SCARY LOVE

By I_Write_Story

Y/n~ I didn't know that a normal shoot is going to take this type turn. ___________ Life is full of surprises... More

CHAPTER 2 : JEALOUS
CHAPTER 3 : YOU ARE SPECIAL

CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGINNING

107 8 2
By I_Write_Story

Y/n~

"I am very tired now I wanna rest my head in bed and sleep". As I viewed my new apartment from front view I am very proud of my self that I have made a very shitty place well enough to live.

__________

Character introduction :

Y/n is 19 year old Youtuber/Influencer and Actor. He is very kind, smart, innocent and basically very lovable personality.

Y/n shifted to a new place alone for 1 week because of some shooting work for a new video. He used to live with his 3 friends which were youtuber to but they were busy in their own work that is why Y/n came alone. It was a shoot from Youtube were many creator were going to feature.

__________

I was just laying on my bed when suddenly my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and saw that my family was calling me.As I picked up the phone

"Hello"

 "Hello Mummy"I said

"Beta pahuch gaya na ache se koi dikkat toh nahi hui??" Mom asked me worriedly.

"Haan mummy aap chinta mat karo mai ache se pahuch gaya hu" I said calming her down and assureing her that, that I am safe.

"Maine bola tha pohochte he call kar dena par nahi mummy ki kon sunta hai" She was scolding me for not calling her [T-T].

"Haan Mummy sorry galti hogayi mujhse maaf kardo" I said. "Agli baar se nahi hogi aisi galti"

 "Thik hai, itni maafi maangne ki jarurat nahi hai maa hu teri chinta toh hoti he haina" She said. "Aur bata tune khana kahya aur tera naya flat kaisa hai??"

My mom has always been very protective towards me and my sibling. More towards me because of my past. She can be the coolest and serious at the same time. She always took my side in front of everyone no matter what. I will always love her and I can even sacrifice my life for her.

 My mom cut the call after talking with me for 45 mins. We talked about my new place, environment and many more things. I thought of calling my friends but I was so tired that I couldn't talk with them now. So I thought calling them tomorrow.

I have heard that Mahesh is also a part of shoot. Finally I am going to meet him for the first time. I was having huge crush on him since I started doing Youtube. He was one of the creator which I was comfortable talking with. He was like my online bestfriend.

I set an alarm for 8:00 AM because my shoot was on 9:00 AM so I will get more than enough time for getting ready and reaching there. "I AM VERY EXCITEDDDDDDD" I shouted as I buried my face in pillow and slept.

__________

Character Introduction :

Mahesh Keshwala AKA Thugesh. He is a Youtuber/Influencer. He is very kind, handsome, charming and many more things.

He lives in Mumbai. He had very dark past and since then he was very tough and started doing bad things and much more. But he left all that when he started doing Youtube.

__________

I woke by my alarm I don't know since when it was buzzing but for sure it was going on from a long time. I was sleepy but still opened my eyes to see what's the time.

My all sleepiness went away as I saw TIME WAS 9:00 AM!!!!. I rushed to bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face because I don't have time to take shower.After that I got ready I used perfume to hide the fact that I haven't taken shower today but I was still looking fresh so that was not the problem. 

I grabbed my wallet and phone and got outside of the house.As I was wearing the shoes and talking with my self "Yaar bhot late ho gaya hai jaldi bhaag Y/n nahi toh daant padne wali hai". I glanced over my phone and my eyes widened as

 I saw 35 missed calls and 50 messages And time was

 9:25 AM

"Ohh.......... F**k no no SH*T" I shouted. Then I locked the apartment and started running towards the shoot location because I have rented apartment close to shoot location so it was not big deal.

__________

9:40 AM

I reached shoot location. Nervously entering the shoot location my mind was full of thoughts. That today I was going to get fired or something.But then suddenly I heard a voice calling my name. I turned around and saw it was Mahesh. I got relaxed as I saw him. Mahesh was shouting at me for being late [T_T]

He started getting closer. He was looking very handsome today.

"Yaar itna koi late karta hai kya" He said angrily. "Bhul toh nahi gaya tha ki aaj shoot hai ??"

 "Sorry yaar .... so sorry mai so gaya tha aur pata he nahi chala ki time hogaya" I said "Sorry yaar merese galti hogayi" as I was asking for forgiveness.

"Mai toh nahi par Director kuch bol sakta hai" He said warning and telling me that director's angry.

"Pata nahi yaar kya bolega woh" I said as we started walking toward set.

I and Mahesh went to the set. And I started to apologize to everyone present on the set as the work was stuck because of me."I AM VERY SORRY GUYS I CAME LATE but we can start now" I said loudly so everyone can hear my apologies.

Director said nothing to me, cause I am one of the most famous Youtuber.

As shoot starts I noticed that Mahesh is looking towards me and as soon as I make eye contact I could not help my self but starts to blush.

Other creators were cold towards me I dont know why ??. I think it's because I wasted their time. Except Triggered Insaan and Fukra Insaan I also used to talk with them. They were like my Youtube close friends but I had met them before. I have met them during multiple events and are bond had grown strong over the time.

__________

Character introduction :

Abhishek and Nischay are brothers.

Triggered Insaan AKA Nischay Malhan. He is a Youtuber {Pretty famous}/Influencer. He is Kind, Cute, Sweet and Very rich.

He is from Delhi. He is one of the richest Youtuber of India. He have very sharp mind as he was best during his academic year.

