Romantic valley

scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... Еще

Information
1// A sweet beginning// Pilot
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
4// cannibal wyvern
5// Riding to happiness
6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy
7// Poisionous love
8// Graves and grief
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
18// Dissapontment
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care
22// Broken renunian
23// A sweet fairytale ending

15// Adorable torture

39 3 3
scorpioncookie

(Warings: Torture and bipolar mention)

"I'm glad that everyone could make it to the meeting" Tart tartan smiles.

"What's the meeting about" Sugar cream asked.

"It's about the Golden dragon" Prune juice inputs.

"Please kiss me"

"Not after you confessed that your a r@pist"

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then take these pregnancy tests and it better be negative!"

"Prune juice,what she meant was her dream is to help make the cannibal wyverns an equal population as humans"

"I SHOVED MY DICK UP HER V@GIN@!"

"Language!" Tart tartan glares at him.

"Where's Pastel meringue and Royal margarine?" Catnip asked.

"I assume they are at their house" Sour belt answering Catnip's question.

"So what's the plan Tart tartan?"

"We head out tomorrow and go straight to the tropical soda islands, that's where the Ananas dragon should be"

"What about Pastel meringue?"

"He won't be coming"

"Tart tartan's decision is still the same for him" Sour belt frowns knowing she will miss him again, They haven't spoken in months.

A knock on the door was heard,everyone wasn't expecting anyone else to visit but Holly berry told them to come in anyway.

"Are you all the people that are going to the Tropical soda islands?" The woman asked.

"Yes,we are heading off tomorrow"

"I am Crimson coral,a gem mermaid from Tearcrown,this is my sister Mystic Opal. We sent Blueberry and Bumble berry to get Royal margarine,why don't we head into the dragon claw inn and continue the chat there"

"Alright then,I shall see you two very soon"

Cherry blossom wakes up upside down,she immediately notices Pastel meringue eyes widened. Royal margarine was holding him back so he wouldn't do anything and just watch the horror of her slowly dying.

"GET ME DOWN YOU SICKO!"

"No,I would rather see you like this"

"GET HER DOWN NOW!" Pastel meringue shouted.

"Do you want me to rip your vocal cords out darling?" Royal margarine looks at him with a crazy smile on his face. His eyes were widened as he holds Meringue's hands tightly.

Pastel meringue gulps and shakes his head,the fear in his eyes seems to intrigue Royal margarine and make him act up more. "Are you scared of me sweetie?"

"No,not at all.."

"Liar.."

"I'm being honest!"

"Who do you think you are,raising your voice at me?!...I expect more from you darling"

"Expect more from me?...let me go or I'll fight you!"

"Ok then" Royal margarine steps to the side. "You can leave but you will only get a 10 second start along with a free bonus to free Cherry Blossom"

Pastel meringue wastes no time with trying to free Cherry Blossom but no avail and he was running out of time"

"...7...6...5" Royal margarine pulls out a dagger.

"JUST GO PASTEL MERINGUE!" Cherry blossom yells at him.

"4...3...2..."

Pastel meringue rushes up the stairs and tries to open the door,it was locked and unfortunately Royal margarine finished counting. "Time's up sweetie!" Margarine walks up behind him then stabs the dagger into his back. He then grabs and slams Pastel meringue onto the hard floor.

"Why don't you try again?"

Pastel meringue cries in pain. "You're fucking mental!"

"You're a fucking sloth! Have you not seen all your unfinished projects?"

"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!" Pastel meringue shouts and cries.

"No more tears darling..." Royal margarine whispers into his ear.

"You're sick...your a insane and twisted creep"

"I would watch your mouth dear.." Royal margarine looks at Pastel meringue coldly.

Cherry blossoms head was getting red and red,eventually she was counting out blood.

"Are you enjoying the sight Pastel meringue? Look at your sweet friend's blood going into her head" Royal margarine starts to laugh.

Pastel meringue starts to cry his heart out,Royal margarine tries to hush him but no avail,He threatens to cut off Pastel meringue's feet heels which puts him to a whimper.

