Chaos Veiled in Harmony

Bởi ivna_jung

In a world of supernatural powers and underworld schemes, the Kim family, is forced to live with their rivals... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Introduction- The Min's
Introduction- The Kim's
🌺Chapter-1🌺
🌺 Chapter-2🌺
🌺 Chapter-3🌺
🌺Chapter-4🌺
🌺 Chapter-6🌺
🌺Chapter-7🌺
🌺 Chapter-8🌺
🌺 Chapter-9🌺
🌺Chapter-10🌺
🌺Chapter-11🌺
🌺 Chapter-12🌺
🌺 Chapter-13🌺
🌺 Chapter-14🌺
🌺Chapter-15🌺
🌺 Chapter-16🌺
🌺 Chapter-17🌺
🌺Chapter-18🌺
🌺 Chapter-19🌺
🌺 Chapter-20🌺
🌺 Chapter-21🌺
🌺 Chapter-22🌺
🌺 Chapter-23🌺
🌺Chapter-24🌺
🌺Chapter-25🌺
🌺Chapter-26🌺
🌺Chapter-27🌺
🌺Chapter-28🌺
🌺Chapter-29🌺
🌺 Chapter-30🌺

🌺Chapter-5🌺

340 56 23
Bởi ivna_jung

Evening

The Min's and Kim's were sitting in a fancy restaurant where Mr. Cha called them for the dinner. The table was long. The Min's were sitting one side and right infront of them, were sitting the Kim's. The head of the table was empty, for Mr. Cha.

After some minutes, Mr. Cha came and sat on his seat again giving them a not so sweet smile.

"So, how was your first day with each other?" Mr. Cha asked as soon as he sat. The Min's halted at the Kim's and the Kim's glared at Min's and then all of them scoffed looking away from each other.

"Okay, I got it. No need to say anything. I already ordered food while coming, so till it comes why don't we talk?" Mr. Cha suggested.

"Do we have any other choice?" Jimin asked. Mr. Cha chuckled and said "Unfortunately, No" Jimin rolled his eyes and looked at Rosé was signalling him 'she is going to kill Mr. Cha' Jimin gave her a thumbs up.

"By the way, you didn't did right giving then the rooms when we wanted it. Since when are you taking their sides?" Jungkook said while glaring at him.

Mr. Cha frowned with a confused face. "Pardon. What do you mean? What rooms?" He asked looking at them. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes saying, "Oh please don't act like you don't know anything"

"Yea, we are living three so it we can also decided in which rooms to stay." Ji-eun added, supporting his twin.

"What are you guys talking about? I really don't know, I swear," Mr. Cha confessed, scratching his head in confusion.

The Min's looked at him with a 'how dare you' look while The Kim's were looking at Hoseok and Jin who were just sitting there minding their business. But ofcourse every Kim was enjoying it right now.

Yoongi took a deep breath and said, "Weren't you the one who came back when we were fighting and decided to take their side, giving them the rooms we wanted?"

"You guys were what!!" Mr. Cha cut off, looking genuinely surprised. The Min's exchanged incredulous glances, wondering if he was playing dumb.

"Yes, we were fighting, and you interfered!" Jimin added, frustration evident in his voice.

Mr. Cha sighed, "Look, I really don't know what you're talking about. I left, and I didn't come back until now."

"Why the fuck are you lying Mr. Cha?" Lisa shouted standing up. Irene who was sitting beside her, held her hand to calm her down before she takes out her gun.

Mr. Cha was still confused but then he understood what must have happened. He turned to the Kim's and called out, "Hoseok?"

Hoseok looked up from his phone, "Yes that's my name" he said coldly and again looked at his phone.

Mr. Cha leaned back in his chair, observing the unfolding drama with a hint of amusement. Hoseok, on the other hand, kept his calm yet cold demeanor, seemingly unfazed by the attention.

"Hoseok, it was you. Wasn't it?" Mr. Cha asked directly, still trying to comprehend the situation.

The Min's looked at Hoseok with a confused face while a smirk was on the Kim's face. Hoseok, on the other hand, shrugged, feigning innocence, "What do you mean? Can you say it more clearly? I can't understand a thing."

Growing impatient, Mr. Cha's tone intensified, "Hoseok, you know what I mean. I need the answer. Right now!" He yelled in frustration and anger

In response, Hoseok slammed his phone onto the table and rose from his seat, a cold determination in his eyes. He glared at Mr. Cha and said, "Yes it was me. What you gonna do!! We are here for dinner so can't we just do that!!" He yelled. Ofcourse his voice caught the attention of others but that didn't bothered any of them. (The 15 of them)

Mr. Cha too stood up and said, "Don't ever raise your voice at me!!"

"I will!! What will you do!! You and everyone have already snatched our everything from us!! There isn't anything left!! and it's you because of whom we are on Ea-" before Hoseok could continue, Jin stood up and closed his mouth with his hand.

