Minor Piece|Cote x Pokemon

By ThatShouldDoit

"I hate you. " "Stay alive.... Kiyotaka...For me..." "Nah, id win." Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was going to advance n... More

Arc 1. Chapter 1. The beginning.
Arc 1. Chapter 2. The first battle.
Arc 1. Chapter 4. Fighting against the past.
Arc 1. Chapter 5. Aftermath.
Arc 1. Chapter 6. Epilogue
Arc.2 Chapter 1. An ordinary day
Arc 2. Chapter 2. Class B
Arc 2. Chapter 3. Squirtle Squad
Arc 2. Chapter 4. The Ice Queen
Arc 2. Chapter 5. School days
Arc 2.Chapter 6. The water pokemon battle royale
Arc 2 chapter 7. The literature club
SS 1. How difficult could finding a member for the literature club be?
Arc 2. Epilogue. Minor Piece
Arc 3. Chapter 1. Chess board.
Arc 3. Chapter 2. Preparations
Arc 3. Chapter 3. The ruins.
Arc 3. Chapter 3. The journey.
Arc 3. Chapter 4. Funeral for the living.

Arc 1. chapter 3. The princess's delusions

691 35 37
By ThatShouldDoit

Ayanokoji Pov:

The next battle was between the loli whose name was Sakayanagi and dragon boy, whose name was Ryueen. 

As Sakayanagi was heading towards the stadium, we bumped into each other. She fell, but I helped her get up and apologised for not watching my path.

But before she went to the stadium, I asked her a question.

"Have we met before?"

She looked me in the eye, with the same creepy smile from before.

"Who knows?"

She answered and walked to the stadium.

"...I have a bad feeling about her."

I thought out loud.

I decided to follow her and watch her battle from the hall.

Sakayanagi sent out her rockruff, facing off against Ryueen's charmander.

Sakayanagi had the type advantage, but I believe Ryueen could play around that.

"Charmander, go burn him with ember!"

The dog and the lizard had an interesting fight. Charmander started with using ember on rockruff, but it didn't do much since rockruff resisted fire type attacks.

"Rockruff, use rock throw on that pathetic excuse of a pokemon."

Rockruff then send out a strong rock throw, dealing quite a bit of damage to charmander.

"Get close to that dog!"

Next time, Ryueen commanded his charmander to get close to Rockruff, that moment, I had realised what Ryueen was planning.

"Stop him from coming close! Use rock throw!"

Sakayanagi commanded.

"Charmander, block the rocks with ember!"
The charmander breathe fire and burned the rocks to dust. This gave enough time for charmander to get close.

"Use metal claw!"

A surprise move. Metal claw was a steel type move, which means it is super effective against rockruff.

Sakayanagi clicked her tongue.

"Don't you dare let that stupid lizard come close to you! Bite his tail and then throw him away!"

"Use ember on the ground!"

The canine headed for the dragon's tail, but the smoke from the fire distracted him.

Sakayanagi was brimming with anger.

I headed towards the door and told her,

"Being angry will not help you here. You should be calm and collected or you will lose this match."

I told her.

"Don't tell me what to do."

She replied with a scorn look.

I sighed. It looked like my help won't be useful here.

"Go back to the seats, Ayanokoji."

Chabashira-sensei ordered me to go back to the seats and I listened to her.

I went to the second match winner seats and unsurprisingly, Ryueen joined me there.

"Kukukuku. You really tried to help that loli? Do you really hate me that much?"

He said with a smiling face.

"Yes." I answered.

"Ah! You wound my heart."

Ryuee jokingly said before taking the seat beside me.

He sat with no sense of discipline, putting his left leg on top of his right and crossing his arms behind his head. Using it as a pillow.

The next match was Horikita vs ibuki.

"Vulpix, I will rely on you."

"Go get that bitch Berdly!"

Oh, it seems like Ibuki was one of the few people who nicknamed their pokemon. I think I might do it with the rest of the pokemon I catch.

"Berdly use ember on the vulpix!"

"Vulpix interfere with the torchic's attack using mist!"

