Her sinful soul__a J.Jk ff

By jkbangtan117

It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart... More

Author's note
Introduction
It's been a while bud
I met her
flashbacks of sweet bitter moments
girlfriend?
Adrienne
Her smile is so beautiful
I too have a brother
Jungkook's possessiveness
Meeting His Father
The Track
Forgive me
I will hunt you down
surprise
Wifey
Never let you go
fear in her eyes
attacks
Lunatic
Business party
Reason behind Smith's betrayal
SHE'S A HEARTLESS MONSTER
Pregnancy
Your Jaan๐Ÿ’‹
The truth unraveled
I won't forgive you mother
Why She killed Mr Jeon
End of suffering
Happy ending

Meaning of Jaan

23 2 0
By jkbangtan117

Later that day, everyone came to see Y/n. Jimin cried for almost three hours straight, hugging her.

Y/n stayed in hospital for one week and then got discharged on the eighth day.
Y/n's father asked, more like ordered her to get back to the mansion.
The doctor recommended her bed rest for at least two months as her leg and hand injuries were severe.

Y/n's mother tortured those truck drivers to death without any mercy.
The culprit behind her accident is still not revealed cause, even those drivers didn't know the person who ordered them to kill Y/n.
Jungkook convinced his father for their relationship and called off the engagement with Aanya.

Two years have passed since that accident took place.
And in these two years, Y/n's bond has gotten stronger with the "guys" (BTS).

Jin, Suga, Jhope Rm, Taehyung, Jimin and Mark have graduated from the college and have joined their parents in business except for Mark.
He is working under Mr kim as he'll be Y/n's assistant after her graduation.
Jungkook and y/n are in their last year of college.

Two hours sixteen minutes and thirty two seconds, said Y/n with annoyance in her voice.
Huh? Asked Jin sitting in front of her.

It's been an eternity since we are waiting for you, dude. Suga said glaring at him.

Jin; Oh that, I was busy in my office work. So, I came home late and then I rushed to here.
Today you had a day off, said Namjoon with a smirk on his face.

Ok I forgot, said Jin making everyone roll their eyes at him.

Yaah Hyung, do we look like a joke to you? We are waiting here for you for more than two fucking hours and you just simply said that you forgot. Said Jungkook with frustration in his voice.

Yes, you are a joke to me. Jin said laughing at him with his windshield wiper laugh.

And you are an old Clown to me, replied Jungkook with a smirk on his face.
Jin; you little brat, I'm older than you. How dare you call me a clown?

By my mouth, said Jungkook making everyone laugh at the eldest except
Y/n.

Are you done with your nonsense? Asked Y/n, with a bored face.

Upon listening to her, everyone went silent and diverted their gaze towards her.

As everyone is here, now. So, I am going to tell you why I called you here.
Tomorrow is the day I was born 22 years ago. So, My father is throwing an unimportant, bizarre and totally waste of time and money party to celebrate my one more year closer to death. And you guys are invited to that party. Y/n said with a straight face.

You could have straightly said that tomorrow is your birthday and you are inviting us to it rather than explaining it like we don't know, on their birthday people are born. Suga said looking at her with 'done face'.

Y/n just cleared her throat and said yeah yeah whatever.

But Taehyung and Jimin laughed harder after listening to Yoongi, making Y/n glare at them.

Time skip at night time;
Y/n just came out of her bathroom after taking a shower. She's only wearing her undergarments, her long hairs are wet.

As Y/n diverted her gaze towards her bed, she got startled.
Happy Birthday Jaan, said Jungkook looking at his wrist watch sitting on her bed with legs wide open.

How? How did you enter my room? Asked Y/n with shock on her face.

Just jumped the wall behind your backyard to enter the mansion, then climbed up to your room and entered through your window, said Jungkook shrugging his shoulders.

You fucking entered my room despite of that fucking security system with several guards all around this mansion and you are saying like it was a piece of cake? Asked Y/n with amused expressions.

