📻 RadioApple 🍎 - Desire

By Hufflefxck

Alastor and Lucifer have been together for awhile, both acting as if they have been together since the dawn o... More

Black Apples
Desperate Secrets
Bring Hell to Earth
Predator Becomes Prey
The Devil's Love
Radio Wire's
Free Will
Passion Burns Hotter Than Hell
The Eternal Fire Prepared For The Devil
The Devil's Judgement
Heaven's Going to Break
The Devil's Savior
Half an Apple
Run Boy Run
From The Grave

Set The World On Fire

2.5K 86 228
By Hufflefxck

Lucifer was enjoying his day on earth, partaking in all events he found enjoyable, feasting on the food provided and even getting all to partake as well. They were walking down French Street, hand in hand, looking at all the local shops, some even still up from when Alastor was alive which made him very cheery.

"Alastor... this has been the most amazing day, and it's not even lunch time yet! You're amazing!" He looked so excited, eyes sparkling, practically about to pop out of his head as Alastor smiled down at his small partner. "I'm pleased to hear you're having such a good time, my darling~" Alastor smiles fondly at his blonde partner who is happily swinging their arms together as they made their way down the street.

"Can we go on that steam boat we saw earlier!" Lucifer said all starry eyed and Alastor nodded, taking the lead as they made their way to the pier, the boat actually just pulling up to drop people off from the tour of the bayou. The next tour was in thirty minutes which gave Alastor time to buy tickets and grab them a quick bite to eat.

"Ducky, open~"Alastor commanded and Lucifer listened immediately smelling the sweet item Alastor help. Alastor placed a Beignet in Lucifer's mouth, watching the Demon Kings eyes go wide as he munched happily. "Mmm~! So good~!" Lucifer was enjoying all this delicious human cuisine that he could not wait to tell Charlie about when they got home. Lucifer opened his mouth again, wanting Alastor to feed him more delicious Beignets. And Alastor did.

He would feed Lucifer and then enjoy one himself watching as their snack soon disappeared which left a pouty king. "Don't worry dear, there is more food to try later~!" Alastor said happily which made Lucifer excited. They walked closer to the boat still having lots of time before it took off so they sat on a bench. Alastor looked over and saw Lucifer smiling at the sky, staring at it.

Alastor decided to look up and the sky was clear, minus a few photogenic clouds, the afternoon was blissful. He felt the pressure of Lucifer laying his head on his shoulder, squeezing his hand and clutching his arm. Alastor felt warmth flood his face and chest, staring softly at his partner who lovingly looked at the sky. The sky that Lucifer helped create. Seeing it's beautiful blue with such pleasant people made him feel at peace with his inner turmoil that haunted him for over several millennia's.

They both sat there in tranquil peace before the sound of the steam boats whistle blew, alerting got the next tour. Alastor stood up, gently pulling Lucifer with him as they walked to the boat, allowing Lucifer to step on first as the small man smiled big. He ran to the front of the boat and gripped the railing smiling as he looked down at the water, seeing small aquatic life swim around in the green water. Alastor approached him, leaning against the railing seeing Lucifer smiling at the water.

"What are you thinking ducky~?" The Radio Demon asked and Lucifer chuckled as he looked at his lover. "How with one good push, someone could go over board! Whoopie~!" He leaned over the railing with his arms out, Alastor's hand immediately grabbing Lucifer's belt as the king didn't seem to have a care in the world. "Awe you worried I'll go overboard~" Lucifer teased and Alastor raised a brow at him, pointing at the water.

Two blinking eyes stared at Lucifer, scales covered its body as if blended almost perfectly in the water. "There is a reason my darling, why there are no swimming signs posted around~" Alastor purred as Lucifer looked closer before a growl came from the water.

"Oh my god a swamp puppy!" He said excited and Alastor blinked. "Ducky, that's an alligator and it wants you to be its next snack." Alastor leaned in whispering into his ear, Lucifer gasping softly with a whine and blush.

"And I'm the only one allowed to devour you~" Alastor stated, moving to cage Lucifer against the railing, the small blonde feeling his face heating up more as he turned around to look up at Alastor, hands cupping his face softly rubbing his cheek. Alastor felt the world go quiet around them as he leaned in and softly kissed his lovers lips, moving their mouths together in sync as Lucifer hummed, moving his hands to softly feel his boyfriends face, his fingers twirled Alastor's hair around his fingers as they shared sweet kisses.

Alastor yanked his head back at the sudden touch on his back. He wiped his head to the side seeing people forming towards the front of the boat, Alastor glaring soon humans surrounded them, people touching his sides and back, Alastor immediately looking uncomfortable by all the people touching him, even though it wasn't them grabbing him, their skin on his body felt disgusting. Lucifer noticed Alastor being uncomfortable, reaching to softly rub his arms, gaining Alastor's complete attention. "Want to go on the second floor..? Looks like there's less people there." Lucifer said, feeling Alastor calm down as he moved closer to Lucifer, wrapping his arms around him and shook his head. "I'm okay Ducky, I'll be okay as long as you stay with me..." His words were soft and hush, Lucifer smiling and blushing, his gaze being gentle as he turned around to look at the bayou as the steam boat whistle went off, moving along through the water, his hands gently holding Alastor's as they admired the scenery.

