Before the worst (Jinkook) (...

By jinnieismymuse

Three young friends go through life and love. One is confused, the other is secretly in love, and the third... More

B
E
F
O
R
E
T
H
E
W
O
R
S
T
Fin.
Epilogue

Main Characters Introduction

333 17 0
By jinnieismymuse

Kim Taehyung is an 18-year-old senior in high school who comes from a family that owns hotels, restaurants, and beach resorts in Busan.

Kim Seokjin is 18 years old and in senior high school. His family owns 50 gasoline stations and convenience stores all over the city of Busan.

Jeon Jungkook is an 18-year-old high school senior. His family owns the largest construction and building company in Busan, as well as Golden Hardware stores nationwide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 38K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
147K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
36.7K 2.3K 31
Jin and Jungkook had to lose someone who meant a lot to them and chose not to start a relationship with anyone else. Until they finally met. Having a...
1.8M 93.5K 91
Taehyung and jungkook are best friends since their birth. Go through their journey of sweet love turning to pure love. A book full of fluff and smut ...