My Heart, Your Soul

SeriouslyAwkwardAmy द्वारा

Harry had been a lot of things in his life, but happy hadn't been one of them for a very long time. He and Ja... अधिक

Wedding Rings And Stupid Things
Imprinting and Annoying Questions
Practically Impossible, Theoretically Improbable
The Fall Out
A Wizard, A Vampire And A Werewolf Walk Into A Bar
Pot, Meet Kettle

Well Then

331 41 5
SeriouslyAwkwardAmy द्वारा

Hey girlie pops (Im so sorry) Its been a while lmao (Like really very sorry) life's been busy lol (I can not express how sorry i am) but i'm back bitches!!!!

you know it's been a while when Wattpad signs you out oof

well Happy new year i guess lmao, i missed this a lot but time has changed speed since last august (AUGUST?????!!!!! WTF) but we back wooo

i hope you enjoy! and if you don't then you just waited 6 months for this shit lmaoooooo

fr fr i really missed you and im very glad to be posting this i really hope you enjoy xoxoxox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After showing Jasper a million, old and new, photos of Teddy. Harry fell asleep on Jasper's chest.

An uneasy sleep of twisting and turning.

He was dreaming again.

He was in a destroyed Hogwarts again, a different part this time.

The dudgeon's, Snape's classroom; in an even sadder state than they had been during Harry's schooling.

Pillars and walls cracked under the strain of the battle that had raged above. Large shards of stone missing from the ceiling, debris littering the floor. Dust coating the abandoned cauldrons.

A figure stood at the head of the class, where he always stood when he tortured the poor students of Hogwarts with his unrealistic expectation and harsh words.

Severus Snape observed Harry with a mildly confused glare.

Harry strolled carelessly toward him until only the teachers desk stood between them.

Anxiety bubbled in his gut, this dream felt so different from other nightmares and memories he'd been forced through.

Too real? Too clear?

Harry felt guarded.

"Come to bother me from beyond the grave Potter." Harry hadn't missed having his name spat at him like an insult.

"If either of us is haunting anyone, it's you." Harry replied.

Snape raised a brow at him.

"I had hoped you'd live a little longer than 17, but with your pig headed behaviour it's hardly surprising." the potions master sneered.

Harry snorted, humorlessly.

"I'm a good 19 years older than you were when you were murdered." Harry sneered back, letting his 'media' glamour fade into reality.

Snape's face remained perfectly still, though his eyes told Harry that he was alarmed by the display of magic.

"The Dark Lord could never change his face so swiftly." he observed.

Harry let the face of his older self slip away, sneer still in place.

"What can I say? It's a gift." Snape's eyes narrowed at this.

A sudden wind picked up, the dust on the desk in front of Harry swirling in response; leaving a symbol in it's place.

The Deathly Hallows, smudged into the dust as if written by a finger.

Harry and Snape both stared at it.

Green eyes meeting ebony.

"I see." Whispered Snape. "The Dark Lords search for immortality. His greatest enemy; the Master of Death."

"Fate thought the irony was too good to be missed." came a new voice, one that hadn't entered in Harry's dreams before.

Mortuus, their true form of misty hooded void stood at between them; to the left of the desk.

Snape drew in a sharp breathe while Harry stared in shock.

"How are you here?" Harry asked in a unsteady tone, already dreading the answer.

"The land of the dead is where I reside Harry dear." Harry recoiled with the realization.

This wasn't a dream, it was a vision of the dead. Being Master of death had fully taken affect.

But did that mean..?

"How many of my 'dreams' have been here?" Harry demanded, the word dreams came out in a sneer.

"A few......" death trailed off "....Tom Riddle has certainly enjoyed your visits."

Fury burst from Harry, the dreams of ruined Hogwarts had not been the haunted dreams of the first man he (knowingly) murdered. No, they had been visions of the dead.

The fear he had felt in those dreams had been.

"You-!" Harry started, clenching his fists in rage.

"All of your dreams have been visions of the dead, yes? But not all have been interactive my dear, some have merely been dreams, but this!" he gestured to the dead potions master, who was watching the exchange with a masked expression "Your power is growing. Your connection to our realm is growing!"

"Our realm!? No, this is your world. I wanted no part in this!" Death had the audacity to look hurt, how black mist could form an expression Harry had no idea.

"I am death. You are my master. These are facts we can not change Harry. If anything if you wanted the position, I doubt it would be yours." the finality in their tone really got under Harry's skin.

With a final meaningful look (Harry really needed to investigate the emotional capabilities of mist) Death faded from sight.

Harry and Snape were alone.

Silence filled the eerie classroom.

"Did you kill him? Did you-" Snape stopped, as if unable to ask the question.

"I went forth, like a pig for slaughter." replied Harry, repeating Snape's own words from his memories.

"I died, for about 10 seconds? Let him parade my body to my friends before I watched him realize what he had done. Realize what I was to him." Harry met the coal black eyes of the man he grew up loathing.

