My Devilish Senior

By Samiksha_writez

Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
Prologue
Caught in devil's eye
The devils
Are you still thinking about her
Mopping on the floor
Those eyes
IMPRESSIVE
Psycho bitch
ARE YOU OKAY??
My man
CHARACTERS AND STORY AESTHETIC
lush, soft and pink lips 👄
Slender waist
Sanskriti and Yatharth together
ENCHANTING
Barely inches away 🤏🏻
mole on her lips
Complaint
Rollercoaster
CAST
Mansi Deora
Feelings for her
Not guilty
Yatharth and me, Kissing!!!!!!!
Smile more often
Lovely scent
Cultural fest
She never smiles like that at me
Mad at him 😡
I hate you!!!!!!
Author's note
Restless
You like him
How those lips will taste.
I don't love her..... yet
author's note
She cares for me
Apology
Study session
We were just inches away
Sweet revenge
Heartache
Homesick
Back to home
Paris
Krawen Delgado

He changed?

420 32 7
By Samiksha_writez

Sanskriti's POV

3 MONTHS LATER:

"Pranav listen to me, calm down. We will find a way out."

Pranav: "How? That Yatharth will have my ass. fuck it, fuck my life."

Even though I was attempting to comfort him, I knew he was correct. Everybody has to get off the tracks. I'll give you some tabs now. Pranav and I received Yatharth as a mentor one week after that happened. According to the initiative, two juniors would be paired with a senior mentor who would assist them with scheduled assignments and projects throughout the course of the following three months.

Astitva was paired with Siddhi and a boy from our class, while Atharva was paired with Yamini and another girl. Yamini had serious issues about this arrangement, but since it's a credit project, there isn't much we can do. Considering that he was my mentor first really irritated me. 

I even attempted to choose a different mentor, but it was not possible. The first two weeks were really difficult for us both. Yatharth continued to act like a jerk. demanding us to carry his belongings. Complete his tasks, bring him a snack and coffee, and write the assignments down. Pranav was most likely to be assigned that. Because every duty I completed was from a spot where he could keep an eye on me, it seemed as though he enjoyed watching me suffer.

For instance, the majority of my assignments came during his detention periods in the chemical lab or library. Sometimes I thought he knowingly got into detention, to make me suffer. Otherwise who get's detained every other day. Then again he is Yatharth, anything can happen if it's about him.

It was me that organized the books into their proper order and cleaned the lab for him. I occasionally considered complaining to him, but I refrained for two reasons. Pranav comes first, and then I don't want to see his face any longer than necessary. However, after a while, he began acting differently. He began to behave—not very nicely, but okay.

He even expressed apologies to me on multiple occasions, but I consistently dismissed the apology he made and told him to fuck off. When it happened the first time, he seemed so angry that I kind of expected him to do something similar like that day, I was really scared but he did nothing and simply left. Which very unusual of him.

Then he didn't came to college for 3 days calling in sick but then he came again almost changed and different from the angry man who left, he rather calm and composed. Though still a jerk cause once a jerk always a jerk. Therefore from that day he changed. Instead of giving us stupid work he gave assignments which was more helpful for us. He helped us to complete the other assignments and projects.

Gave us many tips which can be very helpful in future, even helped us in studying. Most shocking part was he is quiet good at it, specially statistics and finance. Still it was like he had some personal problem with Pranav, and that's  reason why Pranav is a nervous wreck right  now. 

"Instead of just shitting your pant, why don't you try to correct it till he comes." 

Pranav: "You will say that obviously cause he doesn't say anything to you."

"Why would think that?"

Pranav: "Cause I have not saw him scolding you once."

"It is because I complete my work in the due timing and with perfection."

Pranav: "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Stupid, Idiot now he starting to annoy me but before he could annoy me any further, we got an email from our department head to gather in multipurpose hall.

Pranav: "Now what he  wants like it is not enough to make us suffer under these seniors."

I can't help but giggle at his annoyance, pfft he said nothing but gave me a side eye and left the room collecting his belonging. He is such a child sometimes. When we met our friends, their mentor and our mentor too. We greeted each other and went into the hall, Yatharth came and took a seat beside me.

He was wearing a black sweat pant with tank T-shirt, his hair was disheveled like he came here just after taking a nap. Right now he was looking like those book boyfriend who woke up after a very good sleep and will say "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE" in their morning hoarse voice to you. Suddenly he turned to me and asked with a quirky smirk.

Yatharth: "Am I looking enchanting, Dear Enchantress?"

"Enchanting my foot, cut the crap and focus on what professor is saying."

Yatharth: "I was focusing there only, when someone else's focus disrupt mine."

He stated and looked at the front, arrogant freak. Another thing which is very odd with him is the pet name he addresses me from these days. The emotions it make me feel is very unknown. 

