The Lost Daughter

By AthenasGirl2028

So. This is my first story, and I plan to base some of my other stories in the future on the main character... More

Chapter One: First Off
Chapter Two: We're Screwed
Chapter Three: We're Going To A Camp, A Very Scary Camp! *dodo dodo dodo!*
Chapter Four: Welcome To The Very Scary Camp "My Lady"
Chapter Five: Capture The Flag
Chapter Six: Dam it All

Chapter Seven: Immortal She, Fuck!

30 2 70
By AthenasGirl2028

GUYS IM SO SORRY!!!!! I've had so much writer's block on this story!!! And then there's life and-

Well, you guys know how that schist goes.

Guys I swear I was not trying to be Uncle Rick!!!

Please forget me, here's a new chapter and I hope to get back on track with updates!!!  

Love you guys and thank you so much for reading!!! <333

GODS OF OLYMPUS.

GODS OF FREAKING OLYMPUS!

    So Hailey is apparently immortal. That's great. But at least Kristiana is a Daughter of Apollo! Oh wait, then she can die. So shit.
WHAT THE FUCK FATES? WHY???

    I freaking swear! I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm cool, I'm okay. But what da fuck people?

Above Hailey's head were glowing peacock feathers and a lighting bolt. Gee, I wonder who that could be? Now the peacock feathers, they told me exactly who her parents were immediately. After all, the goddess of marriage never cheats, she just screws up my friends' lives! The lightning bolt was obviously Zeus. Well, at least she wasn't a child of an affair like Heracles, and Perseus, and Thalia and Jason. (WHY I AM APPARENTLY THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS HIM HERE?!?!?!)

Even Chiron looked gobsmacked. Hailey looked up, also confused at the two symbols, now fading with Kristiana's. "So, Im like Lila? A legacy or something?" I stared at her in awe. "Hailey, you are definitely not a legacy." "Well what does that mean?" She seemed to be getting nervous now. "I woulda thought that I'd have drilled it into your brain by now."

I think I'm gonna be sick.

    Chiron spoke now, and even The Chiron, trainer of Heroes, son of the Time Lord, and knows Percy Jackson, was still in a mild shock. Can't blame the guy, I mean, this is becoming a pretty weird week... Sorry, I might have gotten off track for a second. I bet you're all saying 'Back to it Illia!' Well here you go:

    "Hail Hailey, Daughter of Hera, Goddess of Marriage, and Zeus, King of the Gods, Lord of the Skies" Hailey looked at me, while the confusion stayed on her face, she looked at me with a new sense of fear in her eyes. Everyone bowed to her, except for me and Kristiana, both our us felt like our legs were attached to wooden planks.

    "No, no. It's wrong! It has to be wrong! I- I can't be- I'm not-" She cut herself off. "Am I?" I grabbed her in a hug. "It's gonna be okay Hailey. It's gonna be okay." I stroked her hair in an attempt to calm her down. She was crying and I couldn't do anything. Well, I've got one option. "Hailey, stop crying or me and Kristiana will start singing Follow the Yellow Brick Road and dragging you through Camp.

    She let out a sound between a sob and a laugh. We need to think of a name for that.

    Chiron let us leave and took on the massive amount of questions that were coming at him from all sides. We hid at the lake, sitting on the dock.

I realized the same day that we each made a weekly call to our parents to check in, and it was SATURDAY. We made these calls every Friday and would sometimes call on Saturday if we had a busy day on Friday. But we were in a call with Holly when we were attacked by the Chimera.

While she normally wouldn't care, she was a total snitch. Highly frustrating if I'm being completely honest. She argues with people for no reason other than she enjoys it, but she calls it "debating."

I will be honest, it pisses me off. I have begged her to stop, I had a rough experience in seventh grade and have some mild trauma from it. Arguments are a gigantic trigger, probably the largest.

I have begged her, about to cry and fighting off panic attacks, and she keeps fucking arguing. I nearly screamed because of it, but I don't like to let things that bother me show. It only ends worse for me whenever I let feelings show.

    Wow, how do I get so off track?!?!?! Okie, anyway. Back to it Lila/Illia!!! (Idk what I go by anymore halp-)

    But Holly would definitely say something to her parents if Hailey's call just dropped. My parents and Kristiana's parents would be worried that we didn't have our calls. How the Hera are we going to do this, IM?!?!?! No, that won't work. They'd be too scared. We need to tell them that we're freaking DEMIGODS ourselves, but in person.