"See what happens if you try to get on my nerves?,I hurt you....I don't want to hurt you but you're making me. Now why don't we get something to eat darling?"

"I'd rather starve myself" Pastel meringue glares at him.

"Then I'll just give the food to Buttercream as punishment for disobeying"

"Since when was I being disobedient!?"

"You trying to argue with me"

"You're trying to hide the fact that you're losing your shit!"

"Are you calling me crazy!?"

"You need help,you can't be coping yourself like this!"

"WHY ARE YOU SAYING IM CRAZY!?"

"I'm not saying you're crazy!"

"IF YOU CAN'T BE MINE THEN ILL MAKE YOU" Royal margarine punches Pastel meringue in the nose, causing him to fall onto the ground and landing on his ass. Royal margarine grabs his hand and starts to carve his initials into Pastel meringue's palm using a sharp dagger. It went deep into the hand resulting in pain, Pastel meringue screams in agony as he attempts to kick at him but Royal margarine steps onto his feet almost hurting them.

"My feet hurt" Pastel meringue whines.

"Maybe if you hadn't tried to rudely kick me then I wouldn't be standing on you feet"

"It's your fault that I hate you, why can't you see that you're obsessed with me!?"

"Probably because it's not my fault!"

"Whose fault is it then? that Pitaya dragon guy that you almost married?"

Royal margarine starts to smirk. "You're just going to blame everything on me?, I'm getting treated as a villain? This is just pathetic to be honest. It's your fault that I'm obsessed with you, your entire existence is what made me madly in love. If you hadn't met me then I would have never started to act up"

"Then why can't you let me go?"

"Because I want you"

"You just want me so you can get over Pitaya dragon!"

"Why can't you accept my love? I'm seriously starting to give up on loving you"

"Good"

"What was the whole point of kidnapping you?, All I got once again was rejection and ignorance by you"

Royal margarine sighs in disappointment, he turns to see Cherry Blossom's now dead body and starts to laugh. Pastel meringue starts to get creeped out so he hid in a corner.

"Why are you hiding darling? Maybe you can go lay down on the mattress and we can cuddle to make up from our little argument"

"Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands" Pastel meringue glares at him angrily.

Royal margarine ignores him and puts him over his shoulder, he walks in hot pursuit to the mattress and then slams Pastel meringue onto it, Royal margarine gets on top and starts to kiss him passionately. He eventually tries to put his tongue into his mouth but stops to look at him.

Pastel meringue looked tired and out of energy which made him look adorable in Margarine's eyes. He gets up and looks at himself in the mirror, he was clearly losing his shit.

After a long hard look at himself he began to cry. "Why can't I be normal?" Royal margarine spoke to himself.

Pastel meringue woke up due to Royal margarine having a sudden panic attack due to knowing what he did. "I'm a fucking cannibal! I'm a FUCKING PHYSCO!" Margarine tried to hide it but no avail. Pastel meringue tries to calm down Royal margarine but no avail. Meringue kisses Margarine hard and passionately.

"Mm~" As Royal margarine was getting more into the kiss it became uncomfortable for Pastel meringue. Soon Pastel meringue started to freak out. "MHPP!"

Royal margarine opens his eyes and turns shocked. He immediately pushes Pastel meringue off him as his eyes widen more. "Why did you kiss me!?"

"I don't know.."

"I'm sorry for what I did, the last thing I remember was seeing you passed out...I was going to take you to my room but for some reason I brought you down here and- W-what happened to your hand and arm? Also why is Cherry blossom hanging upside down?"

"You sliced open my arm,killed Cherry blossom and carved your initials into my palm" Pastel meringue frowns.

Margarine felt sick to his stomach and immediately cried. The fact that he ate Pastel meringue's veins absolutely made him sick. "I-I can't even look at you! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Royal margarine just let me help you!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Margarine pushes Pastel meringue off him and runs off to his room. The door was not locked so Pastel could just walk away but he refused to do that and instead follows Royal margarine.

He enters Margarine's room and sees him on the bed, Pastel meringue lays next to him and tries to cuddle him. "Why aren't you leaving?"

