Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

De dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... Mai multe

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters

81 7 0
De dearlynamjoon

Force couldn't shake off the nerves as he prepared for the day ahead. Ohm's encouraging words echoed in his mind, pushing him to take a leap of faith with Book.

Clad in a crisp white shirt paired with blue jeans and dabbed with the fragrance Book adored, Force set out towards his destiny.

Pulling up in front of Book's house, Force's heart raced with anticipation. He hoped that today would mark the beginning of something special between them. As Book emerged, his expression was a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"Force?" Book questioned, his voice tinged with disbelief.

"Hey, Book!" Force greeted him with a warm smile, waving eagerly from the driver's seat. "Need a ride to work?"

Book hesitated, glancing around as if searching for an escape. "Uh, no, I'm good. Just gonna call an Uber."

Undeterred, Force stepped out of the car and urged Book to join him. "Come on, it'll be fun! We can catch up on the way."

Book shifted uncomfortably, clearly torn between politeness and reluctance. "I... I don't know, Force. I really should..."

But Force wasn't about to take no for an answer. "Nonsense! Hop in, it'll be a blast."

After a tense standoff, Book reluctantly agreed to accompany Force.

During the drive, Force attempted to break the ice, initiating conversations about personal matters.

"So, tell me about your parents," Force ventured, trying to ease the tension.

Book's response was clipped. "They're fine. Thanks for asking."

Despite Book's guarded demeanor, Force pressed on, determined to make the most of their time together.

Upon arriving at the company, Book hastily thanked Force and made a swift exit. Although the car ride hadn't gone as planned, Force found solace in the brief moments they shared.

Brimming with excitement, Force recounted the encounter to Ohm, who shared in his joy. Their bond strengthened by the shared experience, Ohm couldn't help but feel happy for Force.

Yet, as they passed by the cafeteria, Ohm's smile faltered. His gaze fell upon Book, locked in an embrace with Chen, stirring a whirlwind of conflicting emotions within him.

There was a tear rolling down Force eyes.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

77.5K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
158K 10K 35
BOYS' LOVE Trip is part of an organization that's viewed as a group of criminals from the outside. However, from the inside, they're just young adult...
14.5K 943 27
When literature student Build Jakapan Puttha goes to interview young entrepreneur, Bible Wichapas Sumettikul, he encounters a man who is beautiful, b...
500K 7.2K 75
Male reader inserts Please do not ask for real people fiction, I do not feel comfortable doing so. This includes kpop. also for my own sake, any wome...