Because I am Jk, said Jungkook with a proud smirk on his face.

By the way, you are making it hard for my little junior, Jaan. And this piercing on your navel isn't helping either. Jungkook said checking her out and walked towards her.
Am I? Asked Y/n with raised brows.

Jungkook pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Be thankful that today I've somewhere to take you otherwise I would've fucked you till morning, darling.

Somewhere? Are you taking me on a date? Asked Y/n.
Jungkook didn't reply to her and lifted her in bridal style and went towards her wardrobe.

Come on Jaan, just jump. Jungkook said from down the window of y/n's room.
Are you out of your mind? Do you want me to break my bones by jumping from here? Shouted Y/n at him.
Jungkook; Slow down your voice baby or your parents might hear you.

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, I'm not jumping from here.
Jungkook; just trust me Jaan, I'll catch you.
.
.
.
See, it was so simple. Jungkook said holding her in his arms.
Yeah, it was fun too. Y/n said smiling at him.
Jungkook just chuckled and kissed her head.
And then they both left from there on Jungkook's bike.

Do you remember, Honey? When we were young, we used to do that too. Mrs Kim said looking at her daughter and Jungkook.
We used to go on late night long drives secretly, replied Mr kim engulfing his wife in his arms and kissed her head.
Mrs Kim just chuckled in return and said, those days were the best.
Indeed they were, said Mr kim admiring his wife.
(That's the reason Jungkook got in her room easily).

Oh my mine, Jeon.It's so mesmerizing.
Y/n said looking at the view in front of her.
I knew that you would like it, said Jungkook admiring the view standing beside her.
The view;

Jaan, Jungkook uttered still looking at the view.
Hmm, replied Y/n and turned towards him.
Let's get old together, smile together, cry together, live together and die together. Jungkook said and turned towards her locking his gaze with her.

Are you sure that you want to stay with me for the rest of your life? Asked Y/n staring in his eyes.

More than ever, replied Jungkook with a soft grin.
Y/n just stared at him with unknown emotions and locked her lips with him.

Jungkook's pov;
As I turned towards her, I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her oblong face, big dark brown almond eyes, medium sized lips, high and straight nose, rose beige skin, her everything was just so captivating.

She was looking straight in my eyes. Her eyes were so deep, deep like a dark ocean shinning in the moonlight.

Today her eyes were so different, it was like they were sad, happy, excited, overwhelmed and longing for something at the same time.

As I was going to ask her she kissed me. I too kissed her with same passion.
Her eyes were closed but I didn't close my eyes cause I wanted to capture this moment in my eyes.
End of Jungkook's pov.

Kook, Why do you call me Jaan? Asked Y/n.
Cause you are my Jaan, replied Jungkook.
Y/n; I mean, what is the meaning of Jaan?
Oh that, it means "life" in Hindi language and you are my life that's why I call you Jaan, said Jungkook and kissed her forehead.
Y/n just smiled at him and put her head on his chest hugging him.
And then, they both admired the night sky sitting side by side with Y/n's head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Next day at the party;
Happy Birthday my darling, Jimin said engulfing her in his arms.
Y/n too hugged him back and smiled at him.
Wish you many many returns of the day Y/nie, said Jhope with a bright smile making Y/n to widen her smile and hug him.
And like that everyone wished her happy birthday.

So, tell me what you want as your birthday present? Asked Jimin.

Will you give it to me? If I tell you what I want?
Ofcourse, we will. Suga said smiling at her.

Y/n; Then, I'll tell you after the party at the rooftop.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows and said, Are you going to ask for our life as a present?
Y/n just chuckled at him and said you'll know later.

May I have a dance with you, my lady. Asked Namjoon forwarding his hand towards her and Y/n gladly accepted it.

Look at his face, Namjoon said pointing at the sulking boy sitting on the couch.

Y/n diverted her gaze towards where Namjoon was pointing and giggled looking at Jungkook's pouty face.

