Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)
The Sword Demon

WHY ME??!!

1.5K 59 24
By darkknight5844

A street could be seen devastated.

3 figures are seen under the moon light.

A young man with dishevelled black hair and dark blue eyes, He has cut marks all over his body. He was kneeling while taking support on his sword.

In front of him was a wolf human with relatively long black fur clad in a dishevelled black kimono possessing worn-down purple accents. He was holding a kunai in a defensive and standing in front of the young man to protect him.

And the one who caused all the problem, The one standing there with rage.

It was a girl, She had on a black dress that could be mistake for darkness, and her hakama was boldly shortened to only cover half of her thighs, and one could very clearly see her white, long legs stepping on the ground.

Wolf human???: Yare Yare, Y/N-san you really have a bad luck don't you.

Y/N: You could say that again Halibel-san' For real all I had to do was make alliance in kararagi for the camp and go home but I had to come across this no-1 witch cult hater who got the same hound nose as rem'.

Once again you all would be wondering how the hell did this guy end up in Kararagi.

Well to know that we need to look back where it all started, so FLASHBACK TIME!!!!.

(1 weeks ago)

In Astrea mansion.

Y/N: So you want me to got to Kararagi and form alliance?.

Y/N was currently standing in front of Heinkel in his office.

Heinkel: Yes, Since the other camps are doing the same to.

Y/N just stands there with a shocked expression.

Y/N: ...For real?

Heinkel just sighs at his reaction.

Heinkel: Unlike other candidates who already have connections because of their nobility, Felt-sama is a slum dweller . . . . or was. Even if she has royal blood in her no one would accept her that easily because of her behaviour that is also why we didn't inform the sage candidates so that we can have some time to teach her.

Y/N didn't say anything against it because even though Heinkel is annoying most of the time he is making a good point. but Y/N still had one question in his mind.

Y/N: I understand what you mean but I need to ask why me?. Like really I doubt I can do anything in the meeting.... And I though you hated my guts after that conversation we had.

Heinkel just grunts at Y/N's reply.

Heinkel: I still hate you and find you annoying and why I choose you? because the other staff are busy with Felt-sama education and other argent matter's. For reminder you won't be going alone Flam will go with you to assist you.

Y/N then starts to think.

Y/N:' Hm it might not be that bad if I am not wrong that is where Rem and Subaru ran to in sloth if and people also said that kararagi resembles Japan when it was in Sengoku era' Fine, So when should we leave.

Heinkel: You will leave tomorrow early morning since the travel time will take at least 1 week if you don't get in any trouble.

Y/N got a bit confused because of the leaving date.

Y/N: Tomorrow morning? Why that early I know that the travel time will be long but does it need to be this early?.

Heinkel: Its for the camp, The faster Felt-sama get's ally the better and Didn't you say you were loyal to Felt-sama only, So shouldn't you do everything you can to help her.

Y/N glared at Heinkel, Heinkel just smirked at his expression after a min Y/N just stops glaring and then sighs.

Y/N: Fine, I will go and inform others about my departure.

After saying that Y/N then walks towards the door and just before he was going to open the door Heinkel calls out to him.

Heinkel: Don't forget, failure is not acceptable.

Y/N just looks at Heinkel and smirks.

Y/N: Don't worry old man I won't fail, Rather you should worry about your health all that alcohol will kill you ' Well that won't be bad exactly'.

Heinkel was about to shout at Y/N but before he could say anything Y/N left the office.

Heinkel: Damn brat.

(Timeskip)

Felt: You better come back fast big bro.

Felt and Adelheid where standing at the gate of the astrea mansion to wish him a happy journey (Dark: I honestly don't know how to say goodbye in scenes likes this).

Y/N: Don't worry, Felt I will be back soon.

Y/N was helping the servants to load the box's. As he was going to load the last box Adelheid call out to him.

Adelheid: I am sorry Y/N, I wish I could accompany you but-.

Y/N: It's ok I understand that the sage council won't allow you to leave the capital without any good reason ...And if you come with me who would make sure Felt studies properly.

