เญจโŽฏ "๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘" โŽฏเญง | STRA...

By 0FTHEFALLENSTARZ

Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿญ; ๐— ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—”๐—ซ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฎ: ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฏ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ช๐—ข๐—š โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฐ; ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฑ; ๐——๐—œ๐—š ๐——๐—จ๐—š โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿณ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—— ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ โž
โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿด; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐’๐”๐™๐ˆ๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜? โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐€๐“๐’ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ‘; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ โž
โ ๐„๐ ๐Ÿ’; ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐”๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐’๐“ โž

โ ๐—˜๐—ฃ ๐Ÿฒ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ โž

36 2 0
By 0FTHEFALLENSTARZ

- 3rd Person POV

The three teenagers drove in silence. Some of Steve's music was playing though. Why were they so silent?

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴?!" Y/n yelled at Dustin. "𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮!" He tried to save himself. Nothing was coming back from them searching trash cans for some creature from a different dimension.

Back to now, they were still driving in silence until Steve finally spoke up. "Wait a sec.. how big?" Steve asked. "First it was like that." He tried to replicate its size with his fingers. "Now he's like this." Dustin gives an estimated size for it. Y/n scoffed, still kinda mad everyone had to look through trash cans for him.

"I swear to God, man, if it's just some little lizard.. okay-" Steve tried to complain before Dustin interrupted. "It's not a lizard!" He said raising his voice. "How do you know?" Steve questioned him. They went back and forth for a bit.

"How do I know?! Because his face opened up and he ate my cat!" Dustin confessed. "Are you serious?!" Y/n fixed her posture out of shock. Dustin sighed and the three finally arrived at his house.

- Your POV

I tried to comprehend what Dustin had said but there was too much info for me to focus on. We got out of Steve's car and went to the trunk to get the bat out. Once we got that we went to Dustin's backyard, where he led us to a small bunker.

Steve pointed his flashlight at the bunker and stared at it for a bit. "I don't hear shit." I pointed out. "He's in there," Dustin reassured. We all look at each other and back at the bunker. Steve slightly hits the doors with the bat. Then hits it again but more aggressively.

Steve points the flashlight in Dustin's face "All right, listen, you two. I swear if this is some sort of Halloween prank. You're dead." Steve told him sternly. "It's not. It's not a prank. Get that outta my face.." Dustin scoffed. "Do you have a key to this thing Dust?" I spoke up. He nods.

I get handed the key and I unlocked it. Steve lightly pushed me aside so he could open the doors. We all look inside and it's pitch black. My brother snatches the flashlight from Dustin's hand and points it down the bunker. We see nothing there. "He must be further down.." I said.

"We'll stay up here in case he tries to.. escape," Dustin says, making us give him a look. Steve sighs annoyed that some thirteen-year-olds are probably gonna get him killed. He heads down while we wait. We saw that a light had turned on down there.

"Steve?" I called out for my brother. "Steve, what's going on down there?" Dustin asks. Steve terrifyingly points the flashlight at us. "Get down here." He seriously asks us. We headed down and saw some type of skin on the bat. "Oh shit.." Dustin exclaimed.

Steve then pointed to a tunnel that was seemingly made by dart. "Oh shit!" Dustin says in a panic. The tunnel went very far. The inside looked like a bunch of black sludge. That meant Dart was out and about in town.. which is awesome.

The next day Steve, Dustin, and I prepared meat for dart as bait. We were starting to set up when we heard Dustin's walkie-talkie go off. The person speaking was Lucas, who I hadn't heard from in days.

"This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?" Lucas said through the speaker. "Well well well, look who it is," Dustin replied. "Sorry man. My stupid sister turned it off." Lucas explained. "Well, when you were having sister problems, dart grew again. He escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon" Dustin also explained. "Wait.. what?" Lucas was confused.

"I'll explain later just meet me, Y/n, and Steve at the old junkyard," Dustin says. "Steve? Y/ns brother?" He said confused again. "And bring your old binoculars, and wrist rocket." Dustin cuts him off. "Steve Harrington?!" Lucas exclaims, still confused. "All right let's go," Steve tells us since he finished prepping. We were leaving now, Dustin didn't have to talk. "Just be there, over and out!" He told Lucas then shut his Walkie-Talkie off. The three of us headed into the forest.

