The Gamer Uchiha [ Naruto x T...

By Moopo123

your typical Naruto gamer story with a bit of changes. Uchiha OC x Naruto fanfiction Naruto x The Gamer cros... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

146 2 4
By Moopo123

PoV: Chishiki Uchiha.

Kakashi taught me, well more like showed me and told me to copy it with my sharingan, an A-Rank water jutsu [ Water Style: Great Waterfall ].

[ Water Style: Great Waterfall LV 1 ]

A large volume of water is directed high into the air. Once high enough, it cascades down onto the targeted area, resembling a giant waterfall. The force of this waterfall is great enough to hollow out the ground, washing away everything in the area.

Cost: 700 CKR per use. ( 1000 If there is no preexisting water source )

I then took out a scroll to learn a second water jutsu since I already have two fire and two wind.

Would you like to learn the B-Rank jutsu [ Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet ].

[ Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet LV 1 ]

The user molds water into the shape of a dragon, which they then direct at a target. The water crashes upon the target, dealing significant physical damage. 

Cost: 500 ( 800 if there is no preexisting water source )

While it is true that it would be wiser to learn lightning jutsu considering that the opponent is a Kiri nin, I am pretty sure he can easily counter that considering Zabuza's reputation.

Shinobi don't live long by being stupid. Let alone missing nin.

I had one of my clones teach Naruko [ Wind Style: Great Breakthrough ].

Currently I split my clones to work on the water manipulation and two water jutsus I currently have, all while I focus on chakra pullups.

.

3 Days Later.

[ Water Style: Great Waterfall LV 2 ]

A large volume of water is directed high into the air. Once high enough, it cascades down onto the targeted area, resembling a giant waterfall. The force of this waterfall is great enough to hollow out the ground, washing away everything in the area.

Cost: 650 CKR per use. ( 950 If there is no preexisting water source )

[ Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet LV 2 ]

The user molds water into the shape of a dragon.

which they then direct at a target. The water crashes upon the target, dealing significant physical damage.

Cost: 450 ( 750 if there is no preexisting water source )

[ Chakra Pullups LV 5 ]

Attaching your palm to a solid surface, the user performs pull-ups without the use of their grip strength. While similar to the tree walking exercise this differs as it encourages continuous control. Good for encouraging coil growth as well as focusing Chakra into the hands for Jutsu.

50% Chakra Control.

I didn't gain a level up in waterfall walking.

Sakura and Sasuke mastered water walking.

Kakashi is currently training them in taijutsu, he offered for me to join in, but I obviously passed.

.

3 Days Later.

[ Water Style: Great Waterfall LV 3 ]

A large volume of water is directed high into the air. Once high enough, it cascades down onto the targeted area, resembling a giant waterfall. The force of this waterfall is great enough to hollow out the ground, washing away everything in the area.

Cost: 650 CKR per use. ( 950 If there is no preexisting water source )

[ Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet LV 3 ]

The user molds water into the shape of a dragon.

which they then direct at a target. The water crashes upon the target, dealing significant physical damage.

Cost: 450 ( 750 if there is no preexisting water source )

[ Chakra Pullups LV 6 ]

Attaching your palm to a solid surface, the user performs pull-ups without the use of their grip strength. While similar to the tree walking exercise this differs as it encourages continuous control. Good for encouraging coil growth as well as focusing Chakra into the hands for Jutsu.

60% Chakra Control.

[ Waterfall Walking LV 7 ]

7% Chakra Control for Water Jutsu.

We had been taking shifts guarding the bridge, today it was my turn to guard the bridge along with Sasuke and Naruko.

Nothing was out of the ordinary, well at least that is until a mist began filling the area.

"Sasuke, you are the more agile between us, go get Kakashi."

Not wanting to run away but understanding the situation, Sasuke went to move but stopped at the sight for several bandits blocking the path.

"Shit."

"Well, would you look at that." Came the voice of Zabuza from the other side of the bridge. "Three little fish ready to be eaten."

Accompanying Zabuza was another person who had a mask worn by Kiri hunter nin.

Using [ Observe ] I cursed my luck further.

Haku Yuki 

LV 23 - 6%

HP 700/700 , CKR 1200/1200

Stats:

VIT - 30
STR - 23
END - 26
INT - 30
WIS - 25
AGL - 60
LUK - 14

Perks:

[ Yuki ]

50% Ice Jutsu Damage, 25% Chakra Control on Ice Jutsu

[ Primary Wind Affinity LV MAX ]

100% Wind Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Wind Jutsu.

[ Primary Water Affinity LV MAX ]

100% Water Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Water Jutsu.

[ Ice Release LV MAX ]

100% Ice Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Ice Jutsu

Background:

The last surviving member of the Yuki clan that was massacred during the Mizukage's bloodline purges. Very skilled with senbon needles.

[ Water Style: Great Waterfall ] Taking a large amount of water from around me I raise them high in the air before descending them upon the thugs blocking Sasuke's path.

Haku taking opportunity of this, rushed at me and made some hand seals. "[ Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals ]"

I was immediately trapped inside a dome of ice mirrors.

.

"Chishiki!" Shouted Naruko as she ran to her comrade's aid, only to be stopped by Zabuza's blade.

"Get out of my way." Naruko snarled as she pulled out her sword of the thunder god.

"Fancy tool kid, though I wonder if you can use that sword properly." Said Zabuza as he took a stance.

Sasuke in the meantime was fighting off the remaining of the thugs.

.

"Give up."

"No." I used [ Fire Release: Great Flame Flower ] sending multiple fireballs at the ice mirrors.

No scratch.

Sighing, Haku threw a bunch of senbon at me, the senbons simply were deflected by my shield.

I can't hurt them, and they can't hurt me, at this point it is a game of stalling. But what will happen if I don't make it in time for them?

"I can't afford to waste time." I summoned several clones and had each of them take some explosive tags.

"What are you doing?"

"I am bombing you."

"You are inside here with me."

"I have shield."

.

A roaring explosion echoed through the bridge prompting everyone to look at the direction of where the explosion came from.