A fog covered the area making it difficult for most people to see the fight.

Even the competitors couldn't see the battle.

Thankfully, I could.

The vulpix was getting bombarded with embers, but managed to dodge most of them. Albeit barely.

The vulpix then used powder snow at the torchic's feet so he will be frozen in that place.

After a bunch more ember dodging, the mist went away.

"Vulpix, hail!"

"Stop her berdly!"

Berdly went as fast as he could to stop Vulpix, but he was too late.

Hail began pouring from the ceiling, and everyone knew.

Horikita Suzune had won.

"Blizzard."

Horikita said calmly.

The blizzard began to rush at the poor bird, as it was covered in snow. Defeated.

After the blizzard faded away, Horikita was declared the winner. 

After that match, nothing too interesting happened.

There were cool battles here and there like Hirata's Riolu vs Ichinose's Eevee, but non of them came close to the flashiness of this battle.

Except one.

"Koenji vs Yahiko."

Koenji made his way onto the stage, calmly combing his hair.

Yahiko on the other hand, was muttering about how easy this will be.

Can't wait for his reaction when Koenji destroys him.

Koenji sent out his shiny larvitar.

"Ha! You will now face of against the perfect existence, be prepared to be destroyed!"

"Heh, like that will happen. I bet you don't even know being shiny does not improve your pokemon's strength, I can't wait for you. to be in tears after losing!"

"...It seems like I have found an ugly existence."

"Geodude go!"

"My my, an ugly pokemon for an ugly trainer. How fitting."

"Shut up! Geodude use tackle!"

The geodude headed towards larvitar, but Larvitar dodged it easily.

"Is this all you got? Ugly boy? You are even worse than Garbage boy that fought against Ayanokoji boy."

"Don't you dare! Geodude use rock throw!"

"Larvitar, use scary face to show the ugly pokemon his place."

Just when geodude, was about to move, it froze in one place.

"What are you doing geodude!?! Attack him now!"

"As your brain which is smaller than your cucumber, I the greatest existence, will explain what is occuring. As you see, ugly pokemon is a coward, and is terrified of larvitar. Which renders him paralyzed."

Koenji explained what had happened to the geodude. I am going to be honest, I was enjoying every second of this battle.

"Because I feel bad for you, I shall give myself an handicap. I won't use stomping tantrum, the ground type move which is super effective against your rock type."

"Hah! do you hear yourself!?! Geodude is a ground type as well, so it will resist itself obviously!"

"This guy is a dumbass."

Ryueen commented.

"I agree."

I said.

"My my, looks like you haven't seen the type chart ugly boy. Someone stupid like you requires it to function properly after all. Unlike me and Ayanokoji boy, who are too great to even have to see it even twice in our life."

He made an unappreciated comment about me, which cause people to look over to me.

" Looks like that narcissist respects you, Ayanokoji."

I ignored Ryueen, and continued looking at the battle.

"Shut up!"

"Don't you have anything other than that on your language ugly boy? Otherwise, I might as well make your stupid mouth shut. I bet everyone will like that won't they?"

"I second that."

I said in a loud enough voice for Koenji to hear, however this cause other people to look at me like I am a weirdo.

"I third that." Ryueen shouted.

"I fourth that."Some rando yelled.

Eventually, a lot more people started agreeing after them. 

Almost the entire stadium was filled with people shouting 'Shut that mf!'.

"Alright, I shall end this battle. I have a date to go to later after all."

" SO you will break your little restriction now huh!?!"

"Who said I will be doing that?"

"Thats obvious! How do you think you will defeat geodude then!?!"

....This guy is a dumbass.

"It is simple really, I don't have a brain at the size of your pencil. Larvitar, destroy that ugly pokemon with stone edge!"

Rocks cam out of the ground, and send geodude to the sky. Geodude then fell to the ground, fainted.

"What!?! I thought you weren't going to use ground type attacks!"

"Two things, ugly boy. First, I never said that. I said I won't use stomping tantrum, a ground type attack. Second, That wasn't a ground type attack. You can the teachers, ugly boy."