"Because I refuse to leave you like this, you have bipolar and that can't be ignored"

Pastel meringue hugs Royal margarine more to the point he snuggles up and nuzzles into his chest hair. "Mmm" Royal margarine giggles as it tickles him a little, Their bonding time was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll go and get it" Royal margarine said as he got up and went down stairs to answer the door.

The door opens to reveal Blueberry and Bumble berry which were Cranberry's friends. "Are you Royal margarine?" Blueberry asks.

"Yes I am, What am I needed for?"

"Crimson coral wants to meet you at the Dragon claw inn about now" Bumble berry spoke.

"Why now?"

"Because it's about the Golden dragon"

"Oh..well I'll be there soon"

"Great, see you soon"

Royal margarine shuts the door and was speechless, he didn't even know what to do in the situation right now. He goes back up into his room and realises that Pastel meringue was not in the basement. "Darling, why aren't you in the basement?"

"The door was unlocked"

"Oh, well why don't you go back down there?"

"I don't want to"

"You have too"

"Can I stay in your room please?"

"Fine but your not leaving the house"

Royal margarine kisses Pastel meringue on the forehead and waves him goodbye. "Bye bye darling, I love you so much. Maybe once I get back we can have some fun together"

Margarine kisses his bandaged hand which had the initials carved on and rubs his head before leaving. Pastel meringue gets up from the bed and heads down straight then straight outside into the woods once again. He was able to sneak his phone and see that Ananas dragon had texted him to meet up in the woods. Meringue goes deeper into the woods and calls Ananas dragon.

"I'm in the woods"

"Hang on, I'll be there soon"

"Hurry up, it's dark and I'm freaking out" Pastel meringue hangs up and proceeds to wait however long Ananas dragon takes. Suddenly Pastel meringue could hear footsteps and a wyvern growl, he quickly hides in a bush but accidentally steps on a stick which snaps and alerts the creature towards him. The wyvern gets closer and closer making it easier for Pastel meringue to tell what type of wyvern it was. Unfortunately it was another cannibal wyvern but this time it was a magma one. The wyvern jumps onto him, knocking him out. They use their mouth to pick him up and walk back to their cave.

Royal margarine arrives at the Dragon claw inn and opens the door to see everyone waiting for him.

"Where were you?" Tart tartan asked.

"Oh, I was just tired"

"This is Crimson coral, she will help us find the missing stuff"

Once Royal margarine saw Crimson coral his heart skipped a beat, he wasn't sure if it was her beautiful pale red dough or pretty hair that made him blush. Prune juice notices and smirks, "god Royal margarine, drool much?"

"Ew no, what were Sugar cream's test results?"

"Positive" Sugar cream spoke out loud.

"Well congratulations" Crimson coral said whilst clapping her hands.

"So what's the plan?" Royal margarine asks.

"You are going to be with Crimson coral,Mystic Opal,Blue berry and Bumble berry once we we set off in the morning and the rest off us will go find transport and set off to the tropical soda islands"

"The Golden cheese kingdom should have at least half of the missing stuff so we can go there and then take a ship to get where you guys are"

"That sounds like a great plan"

"Very well then, it's settled. I shall see you all tomorrow morning" Crimson coral gets up and goes into an unused room while staying at the inn.

Royal margarine yawns and heads onto a couch and goes to sleep on it. He thought about how much he would miss Pastel meringue but knew that he had to try and get help for himself.

.Chapter 15 completed

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Snow Angel And Her Hero FAILZONESYS

Любовные романы

53 0 8
We all know how the Queen of winter is, and she's often lonely, not a soul around most of the time who can help her at the noment, but there's this s...
32.5K 1K 17
[ humanized espresseleine - university au ] espresso hates madeleine, but when madeleine asks him to be his tutor, two very different people are thro...
186 32 11
Being a Queen isn't easy work, days jam packed with to do's and musts its hard to catch a break. Well one day Queen Sundrop discovered something she...
The Tea Shop [mxm] Ammie

Любовные романы

1.6M 76.9K 28
Elliot is, and has always been, stuck in his home town. Sure, it's a fairly large city. Sure, all his family and friends are there. Sure, he has a jo...