Steam was erupting from the ice mirrors, said mirrors were cracking but still holding.

"Shit." Said Sasuke as he continued pushing through the thugs.

.

coughing I watched the steam dissipate, Haku still in the mirrors unharmed.

"Round two then?"

"You are persistent." Said Haku as I continued making more shadow clones.

.

'This damn bastard.' Thought Naruko as she continued to block and dodge each strike coming from Zabuza.

The Kiri nin not showing signs of tiredness despite the heavy sword.

He managed to get a hit in opening a wide gash in her left arm.

Snarling in pain she overextended her strike earning a kick to the gut that sent her back tumbling. 

.

PoV: Kakashi Hatake.

After two of Gato's men attacked the house trying to get to his daughter, I immediately knew that something wrong was happening.

Rushing through the forest I heard an explosion near the bridge which prompted me to raise my speed.

I hope the others are doing alright.

.

PoV: Chishiki Uchiha.

"This next explosion will most likely kill you."

"If it means being useful to Zabuza sama then I am ready to die."

"No hard feelings then."

exploding the dome of mirrors Haku was sent flying before falling down, their body hitting the bridge hard.

Getting out of the smoke I saw Zabuza and Naruko, the later had blood all over her.

Zabuza's attention now pointed towards me, I made several black blades hovering over Haku's form.

"Keep fighting and I will be sending them to the afterlife."

"Heh, you think I care?"

"I will not ask again. drop your sword."

Zabuza didn't obey.

Staying true to my threat, I moved my black blades to stab into Haku, but was immediately stopped by my blonde comrade who stood in the way.

"Naruko! What are you doing?"

Naruko looked at me apologetically before turning to Zabuza. "How can you do something like this? Allow your partner to get killed like this?"

"Kid, we are shinobi, tools to be used by others and disposed of when we no longer have any use."

"I refuse this. We shinobi are not just tools, we are people with hopes and dreams, and even if this is how the shinobi world, are then I Naruko Uzumaki, will change it!"

"You." Zabuza began to spoke but stopped at the sight of a ship appearing from the end of the bridge.

"Tsk tsk, can't even defeat three children. So much for the demon of the mist." Came the voice of a familiar man.

Looking at Gato, I immediately put him under a genjutsu in order to hide my face, no need to create further problems.

"What is the meaning of this?" Zabuza snarled at Gato.

"Oh, nothing much, just that I realized paying shinobi costs a lot, and so I will have you killed instead.

Zabuza turned to Naruko. "Looks like we are no longer fighting kid."

Raising his Kubikiribocho, he began cleaving through the thugs.

It was a scene to behold, one that I did not stare at long as I went to Naruko and Sasuke.

"Congratulations on the sharingan" I remarked nonchalantly causing Sasuke to look at the water surface and spotting it.

Turning to Naruko I snarled. "Don't do this again. What would have happened if the attack would have hit you?"

Naruko hung her head low. "Sorry, I just didn't like what happened."

Sighing I gave Naruko a stern look. "There will be talking when we get back home."

"Am I late?" Asked the tardy Jounin.

"Yes, Naruko had to hold her own while Zabuza was toying with her, Sasuke had an army of thugs fighting him and I was fighting this ice release user." I said pointing at the downed Haku.

"Kaka sensei, I think she needs healing."

"Are we really going to spare them?"

"Why wouldn't we?" Questioned Naruko.

"It was stated that Zabuza killed Kumade Toriichi one of our Tokubetsu Jounin."

"Maa, calm down Chishiki, revenge is bad for the soul. Kumade Toriichi died serving the village and his death was honored."

Shrugging I sat down on the bridge. "That Ice user was really powerful, even after all those explosive tags they are still alive."

Soon the fight was over, and Gato's head was rolling on the floor, the land of waves was freed, and the new bridge was named "The Great Naruko Bridge" under the suggestion of a brat living with Tazuna that I didn't bother getting to know.

On our way back I had a thought in mind that I wanted to discuss. "Kakashi-san, blood limit users can use things like Ice release and Scorch release, right?"

"Mhm."

"To do that you need to be able to manipulate and control two elements at the same time right?"

"That's true."

"So theoretically speaking, if I can convert chakra into multiple elements at once, as well as good control over each element..."

"You can use those bloodlimit abilities, but it is impossible to manipulate your chakra into several elements at once without them."

"Hn."

.

As soon as we returned, I had Kakashi explain my sudden disappearance from the village to which the hokage nodded with understanding. After that I immersed myself into my studies to in fuinjutsu and chakra control for a few months.

I had maxed out my [ Leaf Burning ], [ Chakra Pullups ] and [ Waterfall Walking ]

I also learned two other elemental manipulation exercises. [ Earth Sculpturing ] and [ Lightning Sphere ].

[ Earth Sculpturing LV 1 ]

Manipulate the Earth into detailed shapes by molding your chakra into earth release.

1% Chakra Control for Earth Jutsu.

[ Lightning Sphere LV 1 ]

Concentrate your chakra into your dominant hand, forming a vibrant sphere of lightning energy. Gradually release the chakra, projecting it forward in controlled surges. Visualize the lightning surges extending and retracting at your command.

1% Chakra Control for Lightning Jutsu.

I also added Sasuke to Naruko's training with Gai and Yugao after finding out about their heated rivalry in the land of waves.

Sasuke began opening up to me more.

After a long time in my studies, I have finally achieved it.

You have created a new fuinjutsu skill [ Chakra Fusion Seal: Wind ].

[ Chakra Fusion Seal: Wind ]

Automatically converts chakra into Wind chakra and storing it inside the seal. Molding chakra while the seal is open will make the Wind chakra fuse with the chakra being molded.

Cost: Blood.

This seal took so damn long despite my profound understanding in the wind element.

Now this may not sound much like a big deal but, with this I can now pretty much use any blood limit releases that involve wind... Well not really, I can only use Scorch and Ice but as soon as I master Earth and Lightning, I will be able to use Magnet and Swift release.

However now is the issue at hand.

I don't have jutsus for this stuff.

Which is why I am currently asking the Hokage.