Ugly boy looked at the teachers, who only told him that Koenji was saying the truth.

After the final battle, Shinohara vs Ike. We had to go to the safari zone, where we are supposed to catch pokemon.

They made pairs of two to go to different locations. I was paired with Sakayanagi. We were supposed to go to the mountain area to catch pokemon.

During our walk, Sakayanagi didn't say a word. she seemed pretty down for the defeat. I tried to cheer her up, but she only glared at me.

After we reached the mountains, she finally spoke.

"Ayanokoji-kun, do you think you would be able to beat Ryueen?"

She asked an interesting question.

"Well, since his Charmander has a type advantage against my Beldum. I might have a little trouble."

"But would you lose?"

"Nah, id win."

I replied confidently.

She clenched her fists, and tried to go on her own, but I stopped her.

"What?"

"You shouldn't go their alone, it might be dangerous."

I told her, but she only glared at me.

I ignored her anger, and walked along side her.

A Drillbur came out of the ground, I prepare to battle it. But Sakayanagi stopped me.

"This one is mine."

She said.

She sent out her rockruff, and ordered her to attack drillbur with rock throw.

The drillbur dodged the attack, and hit Rockruff with a slash. Knocking her back.

"Stop being useless. Attack it with all your might. I don't want an deadweight on my team."

She said some harsh words, which scare the little puppy. The canine looked at Sakayanagi with a scared face. This gave the drillbur an opening to attack rockruff, but I sent out beldum to protect him just in time.

"What are you doing?"

Sakayanagi said with an angry face.

"Just saving your ass. Get over your stupid thinking already, or I am catching this guy."

"Oh no you aren't."

Both of us threw our pokeballs towards the drillbur at the exact same time.

The drillbur hid behind a rock, but the pokeballs still hit him.

We went behind to see one of the pokeballs had managed to catch him, but the other was empty.

"This one is mine." We both said as we picked up the pokeball with the drillbur.

We both stared at each other for a while, she tried to take the pokeball from my grip, but it was too strong and she couldn't take it.

I swiped pokeball away, and she tried to get it from me but was unable due to her short hight.

She clicked her tongue.

"Lets decide the owner of this guy with a battle." I proposed.

"Fine. But no Garchomp."

This caught me off guard.

"Garchomp? Why do you think I have that?"

I questioned her.

"I have seen you before. Masterpiece of the white room."

My composure broke.

She made a smirk. 

"It's the worst feeling when an enemy knows your biggest secret isn't it? Don't worry. I don't intend to tell this to anyone else. This is our secret."

She said to reassure me.

But I still had some doubt.

"If I win this battle, you are not telling about that whiteroom to anyone else."

"Fufuufufufu. You are worried aren't you? Fine, but you must face off against me in the yearly tournament."

"Is it really alright for the daughter of the chairman to leak information like that?"

"Don't worry, everyone gets told about it eventually."

"Alright, I accept."

"So are you ready for the battle?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Rockruff, do not disappoint me again."

Rockruff barked nervously.

This was seriously pissing me off...

"Beldum, stand by for battle."

I started the battle off with commanding beldum to use take down.

"Dodge it and use rock throw on the stalactites which are in top of you!"

Sakayanagi commanded.

Beldum rushed at rockkruff, but rockruff dodged the attack and hit the stalactites which are now on top of beldum. The stalactites started falling towards beldum.

"Beldum use iron defence."

Beldum shined bright as the stalactites hit him. It didn't do much due to the iron defence boosting it's defence.

"Rockruff jump at him and attack beldum with bite!"

Rockruff rushed at beldum to hit a bite, but I wouldn't let that happen so easily.

Beldum is currently blocked by stalactites which stop him from moving, but what if he could fly over it?

"Beldum use magnet rise and fly away."

Beldum managed to get away from the canine, who bit the air.

"Tch. Use quick attack to close the distance!"

Rockruff quickly jumped away from stalactites and rushed at beldum.

This time, I will take the attack head on.

"Beldum, use take down."

"Rockruff bite!"

