his hostage II JJK X Y/N II

Von pavni_kaushal

this story is not my creation,but just making it easily available for the readers who are searching this titl... Mehr

1- beginning
2-Where it starts
3- Inked
4- No shame
5 - uncle pikachu
6- escorted
7-dream or reality
8-unsure
9- secrets
10- too close
11- stars and promises
12- forgotten
13- kinda fruity
14- someone new
15- truth untold
16- drip drip
17- kookie with chocolate
18- save water
19-knock knock
20-thoughts
21-pocky
22-resentment
23- New revelation
24 - divided
25 - Lemon Water
26- Monthly Cycle
27- Jibooty
28 - Cheese Overdose
29 - Gummy Bears
30- Ride
31- Fragile heart
32- Dino nuggets
33- Thick thighs
34 -Robin hood
35 - Chase
36- Feelings
37- First kiss
38 - Old yet unforgotten
39 - chaos
40 - Saviour
41 - Truth or not
42 - Differences
43 - Switch
44 - Broken
45 - Rivals
46 - Obsession
47 - Family Ties
48 - Trick Or Treat
49 - Run
50 - The Tattoo
51 - Salvation
53 - Childhood
54 - The Scar
55 - Hentai
56 - Two Men
57 - The Dvds
58 - His Hostage
59 - Snakes And Lies
60 - Judas
61 - Scrambled Eggs
62 - Hickeys
63 - It Still Hurts
64 - Dvd 03
65 - Details Matter
66 - I Scream
67 - For Bangtan
68 - JJK'S
69 - Deja Vu
70 - Game Begins
71- vroom vroom
72- history
73- kidnapped
74 - Sixty Minutes
75 - Speed
76 - Twist

52 - Half Dead

45 4 0
Von pavni_kaushal

second person pov

It all happens in the fragment of a second;

He gets up, pulls the knife out from his back and stabs it on the blonde male's thigh which forces him to half fall on the ground. Then he proceeds to plough a fist into his stomach, making him bend and brings his kneecap up to his nose, there is a blunt crack once he releases his grip to sit on top of him from where punches are thrown till knuckles get bruised.

Blood pools from the older guy's mouth as he gags and pain was blazing up jungkook's arm because of how hard his blows were but it was nothing compared to his anger.

He punches his jaw, fist colliding with all his body weight.

oomph!

"Don't"

thump!

"Fucking"

thud!

"Touch"

crack!

"Her!"

Body trembling with fear that jungkook might kill the man in front, you immediately shove him away once the lifeless guy's head lolls on the pathway.

His doe eyes weren't the same anymore, they were narrowed to the point you thought he was someone you no longer knew, pupils four shades darker.

Even though you should've by now gotten used to his duality, it scared the living shit out of you.

"Jungkook" you hiccup, peering at his bloodied fists to which he steps backwards and stares at the mess he created.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to...I didn't mean to hit him so hard" he says with scarlet covered hands moving up to wipe his sweat off.

The drunkard's chest was no longer making any movements and his body had gone completely rigid too.

Your shirt wrinkles, collecting around your forearm where you pull the threads to suffice your inhuman heartbeat.

"You killed him" you whisper, voice barely coming out due to all the screaming and shouting.

Without giving a justification of anything, jungkook stands up and you try to move closer to him but he steps back, "don't come here, there's blood all over my clothes" he says.

So idiotic of him to think you cared.

You giggle at his stupidness, eyes darting back and forth from the crying you did through the entire day.

"Dumbass" you mutter and press your body against his carefully, making sure you don't hurt him more than he had already been, "let's go find bandages for real now, I don't know how you're still surviving after getting stabbed"

Jungkook stays silent with his cheek pressed on yours while his arms completely engulf you, he holds you tight to the amount where your breath comes out shaky but that doesn't stop him from nuzzling his face into your neck's crook, seeking your warmth and comfort.

"I love you, I love you so so much" he mumbles, tone laced with honesty.

And you wish you could return those words but you couldn't when you barely knew him so you instead fight back the nausea curling from the pit of your stomach once the fresh smell of blood enters your nostrils.

"You got hurt because of me, I'm sorry jungkook. I really am" you sob, heart aching when the image of his drained body plays in your head again and again.

"You shouldn't be" he replies and even though he couldn't continue his sentence which from the inside he was chanting like a mantra, he chooses to stay quiet for the sake of his ego.

I can die for you if time comes.

I can die for you without having any regrets.

Your eyes travel from his shirt sprinkled with blood to his lips and something hot and fiery clicks inside you.

The club incident.

Coldness of the atmosphere suddenly fades away when your cheeks heat up and you trace his lip lightly with the tip of your finger. It pouts slightly, and you have such an urge to bite it, to kiss it, to wrap him along with you up in a quilt and listen to his gentle breathing, watching the cotton ripple like skipping stones and sharing crooked smiles.