"So let me guess, you have made a seal that can convert your chakra into wind and store it.

"Yes."

"You have enough chakra control to use it along with fire or water element."

"Yes."

"You can use Scorch and Ice release, but you don't know any jutsu involving them."

"Y-yes."

The Hokage sighed.

"This seal you made will be put in kinjutsu, you are not allowed to share it with anyone."

"Understood..."

"I guess it can't be helped then, I will try and help you in creating a jutsu with what I know from my past experience with a scorch user."

"Thank you Hokage sama."

1 Month Later.

So apparently you need to balance the proportions of wind and fire elements to create the scorch release.

That was something me and the Hokage discovered while testing out.

You don't just half Wind and half Fire.

After overcoming that hurdle. Came another.

New skill has been created. [ Scorched Meditation ].

The Hoka- No, The Professor, found a way to increase my control over this release through speculations alone.

Quite impressive really, anyways.

[ Scorched Meditation LV 1 ]

Sit into a meditative stance and manipulate your chakra into scorch release imagining a flame flickering within your chakra core. Gradually intensify the imaginary flame, visualizing it transforming into a controlled blaze without spreading beyond your chakra boundaries.

5% Chakra Control on Scorch Release.

2% Chakra Control on Fire Release.

2% Chakra Control on Wind Release.

Needless to say, I had to drink gallons of water each hour to keep myself from dehydration.

This sucked.

.

2 Month Later.

[ Scorched Meditation LV MAX ]

Sit into a meditative stance and manipulate your chakra into scorch release imagining a flame flickering within your chakra core. Gradually intensify the imaginary flame, visualizing it transforming into a controlled blaze without spreading beyond your chakra boundaries.

50% Chakra Control on Scorch Release.

25% Chakra Control on Fire Release.

25% Chakra Control on Wind Release.

I achieved it.

It took all my clones and myself to achieve it, but I did.

The Hokage hearing my success came back to help me with the jutsu creation.

.

1 Month Later.

The Hokage had to dib midway through the month in preparations of the chunin exams.

However, he has been a great help and I managed to create my third ninjutsu so far.

Through repeated actions you have created a new jutsu.

The A-Rank ninjutsu [ Scorch Release: Inferno Blaster ] was created.

[ Scorch Release: Inferno Blast LV 1 ]

The user, after completing the necessary hand seals, channels an immense amount of Scorch Release chakra into their palm or a focal point, condensing it into a high-intensity beam. Upon release, the Inferno Blast surges forward with devastating force, incinerating anything in its path.

Cost: 1500 CKR per use.

Standing in a baren land I looked at the Hokage who gestured for me to do it.

Taking a deep breath I molded my chakra into becoming fire, after wind chakra from my seal fused into it, I made the hand seals.

"[ Scorch Release: Inferno Blaster]" Thrusting my palm forward a beam surged from it turning everything in it's path into ashes before stopping.

...

"That's powerful."

"I think only a Jounin would be able to escape such an attack."

"Indeed."

The Hokage patted my back.

...

"Naruko and Sasuke will be entering the chunin exams."

"You think they are not ready?" questioned the Hokage.

"I do believe they are both ready but, Sakura on the other hand..."

"She is improving, she learned some Iryojutsu from your suggestions."

"She still needs more training."

"Have some faith in your comrades my child."

...

"I will have faith in them."

"Good."

...

"Will you help me with Ice release after the exams?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

.

5 Days Later.

The chunin exams had begun 3 days ago, I had made sure that Naruko and Sasuke were prepared and well equipped, I did not give Naruko my summoning scroll since outside help is considered cheating.

I was currently in my library sipping tea while reading some books when suddenly I appeared in a different room in front of Kakashi who was holding a summoning scroll I gave him.

"...What did you summon me for?"

"Sorry for the sudden summon but I need you to help me with something regarding Sasuke." Kakashi pointed at the raven hair.

Taking a closer look, I noticed a seal on his neck.

"That's..." I used Observe.

[ Cursed Seal of Heaven Stage 1 ]

When the seal is active, increase the chakra and physical abilities of the user. However, continuous use of the seal corrodes one's mind.

This seal continues a fragment of Orochimaru's mind.

"How foul." I took out a kunai and made a small cut on my finger before I started drawing on Sasuke.

"Listen Sasuke, what I am about to use is a seal that will suppress the cursed mark you have on your neck. Don't, under any circumstances, try and use the seal on your neck, it will render the seal I am putting on you useless and the cursed seal will corrode your mind allowing for Orochimaru's fragment to take control over your consciousness."

Sasuke didn't look happy by what he heard but nodded.

"Once I develop a seal that can eradicate this cursed mark you should be good." I finished drawing and started weaving through hand seals.

"[ Evil Sealing Method ]" The symbols which I drew started to converge towards the curse seal surrounding it.

"How did this happen in the first place?"

"Orochimaru infiltrated the seconds stage of the exam and attacked my team."

"And how are they now?"

"They are good and are currently in the preliminary."

"Take me to them, I want to see how they will do in a battle."

.

When I arrived, I saw that Sakura and... Ino Yamanaka? were down in the center preparing to fight.

"Chishiki!" Turning to the voice I saw Naruko run towards me.

"Oh, hey Naruko."

"What are you doing here?"

"Your second Sensei called me here."

"Seconds Sensei..." Kakashi wept.

"Chishiki! Long time no see." Turning around I my fellow classmates. "How have you been?" Asked Choji.

"Fine actually."

"Just you wait, I will become a chunin too and then you will not be able to surpass me any longer." Shouted Kiba, his dog barked in affirmation.

"By the time you hit chunin, Naruko will be hokage." I spoke mockingly.

"Yo-" Kiba was interrupted by the proctor calling the match.

"Ino Yamanaka is unconscious, Sakura Haruno wins."

"Nice job Sakura!" Shouted Naruko.

"She did well." Spoke Kakashi.

"Of course she did, if she hadn't won, I would have been very shocked."

