law.

Mr. Cha: Yn, now you can tell us your decision. I will accept whatever you say.

Now, everyone looked at Yn. Yn looked and said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

Now what's yn was going answer?

What did mr Kim tell to mr and mrs cha ?

For what mrs kim get fear?

What mrs kim is hiding from this world ?

Yn will accept this marriage or not?

What Bangpink makean line was going to stop this marriage?

Thank you for reading this chapter 💖

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is this chapter in comments 💖

Vote target : 190

😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
257K 7.7K 74
A sweet, kind and caring girl to whom people loves alot. She is very innocent. Her father and mother loves her lot. But what will happen when her pa...
116K 3.1K 41
park yn is cold dangerous girl.one glare is enough to kill 100 person .world's no:1 youngest multibillionre.also successful bussiness women trust me...
378K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...