Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 22

296 14 3
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

I wake up with some doubts while feeling weak.

Me: Ungh, my head is spinning, what happened?

Admiral: Oh, you've woken up.

When I look up I see the former commander of the fleet and my predecessor.

Me: Admiral, what happened?

Admiral: What is the last thing you remember?

Me: That we drove out the enemy fleet and saved Hornet's fleet... and then... nothing.

Admiral: You lost consciousness (Looking at a sheet) It seems it was due to exhaustion and lack of food.

Now that she mentions, before we rescued we were working hard on base repairs and I helped Sandy repair her ship, at lunch I only ate enough to get through the day and the attack was unexpected, the fatigue of it all made me hit in the end.

Me: (Smiles) I see... I was careless, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, how long was I gone?

Admiral: about twelve hours and thirteen minutes and fifteen seconds. By the way, I already delivered the report to Wales, we already presented ourselves to everyone and I already informed her about the situation of Coronel, Cuzco and I, so you just rests.

Me: Thank you teacher. I owe you one.

Admiral: No problems, just buy me a drink and we'll be even.

Me: Ok, as soon as it comes out I'll buy you a whiskey.

Admiral: I'll be waiting for you. By the way, (Smiles) I'm glad you smile more, it seems like your heart is warming up.

Then she leaves, what did she mean by that? Ah, I think it was because the real owner of this body was a cold woman, without personality, ruthless, bloody, flat (Personality) and without feelings.

Me: (Looking at her hand) But why did she let me live in her body?

I lie down on the bed and look out the window at the blue sky, in the sky I can see a small cloud with a shape of Godzilla spitting out nuclear breath from it.

Me: What a strange cloud. But what a good reference daddy.

Just then a maid with some tits enters the infirmary. No matter what outfit she is in, you would easily recognize her since she is one of every player's favorite kansen... I mean Belfast.

Me: (Ted's voice) (His fucking shit! Some chicks that big Peter!)

In that she calmed me down since as the leader of my faction I have a composure to maintain.

Belfast: Good morning. How did it dawn?

Me: Good morning, I'm fine, just a little weak.

Belfast: It was obvious, you were too careless and yet you went to fight in an unhealthy condition.

Me: Sorry, sorry, it was a small slip, a miscalculation, I promise it won't happen again.

Belfast: Well, if you are sorry for your foolish actions, that's fine as long as you learn from your mistakes and I hope for your sake... (Serious look) it doesn't happen again.

Me: (Wow, how scary, how scary) It's okay, I won't make that mistake again.

Belfast: Well, then that's it, my name is Belfast, a Maid of the Royal Navy under orders from the Queen, yesterday we received the report from your fleet XO, it seems that you have some very competent subordinates, I hope they are up to date the height of them.

Me: (Giggles) Don't worry, I am as capable as them, my name is Almirante Grau and the XO you are referring to is my advisor and mentor, thanks to her they are strong enough to lead my country's fleet.

Belfast: I see...by the way, here I brought your breakfast, due to your weakened state you will remain here until you recovers.

Me: (Pale) How long is that?

Belfast: One or two days.

Me: (Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh)

After that I had breakfast, thank goodness everything was delicious, the only bad thing was that there is no coffee and only tea.

Me: Thanks for breakfast.

Belfast: You're welcome.

Then she leaves and just at that moment Bolognesi, Villar and Cuzco arrive to visit me.

Bolognesi: Hello commander, we came to see how you are.

Villar: (worried) They haven't let me see you since yesterday, are you really okay?

Me: I'm pretty fine, don't worry, it seems like it was a little heatstroke.

Cuzco: Small? You were unconscious all afternoon and all night, in Almirante's report they gave you an IV with electrolytes.

Me: (Giggles) Don't be kidding, friend, I don't think it was that serious? Or if?

Cuzco: It was a joke, but the fact that you were unconscious all night is true.

Me: (Pinching Cuzco's cheeks) Hah? Do you have so much energy to play a joke on a sick person? You have the name of the department of Cuzco. What happened to the commandment to not tell lies?

Cuzco: It hurts, it hurts, please forgive me commander, I just wanted to joke, besides that commandment of the Incas already was and would go against human rights.

The rest of the girls just laugh at the scene, after that I go to the light aircraft carrier and then we talk about free topics, about the fictional country of the game, I was surprised about the events of the Second World War version of the game, about the amount how long it lasted and how violent it was, but here we are talking about this topic as if we were narrating an experience or an anecdote, it just felt very out of place. I guess my personality and that of the aircraft carrier are mixing.

THIRD PERSON POV

Elsewhere Wales and Illustrious are sitting inside a car heading to the Royal Garden.

Wales: Grau not only saved the base, but also saved Hornet's fleet, there is no doubt how powerful she is.

Illustrious: But my bad premonitions also came true, if their newly arrived allies were not there to support the rescue fleet, I don't know what would have happened.

Wales: Worried about her?