"Aren't you exaggerating?" Spoke Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru-san, while Sakura is a civilian, she is very talented when it comes to genjutsu and iryojutsu, Yamanaka clan members play more of a support role, they are not meant to be put in one-on-one fights."

"Next Match, Tenten vs Temari."

I turned to Tenten who was being wished luck by her weirdo sensei and his mini clone. "Good luck."

"Thanks Sensei." Tenten went down.

"Why did she call you sensei?" Questioned Kiba.

"I train her in fuinjutsu, so does Naruko."

Kiba smirked. "Are you only after training chicks?"

I gave a shrug. "I train whoever is willing to learn."

"Yosh, you are Chishiki-kun that Tenten speaks about? Let us fight!" Spoke the mini clone of Gai Maito.

[ Observe ].

Rock Lee ( Konoha Genin )

LV 19 - 89%

HP 3000/3000 - CKR 200/200

Stats:

VIT - 55
STR - 68
END - 89
INT - 10
WIS - 8
AGL - 81
LUK - 21

Perks:

[ Heavy Weights ]

50% Movement Speed reduction.

4x Stamina consumption.

[ Genius of Hard Work ]

+3 VIT, +3 STR, +3 END, +3 AGL each level up.

"No." Was my immediate answer.

Lee face faulted. "W-why?"

"Two reasons. One, if it is a taijutsu only battle then I will lose since taijutsu is the field I am worst at. Two, you are about to fight."

"I see." Lee gave me a bow. "I hope that in the future you would allow us to spare together, I don't mind if you use ninjutsu."

"Sure, I am curious to see how powerful you are." I returned the bow with a nod.

Continuing to watch the match, I saw Tenten struggling against Temari's wind attacks. Apparently Naruko isn't the only blonde with wind affinity. It was obvious that her opponent was the worst matchup possible for her.

After a few minutes Tenten was knocked out, Temari took it far by making her fall on her fan.

"Next Match, Shikamaru Nara vs Kin Tsuchi."

"Troublesome." Shikamaru went down to face Kin Tsuchi, meanwhile I sent a shadow clone to check on Tenten.

The fight wasn't long but was very good, I liked Shikamaru's strategy and the use of his clan's jutsu, if I were to have a say on who would be promoted to chunin I would give him my vote.

"Next Match, Naruko Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka."

"If you lose, I will make you read half the books in my library."

Naruko paled.

I ignored her as I continued to [ Observe ] the people around me.

My eyes widened as it landed on a red-haired genin named Gaara.

Gaara ( Suna Genin )

LV 25 - 60%

Stats:

HP 600/600 , CKR 5800/5800

VIT - 20
STR - 18
END - 18
INT - 25
WIS - 23
AGL - 16
LUK - 6

Perks:

[ Jinchuuriki of the Ichibi no Shukaku ]

The power of the human sacrifice, a Jinchuuriki is a person that has a bijuu sealed inside of them, the holder of this perk has the nine-tailed fox inside of them.

High increase in Chakra per level gained.

+2 VIT per level gained.

[ Primary Wind Affinity LV 5 ]

50% Wind Jutsu Damage, 25% Chakra Control on Wind Jutsu.

[ Primary Earth Affinity LV 5 ]

50% Earth Jutsu Damage, 25% Chakra Control on Earth Jutsu.

[ Magnet Release LV 1 ]

10% Magnet Jutsu Damage, 5% Chakra Control on Magnet Jutsu.

Background:

Ostracized and feared since birth, Gaara grew up hating the world and looking out only for himself, giving his life meaning by killing anyone he came across.

Staring hard at the message in front of me I began to wonder if Naruko would have had the same background as him. Shaking my head from the thought I watched as Naruko beats Kiba down with taijutsu alone.

"Next Match, Hinata Hyuga vs Neji Hyuga."

Oh? Hyuga huh? This will be interesting to watch.

What followed next was quite disappointing.

The branch member won against the clan heiress.

easily at that. Naruko was pissed off because the branch member was a jerk.

"Next Match, Gaara VS Rock Lee."

"Gai-san, quick question, does he know any fuinjutsu?"

"No, Lee only focuses on taijutsu."

"Then prepare to save him, the Suna nin is a Jinchuuriki." Gai's eyes widened.

Naruko flinched at what I said and looked down at the arena.

Lee tries to kick through a shield of sand Gaara made to no avail. Just when he began to realize how futile his attempts were, he jumped on top of a statue in the back of the arena and took off his weights.

"Oh, come on, how come some weights be able to do any differe-" Temari began to spoke but was silenced immediately when Lee dropped the weights on the ground creating two craters.

'What a monster.' I thought as I stared in awe at the display of taijutsu showed by Lee, I had to keep my sharingan active to follow his movement.

He was able to break through Gaara's defense.

Lee then took hold of Gaara he jumped into the air and spun around before landing him on his head.

Gaara had cushioned his fall with his sand but still took some damage, if the sand falling from his face is any indication.

Lee was left tired from the move he did earlier and Gaara looked manic.

"Gai-san, I suggest you stop your student; this guy is on the verge of insanity."

I don't know if Gai heard me and choose to ignore or didn't hear, but what happened next prompted him to move.

Gaara's sand took a hold of Lee and crushed his left arm and leg. Gai was able to save him in time before he was completely crushed.

Afterwards, the one-tail Jinchuuriki was preparing to continue his attack and I was on the edge of going down there and placing chakra suppressant seals on him, but he managed to hold his bloodlust and leave.

Sighing I looked at Choji. "I believe you and that Oto nin are next."

Choji nodded and went down to meet with a shinobi from Otogakure named Dosu.

The battle went on and Choji lost, I was watching Gaara all the time not refusing to move my gaze away.

Soon Hayate-san, one of the Tokubetsu Jounin I did missions with, came with some slips of paper handing each genin that won a slip.

After each participant spoke the numbers, they had on their own slips Hayate announced the order of the fights.