Both the pokemons rushed at each other, Rockruff bit Beldum on the head but the steel type held strong, and launched Rockruff to the nearby wall.

"Get up you stupid dog!"

Sakayanagi yelled at the poor canine.

"Arisu Sakayanagi," I begin, my voice steady but laced with a hint of disapproval, "Your Rockruff fought valiantly, but it's clear that it was pushed beyond its limits. Continuously forcing your Pokémon to battle, even when it's clearly exhausted, is not the mark of a skilled trainer."

Sakayanagi meets my gaze with a steely resolve, her expression masking any hint of vulnerability. "I do what is necessary to achieve victory," she retorts, her voice cool and composed.

My gaze softens, but his tone remains firm. "Victory obtained through mistreatment of your Pokémon is no victory at all," he counters, his words echoing off the cave walls with quiet conviction. "Trainers must respect the bond they share with their Pokémon and prioritize their well-being above all else."

Sakayanagi looked at the ground solenly.

"You are right, I should treat rockruff with more care."

Just when she said that, rockruff gets up, tired but her determination has returned.

Her eyes widened.

"Rockruff.." She muttered.

"Looks like rockruff wants to fight, but do you?"

I asked her, trying to check whether she is ready or not.

"With pleasure." she answered with a smirk.

"Beldum, rush at rockruff with take down."

"Rockruff, use trash!"

I was caught off guard by the new move.

Both pokemons clashed, and were sent back.

This same pattern continued until both the pokemons were on their last sliver of health.

"Rockruff! Use rock throw at him and bite!"

She yelled, expecting me to use take down again.

Sadly, she was wrong with that prediction.

"Beldum, use gyro ball."

Her eyes widened after hearing my words.

A ball of energy was created, and destroyed the rock throw and hit rockruff.

"Rockruff!"

Rockruff fell to the ground, defeated.

"Be proud Sakaya- No,Arisu. You are strong."

I told Arisu. To be honest I kinda wanted to say stand proud, but i realised that would be offensive.

"Thank you, Kiyotaka-kun. Without you, I wonder what I would have done to my pokemons."

She replied with an honest smile. That smile made my heart skip a beat.

Suddemly, a roar could be heard from the back of the cave.

I immediately realised which pokemon it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayanokoji pov:

My eyes widened.

"No... No... NO!"

Kieran yelled upon seeing the dead body of carmine on the ground.

There is... No way... How...

The unique Ursaring headed towards our way, trying to attack us.

Garchomp came out of the pokeball at just the right right time, stopping it.

As garchomp fought the unique ursaring, I stared at Kieran and the dead body of her sister.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.Why.

Why does this always happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayanokoji Pov:

NO. NO.

I picked up Sakayanagi and started running.

"HUH?!?!"

"We have got to run..."

Dark memories starts creeping up on my brain.

That unforgettable scream.... That thing is back...

But how... I thought it was with Kieran...

I almost made it out of the cave but the entrance was blocked by a rock slide.

I looked back, and saw the thing that killed her 2 years ago..

I was shaking from the memories.

It was all returning.

'"AHHHH!!!" Kieran yelled.'

The memories were coming back.

'"'Kiyotaka, survive for me." Yuki quietly said.'

The memories from all those years ago..

'You piece of shit.'

Thy were getting harder to see, but I still remember like they were yesterday.

'It was because of you she died!'

The anger of the one I was once close to.

'I hate you.'

It was breaking me.

"Kiyotaka!"

Arisu yelled.

I snapped out of those memories and looked at the monster in front of us.

I put Arisu down and sent out Garchomp.

Right now was not the time to be thinking about past times.

Right now..

"Well then, reminder of the past." I begsn.

"ROAR!" The thing yelled.

"Why don't you just get out of the way?" I continued.

"ROAR!!" It did not back down.

Well, looks like I don't have a choice.

"Garchomp, dispose of him."

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Yes, i wrote this literary a few hours after the last chapter. Easily my favourite one by far.

Word Count:2647

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 402 4
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life--freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challenge...
336K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...
7.1K 351 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
2.7K 146 9
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...