Matt Sturniolo One-Shots☆~

By heartstopper8686

Matt Sturniolo One-Shots No y/n No romance(brothers) Requests open Lots of TW Fake situations ☆★☆★☆★ I will d... More

Runaway
Party
A/N★
Jealousy
Lier
The note
Perfection
Happy Pill
Homophobic
★Requests☆
PTSD
Leave me alone
Spin the bottle
Shattered
Problems
Comments (Short)
★Update☆
Chris and Matt argument
Michael
Sick
Protective Nick
And the doctor said to..
And the doctor said to..Pt.2
Homophobic Pt.2
Car Crash
Lost in thoughts (A/n)
Show me
☆One-Shots Request★

Bloodshot eyes

524 10 5
By heartstopper8686

Info- Matts mental health has been dropping but he didn't want to let his brothers know or let down their fans. Can Matt keep going like this?
⚠️ED & BD⚠️
Word count- 1148

Third person POV:

Nick, Matt and Chris were all sitting down watching a movie, Nick offered everyone popcorn but Matt refused. Nick was s little confused but shrugged it off and offered Chris some.

"Thsnks." Chris says to Nick.

~After the movie~

Matt had been silent most of the day, he spent most of the week in his room. Chris didn't notice anything in Matts change in features but Nick did. Nick knows the more you ask Matt what's wrong the less chance he is going to tell you. Matt had gone back to his room which is no surprise as he spends more time his room than with his brothers.

"Chris. Have you noticed Matt has been acting strange?" Nick asks concern in his tone.

"I guess so." Chris shrugged.

"Do you even care?" Nick is getting a little annoyed.

"Yeah! Of course.." Chris says, his voice trailing off.

"Can you order some pizza? Mabye a large, I don't really care what toppings." Nick huffed.

"Sure." Chris responded.

Nicks POV:

I'm worried about Matt. He has barely said a word at meals, didn't show up to movie night and he didn't leave his room unless it was a meal. Today I manged to get him to watch a movie with me and Chris, this is when I noticed how dead his eyes looked.

Pizza has arrived and I am going upstairs to get Matt to come eat.

"Pizzas here." I say tapping on the door lightly but loud enough to hear.

"Im okay thanks.." He said something else but it was too quiet to hear.

"Okay.. I will save you a slice for later. Please tell me if there is something wrong.

"Im fine. Don't worry." Matts tone is panicked.

I give up, he won't talk, I will try again later. I swear somethings up though.

After pizza me and Chris are arguing over something so stupid.

"Fine. Whatever. I don't need you anyway." Chris's words made the house go still.

I hear footsteps.

The footsteps belong to Matt, his eyes darted around the room than finally meeting mine.

"What is going on?" Matt asks looking from me to Chris.

"Nicks being a bitch, that's what." Chris hissed.

"What! You were the one who was getting mad at me first!" I shout back looking him deep onto his eyes.

"What the fuck!?" Chris yells.

I realise that Matt had left the room and ran straight up to his room yet again.

"Oh my God, for one second can you stop yelling?" I ask quietly, I already know we scared Matt.

"Whatever, cry to your boyfriend." Chris says, he knew what he said was wrong but yet he said it.

I shove what Chris said to me to the back of my head and pull up Instagram. I go to have a look at the latest posts comments, the photo is of  me, Matt and Chris at McDonald's.

I read the comments.

Charll0te._Sturniolo: Chris looks so attractive right now! (Likes 156)

                  Replies:

Sturniolo._.Fan: Way more attractive than Matt tho. Matt shouldn't even get McDonald's, he's too fat (likes 90)

Gorgeous_eyes: Yeah I agree Chris and Nick always look great, idk why they even let Matt on the channel because all he does is eat

My blood boils as I shut my phone off. Matt is beautiful, he doesn't deserve these types of comments. I hope he hasn't seen them, I pray that he hasn't because he will believe them personally. This has happened before when Chris made a nasty comment about him, Matt didn't eat for weeks.

It all makes sense now. Why Matt barley ate anything at meals, why he was wearing hoodies even when it was boiling. My heart aches, he must if seen them.

"Shit." I mutter.

I run upstairs and knock on Matts door. I wait for a response but I don't get one. Without thinking I open the door.

"Matt.." I say.

Matts face is puffy and his eyes are bloodshot, he looks as if he has been crying for days. I see that he is holding his phone, I hope he isn't looking at comments. I rush to sit next to him on his bed, I see that he is looking at images of me and Chris. That's fine? I pull him into a hug.

"Sorry.." Matt whispers.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask quietly.

"I have been running your life.." Matt said holding back his tears.

"What?! No, sweetheart no! You aren't, who said you were?" I get a little angry.

"Them.." He says showing me the nasty comments.

"They are wrong, very wrong," I say rubbing Matts back as he cries softly into his hands.

"I saved you some pizza. Would you like me to bring it up?" Making my voice soft so I don't upset him more.

"No..I'm good thanks." He mutters.

"Matt.. You need to eat. When was the last time you had a proper meal?" Concern lingering in my voice.

I'm scared of what he is going to respond with, my heart beasts faster as the longer it takes Matt to respond.

"Last week when we went out with Justin.." Matt weakly responded.

"Matt! That was ages ago!" I shout.

Tears fall faster down Matts face. I hold him tight, I don't want to let him go.

"Matty please will you eat something.. I can make you some toast or something please.." I beg him.

"No.. thanks" He says hiding his face into my chest.

"Matt, you are beautiful and those people telling you different are just jealous. I promise." I promise.

"You think..?" He questions.

"I do. Now, come eat some toast hun." I state.

"Okay.." Matt says with a tiny bit of worry in his tome.

Matts POV:

Mabye Nick is right?

We go downstairs and I sit down at the dining table while Nick makes me some toast.

After some time Nick snaps me out of my thoughts with the plate of toast. It looks so good.

Fat~
Ugly~
Don't do it~
Ew~
You don't need it~

I push the plate away and put my face in my hands hiding the fact that I'm crying. Again.

"Matty.." Nick says in a sad tone.

"I can't.." I stutter.

My thoughts become louder and louder, I put my hands over my ears reveling the fact that I'm crying.

"Matt..?" He asks concern clearly there.

"Im sorry Nick I can't.." I say.

------------

Hey I'm finishing here, no part 2 but I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if I did a bad job explaining ED i tried my best pls correct me if I wasn't right. Also this is fake! Byeee!!
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 102 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
145K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
19.1K 238 16
one shots for all you matt girls matt sturniolo x reader