1st Match: Naruko Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga

2nd Match: Uchiha Sasuke vs Gaara

3rd Match: Kankuro vs Shino Aburame

4th Match: Dosu Kinuta vs Shikamaru Nara

5th Match: Winner of 4th Match vs Temari

6th Match: Winner of 1st Match vs Winner of 2nd Match

7th Match: Winner of 3rd Match vs Winner of 5th Match

8th Match: Winner of the 6th Match vs Winner of the 7th Match

I went down to meet Naruko. "I will be training you in how to seal a Jinchuuriki's power as well as some Wind ninjutsu."

"Maa, aren't you stealing my student Chishiki?"

"Go play with the other Uchiha." I shooed Kakashi away.

.

1 Day Later.

"C-chishiki, I can't continue any more" Said Naruko between the coughs.

"You are already low on chakra?"

"I had 50 clones training."

"Hm, Naruko, have you tried meditation before?"

"Eh? That boring stuff for old men?"

A tick mark formed on my head. "Maybe I should go teach Sasuke instead."

"No! Wait!" Naruko took a tight hold on me. "Don't go to the emo and leave me."

Sighing I began explaining. "Chakra is a combination of both physical and spiritual energy. Meditation helps build up spiritual energy and therefore, chakra capacity and increases the speed at which you regain chakra."

"Uh..." 

"Just meditate to replenish chakra and hurry. A month is not as long as you think it is."

"I see you know your stuff kid."

Jerking my head to the sound I saw a tall man who wore a headband with the kanji for oil on it. he had spiky long white hair that extended down to his waist.

Using [ Observe ] on him his stats showed.

Jiraiya ( Konoha Jounin - Legendary Sannin )

LV 53 - 78%

HP 5600/5600 - CKR 2300/2300

Stats:

VIT - 105
STR - 102
END - 91
INT - 46
WIS - 42
AGL - 102
LUK - 69

Perks:

[ Primary Fire Affinity LV MAX ]

100% Fire Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Fire Jutsu.

[ Yang Release LV MAX ]

100% Yang Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Yang Jutsu.

[ Yin Release LV MAX ]

100% Yin Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Yin Jutsu.

Background:

One of the three Legendary Sannin of Konoha and a writer of the popular series Icha Icha, likes to spy on women bathhouses. 

"Who are you?" Asked Naruko.

"I am glad you asked." Smirked Jiraya as he struck a dramatic pose. "I'm Jiraiya, the Toad Sage! I'm a hermit, a writer, and a ninja with a penchant for adventure. My hobbies include researching forbidden jutsu, and occasionally saving the world. Oh, I've got some serious ninja skills!"

"He is also a writer of the steamy novel your scarecrow sensei reads, Icha Icha."

Naruko snarled. "Pervert."

"Kid I am not a pervert." Jiraiya defended. "I am a super pervert."

"That doesn't help your reputation." I remarked. "Also, when is the next edition of your fuinjutsu book? Me and Naruko had finished the master level."

"Oh please, as if little gakis can finish the Intermediate level."

My response was pulling out [ Chakra Fusion Seal: Wind ] out of one of my storage scrolls and throwing it at him. "Examine this."

Jiraiya looked at it with a bored look. One that immediately shifted to interest then to shock.

I went throw a few hand seals and fired my jutsu [ Scorch Release: Inferno Blast ] taking down everything in the direction of the jutsu.

"Scorch Release, I use fire chakra and have the seal fuse wind in it."

Jiraiya whistled. "Damn Gaki, you are good."

"What did you come here for?"

"I came to train her." Jiraiya pointed at Naruko.

"No." Said Naruko.

"Wha- Hey brat, I am a Legendary Sannin, people would like my shoe just for me to teach them."

"Don't care, Chishiki is teaching me."

"B-but."

Hmm, does he want to teach her how to use her Jinchuuriki power?

"Naruko, while Jiraiya here is a pervert, he is a skilled shinobi and will probably teach you something useful." I turned to Jiraiya. "She needs to learn a way to seal the Suna Jinchuuriki's power so give her to me after you are finished."

"What will you do while I train?" Asked Naruko.

"I will be taking the Jounin exam." I said with a smirk.

"Isn't it a bit too soon gaki? You are what? 13?"

"12 and a half, now take care." I body flickered away.

.

'Fuck my life.' I thought for the 10th time this day as I was subjected to torturous methods courtesy of the commanding officer of T&I Ibiki Morino.

I was currently tied up with chakra suppressant tags all over my body.

"Tell us the code." snarled the man.

"The code is fiery leaf." I lied.

"You think I can't tell if someone is a liar kid?" Ibiki rattled my jaw with his fist. Seriously what do they feed him? Iron? "What is the code?"

"It's fiery leaf." I repeated my previous answer.

Ibiki stood up and went to a table, he took out a branding iron.

That's gonna leave a mark.

.

20 Day Later.

After 15 days of so many genjutsu and torture they determined that I was capable of keeping secret with me.

The part that came after that was a test of power to which I was put in front of five Anbu to see how I will be able to fend against them. I had shown a display of my prowess in Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu as well as battle tactics.

I was then assigned an A-Rank mission with 2 other Chunin Daikoku Funeno and Saisu Kamano to assess my skills in leadership.

A/N: The two of them are in the Wiki if you want to know how they look, I am bad at describing.

I was told to immediately leave for the mission leaving no room for me to prepare.

It would have been fine if not for the fact that they took my storage scrolls and my cloth with had fuinjutsu on them leaving me with just a normal chunin flak jacket and 4 kunai.

 Sighing I walked through the forest with two chunin giving me a doubtful look. "Are you really going to lead us? A 12 years old?"

"Yes, and if you think that I am not worth following I would like to remind you that the Hokage choose me to lead, and for a reason."

Daikoku seemed content with the answer, but Saisu had another say in the matter.

"I don't believe you are capable of leading us."

I just faced Saisu and spoke. "If you have got a problem then feel free to leave the mission and go inform the Hokage of your displeasure."

Saisu didn't speak this time, but he looked angered.

"Our mission is to defeat a group of 3 Konoha missing nin, 2 Chunin and a Jounin that fled to a tourist area near the land of lightning, we will take a night's rest when we near the position."

.

