TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

De BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... Mais

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: band together
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding
Brozone: family is for drama
Brozone: the dark truth
Brozone:forgiveness and betrays
Brozone: the real villain
Brozone: saving harmony
Brozone: harmony

Brozone: shattered

692 26 20
De BiancaSantana880

Back with velvet and veneer, things weren't looking so good, it was almost show time and brozone hasn't arrived and with the clock ticking branch was running out of time, a crew member knocked.

"Knock, knock. Almost showtime"

"Ugh. No sign of BroZone?" Velvet was furious.

"No. But I have an idea. We could practice" veneer says.

"I wanna be famous, but I'm not gonna work for it. Ew"

"Come on. We used to make up little dances together all the time, remember? Hip, hip. Twist. Flip"

"Our dances sucked. How many fans do you think we can get making up sucky dances?"

Then she takes the bottle branch was in and shakes it thinking he was awake.

"Hey, hello? Hello in there. Wake up. Wakeywakey.." but something was wrong, he wasn't moving"

"He's dead? Oh, man What have we done? What do we do?" Veneer panicked.

Then Velvet gets an idea, "You remember the goldfish you had as a kid?"

"You mean Sparkles?"

But as they prepare to flushed him, branch was playing dead.

"Mkay. Goodbye, little guy"

"Please, hurry up and flush. Being this close to you next to a toilet ...makes me uncomfortable"

he waited for the perfect moment and he jumps out trying to run away.

"Wow. I thought ghosts just floated away"

"Well, don't just stand there. Go get him!"

"Why does it have to be me?"

"Because Crimp's locked in the closet. Now, go!"

"Help! Help! Help me, please" he tries to get someone's attention, but he didn't hear.

The mount rageon was mopping while listening to music, he slipped and veneer who chased after him slipped too but branch slipped away, he was almost home free...

But suddenly, he gets blocked by a black and white saber tooth tiger who growls at him.

"AH!" Panicked, branch stopped and veneer gets up and grabs him.

"Good kitty" veneer says. "Gotcha"

"Please, Veneer, just let me run past you. You can pretend you never saw me. It It'll be our little secret" branch begged.

"I can't."

"I know. Velvet would kill you. But just because she's your sister doesn't mean you should let her treat you like garbage"

"Doesn't it?"

"No. Sibling or not, you deserve to be treated with kindness and to be around people who would never try to change the you that you are. Trust me...I know, my brothers...my brothers would do anything for me"

Veneer started to think maybe the pop troll was right then Velvet shows up.

"You got him. Hey, I know I probably don't say this enough, but good job. We really make a great team. Don't we, bro? Now, come on. We should also probably hire a new assistant, which feels like a you job"

"Crimp! Hire us a new assistant!"

"I'm on it!"

Branch rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Meanwhile with brozone they practice the perfect family harmony without poppy interfering or getting involved.

[floyd] BroZone.

[vocalizing continues]

♪ There ain't no stoppin' us Stoppin' us ♪

♪ We ain't pressin' rewind ♪

♪ Rewind ♪

♪ Rewind ♪

♪ Rewind ♪

♪ The sky was the limit ♪

♪ Now the stars Where we're livin' ♪

♪ It's the vibe When we're in it ♪

♪ It'll blow your mind ♪

♪ It's so perfect Perfect, perfect ♪

♪ Harmony so cold ♪

♪ Perfect, perfect, perfect ♪

♪ Let it go ♪

But suddenly.... "Stop. Stop. Timeout" John shouts then he seems frustrated.

The others were concerned as John rubs his head, "I'm sorry guys...I just need a minute" he gets to the wheel and tries to think.

"Hey...you ok" Floyd asked.

"No, I can't do t hi s, I won't do this, I won't go back being that bossy pushy brother you all said I once was"

"But if we don't do the perfect family harmony, we can't save branch" Bruce says.

"I know it's the only way but remember what it almost did back then...it almost tore the family apart, but I won't go through that again"

"But what about branch?" Clay asked.

"I love branch more then anything, I do anything for him but I won't do the perfect family harmony, I can't, I-i-I'll find another way to save him, anything but the perfect family harmony" John slams his head against the wheel in frustration.

"I can't lose you guys too"

All his brothers were concerned and they grab his hand.

"It's ok John Dory, you're not going to" Floyd says as they hug. "We'll find another way to save branch"

"Alright guys, let's go save our brother" but as John drives, Rhonda stops.

"Ah!" They all panicked when they stand their ground from falling.

"What was that?" Clay asked.

"Let's go check outside" John says.

But when they head outside they were shocked to see poppy was right in front of Rhonda.

She looked angry as she tapped her foot and crossed her arms.

"Ah, poppy, hey, what up girl" John smiled nervously.

She gets in, furious with them, "you left!"

"I'm sorry but it was the only, we didn't wanted you to get involved" John says.

"Branch is my my boyfriend, and like it or not I'm coming with you to save him, I been by his side and he's been there for me too"

John sighs as the guys realized they can get rid of her, so they let her come.

"Alright but we need to hurry if we're gonna save branch"

"Ok so we do we nee. To start practicing the perfect family harmony" poppy asked.

"We're not gonna do the perfect family harmony" John says.

Which in poppy's surprise she was shocked.

"What? Why? We have to do the perfect family harmony"

"Do poppy we can't?"

"Why? Why can't we?"

"How see many years ago when we tried to perfect the perfect family harmony, it near tore our family apart, we almost walked out on branch but then a troll pod near fell on her, if it weren't for branch, we wouldn't-I didn't what would happened to branch and we owe it all to him, we can't do the perfect family harmony I won't go back to almost tearing down our family, not again"

Feeling empathy for brozone she saw how they were eager to save branch without the perfect family harmony.

"Ok so what's the plan?" Poppy asked.

"We get in, save branch and find a way to break that diamond without the perfect family harmony" John says.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

886 15 5
When an certain traitorous troll steals an magic artifact from Poppy's pod, She and Brozone tried to find him but they realized that he had entered i...
173K 3K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
18.1K 271 28
This is like the extended version of Trolls Band Together, Because there wasn't a wedding scene in the end of the movie. And so I am re changing the...
13.7K 360 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!