His lip felt slightly chapped under your feather light touches but you simply couldn't bring yourself to give a damn. You gaze so intently at each divot of that lip, as if it could map out ancient seas and college plans and tell you everything you didn't know. And you didn't want to look up. Because if you looked up, you may find myself at the mercy of questioning eyes, pleading, begging to know what you were doing, and you were not at liberty to say because you simply do not know.

"Do I love you too?" You cannot answer that with your lips either because you are so focused on his.

How come the slight tickle of this man's breath expelling from that goddamn lip causes your words to stick to your throat, plastering themselves to your trachea and refusing to dispel into the palpable air? How can he even do that?

"Just kiss me already" he scoffs, his mouth forming a cocky smirk.

"What if I say I don't want to?" you giggle teasingly.

"Then I'll be the one to kiss you" is the only sentence he says before joining his lips with yours.

The rain runs down both of your faces to where your lips meet, each of you tasting the cold drops. Instead of detracting from the intensity of the moment it brings you to new heights. Jungkook pushes his lips in more firmly and the wave that runs through you is intoxicating, making your head swim as you pull back to take in his beautiful face.

"Are you sure I'm your first kiss? I'm having doubts because of how amazing you are at it" he laughs, observing the way you blush and hide your face on the curve of his shoulder while panting.

You caress his blood clad neck and scan the cuts he had all over his elbows, "shut up loser. The vines in the forest must have been super angry at you judging from the cuts you have"

"Not really, they were actually trying to touch me even after I said only you are the only one allowed to do that"

"Yeah I totally believe you" you sigh, glancing up at the sky that was beginning to clear up, low rumbles of thunder rolling somewhere behind the clouds.

Maybe this is what living in the moment means, sharing some minutes with someone whose past you don't know neither the future but you still don't care because you are too engaged, too engaged in living.

"I like it when you and I are the only people in an empty street, I like to spend alone time with you" jungkook smiles, his eyes crinkling at the corners once he swings an arm over your neck.

Alone time, I think I'm starting to like it too...

with a dead body by our side of course.

"What do we do with the corpse now?" you question and jungkook points at the garbage bin where you were hiding earlier.

-

But little did you know that you weren't as alone as you thought you were.

Watching you from a distance was Kim Namjoon with his brows slanted inwards once he swallows the picture of you and jungkook in each other's arms.

He felt anger pulse through his veins, a flash of irritation passing by every time he saw how happy jungkook appeared to be.

However, the smile on your face kept him glued on his spot like a statue.

They're a god sent couple, no one can separate them.

He tries to convince himself, looking at the way thin droplets of remaining water get torn by dim moonlight, sort of creating a bubble around the both of you.

But what if I tear them away? Will that be possible? Will it work? Will she look at me the way she looks at him? Will I get to feel her lips on mine? How will I know without making an attempt?

I deserve her just the way he does.

"Joon, did you find kookie yet?" Hobi comes running down the street, his keychain jingling from his sunflower patterned backpack.

Namjoon hurriedly shakes his head in a no before pulling the older male away, "let's check somewhere else, he must have gone to the convenience store maybe" he fakes a smile.

Hoseok puckers his lips up and nods, his umbrella still clasped in his now cold and clammy hands.

"It stopped raining, I think they found each other" he giggles, bringing his palm out to see if any droplets of water still fell on them, "soulmates indeed"

Namjoon gets more marinated in resentment, rage hardening his heart to the extent he wondered whether it was visible on his face too.

Why is jungkook the one to always have things the easy way? He doesn't even have to try while me on the other hand has to give his all. Life isn't fair, it's so not fair.

"You think they are soulmates?" The brunet asks, ruffling hobi's dark chestnut coloured hair.

"Yeah and no power in the whole universe can tear them apart, just the way no one can tear me and my gummy bears apart!"

No power in the whole universe huh? We will see about that.

"Oh and namjoon, there were drunk guys on the entrance of this street, I hope jungkook didn't get beaten up by them...they looked dangerous"

"It was a close call" slips from namjoon's mouth on accident.

"What?"

"I mean our jungkookie is strong, there's no way anyone can hurt him"

seeing the way he killed that guy just by raw punches.

.....
Author's note

hope you all enjoyed reading! and thank you so much for ........ reads, please don't forget to vote because uh...that's the only...uh...idk 🐰🔪

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

100K 2.7K 49
A Mafia Don wants to get you at any cost but are you ready for his Mafia Love?? JK x Yn JK x reader
241K 9.2K 30
|| Status : β˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" γ€ŠWARNIN...
40.2K 2.2K 12
─── DARK ROMANCE 21+ ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ.─── "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
3.6K 108 11
When a Mafia, who's really cold to others, falls in love in the first sight with a random girl who's pretty.........savage! The Mafia who believes in...