When we had arrived at the area, I transformed into a plain civilian prompting the other two next to me to transform as well.

"Keep an eye out for the targets. If one of you finds them, return and report. And remember, the target may be under a transformation jutsu, like us."

We scattered and began investigation.

Soon enough we gathered again to relay what we found.

"I didn't find anything." Spoke an irritated Saisu.

"I found information about 3 individuals taking residence in an inn." Spoke Daikoku.

 "Did the three match the photos we have of them?"

"Unfortunately, no. And I can't know if they are using transformation either."

"Saisu, you said you were a sensor, right?"

"Yes."

"Try and sense if they are using chakra."

Nodding, the three of us began moving. Soon we arrived at the inn that Daikoku spoke about and Saisu began sensing.

"There is chakra being used inside, coming from the 7th room."

"I see, let's take caution and wait for the night to come."

.

It was the dead of night when we decided to make our move.

I had planted a few sound suppression tags to prevent anyone from hearing anything.

Entering the inn, I made my way to the room at which the missing nin were sleeping in.

When I opened the door, I was surprised when I saw a kunai flying towards my head.

.

Outside.

They got my clone, not that I would expect any less from a Jounin.

"Orders?" Daikoku spoke nervously.

I summoned 4 shadow clones. "You two take on the chunin, I will stall the Jounin and you are able to back me up.

"Sounds like a plan." Saisu smirked as he pulled out his kusarigama.

The three missing nin hope onto the roofs.

"Rakoru Hagaki." I spoke to the jounin.

"Heh, Konoha now sends brats to deal with me?"

Body flickering in front of him and swung my kunai.

He dodged to the side while weaving hand seals. "[ Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow. ]" he thrust his palm forwards and a lightning bolt shot from it towards me.

I body flickered away and sent a wave of black blades at him to which he deflected with his kunai.

While we both battled out my clones were helping the two chunin deal with their enemies.

Soon, Rakoru took a more offensive approach as he started to relentlessly fire lightning jutsu at me causing me to stay on the defensive.

the battle stayed like this for 5 minutes eventually Rakoru decided to fire a water jutsu at me.

[ Water Release: Rising Tide ] A large wave of water was shot from his mouth towards me to which I retaliated with [ Fire Release: Great Fireball ].

The two jutsu clashed and obviously, Rakoru's jutsu prevailed, however the area was filled with smoke as a result, one that I desired.

Summoning a shadow clone I had it play distraction onto Rakoru while I used [ Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ] I dove into the ground and moved through the ground towards Rakoru, unaware of my presence under him, I took a tight grip onto his legs and pulled him down, instead of coming out of the ground I kept a tight hold onto him while manifesting black blades to finish the job.

Struggling, Rakoru could not get out of my grip and was killed as a result.

Not wanting to waste time, I had gotten out of the ground to help Daikoku and Saisu but was surprised when I saw them done with their targets.

My clones dispelled giving me memories of their fight.

Saisu's opponent was a taijutsu specialist, a poor match against a weapon user.

Daikoku on the other hand had a more resourceful opponent that was quickly overwhelmed when Saisu and my four clones went in to help him.

"Mission accomplished." Spoke Saisu with a grin.

"Now let's seal the bodies and return home." I opened a storage scroll.

.

three days after my return, the shinobi council had analyzed the mission report. Council said I could have done everything better, however they found it good enough to earn me my promotion to a Jounin and so I became one.

New title [ Konoha Jounin ] obtained.

[ Konoha Jounin ]

50% EXP increase.

Going home I was greeted with a party for my promotion.

I expected Naruko but I did not expect all my classmates to be there.

"Bastard, you had to become Jounin before we become chunin didn't you?" Spoke Kiba with mock anger.

"Congratulations Chishiki." Spoke the ever-caring Choji.

"Thank you for coming everyone."

"Say Chishiki, what the hell is with all those books." Shikamaru spoke from the library.

"And here people say I am a book worm." Sakura muttered lowly but clearly.

"Are you guys here to celebrate my promotion or make fun of my reading hobby?"

"So, what does it feel like to become a Jounin?" Asked Ino.

"Exciting the number of books and jutsu in the Jounin section of the library is something to drool at."

Everyone sweat dropped at what I said.

"By the way, can you three really afford to party instead of train?" I directed my voice towards Naruko, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Shino.

"Yes. Why? Because the chunin exam finales are only two days away. We are currently taking a rest before it." Said Shino.

"I see, good luck guys."

The rest of the day, I shared with them what the Jounin exam was like, enjoying the horrified look on their faces, especially during the torture part. Soon, night came, and everyone had to leave. Naruko just stayed and slept in my house, considering it superior to her sorry excuse for an apartment.

I wonder when the academy ends this year, will I be assigned a genin team?

.

End.

.

A/N: Bad Pacing? Poor description? I know. I will try to improve but for now this is all I can do.

Do you guys want team Konohamaru be under Chishiki? Let me know. 

.

Chishiki Uchiha ( Konoha Jounin - Dark Specter )

LV 22 - 46%

HP 600/600 , CKR 6800/6800 ( +4500 )

Stats:

VIT - 20
STR - 19
END - 18
INT - 76
WIS - 72
AGL - 53
LUK - ??

Perks:

[ Uchiha ]

Passive Stats:

+2 AGL, +1 STR each level gained.

50% Fire Jutsu Damage, 50% EXP gained to Fire Jutsu.

[ Movement Restriction Seal ]

50% Movement Speed reduction.

[ Weights ]

25% Movement Speed reduction.

2x Stamina consumption.

[ Sharingan Stage 3 ] Three-Tomoe Sharingan.

Passive Stats:

+1 INT, +1 WIS.

Activation Stats:

50% Increase in Perception, 30% Increase in Genjutsu Resistance.

[ Sharingan Stage 4 ] Mangekyo Sharingan.

Passive Stats:

+2 INT, +2 WIS, - 1 STR

Activation Stats:

Allows the usage of [ Kotoamatsukami ].

Allows the Usage of [ Susanoo ].