"I don't know how to feel about you." Harry told him "You vowed to protect me, you saved my life multiple times, Dumbledore used you as much as he used me. Yet you tortured and ignored me as much as you protected me. And for what? Because of who my parents were? Two people that I never knew."

Snape's masked expression didn't budge.

"My Father and his friends were cruel to you. My Mother was your friend and you loved her. But neither of those facts had anything to do with me." Harry let those words hang in the air.

Harry stared into those dark, tired eyes. He would never had dared stare at Snape like this when the potions master was alive.

"You are not your Father." Snape admitted "At least not the parts of him I hated the most. But you're the last thing Lily died loving, protecting. I had to honor that."

Harry shook his head.

"Your Father was cruel to you wasn't he?" Harry asked, though he knew the answer.

Snape didn't reply.

"Did you beg to stay at Hogwarts over the summer? Like I did? Like Tom Riddle did?" Harry's voice grew angrier.

Snape stared blankly back at him.

"Funny how the powerful half bloods, who end up doing great things, end up scorned by Albus Dumbledore." Harry spat the name, much like the way Snape always spat his.

With a final sneer (one that Harry felt the potions master might be jealous of) Harry woke up.

* * *

Harry stared out the window. Watching the drizzle paint stripes down the glass.

Breakfast was turning into an awkward affair.

Bella shooting Jasper wary looks while she ate her cornflakes. Rosalie glaring at the male blonde from her seat next to the pregnant human. Jasper sitting by Harry, looking a bit like an onion in a fruit bowl.

Buckbeak had curled up on Harry's feet making the table lift and remain in a diagonal, causing Bella's Apple juice to slide every time she put it down.

Harry had sat between them, eyes flickering from one to the other like a three way tennis match.

After a long staring contest with Rose Jasper finally cracked.

"Bella, I wanted to apologize for not taking your feelings into consideration. You have every right to choose what happens to your body and your baby. I understand that I was being short sighted before. But please understand that I was trying to protect my family. This situation is totally unknown." the blonde vampire was earnest in his reply, though he was clearly avoiding looking at Bella's barely there bump.

"I understand Jasper, I really do. I may have over reacted by coming here with Harry, and I never wanted to cause any conflict between you two! But I felt so overwhelmed and cornered when we came home to talk about it. And the look on Edwards face. I've given up my life to be with him. The least he could is listen to my opinion when he is my only support system left." Harry tried (badly) to hide his pleased surprise at hearing the girl actually explain herself and her feelings so clearly.

Rosealie and Jasper appeared to be in the same boat, blinking at her in shock before nodding their understanding and agreement.

Harry decided he must be a good influence.

"It's not the first time something like this has happened." Started Harry, successfully gaining the attention of everyone at the table. Even buck beak raised his head.

"A wizard met a man who was a human and day walker hybrid. His names Nahuel, he's living an immortal life with his aunt." Harry continued.

The three stared blankly back at him.

"What?" said Rose, clearly in shock.

"Seriously?" asked Bella, hope blooming in her eyes.

Harry nodded.

"Does Carlisle know?" asked Jasper, forcing a calm tone while he impatiently waited for his mate to explain.

"Uh huh." replied Harry, vaguely.

"Does Edward?" asked Bella, frantic.

Harry made a sort of face, he assumed probably since he was a mind reader.

"We have to go back! Talk to them!" exclaimed Bella, rushing out of the kitchen and upstairs.

Rose shot Harry a look and went after her.

Harry met Jasper's eyes.

"What?" Harry asked, the blonde sighed.

"Darlin', when did you find this out?" Harry shrugged at the blondes question.

"Yesterday. Lent Daddy Cullen the memoir of the wizard who met them as proof." Harry couldn't stop the slight smirk from sinking into his mouth.

Jasper shook his head.

"You need a hobby other than tormenting Edward and Carlisle."

Harry frowned.

"It's mostly to torment Daddy Cullen, Edwards torment is barely a by product." Harry explained with a very innocent look on his face.

"Please stop calling my Father that." Jasper pleaded, running a mildly stressed hand through his hair.

Harry didn't reply, instead he took a sip from his teacup.

Jasper frowned and sniffed the air, giving Harry a look when he realized the tea cup was once again filled with wine.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry will die before he stops taking the piss outta the cullens and Jasper will sleep before he can handle daddy cullen as the slay nickname that it is

WOOOOOOOO we did it guys! this story is active in 2024

i love you all xoxoxoxoxoxxo i really hope everyone is taking care of and loving themselves, can't rate to read your thoughts and feelings, feel free to berate me in the comments for my lateness let you inner mrs weasley out

until next time (hopefully sooner than 6 months time) 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.5K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
Sweet Creature - j.h. D द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

263K 7K 32
//kisses on the foreheads of the lovers wrapped in your arms you've been hiding them in hollowed out pianos left in the dark// ''had another talk abo...
503K 13K 35
Book 1: After the end of fourth year at Hogwarts you felt unsafe in the wizarding world after the return of the dark lord who is after your best frie...
1.5K 85 9
The ice surrounding his heart could only melt in the right hands, but you can't blame him if those hands are the hands of a werewolf. Winter After b...