Illustrious: Villar and Grau are the girls who saved my pupil, Unicorn is like my daughter and you know it very well, I am grateful to them, but I don't want to see an ally and a great companion fall.

Wales: In that case, let's consult with your majesty.

The vehicle heads towards the Royal Garden where Elizabeth is having a Tea Party with her high-ranking subordinates.

In the Royal Garden Wales and Illustrious meet with Elizabeth to talk about the situation of this war and the power of the new fleet.

QE: I understand, so Sakura Empire got ahead of us and attacked ahead of schedule, well, it was expected that if the base was undefended it was obvious that we would receive damage.

Wales: Yes, we expected an attack, but they attacked us too quickly.

QE: I understand, Regarding the fleet of that extinct country, I have already spoken with that girl called Almirante Grau, it seems that they are worried about her, What do you think about her?

Wales: I don't know, we have known her for a short time, her first contact was with Baltimore, Villar and Grau saved her after the operation to destroy the enemy cannon failed, after that they infiltrated the canyon and destroyed it using bombs timed.

QE: Incredible, I didn't expect that.

Wales: After that they escaped and then they arrived just in time to help us repel the Sakura empire that attacked us, then they helped with the repairs and then they saved Hornet's fleet, unfortunately she collapsed from trying too hard and now they are in the hospital recovering, currently I have received the report that she has already woken up. Belfast informed me.

QE: I see.

Hood: But I don't understand how ships from an extinct country are appearing like this out of nowhere, and according to my knowledge, Peru never operated aircraft carriers, I only know that Chile, Argentina and Brazil operated battleships at most.

Wales: That's because they don't belong to our world and came here from an alternate reality to ours.

The girls were surprised to hear such information.

Wales: They have already lived through two world wars and now they were at the beginning of a new war, all in less than 40 years.

The girls were shocked.

Warspite: 3 world wars in less than 40 years? Yes, the people of that world are very crazy.

Hood: So a fleet from an alternate world to ours that has experienced 2 world wars and an upcoming world conflict, they are surely very powerful.

Wales: Indeed, I have seen the performance of those girls, I can assure you that they are very strong.

QE: A Kongou-class battleship, a Takao-class cruiser, a Fubuki-class destroyer, a Ryuujou-class aircraft carrier, and a Taihou-class aircraft carrier which is the fleet leader... (Smile) Interesting...

Wales: She's not being careful and she goes headlong into a battle even though she can't fight, that worries me.

Illustrious: Me too, she's a great ally.

Elizabeth sighs and she eats a piece of cake before answering.

QE: I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it's appropriate for us to intervene. That's a problem that Peruvian women have to solve among themselves.

Wales: But...

Unicorn: But she's one of the people who saved me.

Illustrious: (Looks at Unicorn while smiling) Grau's strength will be necessary in the upcoming battles, we cannot let her perish here, plus Enterprise cannot come here due to political problems due to the wars between factions.

Hood: You sound very motivated, can I ask why?

Illustrious: The holy light guides me.

The girls snicker while Warspite just sighs.

Warspite: That excuse again?

Hood: We can't ignore Illustrious's intuition, don't you agree, your majesty?

QE: (Thoughtful) ...

Wales: Even if she is considered purely as a combat force, she can be a key factor in ending this war, we cannot ignore the problems she has.

QE: I understand... Warspite, what do you think about it?

Warspite: I think Wales is right, we can't ignore Enterprise's problems.

QE: In that case we will be the judges, let's see what kind of ship Grau and his friends are... Bel...

Belfast: As you order.

Meanwhile in the port a new ship has anchored in this place, it is the repair ship Vestal, as she walks along the dock, she sees two girls running towards her.

Hornet: VESTAL!

Hornet runs and hugs Vestal very happily, behind Hornet walks Hamman.

Hornet: A repair ship finally arrived, I'm saved.

Vestal: Sorry for the delay.

Hamman: (Sad) How's Sister Yorktown?

Vestal gets a little sad and has trouble answering Hamman's question since Yortown seemed like she wouldn't walk again in the near future, on the other hand Hornet answers Hamman's question.

Hornet: (smiles) I guess she's her usual self.

Hamman: I see.

Hamman is still sad so Hornet goes after Hamman and she lifts Hamman's skirt.

Hornet: she There she goes she!

Hamman: (Indignant) What are you doing!?

She runs and hides behind Vestal.

Hornet: She's my older sister, don't worry.

Hamman nods as she pouts.

Vestal: Well, I guess I'll have a lot of work today repairing your ship and your fleet.

Hornet: Please and I'm sorry.

Then Vestal, Hornet and Hamman guide Vestal to the port to begin her work.

TO BE CONTINUE........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.4K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
222K 7.4K 64
This book is about a single mother who is 19. Her name is Gianna and her daughter name is Jayla. Her daughter is 3 years old. her Baby father lives...
1.8K 74 16
Betray Forgotten Abandon This is what the Z class is experiencing. Rivalry rises between them. An ally today can be an enemy tomorrow. Everything i...