Jungkook glared at her and Y/n just winked at him and blowed a kiss towards him.
Jungkook rolled his eyes, in return making Namjoon and Y/n to laugh at him.

When Y/n was sitting with her friends, Jimin said to her; umm, I forgot your name. So, Can I call you mine?

No, you can call her "SISTER", replied Jungkook making Jimin roll his eyes and everyone to laugh at Jimin.

May I have my daughter for a while. Mr Kim said approaching them.
They all greeted him and said, of course Uncle.
Y/n Stood up and went with him.

Y/n,meet my friend Joseph Fernandez.
Greetings Sir, said Y/n.

Ohh no no don't call me Sir, just call me uncle and Happy Birthday to you.
Thanks Uncle, Y/n replied to him.

By the way where's your son, Joseph? Asked Mr Kim.
He was here a while ago but I don't know where he went, replied Mr Fernandez.

I'm here dad, a voice came from behind Y/n making her to turn around to see who it belongs to.
Y/n meet him, my son. Mr Joseph said.

Hello, I am Chris Fernandez. He said, forwarding his hand towards Y/n for a handshake.
Kim Y/n, she said shaking her hand with him.

Weren't you getting too frank with him? Said Jungkook back hugging her.
Who? Asked Y/n.
That handsome foreigner guy, replied Jungkook.
Y/n just chuckled at him and said; What if, I'm planning to cheat on you with him.
I'll kill him. Jungkook said pinning her to the wall tracing his fingers from her cheek to her jaw line to her neck and then tightened his grip around her neck.

I like this side of yours the most, said Y/n with a smirk on her face.
Jungkook raised his brows and said; is that so? And leaned towards her.

As Jungkook and Y/n were going to kiss each other a hand came between them.

Jungkook; Who the fuck is it.
Uh uh, no cursing my dear son in law. Mrs Kim said with a playful smirk on her face.
Oh I'm sorry, Aunty. I didn't know, it was you.
Mrs Kim chuckled and said, do it later you horny kids.
For now let's go and cut the cake my sweetheart, said Mrs Kim smirking at her daughter.
Y/n just glared at her mother and left with Jungkook holding his hand to cut the cake.

Time skip; after the party, at the rooftop of Y/n's mansion.

So, now tell us. What you want as a present? Said Jin looking at her.
You will not back off after listening to what I want. Will you?
Ofcourse not, just say what you want.
A car, a private jet, a bike, whatever you want just say it. Suga said.

I want your blood, she said looking in his eyes.
Upon listening to her, Jimin started laughing and said; come on bud, Stop joking we are serious right now.

She isn't joking, said Suga staring in her eyes.
What? Have you lost your mind girl? Asked Jin.
I knew that you would back off that's why I asked you, if you could give it to me or not.
I'm ready, said Jungkook from beside her making her to turn towards him.

Don't behave like a lovesick teenager, Jungkook. That's madness. Namjoon said with a little raised voice.
I trust her, said Jungkook looking straight in her eyes.

Then give me your hand, uttered Y/n smiling at him.
And jungkook did as she asked him to do.

Y/n took out a small knife and made a small cut on his palm and did the same with hers.
She joined her hand with his and mixed their blood saying; now our bond is unbreakable.

WTF is this girl? Taehyung said looking at her.
Y/n; It means you are special to Y/n.
Mark and my parents have also done this.

Ok then I'm ready too, said Jhope and Suga both in unison.
And everyone else too agreed.

Y/n did her ritual, one by one with all of them.
You're just like a kid, doing this cringy shit. Taehyung said hissing in pain.

Yeah, you are right. Jin said laughing at her.
Y/n just glared at them.

By the way Mark is out of the country, because of some business work.

The pic, when Y/n was jumping from her window in Jungkook's arms.

___thank you guys for reading it___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 8.2K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
109K 8.5K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
146K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
2.4M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...