- CHAOS BETWEEN US , zuko

By tsuubame

π™‡π™žπ™«π™š π˜Όπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£!𝙕π™ͺ𝙠𝙀 𝙭 π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ❝And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.❞ In whic... More

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„
BOOK 1 CH 1
BOOK 1 CH 2
BOOK 1 CH 3
BOOK 1 CH 5
BOOK 1 CH 6
BOOK 1 CH 7
BOOK 1 CH 8
BOOK 1 CH 9
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŒπ„πŒπ„π’
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π“π–πŽ
BOOK 2 CH 1
BOOK 2 CH 2
BOOK 2 CH 3
BOOK 2 CH 4
BOOK 2 CH 5

BOOK 1 CH 4

397 25 34
By tsuubame

"His head is too big for thinking too much."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Y/N! Where are you?" Aang shouted, he searched everywhere but there was no sign of his sister. He calls your name once again desperately. Katara and Sokka tried to search everywhere at Kyoshi Island. You just disappeared after Aang escaped from Zuko.

He slump to the ground, hiding his face as he sobs quietly. Katara kneel down to comfort Aang. "I tried to find her energy but I was too distracted." He groans frustratedly and kicked the pebble in front of him.

"The Firebenders probably took her." Sokka muttered. Aang heard it as he lift up his head and stood up. "Then we have to find Zuko! He got my sister and I won't let him get away!" Air began to move around the Avatar. He's ready to activate his Avatar but Katara quickly tries to stop the young Avatar. "Aang, stop it! We can't go back to them. We already did damage to the Village. We will get her back. I know she can handle herself."

Katara was right, she know what you are capable of as Aang knew this as well. He finally calms down but there was still anger lingering in his mind. "I don't wanna lose her again." He mumble. He feel incomplete without his sister.

"You won't. I'm sure she'll comeback to us. For now, we should all rest."

Aang agreed as they stayed from another island to get some rest.

"Hey, did you heard that loud scream earlier in the Village?" Sukko asked the two. "Yes and the ground was shaking. Who do you think that might be?"

--

You woke up, gasping heavily. You look around to see unfamiliar room. What happened when you passed out?

You can't believe what just happened. You use your scream to make a powerful blast. You destroyed the village of Kyoshi Island.

"That's crazy." You muttered. You hissed when you felt the burn from your fight with Zuko.

"Crazy? I think of it as dangerous." Startled by the voice. Zuko approach you with a demeanor look on his face. "You almost killed me." You glare at him. "Where am I? Where's Aang and the others?!" Grunting, you tried to move around but your hands and feet are tied together making it hard for you to move.

"They abandoned you, that's why you woke up in my ship. You should be thankful for staying alive because of me."

"Aang would never do such thing!"

"And yet here you are, in my ship, tied up and can't even bend. You are stuck here until you tell me where the Avatar is. My uncle told me that you can detect the Avatar by using energy. You better start doing it or else I won't let you see your friends again." He threatened, his face closer to you. You shout angrily jumping towards him but he quickly back away.

"Why are you doing this? You will only make a fool of yourself!" Your words aggravated Zuko and approach you with his ember eyes glowing in anger. "Don't you dare say that again! Once I capture the Avatar I can get back home and my father will restore my honor back!" He said through heavy breath, his face was closer and tension thickens

"If you're father wants you back then he should've let you go back home. With or without the Avatar." You are playing with your life right now and Zuko's patience starting to get thin.

You look into his eyes. Even words can't describe how sad his eyes are. Does he really have to go through this just for his honor?

His jaw tightens bowing down to meet your eyes to his. "You have no idea what I've been dealing. All I want for you is to tell me where the Avatar is." He said while regaining his composure and left your cellar. Your words were like swords stabbing him many times. He ignored because he doesn't want to feel bad about himself. It'll only make him weak.

Iroh saw his nephew coming back from your chamber, he notice Zuko's tense shoulder but his composure remain calm. "Is something the matter, Zuko?" The old man started, trying not to make Zuko angry.

"Uncle, give the girl some firebender clothes. She'll be staying here for a while." He commanded his uncle.

--

You stayed in this cellar for a whole day, you don't respond to any of them as you meditate.