Lucifer was not expecting the ride in the steam boat to be so long, he was glad there was a small bakery on the boat that sold beignets so he stuffed himself full of fried dough and powdered sugar. Alastor was happy to accommodate his lovers request. "So why... swamp puppy?" Alastor asked, holding Lucifer close.

"Because it's like a puppy and lives in the swamps! I can't believe Michael didn't vote for the name." Lucifer scoffed as Alastor raised an eyebrow at him.

"So... what other creatures did you name that didn't get picked?" Alastor asked and Lucifer smiled big, holding onto his arm. "Ah! Sky puppies, which are birds now, ugh boring. Ocean puppies, Gabriel called them fish." Lucifer went on about the different types of animals he named and none of them stuck.

"But! I can proudly say that Duck stuck! Awe man! The day Father said yes, oh I was so excited!" Lucifer's eyes sparkled, reminding himself of the first creation he ever made and was immediately accepted by his Father. Even his brother and sisters loved it.

Alastor smiled, listening to him ramble on, guiding his lover towards the exit as Lucifer continued on about animals. Once they stepped off the boat, they immediately headed for a spot for lunch. Tujague's was the spot for lunch, opening up in 1856, the flavors and aromas coming from this place was Alastor's favorite as a child. He remembers visiting this place often as a child with his mother, he was excited to share that with Lucifer now.

They entered the old building, moving to sit down at a booth with his lover, smiling a bit as he hummed a tune. Lucifer smiled seeing Alastor so happy, his gaze shifted to an adoring look, admiring the man that sat infront of him. The way his hair curled, how his skin felt against his own, and those eyes, shit, those eyes of his. No wonder he was able to get away with all these murders, he was the most handsome and charismatic man he'd ever met. He reached over and held his hand softly, smiling fondly while their fingers intertwined, Alastor bringing the Kings hand to his mouth, kissing his knuckles softly. "Awe... such a gentleman~" He blushed deeply and smiled sweetly at Alastor, his teasing tone clearly displays of his embarrassment.

Alastor hummed in agreement that he was a gentleman, noticing the look Lucifer was giving him. "What is it~?" He asked, tilting his head to the side before feeling his lovers hands softly cup his face. He blinked confused at the gesture, watching Lucifer lean forward and begin kissing his face slowly all over, a soft hum coming from the blonde as he smothered his boyfriend in adoring kisses. "Wh- Lucifer! We are in public!" Alastor's face immediately grew a maroon shade complimenting his dark skin tone while being flustered at the amount of affection Lucifer gave him.

"I can't help it! You're so cute!" He pulled him closer, smooshing their lips together in a big kiss before pulling back, watching Alastor immediately hide his face, hands and arms covering it as Lucifer stared fondly at him. He knew Alastor was probably extremely embarrassed by all the amount of affection he gave, let alone in a public place but he couldn't help it. Such a wonderful day, everything he could have dreamed of and more. Alastor gave that to him, not God, not Lilith. Alastor. His Alastor.

He stared at him and finally spoke gently, gently playing with Alastor's long fingers.

"I love you so much, Alastor. I love you more than you know. You've given me so much happiness, I can't imagine my life not having you in it." He spoke and pulled his lovers hand up to his face, rubbing his cheek against the palm, blushing deeply. "Thank you... for making me not regret falling~" He looked at the male who sat shocked infront of him.

Slowly a smile formed, staring at him with a loving gaze. "Oh Lucifer, I could meet you in every life time... I could be blind and the room be dark and still recognize you. We could take every form and I'd know it's you. I will follow you through every life time~"

Lucifer smiled at Alastor in such a way that could only be described as absolutely and positively in love. They held onto each others hands, staring at the other in a comfortable silence. Lucifer wanted to be here forever.

"So what can I get you boys?" Their waitress walked up to them, the moment jumping from intimate atmosphere to that of a food driven Lucifer.

"Oh let's get Jambalaya!"

Alastor laughed and agreed, looking as Lucifer put in the order for their food, the ring in his pocket didn't feel as heavy as it did when he first got it. Today was the day.

Unknown to them both, a white feather slowly landed on the ground in New Orleans. They weren't the only ones visiting earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 170 7
AppleRadio story - Lucifer and Alastor are a married couple that ended things badly and were seperated taking one kid with them, they met again at Ch...
46.5K 1.2K 20
Ever since they first met, they always had a rivalry, but since Lucifer healed him, Alastor was starting to gain feelings for the short king.... exce...
148K 3.7K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
282K 6.9K 56
It has been a week since the extermination and Adam's death, Lucifer was now living within the hotel so he wouldn't be lonely and spend more time wit...