And 

Fukra Insaan AKA Abhishek Malhan. He is Youtuber/Influencer. He is Kind {Cold Towards some}, Handsome and many more things.

He is also from Delhi. He owns a company. And as his brother, he is also one of the richest Youtuber of India. He is very sharp minded as his brother. He is into some bad stuff which normal world doesn't know about.

__________

Shoot went smoothly for day 1.

 And I got pretty tired and as I was sitting on chair going through my phone. Director came to me and said "You have to shift in with Mahesh at his House" He told me in a serious way.

"WHY? I have rented a flat close to this location alone" I said, as I thought he is telling me only because he doesn't know that I have place for staying.

"Yes that is the problem you are alone so nobody is there for you to remind you time so that's why you have to shift with Mahesh. I have talked with him you can go to your rented apartment pick your stuff and go to Mahesh house" He cleared my doubt and he was not asking me he was telling/ordering me.

"Ok I will shift with Mahesh as you said" I said lowing my head down.

I was standing there listening to him talk cause I came late so I thought it was My fault. But then I suddenly got happy cause I was going to stay with my biggest crush (^-^). 

Then I saw Mahesh as he was watching me from a distance. I don't why he was smiling but I assumed that he is smiling at me because director was scolding me.

My mood was ruined by director so to make my mind Mahesh took Me, Abhishek and Nischay to a nice food place for dinner and hang out.

__________

I was sitting besides Abhishek and Mahesh and Nischay in front of us. We ordered our food. Mahesh and Nischay was talking with each other and I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly I felt hand on my shoulder I flinched lil bit and looked in that direction. I got to know that Abhishek had wrapped his arm around me.

"Arre tu darr kyu gaya?" Abhishek asked me as I flinched.

"Arre kuch nahi bas tune achanak se hath rakh na issliye" I replied with smile.

"Yaar apna khana kab aayega?... yaar mujhe bhook lag rahi hai" He said and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Pata nahi yaar" I replied continue scrolling with no reaction. As he rested his head on my shoulder cause he have done this multiple time as we have met and he have done this so many time that I am used to this.

"Yaha pe time lagta hai thoda" Mahesh replied to Abhishek.

I got off from my phone and placed it on table cause I got bored of it.

"Haan Thugesh channel ki video thodi na hai jo jaldi itni jaldi aajaye gi" I said roasting Mahesh.

"UFF...CHILL Y/n" Both Nischay and Abhishek said laughingly.

"Arre yaar, Tum log samajhte nahi ho consistency is the key" He said taking the the joke on him.

"Joke guys joke mara hai maine please don't get offended" I said to save my self from his counter.

But then our food arrived and we got distracted as we were so much hungry. We finished all of our food and we also got complimentary dessert as they have seen our videos before. Food was so amazing.

"Y/n tujhe pata hai iss khane me aur tere content me kya farak hai??" Mahesh asked me with a smirk.

"Yaar nahi yaar abhi nahi maine to majak kiya tha tune dil pe kyu le liya" I said trying to escape from his roast.

"Toh mai bhi toh majak kar rha hu, kya hai difference woh toh puch" He said trying to convince me.

"Bhai tu usse chod mujhe bata" Nischay said interrupting.

"Usse bolne de" He said, wanting me to ask him.

"Kya difference hai?" I asked him as I prepared my self for anything he said.

"Yahi ki TERE CONTENT SE JYADA EFFORT HAI ISS KHANE ME aur ek aur chiz YE LOG KHANE KO ITNA NAHI PAKATE JITNA TERA CONTENT AUDIENCE KO PAKATA HAI" He replied giving me a tissue savagely.

"OHH BHAIII.........." Both Nischay and Abhishek said laughingly.

"Arre yaar" I took tissue out of his hand act to wipe my fake tears and laughed.

Soon waiter came with bill. And I took it and I was about to place my card on it suddenly Abhishek took it from me giving me an angry look.

"Arre bache ye sab nahi karte ye sab bado ke kaam hote hai" He said in an sweetly sarcastic tone.

As I looked at all of them and they seemed to be agreeing with that statement. "But I can pay" I said trying to take bill from him.

He put his hand on my mouth as he gave his card. They split bill into 3 not considering me.

I removed his hand from my mouth and said "Abe split karna tha toh charo karte na". But instead of replying he just shusshed.

__________

After getting out they decided walk to their hotel as it was only 10 mins away from the place. Mahesh insisted to drop them there but they denied cause it was getting late. And I and Mahesh also have to pick my stuff. So we all four said bye to each other

"Tumlog Pohochne ke baad message kar dena" I said to them and waved again.

They both went to their staying place and you started walking with Mahesh toward his car...........

To Be Continued ~

__________

KHATAM HOGAYA GAYS COMMENT KARKE BATAO KAISA LAGA CHAPTER 1 : THE BEGINNING

VOTE KAR DENA AUR SAVE KARLO TAKI KUCH MISS NA HOJAYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 268 13
It's just a fictional story nothing is based on real. • • • • • • • I hope so you guys like this story
3.4K 127 9
this is a story about a young girl and a well known youtuber thugesh. There's a huge age gap between them. Will they overcome all the odds?? My first...
3.6K 113 16
The story we all want... Kazama and Himawari's love story... After almost 19 years all the members of kasukabe group has grown up and Himawari also H...
2.1K 76 4
so basically it's a threeshot kinda stry... characters y/n -your name or (shanaya) y/m-your mom y/d- your dad Nischay dimple aunty vinay uncle ...