As you were about to close your eyes, you heard a gentle knock on the door to your cellar. Interrupting your meditating. It made you lift up your head as it knocks once again. The Prince of the Fire Nation can't knock as gentle as a feather so the person behind the door must be someone else.

"I'm sorry about my nephew. He has a lot of things in his mind." Said an old man who enters your door

"I can see. His head is too big for thinking too much." You replied as Iroh simply laugh at your remarks. "Do you like some jasmine tea? You've been here all day." You look at him, he smile kindly at you, he's the opposite of the grumpy prince.

"I really can't drink with my hands tied up." You shrug, Iroh let out an oh as he move closer to burn the ropes tied to your hands. You look at your wrists, it's red and slightly bruised. "I'm sorry if the rope was tightly tied." He apologize again.

"You don't have to apologize. Your nephew should be the one doing it." You look at the bruise and take a mental note to clean it after.

Iroh has good intentions the way he softly spoke and offer you a tea. You skeptically grab the brewed tea as you look at it to see anything suspicious.

You heard the old man chuckle. "I assure you, there is nothing poisonous in that tea." He said as he grabs one for himself and took a sip. You waited for a moment to see any kind of reaction but the only reaction you get is a hum of satisfaction. "Go on, try it."

You took a sip from the cup, you taste the flavor as you swallow it. "It taste good." You finish your cup and placed it on the table. "I'm glad you liked it. I was thinking that maybe you were thirsty so I brew some tea. Please, fill your needs."

"That is very thoughtful of you, Sir."

"Just call me Iroh, dear." You expressed your gratitude to Iroh. "I almost forgot. This is the clothing from the Fire Nation. I hope it fits you right in. But you can always decline if you want to." He placed the folded clothes next to you as he stands up picking the table. "I'll leave so you can change." You thank him once again as he left your cellar.

You grab the clothes, and examine it. It's not that big/small for your size but it will probably fit as you began to take off your clothes.

While middle of changing your clothes you heard a long band from behind making you cover your chest entirely. "What's take you so long-!" Zuko's eyes widen when he saw you covering up half of your body. "Get out now, you pervert!" You threw a pillow in his away but he dodge it with ease as he looks away with flushed face. "Be quick with it! And you should've locked the door!" He said looking away.

"If I locked it you will still barge in your way!" A gush of wind went straight to the door as Zuko got slammed by the door. He glaredi but his memories of you earlier flashed in his mind making him groan and left immediately.

You sigh in relief but your heart is still beating fast by thay accident. You're glad that you quickly covered up your chest.

You continue to get dress and also hiding your tattoo's to get away with distraction. You didn't know why you feel like wearing the one who wiped out the entire airbenders last 100 years.

But you felt something about Zuko. Is that he just wanted to go back to his nation. And order to do that is to get Aang to his Father.

You have the urge like you wanted to help him. But there's still a chance he's just controlling you to get to your brother. You were troubled but remained calm.

"General Iroh invited you to eat dinner with him and the Prince." The soldier said outside your cellar. You stood up, looking at yourself in a mirror. You open the door to see two soldiers.

Both of them where behind your back that if you ever try to escape they will get to you quickly. You don't feel like escaping and follow them where the dining room is.

There you saw Iroh smiling and Zuko sulking like a whiny kid. "Please have a sit, I invited you here to eat with us."

"Thank you very much, Iroh. You are more kindhearted than your nephew." You bow as you sat down. Unfortunately, you and Zuko face each other accross the table. This should be fun.

"I know Air nomads and monks don't eat meat. So I come prepared for some vegetarian-safe food for you... I'm sorry, but what is your name?" He said with a warm smile. "My name is Y/N. I hope you don't forget it." You said to Iroh but you are looking at Zuko who grunts and grab some food.

"Very well, let us all eat peacefully."

But you don't want to eat peacefully.

Putting your hand on your back, twirling it around to make a tiny swirl of wind, you directly hit it on Zuko's spoon filled with rice as it went all over his face. You stiffle a laugh.

"You look hungry, Prince Zuko. I think you spilled a lot of rice in the corner of you mouth." You said eating your food, unhinged. Zuko glared at your way as he continue to eat but it hit his face once again. Iroh saw what you did but he smiled it off.