H.O.D: "Attention students! stop talking and listen to me carefully."

After a beat he spoke further.

H.O.D: "As you know that this is the last week of this mentorship program and you all have worked very hard throughout the whole program. So, we decided why don't we end this program with something exciting."

Murmurs started as soon as he ended speaking

H.O.D: "Silence. You people speak so much, let me complete at least. We have thought to end this program with a camping curriculum. On Wednesday you all will leave for a 3 day and 2 night long campaign at a hills station. Further information will be provided by your professors."

Series of cheers echo through the hall after listening to this wonderful announcement. Then Professor Rajawat comes up to the stage and once again the hall was silent as it was few minutes before.

Prof. Rajawat: "Good morning everyone, I will be your instructor for the trip. We will leave on Wednesday at 6:00 am sharp." 

Oh god, now starts his speech and by the end of it once again series of voices echo through the hall, just the difference is that these are not cheers but cusses and complaining. After coming back from the camp on Friday we have to take a test at Saturday and it's mandatory.

Our campsite was Dhanautli, it's a hill station near Tehri, Gharwal (Uttarakhand). We will be staying their for 3 days and 2 nights and will be back on third. We will get to do different activities on different days. 

Prof. Rajawat: "Stop whining like little kids. Dismissed."

While leaving everyone started discussing  about the trip and my friends also came to me and started talking about the trip.

Siddhi: "Oh my I'm so excited, how fun it would be, wouldn't it."

Yamini: "No it wouldn't, like who goes for camping these days."

Siddhi: "Anyone who's not interested in a trip to mall everytime."

Yamini: "Whatever."

She said and left.

"What happened to her?"

Pranav: "She's sensitive to hill station's weather and she's already annoyed at the amount of time she had to spend with Atharva these then this."

Siddhi: "Chill up she's just having a tantrum, will be back in maximum 10 minutes."

"You seem so excited."

Siddhi: "I am, I love hill stations and mountains."

"Me too, I also love nature. My brother and Rachit bhaiya used to take me to hill station. I will really miss them but I guess having you all by my side it will be really new and exciting experience."

Almost kept talking about this subject the whole day. This news did actually put everyone in a good mood, even Yatharth. He didn't said a single word to Pranav for the first time in this while and gave him some good advice to both of us for future.

I really hate to admit but I think I might really forgive him in sometimes. It's like these days I'm getting really attracted towards him. But then I remembered Pranav's warning, I don't wanna end up hurting myself. So, when this program ends, I'll be as far away from him as I can. He's doing things to me.

Everything thing in him, his eyes, voice, gestures and behaviour. He does not bahave like the boy he was 3 months ago. There's something have changed but I cannot decipher what it is. That' is the fact which is scaring me the most. Having any kind of feeling other then animosity for him will get me into trouble and regret for sure.

Thinking about all this I went to my home. I just hate it hot he is on my mind these days. I hate this feeling I am feeling for him in my chest. No matter how much I tried he was on my mind throughout the whole night and finally I new morning arises.

Next day, we got the list that what things we might need on the trip and must have them. We got a notice to submit our pending assignments before the trip that's why library was quite busier than any average day. After the college we all went to buy something and grab some meal to have on the way back home.

I did the necessary packing and slept early because if I have reach at 6 means I have been at the college by 5:50 and for that I have to leave at 5:10. Once again making sure everything was right I went to bed.

When I left next morning I was booking a taxi when suddenly a car came to halt infront of me. It was Astitva.

Astitva: "Want a ride?"

"Ride? You fucking startled me. And thank you but I have booked a ride."

Astitva: "I'm really sorry and didn't mean to. I don't see a cab anywhere near, mean it will take almost five minutes for cab to reach and just for record. You remember that Prof. Rajawat is our instructor right?"

Fuck! I almost forgot about it, he'll definitely have my head if I got a single minute late.

Astitva: "Still, wanna wait for the ride."

"Unlock the dickey."

I said going towards the back of his car then put my luggage in that and came to sit on the passanger seat. He again revived the engine and played a soothing music. We both talked occasionally. Since it was early morning we reached to college in just 30 minutes.

Astitva: "Go ahead, I'll get your luggage."

"No, I can do that."

Astitva: "C'mon, there's no need for formalities between us. Anyway you just have a single bag. Not a big deal, atleast let my gym be of any use."

"Alright, if you say so."

I left from there because my stuff was actually not that heavy. Guess I was the last person to reach in my group.

"Hey guys, good morning."

Yamini: "Can't you say that slowly."

"Not a morning person I guess."

Siddhi: "True that, by the way don't tell you're so excited for camp that you're going to make your clothes from leaves."

"What are you saying, I'm not Mowgli."

Pranav: "Then where's your stuff."

I told them about the morning incident with Astitva.

"So, he said that he wanna put his gyming to some use."

