12:22

By iapologizeforloving

- When two strangers, a fashion designer crosses paths with a model, they always find their way back to one a... More

before
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine

twenty-six

47 3 22
By iapologizeforloving

Inez

It's been an exhausting car ride, yes I slept all the way through but it doesn't change the fact that my ass hurts from sitting for too long. Alisha and I decided to share a room since the cost of these hotels are so much. Viola however is getting her own. Yes we could've gotten a cheaper one but the combination of the view of Ocean Beach and the sunset was something we both couldn't resist.

As I got out of the car I could see the sunset, wow. It's not like the sunsets you'd see in Los Angeles, yes they're beautiful. Yes I enjoy living there, but something about this one was different.

I took out my phone, snapping a couple pictures of the sunset.

When I woke up, he wasn't in the seat by me. He was taking bags out of the back and helping everyone. Kind of him, maybe he was attempting to redeem himself after those looks from my friends.

We entered the hotel as I dragged the suitcase behind me, then we checked in and are now trying to find our hotel.

The hotel appeared as if it came straight out of Italy, the way the windows are shaped, the way the lobby was set up. It was honestly unreal.

My camera roll is going to be filled with pictures from here.

Alisha swipes the card through the door of our room and we step in, taking in the feeling. I love fresh hotel rooms.

The room was also decorated like a bedroom in Italy, quite beautifully done.

As soon as we found our beds, I took my shoes off and jumped straight on the one I wanted, laying on it.

"Hey! I wanted that one." Alisha remarks, yes I picked the one next to the window for the view. Sue me.

"Too bad. Beggars can't be choosers."

She rolls her eyes and laughs, laying on the other bed. "Wait, we should've gotten a balcony."

"As if we could afford it." I reply, the hotels here are already out of my budget.

"I bet your boyfriend could though."

I throw one of the smaller pillows at her, "Shut up! He's not my boyfriend."

She sighs, "Only time will tell."

I ignored her words and got up from the bed, changing into comfier clothes since we haven't changed for a couple hours. I started feeling like the clothes were wearing me.

After really contemplating, I'd decided to pair some jean shorts with a light blue button up over a bralette.

Yes it's basic, I always take everything I have out and end up wearing the most basic outfits. It's actually terrifying.

Alisha wore a cute little floral summer dress, green with the designs being blue.

We were heading to this rooftop restaurant, not so far from the hotel. Walking distance, Ronan wasn't so far from me either.

His hair appeared to be wet. A couple strands falling in front of his face, oh God.

I look away before he can notice that I'm full on staring at him. I'm starting to regret asking him to come on this trip, he's gonna catch me looking at him.

Ronan wasn't wearing black today, surprising I know. He's wearing white linen pants and a light yellow button up of the same material, his toned arms being shown in the short sleeve.

"Could we have a table for six?" Jackson asks a waiter, he shows us a large table and we all sit down.

Everyone orders something, I order hummus and pita for a starter. I've always loved middle eastern food.

As I scroll on my phone waiting for the food, everyone talks to each other asking about our plans while we're here. My eyes shot up to look at everybody but somehow they connect with the ones that I've been avoiding.

Ronan stares right at me while everyone talks to one another, I clear my throat. "Um why don't we all head down to the downtown area after this."

They all collectively agree, nodding their heads. I was excited to walk around a city I've never really been to.

Our food shows up and I dig in, after the hummus and pita I eat a couple baklavas for dessert then end up being full.

I always think I'll eat it all then become full after eating the smallest amount. Probably the worst habit of mine.

Everyone finishes eating, "Let's go guys!" Alisha gets up and so does the rest of the group one by one, I get up last and follow them.

Ronan slows down and is now walking with me at the same pace, "Hernandez."

"Hi." I don't bother to look at him and only stare forward. Alisha, Viola, Jackson and August all walk quicker continuing their conversation together.

"Are you ignoring me Hernandez?" He asks.

"Yes."

Ronan scoffs in response, "You're still mad about what happened?"

I shake my head in response, we step into a record store and I begin to look at some. The Channel Orange vinyl catches my eye but then my eyes skim over the price and I end up putting it down.

Vinyls are expensive. Maybe I just grew up poor but record players already are and how come they don't come with records?

After that, I walk out of the store in some hope of exploring the city. It was crowded but cute nonetheless.

Even in the midst of the dim street lights at night, you could slightly see the Golden Gate Bridge from a distance.

"What's your favorite city?" I questioned him, finally maybe looking at him in the eye with confidence.

He seemed startled with my question, I haven't spoken to him in the past couple of minutes so perhaps he didn't expect me to say anything.

"Seattle."

"Seattle? Why?"

"It's not like Los Angeles. The greenery, puget sound. It's not as overstimulating as LA. The summers, the rain. Nothing could compare to it." He truly described it like he was in love.

"Would you ever move there?" We walk on the overfilled streets, side by side. I didn't know where everyone was at this point, I was just with him.

He laughs, "Dad would never allow it."

"Really? But I'm sure you've had millions of business trips there, what's the harm? I'm sure there has to be some benefit in shifting there."

Ronan shakes his head, "I'm allowed to do everything but give my father business suggestions, unless he makes me go there himself. For now he needs me."

"That's why you're always doing things to piss off your dad. Cause those are the only areas you have control in."

"I guess." He agrees.

"Do you like the cold weather?" I change the topic before I say anything wrong.

"I hate the hot weather. Cold weather is when you can actually do things."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, the day is shorter. You're not constantly sweating your ass off trying to do basic shit. The cold is comforting." I kinda understand where he's coming from.

"Really? I don't start living until summer, the days are longer. Makes it actually feel like life is worth living. The sun setting at seven pm brings me joy."

We continue walking around, looking around the cute overpriced shops and taking pictures of the place. The only reason I come on trips is to fill my camera roll.

"Your turn." I hear him say.

"My turn?"

"Favorite city."

I shrug, "I mean well I've never really been to many places outside of California. Born and raised by my mother. She worked hard so I could get the education I needed and I never had the desire to ask for more."

"But I'd definitely say Los Angeles. I've always loved living close to the beach, yes it's expensive and the the hustle isn't always worth it but it's still my home. The friends I grew up with, the community, my mother."

He nods in understanding.

"Italy was nice though!" I tell him, walking ahead into some alleyway.

"Which part? Getting drunk or sharing a bed with me?"

I dramatically gasp. "You're unbelievable Ronan."

He clicks his teeth. "That I am."

Suddenly, my phone begins to vibrate in my pocket and I take it out, an incoming call from Jackson.

I pick up, my phone on speaker. "Dude where are you and Ronan? Everyone's confused."

"Um, we just walked kinda further than we were supposed to, accidentally. Where are you guys?"

"Union street, are you gonna meet us there?" Jackson asks from the other end of the line.

"Well yeah-"

"We'll meet you back at the hotel later." Ronan butts in, I mouth 'what the hell?'

"Oh cool, see you guys later then!" He cuts the call.

"Why?" my brows furrow.

Observing this man's face, I'm not completely sure what's going on. He's planning something.

"I wanna take you somewhere."

"What, where?" My confusion only increases as he speaks.

"Don't trust me?"

I shake my head, "Absolutely not."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 38 13
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈 everyone knows who she is. Worldwide model, covered in many vogue magazines, walked catwalks, and runaway. But people don...
396K 12.5K 51
❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ They...
991 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
16.4K 261 22
Two besties join influencer city but find love along the way, what happens when old flings get in the way