Steve and Dustin walked ahead of me, while I stayed a bit behind adding extra raw meat to the spots they missed. They kept looking behind at me and whispered. I scoffed, didn't know boys gossiped too. They suddenly stopped for a second before they kept walking. Steve looked at me with a smile for some reason.

- 3rd Person POV

"Let me get this straight. you kept something you knew was obviously dangerous... in order to impress a girl who you barely know AKA my sister." Steve quietly yelled at him. Dustin hurriedly shushed him "All right, that's grossly oversimplifying things.. and I already knew Y/n." Dustin said back.

"If you knew Y/n, you'd know she wouldn't like some nasty slug ya know.." The older boy said protectively. "An interdimensional slug? She actually found it totally awesome.." Dustin scoffed. "Well even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't. I just... feel like you're trying too hard." Steve confessed. "Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair. All right?" Dustin complains.

"It's not about the hair. The key with girls is just.. acting like you don't care." The older boys suggests. "Even if you do?" Dustin asks. "Yeah, exactly. It drives them nuts." Steve confirms. "Then what?" The younger one questions. "You just wait until.. uh.. until you feel it." He says.

"Feel what?" Dustin questions again. "It's like before it's gonna storm ya know? You can't see it but you can feel it. Like this uh.. electricity ya know?" Steve explains to him. "Oh like in the electromagnetic field.. when the clouds in the atmosphere.." Dustin thought it was about science until Steve interrupted him. "No. Like a.. like a sexual electricity." Steve specified.

"Oh," Dustin responded, a bit taken aback. "You feel that and that's when you make your move." He continued. "Then that's when you kiss her?" He asked. "No! Whoa. Slow down, Romeo." Steve scoffed. "Sorry," Dustin said quietly. "Okay sure, some girls.. yeah. They want you to be aggressive. Ya know, strong, hot, and heavy.. like a... I don't know a lion." Steve continues explaining. Dustin nods. "But others.... You gotta be slow. You gotta be stealthy.. like a ninja!" He finished explaining.

"What type is Nancy?" Dustin asked him unexpectedly.  "Nancy's different. She's different than the other girls." Steve said coldly. "Yeah.. she seems pretty special, I guess." Dustin and Steve agreed. "But Y/n is special too... ya know. It's just like something about her.." Dustin turned around to look at the girl throwing raw meat at the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey." Steve started flipping out for a second. "What?" Dustin questioned him. "You're not falling in love with MY sister, are you?" The older boy asked him. "Uh.. no. No." Dustin stuttered. "Okay good. Don't." Steve said protectively. "I won't.." He replied quietly.

"It probably won't end up good for you. There's other people that are dying to even see Y/n. You're too young for that much of a problem." Steve explained. He looks over at Dustin, who seems as unmotivated as ever.

"Fabergé," Steve said out of nowhere. "What?" Dustin was confused. "It's fabergé organics," Steve says more specifically, pointing to his hair. "Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hairs damp.. not wet. When it's damp-" Steve explains his hair routine. "You do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray." He finishes explaining.

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin questions. "Yeah, Farrah Fawcett. You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead, Henderson. Do you understand?" Steve threatened. "Yep.." Dustin nods.

Steve nods and they keep on walking, making sure to look back to see if Y/n was okay and getting spots they missed. "Farrah Fawcett, really?" Dustin laughs at Steve. "I mean.. she's hot." Steve points out. "Yeah." Dustin agrees.

- Your POV

I caught up with Dustin and my brother once my bucket was empty. Soon we made it to the junkyard. "Oh yeah. This will do, this will do just fine.." Steve said to us, walking ahead now. "Yeah, good call," I said to Dustin. He shrugged me off, which was strange but I didn't question him.

The boys kept throwing raw meat at the ground, then dumped the rest in a big pile. "I said medium well!" Lucas yelled at us, waving. He was with Max, I smiled and waved back at them. "Who's that?" Steve asks us. "My friends!" I told him. Steve nods.