[ Primary Fire Affinity LV MAX ]

Passive Stats:

100% Fire Jutsu Damage, 50% Chakra Control on Fire Jutsu.

[ Secondary Wind Affinity LV MAX ]

Passive Stats:

100% Wind Jutsu Damage, 5% Chakra Control on Wind Jutsu.

[ Shurikenjutsu LV MAX ]

Passive Stats:

100% Shuriken Throwing Accuracy, 50% Shuriken Speed.

100% Kunai Throwing Accuracy, 50% Kunai Speed.

[ Yin Release LV MAX ]

Passive Stats:

100% Yin Jutsu Damage, 100% Chakra Control on Yin Jutsu.

[ Gamer's Body ]

Passive Stats:

Grants a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game.

After sleeping in a bed, it restores HP, MP and cures all status effects.

[ Gamer's Mind ]

Passive Stats:

Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through.

Allows peaceful state of mind.

Immunity to mental disorder.

[ Bookworm ]

Passive Stats:

Increased understanding and comprehension of what you read.

Learning a skill from a book or scroll will not destroy it.

Skills [+]

[ Reading LV 85 ]

385% Faster Reading, 190% comprehension and understanding.

[ Observe LV MAX ]

Tells the target's max HP and max MP as well as the remaining HP, MP, title and LV.

Shows additional information like attributes, status, background.

[ Copybook ]

Allows the user to copy any book or scroll held in their hand at the cost of their own CKR.

Cost: ?? CKR ( Varies depending on the size of the book/scroll )

Jutsus [+]

Dojutsu [+]

[ Sharingan ]

Uchiha clan dojutsu that allows the user to copy techniques and see things in slow motion.

Cost: 50 CKR/min.

[ Ocular Genjutsu LV MAX ]

Place the target under a genjutsu if they make eye contact with you.

Cost: 50 CKR per use, 30 CKR/min.

[ Susanoo LV 2 ]

A mangekyo ability at which summons a large humanoid construct of the person's chakra.

Cost: 2% Sight/min ( Right eye only ), 0.2 STR/min, 1900 CKR/min.

[ Kotoamatsukami ]

A mangekyo ability that allows the user to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will.

Costs: 10% Sight per use ( Right eye only ), 300 CKR per use.

Cooldown: 10 Years.

Ninjutsu [+]

[ Yin Release: Spirit Chains LV Max ]

Manifest dark spiked chains from the spiritual energy that you channel inside your body to bind or attack a target with, you can bend these chains' movements at will.

Projecting chakra from the chains onto the target disrupts their chakra flow making them unable to circulate chakra.

Cost: 300 CKR/min. ( For each chain )

Length: 150m.

Higher levels increase length and toughness.

[ Yin Release: Black Blade Technique LV MAX ]

Manipulate the spiritual energy that you project outside of your body to manifest into sharp kunai blades that moves freely in the air like a spirit.

Cost: 100 CKR. ( For each kunai )

Manifestation Distance: 200m from user

Time: 1 minute.

Higher levels increase the manifestation distance as well as speed at which the kunai(s) flies.

[ Fire Release: Great Fireball LV MAX ]

Gather air and chakra in your lung before spewing it out as either a large fireball or a flamethrower.

Cost: 450 CKR per use.

[ Fire Release: Great Flame Flower LV MAX ]

Kneading chakra and then converting it to fire, the user creates a multitude of fireballs at the same time which then rain down on the target causing severe, widespread damage around the field.

CKR 100 per fireball.

[ Wind Release: Gale Palm LV MAX ]

A technique where the user clasps their hands together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale, which has enough force to knock over a person.

Cost: 200 CKR per use.

[ Wind Release: Great Breakthrough LV MAX ]

The user breaths wind chakra from their mouth, blowing away whatever is in front of them.

Cost: 300 CKR per use.

[ Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique LV MAX ]

Go underground and lurk towards a target, grabbing said target and dragging them into the earth, leaving only their head above the surface.

Cost: 30 CKR per use, 100 CKR/min while still underground.

[ Body Flicker Technique LV MAX ]

Allows the user to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.

Cost: 30 CKR per use.

Does not leave smoke behind.

[ Bunshin LV MAX ]

Create an illusionary clone of the user.

Cost: 5 CKR per clone.

[ Kage Bunshin LV MAX ]

Creates a Solid clone that can perform jutsus and transfer back memories to the original user.

Cost: Half the user's chakra, if the chakra is lower than 100 the clone won't appear, and chakra exhaustion status effect will be applied to the user.

Memory backlash reduced to half.

[ Substitution LV MAX ]

Substitute yourself with an object.

Cost: 30 CKR per use.

Higher level makes it quicker and easier to substitute with different objects of different sizes.

[ Transformation LV MAX ]

Transform into a different person or object thought the physical aspects remain the same, if the user is a shadow clone it becomes solid.

Cost: 30 CKR/min

[ Rope Escape Technique ]

Allows the user to escape from binds be it a normal wire or chains.

Cost: 10 CKR per use.

[ Cloak of Invisibility Technique ]

The user covers themselves with a cloak that has a color and pattern matching the nearby surroundings, concealing their presence by seamlessly blending in.

Cost: 30 CKR/min.

[ Scorch Release: Inferno Blast LV 1 ]

The user, after completing the necessary hand seals, channels an immense amount of Scorch Release chakra into their palm or a focal point, condensing it into a high-intensity beam. Upon release, the Inferno Blast surges forward with devastating force, incinerating anything in its path.

Cost: 1500 CKR per use.

Genjutsu [+]

[ Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique LV MAX ]

Subject a target to visions of their greatest fear, regardless of whether or not they're aware that they're afraid of it.

Cost: 50 CKR per use, 10 CKR/min for each target under it.

Higher level makes it harder to dispel.

Fuinjutsu [+]

[ Calligraphy LV MAX ]

Requirement for the performing of sealing arts.

[ Fuinjutsu Master LV 3 ]

Your capabilities and understanding of the fuinjutsu arts.

[ Basic Storage Scroll ]

Make a scroll that is able to hold in a few light objects.

