๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด

409 18 47
By taylorsxrevision

𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙17

[𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁶ ²⁰²²

@𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗓𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗋.𝗇.𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝘢𝘯𝘥 835,846 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 caption

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 94,836 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 if your suitcase suddenly disappears dw its in good hands😋

@𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀  finally a friends reunionnn
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 WHAT WHEN?!?!;!
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 pretty sure she meant us..
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 oh

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 why do those seats look so comfy
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 fr whenever i travel on plane the seats are rock hard
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 im too poor to even have a say in the matter
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 same💀

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 nah thats not Walker that's Limper
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 Newt?!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 caption is creative af I'll tell you that

@𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋.𝗌𝖼𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅

● ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝘢𝘯𝘥 583,856 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 airport ft bsf

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 13,013 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 LET IT GO
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 LET IT GOOOO
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMOREEE

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 LEENA
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 shes stunningly gorgeuos

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 anyone wonder what book shes reading?
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 its probably it ends with us
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 imagine if its icebreaker🧍‍♀️
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9 or agggtm
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 actually rereading the scorch trials for the 9363th time
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9 SHE'S A TMR FAN??!

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿10 FYM BSF?!?!?!?!?@?

✯   ✯   ✯

They were finally on the plane, in their seats. Daphné was fidgeting with her hands and biting the skin off her lips, habits she picked up as a kid.

Walker noticed that and asked her what was wrong. “I just had this big ass fear of planes.”

“Why? Did you know that planes are one of the safest forms of traveling?”

“No. Planes are scary as fuck. Have you ever watched Final Destination? Or Cast Away? Or Yellowjackets? Or–”

“Yup, I get it, thanks.” he cut her off “But if this helps, just think of the jell theory. That's how I got over 𝘮𝘺 fear of planes”

“The what?”

“The jello theory? Have you never heard of it?” she shook her head no and he explained to her what it was. “Imagine you put something inside jello. There's pressure on all sides, so it doesn't matter if it's shaken because the pressure suspends the object, in this case, the plane”

«Oh, yeah, that makes sense. Except for the fact that we're mid-air an not in jello! Hey you know what, I'm hungry now”

Walker smiled, knowing that he got her mind off of being scared. The plane had already begun to fly.

“Okay, I'm bored. Hey, we never finished our 21 questions game!” she took a bite out of a tortilla española sandwich.

“You're right! I think we were on the 6 question? Who's turn was it? ” he asked.

“Doesn't matter. I'll ask the question. Wait nevermind, I can't think of anything”

“Okay.. What was.. A really scary moment in your life”

“Uff, I'm so prepared for this question. So you know how I was in Sinister?” Walker nodded “Ok well, I remember I was like walking around set, and the ayuwoki looking ass rat came out of nowhere and I scream so loud.”

“Oh, yeah. He's really scary. When I first saw that movie, Leena told me my head was buried in her shoulder the whole time and that I cried five times!”

“Yeah, it's like one of the few horror movies that actually scared me, cause I did watch it later.”

“Yeah, okay you're turn. And don't say 'I can't think of anything'”

She thought of it for a second. “Uh, favourite Disney princess?”

“Seriously? That's all you could think of”

“Shut up, you idiot.”

“My favourite Disney princess is probably... Well, she's actually a queen, but Elsa. Imagine being able to shoot 𝘪𝘤𝘦 out of your hands!”

“Shit, should we watch Frozen?”

“Well, I was thinking more heroes.. You know, Ryan Reynolds.. Pools and dead...”

“We can watch that later, let's watch Frozen!”

She turned those small screen things on the back of the seats in front of them and looked it up. She pressed play, but it didn't start at the exact same time.

“Wait, I have to do it again.”

“Why?”

“Shut up! I'm concentrating!”

After a couple of tries, she did it and they peacefully watched the movie.

About half an hour later Daphné fell asleep, however, Walker still watched the movie.

✯   ✯   ✯

When they finally made it to their destination, both of them had fallen asleep. But Daphné woke up and fell asleep and woke up and so on, so she decided to read for a bit before going back to sleep again.

They walked out the plane and they took an Uber. They were meeting up with their other friends at some restaurant.

They gave their bags and things to someone who was supposed to take them to the house they were renting for the time.

Walker was being a little bit weirder than usual, but she didn't think much of it. When they finally made it and got out of the car.

Daphné immediately saw Leah and viceversa. “Leah!!” “Daphné!!”

They ran to each other and half-hugged each other, Leah gave Daphné a quick kiss on the cheek before they turned around to see Dior.

“Dior!!” they said in unison.

Then all three said hi to each other and then all six of them pulled into a big group hug.

“Why are we acting like we haven't seen each other in months? It's only been 2 days”

“Daph, we know you're not into this huggy lovely stuff, but we do, so suck it up and join us” Leah said.

Then she joined into the hug with Dior, Charlie, Aryan, Andrew, Leah and Walker. After that they went in and they all ordered noodles.

“Okay so, what was your Christmas like?” Charlie asked.

“Ooh, ooh! Did I tell you guys about how my dad almost burned our house down?”

“What?” Dior and Aryan laughed.

“Yeah, he was trying this recipe, even though my mum told him not to. And he burned the whole casserole and everything” Leah told them.

They laughed and chatted.

Daphné would turn to look at her friend, but he'd just quickly look to a wall or start conversation with Dior, who was in front of him. That's when Charlie noticed something odd. “Hey, Walker. You're being real quiet. Why?”

Walker, who was taking a sip from his coke, spit out his drink. “Huh? What, what do you mean?”

“Yeah, you're right, he is being weird, isn't he?” Daphné said.

“I don't know what you guys are talking about”

“It's probably nothing, so as I was saying..” Leah said as she kept talking about how her little cousin almost ate his goldfish.

But Daphné still couldn't stop overthinking. What the actual fuck was going on with this guy.

@𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗓𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

● ○

○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖻𝖻𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝘢𝘯𝘥 693,937 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 back w the gang ig??? (muah dior and leah)

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 27,836 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 THEYRE BACKKKK

@𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶 wow not even gonna post me
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM
↳𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶 SO WJAT

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 thats looks scrumdelicious
↳𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 it was </3
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 why what happened
↳𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 well i ate it and miss the food is there something so wrong with that?

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 HER EYESS
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 FR SHES GORGEOUSS

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 wait a sec why isnt walker lurking in the comments like he always does..😟
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 what if they broke up..
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 what if they never even dated in the first place..
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9 DONT SAY THAT PLEASE DONT SAY THAT

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿10 face card never declines

A/n

Word count: 1217

Ramadan Mubarak!! (even tho I'm like 4 days late to say it)
10K READS??? WOAH I'm super grateful like wow
This is kinda lazy and boring but it'll do
Sorry I haven't been updating much cause I have exams and it's also Ramadan so I'm tired all the time
I miss drinking Red Bulls all day 😞💔
Byeeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 400 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...
61.3K 1.7K 24
โ HE LAUGHS AT HER EYES, AT HER SMILE, AT THE GLASSES ON HER FACE โž in which walker scobell falls for his best friend while she falls for him harder ...
76.5K 1.1K 25
"Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep" IN WHICH i write imagines about walker scobell <3