Pranav: "Gyming? Is that even a word."

"If not before then it is from now on cause I say so."

Pranav: "Oh alright your highness."

Someone called him after that. I looked at Yamini she was sitting on a bench almost dosing off. Someone patted my shoulder.

Astitva: "Your luggage have been put in trunk alright."

"Thank you so much."

Astitva: "welcome, Good morning Siddhi."

Siddhi: "Good morning."

While wishing him back a red tint coated her cheek  or maybe I thought so. Before I could comment on that  Mr. Rajawat told us to get on the bus. We went to the bus, and went towards the last seat, Siddhi and I sat together, Yamini and Pranav sat together. Everyone got seated and the ones who were left went to the other bus with senior because their quantity was half of us. Not every senior were assigned as mentors.

Only the one's who can take such responsibility were assigned as our mentors. 3 buses was arranged according to the number of students.
Once the counting was done, bus started. I almost got feeling of when our teacher used to take us to picnic in the 4-5th grade. When the bus started moving, I looked at Siddhi but she was looking at something outside the bus or I say someone outside the bus.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?

I said slowly

Siddhi: "Astitva, I- I mean he is such a gentleman right."

"Oh yeah, well what gentleman things he did to you or for you."

Siddhi: "No nope going down on that road you're taking it wrong. I was just saying."

"Alright if you say so."

I said to make her boat float but I really don't believe her. We all talked and sang all our way because thankfully Prof. Rajawat wasn't in our bus. We reached of destination around 10:30. And oh god, it was such a beautiful place. Not to cold but little bit chilly and that light sun providing us just the right amount of heat. Perfect. 

Prof. Rajawat: "Everyone gather around here."

everyone went there leaving everything aside. 

Prof. Rajawat: "You all need to split up in the group of eight, four girls and four boys and build your tents. Whichever team will be able to do it first, will be the winner of this task. You will get 1:30 hour to split up and build the tent. Your time starts now." 

Everyone started moving here and there in hurry. When Pranav grabbed my hand and bring me out of the crowd. Where Yamini and Siddhi was standing. 

Siddhi: "We are four and we need to find four more, three boys and one girl."

Yamini: "I know three boys who can come in our group, if you all agree."

Pranav: "Please not them, they behave fine with you 3 but with me they are like taking out some personal beef."

Yamini: "You have any better idea? If not then better stick with mine."

"I think she is right because we don't have much time and we still have to find a girl."

Pranav: "Do whatever you three want, I am going to get our tent."

Yamini: "You both try to find the last girl, I am going to my brother."

We both went to ask some girl but they all were into a group now. We were going to look for some more but then Yamini came with those three.

Yamini: "Got someone?"

We both shook our head in no.

Atharva: "What happened?"

Siddhi: "One girl is missing for our group and whoever we are asking is already in a group."

Astitva: "It's okay, you get the tent. I'll go find someone to team up with us."

Before he could go somewhere, a voice stopped him on spot.

Jasmin: "There's no need for that, I will be in your team."

Yatharth: "What are you doing here?"

Jasmin: "You don't seem happy after watching me."

Yatharth: "it's not like that, I was just asking? And you should probably answer."

He said in a annoyed voice, then held her hand and dragged her back.

Pranav: "Guys here our ten----, what is she doing here? She's not even a part of mentors program.

Yamini: "Guess money worth it, afterall. Fuck it lets built our tent we have barely 50 minutes left and does anyone even know how to built this thing up."

After that all voice got faded, the only thing I could focus on right now was Yatharth and Jasmin. I didn't like how she came here, and how she talks like she's taking claims on him. I don't like how his whole focus is on her now. I just don't like this feeling.

Siddhi: "What are you thinking? Help us."

After looking one last time at both of them, I moved back to help my friends but that stupid aching feelings was not leaving my heart. How long is he going to take. He's here for camping not romancing. Bastard, I hate him. I was busy cursing him, when I suddenly sliped and fell hard, in the process to save myself my hand hit the ground hard and I end up hurting my wrist.

"Owww my hand."

All my friends ran towards me but before they could reach me, Yatharth came out of nowhere.

Yatharth: "Are you alright? You should be careful."

"Why do you care anyway, go back and do your romance."

Continue...........

Hello lovelies.....
Another update..
Hope you all love it
Do not for to
.
.
.
.
Vote
⭐                                                                  

Love Samiksha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 3.5K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
21.9K 1.1K 50
Love is a beautiful feeling they say but what happens when it crosses it's limit? It turns into curse! It turns the euphoria of love into mania that...
5.6K 300 25
She was meant to be his. Fate brought them together, but destiny had some other plans . Will she keep her whispered promises to him ? "Shh , you are...
13K 207 8
( 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 #𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) Self-dependent, beauty with brains and a family full of love. What more does a trophy daughter o...