"Zuko, do not waste your food." Iroh scolded with a teasing tone.

"I am not!" Then he looks at you viciously. "You're the one who's doing all of this!" He shouted and pointed at you. "What? I'm clearly eating here you know? Rude." You played it off cooly that it made Zuko more angry. He quickly devour his food like a hungry lion.

You stopped eating, you feel like your nose is itching. You the. Sneeze real hard it blow Zuko and Iroh's bowl of rice and it went to their faces. This time it was an accident. Both Iroh and Zuko covered in sticky rice. Iroh doesn't mind but Zuko had enough.

"What is wrong with you?!" He stood up, both hands clenching. "Ever since you came here, all you give me is headaches and trouble. I didn't even know why I kept you here. But this time, I won't tolerate it!" He send fireballs towards you. You disposed his fire and shoot him with air.

You grabbed a plate of curry and throw it at him. He didn't have the time to dodge it as the food went its way towards his clothes. Iroh took a cup of tea while you two shoot bending at each other.

You laugh at Zuko's frustration. "Learn how to have some fun. You're always tense and thinking about your honor." You joked.

"How dare you mock me?! Three years I've been stuck here to find signs of the Avatar and I thought I have the chance to go back home with honor. And what did I got? Nothing! Because he always gets away. I thought I have the chance to get him through you but it seems my plan is failing." The room is dead silence, you watch him let out his problems and now you felt bad. You took your joke too much.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't need your sympathy. I don't have the appetite to eat again." He left without a word and slammed the door. You look down in embarrassment. You just wish this ship can swallow you down and never to be seen again for another century.

"I'm sorry I made a mess." You apologize, not looking at Iroh. He hums, "It's alright. It was quite amusing, I wanted to laugh so hard but Zuko suddenly let out his anger towards you."

"I know, it's my fault. I didn't have to say that to him. But he was a total jerk to me so I just went back to him."

"Do not fret, my dear. I'm sure he will calm down soon." You excuse yourself and headed to your cellar. You flop yourself in your bed.

--

The following day, you didn't say a word and stayed silent for the whole trip. Everytime you and Zuko see each other you immediately left as Zuko scoffs seeing your face. At this point you just want to go back to Aang.

You were lucky that Iroh likes to share stories so your boredom vanished quickly. Iroh excused himself to go to the meeting room with Zuko and Commander Zhao. He just came in the ship early in the morning. He didn't see you in the ship but he knows about you.

You start you meditation in your cellar, hoping to find Aang and the others.

The three Firebenders discuss their way to find the Avatar. And then suddenly Commander Zhao questions about you. "You have the Avatar's friend, yes? I never seen her. Where is she-"

"You will not be seeing her, Commander Zhao. You only came here for your advice to locate the Avatar." He said solemnly, the General nodded amusingly at Zuko. "Are you trying to hide her from me? You don't have to worry. I won't tell anyone about her."

"I am not. This is just between us and the Avatar that I'll be hunting. The girl is none of your concerns." He said sternly. He didn't know why he was keeping you out from Commander Zhao but something felt off about this man. "Commander Zhao's ship has arrived."

"Perfect timing. To the Fire Nation." Zhao then bowed to Zuko and Iroh as he left the room.

You saw Aang, Katara, and Sokka headed their way to Omashu. Where you and Aang used to go there to meet your friend Bumi.

You wonder where he is now. You always remember how he loves to mess with people. You even call him amazingly crazy which he took as a compliment.

You heard popping sound in front of you making your eyebrows furrowed. Slowly opening your eyes you saw flame from a someone's palm. Looking up, you saw Zuko glaring down at you.

"Now, where is the Avatar?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 7.1K 36
Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. She holds a cold glare to everyone around her, often being misunderstood. She sensitive but holds a f...
72.6K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
She By Nyx

Fanfiction

474K 18.7K 46
Upon being rescued by the Avatar, and his friends, Y/n had nowhere else to go, and followed them on their journey. This book is being rewritten and w...
827K 26.8K 56
A Zuko X Reader story. As always, I wrote this for myself but you can read it, too, if you'd like. Y/N was an air bender, she was tasked with watch...