Cost: Ink, 1x [ Small Fuinjutsu Scroll ].

[ Basic Explosive Tag ]

Make a small explosive tag that can damage those close to it.

Cost: Ink, 1x [ Fuinjutsu Paper ].

[ Pyramid Barrier ]

Make a barrier from four sides to protect anything inside it.

HP: 100

Cost: Ink, 4x [ Fuinjutsu Paper ].

[ Barrier Releasing Technique LV MAX ]

The user places four tags marked "Release" in a diamond formation on a barrier.

After performing the hand seals, the technique will break the barrier.

Cost: 4x [ "Release" Fuinjutsu Paper ].

Note: This technique is able to break C-rank Barriers, higher levels allow for higher ranked barriers to be broken.

[ Evil Sealing Method LV MAX ]

This technique suppresses the power of Juinjutsu. ( Cursed Seals )

Cost: 500 CKR per use, User's Blood.

Note: This technique can only suppress D-rank Juinjutsu, higher levels allow for higher Juinjutsu to be suppressed.

[ Fire Sealing Scroll ]

Make a scroll that is used to absorb any fire release nearby and seal it.

Requirement: Ink, 1x [ Small Fuinjutsu Scroll ].

[ Weight Seal ]

Draw a seal on a fuinjutsu paper and place it over any object and pump chakra into the seal to increase it's weight.

The weight depends on how much chakra you pump or withdraw.

Cost: Ink, 1x [ Fuinjutsu Paper ].

[ Movement Restriction Seal ]

Draw a seal on yourself or on someone else's body to restrict movement making it harder to move.

The amount of restriction depends on the chakra pumped or withdrawn from the seal.

Cost: Ink.

[ Bind Seal LV MAX ]

Draw a seal on a fuinjutsu paper that when placed on someone with chakra, gathers their own chakra and uses it to create strings that bind them, making them unable to move.

The higher levels the technique obtains the harder it is for others to break free.

Cost: Ink, 1x [ Fuinjutsu Paper ].

[ Chakra Draining Seal LV MAX ]

Draw a seal on a fuinjutsu paper that drains the chakra of anyone the seal is placed on.

Cost: Ink, 1x [ Fuinjutsu Paper ].

[ Seal of Warding ]

Write an ink seal on a body or an object, acts as a self-operating seal that activates at the change of chakra in the atmosphere due to either killing intent or simply from a jutsu activation nearby.

When activated, consumes chakra from the body and uses it to project a shield that blocks projectiles and nullifies ninjutsu.

Pump chakra manually into the seal to activate/deactivate it's self-operation.

While the seal is active you can't attack.

Cost: Ink, 200 CKR/min.

[ Chakra Fusion Seal: Wind ]

Automatically converts chakra into Wind chakra and storing it inside the seal. Molding chakra while the seal is open will make the Wind chakra fuse with the chakra being molded.

Cost: Blood.

Taijutsu [+]

[ Uchiha Interceptor Fist LV MAX ]

A fighting style that revolves around the perception of the opponent's movements and reacting accordingly.

[ Academy Style LV 6 ]

Standard and basic fighting style that opens room for different and advanced fighting styles upon learning.

Shurikenjutsu [+]

[ Manipulated Shuriken Technique LV 1 ]

Attach a translucent ninja wire to your shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it.

Requirement: Ninja Wire.

[ Wind Blade LV MAX ]

Coat your weapons with wind chakra making them longer and sharper.

Cost: 400 CKR/min.

Higher level increases sharpness and length as well as decreases chakra used.

Chakra Exercises and Enhancements [+]

[ Enlightenment LV 14 ]

+3000 CKR.

+100 CKR per level. ( 1500 )

5x CKR regen while in use.

[ Leaf Sticking LV MAX ]

15% Chakra Control.

[ Tree Walking LV MAX ]

20% Chakra Control.

[ Water Walking LV MAX ]

30% Chakra Control.

[ Chakra Pullups LV MAX ] 

Attaching your palm to a solid surface, the user performs pull-ups without the use of their grip strength. While similar to the tree walking exercise this differs as it encourages continuous control. Good for encouraging coil growth as well as focusing Chakra into the hands for Jutsu.

100% Chakra Control.

[ Yin Manipulation LV MAX ]

100% Yin Jutsu Damage, 20% Yin Jutsu Control.

[ Leaf Burning LV MAX ]

A chakra exercise that revolves around turning the user's chakra into fire and burn a leaf to ashes with it.

10% Chakra Control to Fire Jutsu.

[ Leaf Cutting LV MAX ]

A chakra exercise that revolves around turning the user's chakra into wind and cut through a leaf.

10% Chakra Control on Wind Jutsu.

[ Lightning Sphere LV 1 ]

Concentrate your chakra into your dominant hand, forming a vibrant sphere of lightning energy. Gradually release the chakra, projecting it forward in controlled surges. Visualize the lightning surges extending and retracting at your command.

1% Chakra Control for Lightning Jutsu.

[ Earth Sculpturing LV 1 ]

Manipulate the Earth into detailed shapes by molding your chakra into earth release.

1% Chakra Control for Earth Jutsu.

[ Waterfall Walking LV MAX ]

10% Chakra Control for Water Jutsu.

This skill shares EXP with [ Primary Fire Affinity ].

[ Scorched Meditation LV MAX ]

Sit into a meditative stance and manipulate your chakra into scorch release imagining a flame flickering within your chakra core. Gradually intensify the imaginary flame, visualizing it transforming into a controlled blaze without spreading beyond your chakra boundaries.

50% Chakra Control on Scorch Release.

25% Chakra Control on Fire Release.

25% Chakra Control on Wind Release.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 125 12
Shinobi Alliance React to Unwanted Saiyan. It's just a silly story of Cannon Naruto and his friend's reaction to his female counterpart. If anything...
134K 3.8K 22
Naruto fanfic.
734 3 31
This is a naruto story. Yes a naru fan fiction.
83.2K 2.7K 45
This story is about a girl who died young, without making any real experiences on her own. How she wished to be like everyone else and could go outsi...