Lucas and Dustin went behind a car and started talking to each other. Steve, Max and I kept working. "Hey! Dickheads! How come the only people helping me are my sister and this random girl? We lose light in 40 minutes, let's go. Let's go!" Steve rushed them, "All right asshole!" Dustin replied annoyed.

We all started preparing the junkyard with metal protecting the bus we were planning to use, putting gasoline all over the grass in case Dart showed up, as well as cleaning up a bit. Once the sun started setting, we headed to the bus so we could watch out. Lucas went up to see if Dart was outside. "So Y/n, you know what this is all about, right?" Max asked me. "Yeah, Steve told me about some things that happened," I explained.

"You sure it wasn't just a bear Dust?" I joked with him. "Shit. Don't be an idiot okay? It wasn't a bear. Why are you guys even here if you don't believe us? Just go home." Dustin said annoyed for some reason. "Jeez I was just kidding... and I do believe you?" I scoffed at him. Max stood up, "geesh, someone's cranky. Past your bedtime?" She went to the top of the bus with Lucas.

I turned on my Walkman and watched outside the door, ignoring those two. I didn't want to go up and interrupt Lucas and Max, so I was stuck here. My brother and Dustin started talking to each other which I couldn't hear because of the headphones. I sighed. Then heard a very loud growl from outside.

I hurriedly took off my headphones and looked out. Lucas told us he saw dart out in the fog. Steve started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?!" I yelled at him. "Just get ready." He said as he tossed his lighter to Dustin. Steve then carefully started walking outside, "what's he doing?" Max asked. "Expanding the menu," Dustin said

"He's insane." Max sighed. "He's awesome." Dustin and I said at the same time. We quickly noticed that there wasn't just one dart, but multiple. Me and Dustin ran out to the door frantically to yell out for Steve. I decided to pick up a large piece of plank and ran up to hit three of the monsters who were about to bite my brother's head when he wasn't looking.

"Holy shit! Y/n!" Max yelled out. Then we saw a bigger creature running towards us, which we knew we didn't stand a chance against. Steve and I quickly ran inside, I was a bit behind so Dustin had to tug my arm to get me inside the bus quicker.

"Shit!" Steve quickly grabbed another piece of metal to block off the door better. "They can't get in! They can't!" Lucas tried to calm us down. But it did break-in, we all started screaming and I held onto Dustin, out of shock. Steve kept hitting the monster while Dustin called for backup.

It went silent for a moment and then Max started to scream. She saw a Demogorgon at the top of the bus. Steve pushed her aside and started threatening the creature but it seemed to be distracted by something else. Then it just walked away. I was still holding onto Dustin which Max took quick note of. I quickly let go noticing his slight red face.

"What happened?" Lucas asks. "Steve, did you scare them off?" Dustin also questions. "No way... it's like something called for them." I explained. "Yeah. They're going somewhere." Steve added.

We aren't getting sleep tonight.

⎯⎯ ୨ Authors Corner ୧ ⎯⎯
Heyy everyone, sorry for not updating I've been trying to finish my missing homework before I relax on break lol. Anyway two more chapters until season three woooo, + I'm skipping episode 7 because iykyk anyways byeee hope you enjoyed!

↳ *Word count: 2138* ༉‧₊˚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - โœ… season 3 - โœ… season 4 - โœ… season 5 -
23.9K 458 19
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE! "Young lovers with their legs tied up in knots" [SEASON THREE-FIVE] mike wheeler x fem!oc
5.1K 330 20
แดฑแต›แต‰โฟ แต—สทแต’ สทแต’สณหกแตˆหข แตƒแต–แตƒสณแต—, แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต˜โฟ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’แต’โฟ สทโฑหกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข สณแต‰แตƒหกโฑแตโฟ. 0:17 โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4:03 แดบแดผแต‚ แดพแดธแดฌแตžแดตแดบแดณ : ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐˜ ~ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข...
53.7K 987 55
๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ซ... ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š...