My Mafia Man

By Nicky-Is-Crazy

Alexis Young is a simple and easy going woman. She is fresh out of college and she just opened a small bakery... More

Short Author Note Before The Start ✔
1. Damsel In Distress Move ✔
2. This Is Not My Room ✔
3. Should I Know Who You Are? ✔
4. The Deal With The Mafia ✔
5. Eye Candies And Crazy Friends ✔
7. A Pervert In My Bed ✔
8. Missing Man Is A Dead Man ✔
9. I Am Winning This ✔
10. Phone Call ✔
11. Fear and Anger ✔
12. My Boyfriend? ✔
13. Real Smiles and Food Fights ✔
14. Safety Meetings ✔
15. Family Dinners Are Not Fun ✔
16. It Was A Mistake ✔
17. Shopping Makes It Better ✔
18. Nights Out and Drunk Confessions ✔
19. Kidnapped... Again?! ✔
20. Knives and Guns
21. I forgive you
22. Epiloue
23. Bonus Chapter pt. 1
24. Bonus Chapter pt. 2

6. No Manners ✔

53.8K 1.3K 77
By Nicky-Is-Crazy

A/N: Picture of Kate. Isn't she hot?

This chapter is now edited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I smile as Kate and I say bye to our last customer for today. Today was a bit tiring, but that's how Saturdays usually are as a lot of people is free and there is no school nor work the next day, so they take their time to go out and have fun.

The twins did a great job with serving customers and cleaning the storage. I must say that they won the hearts of our customers, especially the ladies, they love our eye candies, as Kate calls them. She even volunteered to lock the bakery today and check the kitchen, so I can leave home early.

We both agreed that the twins will work at the same time as me, even though it was hard to convince her, she in the end agreed with me. So during Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, they work afternoon shift with me, on Tuesdays and Thursday, they work the morning shift and on weekends, they work Sundays and we all help Kate on Saturdays afternoons.

We say bye to Kate and before I knew it, we are back in the car and on our way back to Luciano's. I was a bit nervous about that. I won't lie and say he doesn't scare me and I won't say that I like living there. What if something happens? What if some other family attacks? What if the cops come there? What happens to me then?

"It won't hurt if you breathe, Alexis. You worry too much. Luciano won't hurt you, if he planned on doing it, he would already and we wouldn't be around you all the time either." Stefano say as he looks at me from the passenger seat.

I look at him and nod a little. "But what happens to me if something happens to him?" I decide to ask what's troubling me.

This time, Marco is the one to answer. "Nothing will happen to Luciano. He is one though nut to crack, believe me when I say that many tried, but no one succeed."

I sigh and nod. "If you say so... but if something happens, I'm blaming the two of you." They nod and laugh just as we reach the house. Dear god, help me with this. What if he already regrets his decision?

We all get out of the car and I walk to the trunk to get my things out, but the twins shoo me off, saying something about them getting my things in and that I need to go or I'll be late for dinner with Luciano, and he doesn't do late nor waiting.

I sigh and slowly walk towards the house. The dinner with him can't be that bad, right? I really hope so, because I am tired and I want a shower and some sleep before going to work tomorrow morning.

I walk through the door and nibble on my lip as I stop in the front room. Now, where the hell is the kitchen? Or maybe I need to go to the dining room? Ugh, stupid big house.

I look up at the stairs as I hear footsteps. It's Luciano, good, now he can at least show me where the hell I am supposed to go.

"Ah, good, you're here on time. I hate waiting. Come with me, Alexa." He says and I frown at that.

Now I know why his men don't know how to say hello. He has no manners as well. "And where are we going?" I ask, decided to ignore his lack of manners and the use of the name that is not mine.

"To the dining room. You are having dinner with me before going to bed." He says as he stops next to me. "Now come along." He say, walking down another hall and I follow him with my arms crossed over my chest.

I'm acting as a child, pouting and glaring at his head, but I don't like the way he thinks I am his dog or something. If he thinks I will come running every time he calls for me, he is mistaken.

"Glaring at me for no good reason won't help you, Alexa." Says the devil himself. How the hell did he even know that? Does he has eyes on the back of his head too?

"Then what will?" I huff. "You and your um, let's say friends, have no manners, don't know how to say hello and you all love ordering everyone around, especially you."

He laughs at that. Yes, laugh. Arrogant bastard. He then turns to me and walks next to me. "We are in the mafia, Alexa, what did you expect from us?"

I sigh and my shoulders drop. "I don't know. I hoped you would at least know how to say hi. The eye candies got the memo, but I guess you didn't."

He chuckles and looks down at me. "The eye candies?"

I giggle and nod. "Yeah, Marco and Stefano. Kate, my friend and co-worker, calls them that all the time and I guess it kind of stuck with me too."

He nods a little. "So the eye candies are doing a good job with looking after you?" He asks and opens the doors, letting me in first.

I turn to look at him. "Yes, I have two new free workers who are loved by ladies and can lift heavy things." I say with a grin. He walks into the room too and I look around.

We are in the dining room. The walls are white and the floor is brown, no carpets. There are big windows all around the room and three doors. One from where we came, and two at the other side of the room leading to who knows where. In the middle of the room there is an enormous dining table with 12 chairs on each long side and 2 on the short sides.

The places on the short side of the table, far from the doors than we are right now, were made. But only two of them. I frown in confusion and look at Luciano who is standing behind me. "Why are there only two places laid out?"

He shrugs and walks towards the end of the table with me following him. "Because only the two of us are having dinner, Alexa. I need to talk with you about something and the dinner is a good time and place to start."

I nod a little and we both sit down. "Shouldn't we go get our dinner?" I ask, playing with my fingers and not really in the mood to talk with him.

He shakes his head no. "The maid will get us our dinner. Now, we need to talk about your schedule and when do you come home. I need to know for every date, every visit to your mom, everything that happens. I am always to be informed of where you are."

I nod a little and I was about to answer when a maid came in. She smiled politely at us as she put a plate in front of each of us. I thanked her and she smiled a little at me and Luciano kept quiet, acting like she wasn't here.

I roll my eyes as she leaves. "See? No manners." I mumble under my breath.

He rolls his eyes back at me. "She is used to it. Now, back to our previous conversation. I need you to tell me, to text me, where and when you are going, with who and why you are going and when are you coming back, okay?"

I sigh and nod. "But I don't get why I need to do that. Don't you have twins to keep tabs on me? Make sure I don't do anything stupid, get here on time, things like that?"

He nods and looks at me. "Yes, but I still want you to get used to telling me things like that, so in the future, when I will trust you enough, I will be able to let you go somewhere alone. Do you understand that, Alexa?"

I nod a little and smile. Maybe I will get my freedom back sooner than I was hoping. "Okay, I need to keep you updated with everything I do, just because you are nosy person who likes knowing what everyone around you is up to."

He chuckles and nods. "Yes, I am a nosy bastard, Alexa, and you better remember that. Because I might have kept you alive, but don't think I will have a trouble with killing you, if you dare betray me. Are we clear?"

I nod and swallow hard. "Yes sir, we are clear about that."

He smiles at me. "Good, now let's eat." He then turns his attention to his plate of some sort of risotto with clamps, like nothing happened, like he didn't just threaten to kill me, if I say something to someone.

I sigh and start to eat too. Good thing I like sea food, huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 54 38
Derrick Booker. Talented artist, skilled designer, murder victim. With a strained relationship with his parents and older sister, a toxic relationshi...
735 1 42
A story about Emmy Jane, a girl who has come to make a name and a place for herself in the big city of Delta Mouth, about Cal, a nightclub owner haun...
23.2K 645 41
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
152K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...