    Also, I think we need to actually know who our godly parents are. Hailey will be hard to explain honestly, but if we just say Zeus at first then we can keep some of the shock for later.

    In all honesty, we had a rough week after that. I would eat a roll at dinner and an apple for breakfast. I'm amazed that I was still able to fight so well.

Siriusly though, I think that Will might jump on me because I'm not eating. Hence the apple.

An apple a day keeps the totally-not-annoying Apollo kid away!

I still kinda wish that I could use my phone though. I wanted to talk to my sis- well. I guess not? I don't know anymore.

Back when this was all just stories for us, I met one of my best friends through Wattpad. We then started to talk through Discord, and we've never actually met irl. We do talk almost everyday though. We were both dubbed Poseidon kids, so we call each other 'sis'.

Gods of Olympus Jen if you could see me now. I thought. You'd be fucking terrified lool.

I sat at dinner, and it's been about a week since the incident at breakfast. Capture the Flag happens again tonight. Yay. Let's see what weird stuff happens today.

YAY. *sarcastically waves hands*

Welp, I'm going to be running off a roll. Still sitting at the Poseidon table with Hailey, Kristiana, Annabeth and Percy, the last two side-eyed me. Percy tried to get me to eat at least another roll. "Please, Lila, just half a roll."

"Perc, I feel like I'm going to be sick." I could barely keep myself upright. Nerves were eating me alive and ever second felt like I would scream.

"Please, for me?" Why the fuck did that work?!

"Fine." I slowly ate the roll, but I can't tell you if it helped to settle my stomach or make things worse. It was the best roll I'd ever had though. I don't regret it from that standpoint. "This is amazing, probably the best roll I've ever had!" I said.

"No problem, I don't think dad will mind. I gave him two rolls and lots of grapes instead." I nearly spit out the roll and gagged.

"I'm sorry, what?! You're joking right!? You- you gave me what you were going to give Poseidon, A GOD." I asked. My eyes were wide. Dam, I knew he was kinda stupid at times but holy schist-

    "Lila, it's okay. My dad will understand. Now please, eat. Before a certain Apollo kid shows up- HOLY SHI-"

    I turned around quickly and saw a tan blond standing over me. He frowned and slowly walked away backwards, the food he was probably about to force down my throat still in hand.

    "I-I don't- how the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?" I asked. Percy seemed disturbed by that too, and Annabeth had a mild look of amusement on her face. Kristiana and Hailey were still pale from everything else, but Will did not help.

    I slowly finished the roll, and it did help my stomach a tiny bit. I realized that I felt slightly less dizzy. "Thanks Percy." I made a weak smile, which he did his best to return. Annabeth had a concerned expression, coated with confusion and a failed attempt to hide it.

    Hailey was suppressing her facial expressions, and Kristiana was (don't get me wrong, I love her as my sister) terrible at that. If she thought something, she said it with her face. She did try, very hard, but she just couldn't mask her face. Her pale and heavily freckled face, framed my her shoulder-length orange hair, was still pale and scared constantly.

    Finally, it came time for Chiron to clap his hands and clear the table once again. A leaned to my left and whispered to Hailey "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy-warty Hogwarts." She snickered as Chiron began to speak again, the pavilion now silent.

    "You all know the rules, and let's hope that this week is not nearly as interesting as last week. You all know your teams. Ready? To your positions!"

    And the next crazy event was lined up, ready for the coming hours.

So hi! Tank u again so much for reading!!!! 

Total words: 1513

Also, to my sis (U KNOW WHO U ARE HEHEHEHE)

Lool.

*runs* MWAHAHAHAAHA-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 270 9
When Peter was twelve he saw a national manhunt on the news for a boy his age, Percy Jackson. A year later, they become neighbors and he meets the ot...
67.1K 1.4K 34
"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept your feelings!" "But why did you kiss...
1.8K 51 17
Annabeth was singing a cover in Campus Studios as a boy with black hair and sea-green eyes crashed the door and said "Are you singing 'You broke me f...
785 48 15
The Eight ( Y/N included) finally defeated Gaea. But the Eight get sent to a dangerous mission back in time to 1976 where they have their quest at ho...