I hate you more

By SlutForRenee

Regina George x Fem Reader Inspiration ⬇️ -notcoolaboutit -the_apex_predator More

*-BACKSTORY-*
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
Thank you!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR
LEIGHTON X READER OUT NOW
RENEE X READER OUT NOW
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK WHOS THIS?

TWENTY THREE

1.6K 79 98
By SlutForRenee

The next day at school was...chaotic, to say the least. Cady was framed for pushing Regina in front of the bus even though she was all right.

Half the school hated her and the other half only liked her because they thought she pushed someone in front of a bus...

At least the spring fling was today right? I had no clue what to wear so I texted Regina.

Y/n <3: Regina what are you wearing to the dance?

Blondie 💗: it's a surprise 😘

Y/n <3: THAT DOESNT HELP

Blondie 💗: yes it does

I laughed at Regina's message. Deciding to wear a more simple dress posting it on my instagram.

Kinda looking like the Walmart version of belle from beauty and the beast.

♥️322 💬54

@DamienHubbard: THATS MY COUSIN YALL

@JanisImi'ike: you look great!

@OliviaMcKinley: Smash
@User63372: Die
@User63372: you fucking hoe

I was guessing that it was one of Regina's Alt accounts. Her comments always made me laugh a little.

Damien, Janis, and I, all met up near the front. Damien and Janis were wearing matching purple suits it was super cute. "Ready to go inside?" I asked.

They both nodded, as we entered the building.

Cady's POV•

"Ok guys we have to lock in!" Kevin stated as we entered the stage. The other school was already there, in a group huddle.

The announcer called both teams to the front to shake hands. She then explained the rules to us and the very little people sitting in the audience.

We were getting questions right over and over again. It was a close game. "So this has never happened before but we have a tie!" The announcer stated excitedly.

"In the event of a tie both teams will choose a player from the opposing team to do a one on one round. First person with the correct answer wins."

We all nodded, discussing who we wanted to pick. "We want the girl!" The other team shouted. Not even thinking about Kevin replied, "Well we want the girl too!"

I was a nervous wreck walking up to that podium, we shook hands and a problem appeared on the projector. "Find the limit of this equation."

I couldn't even think. In that moment, I thought deeply and truly about what I had been doing with my life. I don't know why now but I did.

Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

"The limit is negative one!" Crap I lost.

"That is incorrect. Now, we are in a sudden death. If Miss Heron can answer this problem correctly, we have a winner."

Limits. Why couldn't I remember anything about limits? Limits. That was the week Aaron got his hair cut.

Oh, God, he looked so cute. Ok, focus, Cady. What was on the board behind Aaron's head? If the limit never approaches anything... The limit does not exist.

"The limit does not exist!" I blurted out.

"Our new state champions...the North Shore mathletes!"

We all cheered excitedly, telling the other team good game as we celebrated. The announcer draped medals around our neck and Ms. Norburry handed us jackets.

I was having the time of my life, then I remembered, the spring fling.

•Regina's POV•

I saw Y/n from the corner of my eye. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress and she was talking to some girl I didn't recognize.

They were laughing and smiling, then the girl touched Y/n's arm. That was my last straw, who the fuck does this girl think she is?

I felt my blood boil as I walked over to them, I immediately plastered a fake smile as I approached them.

"Hey Y/n! And...sorry I don't think I know you!" Y/n looked at me with questioning eyes mouthing to me 'what are you doing?' I only shrugged averting my attention back to the girl.

"Oh I'm Olivia!" This bitch again? This is the girl who's been commenting all over Y/n's insta posts? You've got to be kidding me.

"Oh sorry Olivia I'm just gonna steal Y/n for a moment." I smiled at her and Y/n shot her an apologetic look before I took her to the bathroom.

"Seriously Y/n? Chatting it up with the girl who obviously wants you?!" I yelled, she rolled her eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me or I'll make them roll to the back of your head!"

She immediately stiffened, mumbling a small 'sorry' "I think you need a little reminder of who you belong to."

I immediately pinned her to the bathroom wall kissing her neck, leaving dark hickeys everywhere. She moaned softly into my touch.

"I think this will give her the hint." Y/n blushed and I exited the bathroom. I watched as she returned to her conversation with Olivia, who quickly noticed the fresh hickeys.

I smirked to myself as Y/n became flustered and started fumbling over her words.

•Y/n's POV•

I saw Janis across the room, using her as my excuse I exited the conversation I was having with Olivia and went over to her. "Couldn't keep it in your pants?" Janis asked laughing, sipping on some fruit punch.

"Oh shut up." I could see Janis scan the room, as if she was looking for someone. "Waiting for someone Janis?" I asked smirking at her.

A light blush played on her face as she nodded. "Yeah uhm...her name is Mariah." I smiled in shock jumping up and down. "Mariah Hawkings?! From PE?!"

She nodded as I hugged her. They would be so cute together. I also looked around the room for Mariah. Janis kept checking her phone to see if she texted or called but nothing.

Then I saw Mariah, at first I got exited and was about to tell Janis. She was walking over to a guy I think his name was Charlie. They talked and laughed and...kissed?!

"Janis we should go.." I said gesturing to the door. "Wait what why??" I didn't explain, still trying to usher her out the door. She turned around and saw Mariah and Charlie making out.

I could see tears start to form around her eyes. She ran out of the building crying and I chased after her. We were now in the middle of the parking lot when Janis turned around.

"Can you please leave Y/n! Why don't you go live your perfect life with Regina!"

I was taken aback by the harsh remark. "Oh yeah my life is so perfect! Grow the fuck up Janis! Im just trying to help and be a good friend!"

"If you were a good friend you wouldn't be dating the person who ruined-"

"Ruined your life I know!"

"You're a piece of shit, you know that? Why can't you just be a good friend and-"

Janis was cut off by a red car crashing into her. The person driving immediately slammed the brakes after making contact with Janis.

I gasped and ran over to a now unconscious Janis. I looked to see who was driving and saw Kevin G?!

Authors note!

Tehe 🤭

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE 🤓☝️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.2K 50
Both being idols and girls in SK, where homosexuality is not really accepted. My first book, do correct me if there's anything wrong 😆 GXG story//Ro...
36.6K 862 22
Olivia Rodrigo x Fem reader Started - November 5, 2023 Ended -
54.4K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)
65K 2.1K 91
Just read you won't regret it...