Felt hearing this get mads and goes to tackle Y/N only to be stopped by Adelheid. Adelheid sweat drops on Felt's reaction.

Y/N: Daijoubu Felt, If you study properly I promise to bring you a gift.

Felt stops struggling when she heard about gift she then looks at Y/N and ask.

Felt: Promise?.

Y/N: Promise.

Y/N then turns to Adelheid.

Y/N: I will bring one for you to.

Adelheid: You don't need to-.

Y/N interrupts Adelheid saying.

Y/N: I insist Adel you done a lot for me this is my way of saying thanks, Okay.

Adelheid then just smile's.

Adelheid: Okay.

Flam then arrives and informs Y/N.

Flam: Y/N-sama the carriage is ready.

Y/N: Then what are we waiting for let's go.

Y/N and Flam enters the carriage and leaves for Kararagi. Felt and Adelheid wave's at them saying bye and wishing them good luck.

(1 week later)

After arriving at kararagi Y/N and Flam could be seen entering a building guarded by guards.

Flam: Y/N-sama the meeting will be held at two days from now I will prepare for the living by that time you can roam around the market place.

Y/N: A-Ah sure if you don't mind.

Y/N felt weird leaving the administrative work to a kid but he had no choice, Flam might be a child but she was smart and stronger than Felt (Dark: For real that's actually true.) So it was alright.

Flam: Please come back before the sunset.

Flam then goes to carry the box but she struggles since it is to heavy for her, Seeing this Y/N helps Flam to carry the box. Flam tries refuse for help but Y/N says.

Y/N: Its good that you are trying hard *Starts patting on Flam head* but sometimes its better to ask others help to.

Flam nods and starts helping Y/N to unload the box after unloading it Y/N leaves to the market place and starts to roam around.

Y/N:' Wow this place really resembles Japan.'

Currently Y/N was at Banana, the second city of Kararagi. Y/N went to many stores and tourist places after a while Y/N went to the park and sits on a bench to rest.

(Imagine that there is a bench, the park is empty and replace Rem and Subaru with Y/N)

Y/N:' Man this place is like a replica of Japan if you ignore the demi-human someone gets isekaied here they might think they got thrown to past'.

Y/N then started to think about future Arcs and how to deal with it. As he was thinking he failed to notice a wolf human coming towards him.

Wolf human???: Heh you seem to be in a deep though.

Y/N then jumps a bit, surprised by the sudden voice since the park was was mostly empty and it was mostly quiet. Y/N then turns his head to shout at him to surprise him only to get shocked when he say the person's face.

The person in front of him was none other than Halibel, The strongest of kararagi and of the few individual who's strength rivals Adelheid. This guy not only helped Subaru in Sloth if, He was the right hand man of Subaru in Wrath if.

Y/N:' WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE??!!...Wait doesn't he live at Banan and to make it worse this guy got Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu'.

Halibel just snicker's at Y/N's shell shocked face.

Halibel: What's the matter did the cat got your tongue?...Or in this matter it would be a wolf.

________________________________________________________________________________

So how are you guys Its been a while....Even though I already informed you about my status, Well nvm that so Y/N is now in Kararagi. I send him there for a special reason, Some of you might have already realized why I send him there and for those who didn't well you will have to wait.

I know this chapter is a bit short but still even though I have one month study leave that doesn't mean I will give my entire month to the book No offence but I need to focus in my exams ,this how my exams went:

English:-PERFECT

Chemistry:-OK

Physics:-DARK

Maths:-GOOD

So yeah not much happened in this chapter, I don't even think this one went good.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

Well see you guys in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 4 6
"๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป?" ๐“๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๏ฟฝ...
24.9K 1K 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
12.9K 288 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
7.1K 234 37
10.16.20 #1 in Re:zero. Bless all of you & thank you for your support โค๏ธ 11.14.20 1K VIEWERS (FIRST STORY TO REACH) THANK YOU~ JH #1 in Ram (4/4/21) ...