Alpha Female

By FireIsRed

"Why do I have to choose huh? I want you, I want you, I want you and I also want you. I love all of you, don'... More

Authors note
introduction
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
killian
Eris
Eris
killian
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Eris
Kian
Eris (18+ chapter)
kilian
Anderson(Surprise!)
Eris
Eris
picture perfect

Killian

42 0 0
By FireIsRed

Seeing her lying down lifelessly ripes me apart. But she looked beautiful, flawlessly ravishing. With beautiful red hair, she is a fire cracker but also a little fairy you can easily stomp. I like that about her, best of both worlds. Seeing how my mother looks at her gives me life, he doesn't speak but his eyes and actions scream.

The other day at the restaurant he choked her, to him its not wrong. He doesn't like it if I'm being disrespected or ignored, he acts upon I'll treatment against him or me. Being mafia men is something we take pride in, we talk more than we act. With Eris I talk more than I talk In a week collectively. She has that effect. For now she is being protective of herself and we respect that, but we will break her till she is vulnerable to us. Craves our touch, protection, approval and everything.

Seeing her owning her event made us see that she indeed deserves to be beside us. Ruling the Italian-Arabic mafia, our mafia has to approve of her. Our family too, otherwise it will beautiful big problem.

I'm Italian and Kian is Arabic, we found each other through our parents who were mafia leaders. We killed them and took over, joining both Mafia's. It's the biggest thing anyone has ever seen, and it feels good.

Kian and I have shared women all our lives, he loves pets and I love submissives. Finding one that satisfies the both of us in every way had been hard, to a point where we haven't found one. Hoping that Eris is the one for us. With the number of women we've been with, all that number is dead. We don't keep them alive, we kill them. Simple.

After Eris lost consciousness in our warehouse we took her to our house, called a doctor and she worked on her. By now she should've been awake.

Knocking on the door as I enter, I don't approval you just have to know I'm coming In. She's lying on the bed awake.

"Walk in don't be a creep and stare" Still a brat I see. "Even after that episode, you act up like a bitch" I say looking down on her. "I'm not a bitch, I'm the word bitch. The reason why it was created in the beginning. Come correct" her come backs amaze me sometimes. They turn me on.

"You've been out for two hours, your car has been taken to your company. The driver Nick with take you to your house. 19:30 is still on" I said walking out. Knowing she will want to hassle and basssle with me. Which I don't have time to entertain.

Noting in my head that she is afraid of blood, which will be a down fall for her. We get in contact with blood everyday, tough one if you ask me. I hope Kian doesn't do anything about it, he's rough and tough.

Walking down to the basement after texting Nick to take Eris home, just to check on Kian.

Finding him doing what he does best, breaking people

"Anything yet?" He nods. A guy tried to steal our shipment, we got him but he isn't talking.

"Who sent you and I'm asking for the last time" I ask him as calm as I can be. Seeing that his face is rearranged and there's blood gushing out of his body. His clothes are wet with blood.

"I'm not telling you shit" he says spotting blood. "Mmk" I say strolling over a saw, "I guess we'll just have to see, see what I did there?" I said chuckling, Kian took off his eye.

"What the fuck? Crazy lunatics, let me go!!" He starts screaming as I start the saw. "Okay okay, I'll talk" he says as I go closer to him. "You have till I reach you, talk" "Amari sent me." Stupian Spanish fucker. Kian walks closely to him and snaps his neck.

"Damn dude I was about to have fun" I say turning off the saw. He just shrugs and walks off. "19:3o be ready" I shout knowing he heard me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Eris

I have been home for the past 4 hours. I can't belive I embarrassed myself like that and collapsed because of blood. That's one of my fears I never got over, i don't Think I will. It's different with my period because the blood isn't gushing and all over.

I've been all over my wardrobe trying to find and outfit to wear. I'm going because I want to thank them for helping me out. I'm being nice you know.

Seeing that I only have 3 hours to be done, I close my eyes and run my hands on my dresses till I reached one.

Nice and simple, formal too but not too much. No make up just a red lip and some mascara for show. I believe I look perfect with a high ponytail. One more hour left, I pack my mini purse. Knife, cash, phone and lip gloss. Classic girl.

Upon waiting, I get a text that the driver is here. Walk down and lock the house since the boys left.

The drive wasn't too long and I'm back to their house which I now take in and It amazing. Now that I can take time and view it clearly.

Nick opens and closes the door for me as he leads me inside the house, Kian sitting luck a fuck boy in a chair. Sitting in the edge, laid back, legs wide open, hand fill with rings right on his thigh and a glass of whiskey on his hand. Half of both hands covered with tattoos. What a sight.

"You can take pictures of him its okay" Killian says with a smug. "It's okay, how are you?" I ask him politely. I mean they helped me and they didn't have to, or they did because it was their fault I almost died anyway. Being the good person I am I believe it isn't.

"Fine, did you get better Bellissimo?" There goes the name, I nod. "Words" he demands, "I'm fine thank you" he hums the agreement and points the direction. Taking the house, it's much more elegant inside. Beautiful. "Your house is amazing" "I know" he says, corky much? Should've stayed rude.

"This is more of an apology dinner from Kian about the other night, I hope all is forgiven" "what happened the other night?" I ask him taking a sip of water. Honestly I'm way passed that. "Perfect then, there's a menue beside you. Pick your three courses now" is their house a restaurant or something?

Seeing familiar things, i decide on going easy since my bad day. Picking out Mac n cheese, chocolate cake and chocolate milkshake. I'm happy with my choices. I give the butler my choices and go back to my water.

"You know we want you and apologize for the accident earlier as well, our guy got caught up in a bad thing. We'll take care of you, be my submissive and his pet and you'll be treated better than the first lady" he says looking straight at me. They look hot and all, but danger lurks around them. I don't want to get mixed up with things that will ruin me, but they are so sexy. Probably fuck a girl till she sees stars or dead people.

"I don't want you" they look at me like I'm crazy and in danger. Seems like they are not used to being rejected.

"I don't remember me asking you anything, the minute you walk out that door today know that you are ours and we are yours. That's that" he says. "Obviously you're crazier than I thought, I don't want you. You can't force me to be your girl, the fuck" I say rolling my eyes. Coming back to me that the last time I rolled my eyes I got choked. Quickly looking down and grabbing my purse just incase.

Lifting my head to meet Kians eyes that seem like they are on fire with anger. Face redder than the word red.

"Don't you ever roll you eyes at me little girl, understood?" "Yes" I quickly answered. "Good girl" he says and I turn pink. The butler comes with our choices. Seemingly they got steak and many other meaty choices.

Finally eating in silence with my milkshake, eating my food and enjoying it. It's amazing, nice and creamy. The chocolate cake is light and rich, perfection on a plate I tell you.
"The food was amazing thank you for the invite, I should get going" Killian drops his utensils and wipes his mouth. "You're so fucken rude missy, you leave the table when instructed. Understand?" "Understood. Seeing that this is the last time we meet, I should get going there's someone waiting for me at home" they clench their Jaws so badly.

Okay can i take it back now maybe?

"You say what?" He says gritting his teeth. "I- Speak!" Fuck I'm stuttering again. "I wanna go home" "Nah nah nah for that bitch thing you said, whoever is waiting for you will come pick you up. You're spending the night" says gulping down his whiskey and they both leave the table.

I'm alone, should I just leave? No it will anger them more and they will find me and kill. Same as me staying, but they want me right? Fuck what do I do. What would Nicki do? What would Von do? Fuck!

"Come"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
15K 691 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
260K 8.6K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
27.9K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...