He came infront of Hoseok and shook his head. Hoseok sighed and nodded his head, so Jin removed his hand from his mouth.

"Mr. Cha, we will discuss later. Let's just have our dinner in peace." Mr. Cha nodded at Jin's word and sat down. Hoseok and Jin also sat on their place.

The dinner was getting served, when Namjoon said something in Jisso's ears. She smirked and nodded her head. She looked at Mr. Cha and said "By the way Mr. Cha, please return Hobi's wallet back"

Mr. Cha again frowned. "Which wallet?" He asked in confusion.

"The wallet you took from him. We know you are planning on using that to pay for the food, so return it back" Namjoon joined in.

Mr. Cha was more confused now, "I don't have his wallet with me. I didn't even took it and I am paying with my card only"

Namjoon laughed a little, ofcourse not the sweet laugh, an evil one and said, "Why don't you check your pocket. It's their only"

"Why will I? I said I didn't took it!" He said in frustration now. Irene who was observing everything, said "Can't you understand, he said he didn't took it. Stop blaming him!!"

"Did I talked with you? No, right!! Mind your own buisness!! And Mr. Cha check your pockets" Namjoon said while glaring at Irene.

Mr. Cha sighed and stood up before they fight more and started to check his pockets. He was keeping everything that was in his pockets on the table.

Namjoon looked at Jisso and nodded his head. Jisso nodded and closed her eyes snapping her fingers under the table. Mr. Cha put his hand in his back pocket and frowned.

He took it out with something in his hand and kept it on the table. "Told ya!" Jisso mumbled with smirking. Well, what Mr. Cha kept on the table right now was Hoseok's wallet. "It's mine" Hoseok said while taking his wallet.

"Seriously! I took your side, only for me to know you really took it?" Irene said in anger. Mr. Cha shook his head and said "I didn't took it. I don't know how it go i.. wait... Jisso, you did it. Right?" He suddenly asked looking at her knowing very well it was her.

She immediately made an innocent face and asked "Did what Mr. Cha?" Mr. Cha fisted his hands and sat on his place. "I can't with you all. Just have your dinner!!"

"That's what we wanted to. And thanks Noona" Hoseok said. Jisso nodded and gave him a thumbs up. She looked at Mr. Cha and said "Just wanted you to know, don't mess with us Mr. Cha. We are each other's strength and we won't sit quiet if you yell at anyone of us. Hope you remember it next time!!" She coldly said and then focused on her food.

(AN- Get ready for teasing. I'm gonna tease you all with food!! My favourite thing about stories!!)

As they all were having their dinner, Jungkook took out his phone and message something to someone. He kept it back and looked here and there making sure no one saw him.

He again started eating like nothing happened whil tapping his food two times. All the Min's looked at him at the same time. He gave a small thumbs up to all of them and they all nodded their heads again focusing on their dinner. None of the Kim noticed it, except one person.

💀💀💀

After having dinner they all went to their new house and sat on the living room. You may ask why? Well, they decided to divide the house chores among themselves so they don't have any problem tomorrow morning.

"So, Yoongi Oppa will decided who will do what" Rosé said and the rest Min's nodded their heads. Taehyung looked at her and asked "again, who do you think you are to order us around. We decided we will do it together, so we will"

"Yoongi Hyung is the eldest that's why he will decided" Jimin said. Namjoon gave him a very forced smile and said "Jin Hyung is the eldest among us. Elder than your Yoongi Toongi"

"Yeah Kim Namjoon!! Mind your words!!" Jimin shouted while Namjoon just snickered.

"Guys, let's not ruin our mood before bed time. And instead of one, we all will decide the work. So, sit down and no one will interrupt in between. I will list the work and you can raise your hand if you want to do that work" Jin said calmly. The Kim's nodded and sat on their places while the Min's looked at Yoongi waiting for his order. "Let's get over with it" Yoongi said while sitting. The rest Min's also sat down and so they began. (not fighting this time)

>>> Be careful Kim's. We ain't ordinary people!

Yoongi thought in his mind while smirking while looking at the Kim's.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1560

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

REBIRTH | C Bởi Ame

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

1.8K 167 40
Setelah berjaya mendapatkan semula segala harta milik keluarganya, segala nama hotel, syarikat dan kediaman Maverick telah ditukar nama kepada Rayne...
12.4K 420 14
Lucas Sinclair x male oc; Steve Harrington x male oc Almost a year after their first encounter with the Upside Down, Joyce notices that Will hasn't q...
212K 7.4K 92
In which you are the little sister of Jungkook and Jimin. Just so you know the ages of the main characters: (korean age) Jeon Y/N - 16 Jeon Jungkook...
1.2K 303 8
Not all main female leads are sweet ,and kind hearted some main lead are also cruel Villainous wasn't born to be Sweets female lead ! Yes I born to...