TWENTY FOUR

I sat in the lobby waiting for a nurse or someone to tell me how Janis was doing. Kevin was also there, still incredibly drunk.

"Kevin how the fuck do you not see her!" I yelled. He only shrugged and waved me off. "I had sunglasses on duh!" I rolled my eyes at his response when a nurse came.

"Y/n Hubbard?" The nurse called out, I immediately stood up. She ushered me to follow her and she began to speak. "Usually it's only family but given the circumstances we've made an exception." I thanked her and walked into the room Janis was in.

She had a lot of stitches on her arm and on her forehead. Janis's right leg was in a cast, I felt sorry for the girl.

Slowly her eyes fluttered open. "What happened?" She asked confused looking around.

"Kevin hit you with his car." She nodded and mumbled a small 'figures'. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged slightly. "I'm in pain, that's all."

I let out a small laugh. I didn't know what to say to her. I hoped things wouldn't be awkward for us, I just wanted everything to go back to normal.

~Time skip: First day of senior year~

"Y/n! Regina's here!" I quickly rushed down the stairs giving Damien's mom a quick hug before running out the door.

"Hey," I smile.

"Hi," Regina presses a quick peck to my lips before starting the car.

We've hung out almost every day over the summer. Regina even came out to her parents! The entire school knows we're dating and if you didn't know, well then Regina would make sure you did.

You could constantly find us making out in empty classrooms, or even sometimes out in the open. She'd walk me to class and we'd sit together at lunch.

Janis got better too. She stopped holding that stupid grudge over Regina which caused most of our fights last year.

Damien finally made his relationship with Steven official, they were the cutest couple ever. You'll never guess but Janis and Kevin hit it off!

They'd be all cute and couple-y during lunch and she even blew me off to go hang out with him! (Not cool Janis)

Everything finally felt normal, and I could enjoy my senior year.

Oh and Cady? Yeah her and Aaron aren't together, actually I haven't heard from her, I think she moved back to Africa.

Gretchen found a new clique to join, and she seemed happy with the Vietnamesen students.

Karen joined environmental club and even led a protest to allow us to get more than 5 trash cans in the whole school.

Besides making out with me, Regina decided to take up a new hobby, cooking. She would have me come over and try her newest 'creations' most of the time they were pretty solid and of course other times....yeah we don't talk about those.

Ms. Norburry and Mr. Duvall got married (finally). He would always stop by her classes to say hello or drop off flowers, it was the cutest thing.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, the girl who doesn't go here? Yeah she goes here now, she even started a new club it was called the sunshine club, lots of crying happened in there, in a good way of course.

I was able to finally able to start a band with some new friends acquired over the summer. We called ourselves, Chaos in Control. We actually gained a lot of attention around school.

We'd be hired to play at parties over the weekend and we even got ourselves a few mall gigs which was super cool.

Aaron was a super-senior now because he failed math and History. Honestly a skill issue.

It looked like girl world was finally at peace.
I didn't know how the year was going to go but I had high hopes. "Woah look, Junior plastics!" Damien whispered pointing to a group of juniors.

And if any freshman tried to disturb that peace, I glanced over at Keven's car, we knew how to take care of it.

Just kidding

Authors note!

AND THATS A WRAP FOLKS

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS SERIES AS MUCH AS I DID I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF U WILL GO CHECK OUT MY LEIGHTON X READER BOOK WHEN ITS RELEASED