Doors open.

Oleh ajdbooks

A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deran... Lebih Banyak

Doors open.
Morning after
Friends
Night out
Its wrong.
Soft launch
Mistake
Always almost
Movie night
Mirror.
Treat her good.
She Knows.
Cookies.
Replacment.
Birthday.
Hangover.
When youre sober.
Insufferable.
Unfair.
Is there someone else?
Its me, or her.
Mind reader.
Wrong fight.
Not again.
The hard way.
You belong to me.
Bracelet.
Tired.
Gone.
Lost & broken.
No ones Fault.
Lost cause.
Never, ever again.
Haunted.
I think I said too much.
Holding it in.
Regret.
I dare you...
I owe you an explanation.
Hes everyting youre not.
Frozen.
Our girl.
Liar.
Everyone could see.
Try.
The right way.
I'd do it again.
I don't know how.
Two truths, and a lie.
Unknown.
Is that a threat?
Test me.
No one can.
Feel.
Mine.
Puzzle.
The past haunts.
Its you?
Thats why.
Exams.
Cheers.
In the air.
One piece.
I know.
One last night. (🌶️)
Tag
Younger.
A word.
All aboard.
It all fell.
Isnt there.
Realer Pain.
Let you go.
In there.

Consequences.

2.7K 60 14
Oleh ajdbooks

I couldn't stop the tears. No matter how hard I tried. I looked at him and I felt was hurt. I wanted to go in my room and cry forever. I couldn't believe he was the one who did all of this to me.

But, I did what I had to do. Erasing his memories of us was the best thing I could've ever did for him. Minus the hell he put me through these past weeks, he was still my best friend.

Yes, he was absolutely wrong. But the boys would not take it lightly knowing he was the one who did it, I did it for him.

As much as it hurt me to do. Stripping him of his true feelings, I felt awful. But not awful enough.

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me, all he knew was I was sitting in front of him crying about Merlin knows what.

"Yn, it's okay! You're shaking, Merlin." He huffed, rubbing his hand up and down my arm, "I know we're not the closest but you can talk to me, did riddle do something? I'll kill him for you."

Hearing those words leave his mouth was the final push of the knife was I drove through my own heart.

"Oh Theo," I sighed, pulling away to look at him, "he didn't do anything. He's perfect, actually. I'm just stressed about exams and summer, that's all." I faked a smile.

"You're the brightest witch I know, and summer? Why?" His eyebrows raised, "oh, because of your living situation right? I'm sure we can work something out with the group. I can talk to my dad even, maybe you can stay with me, as long as it's okay with riddle." He let out a laugh.

Yes, his father who has known me since I was eleven. And knew I was theo's absolute best friend.

I didn't know the person sitting across from me.

He didn't know me.

Hearing him talk about my "living situation" made my skin crawl. Because he was the only one who knew every single dirty detail. Now, they're gone.

"That's kind of you Theo, but I think I'll be alright." I wiped my face a final time, standing to my feet, which felt like they didn't belong on my own body.

"I'll walk with you back to the common room." He jumped to his feet.

We walked in absolute silence, when it hit me.

"Hey Theo, can I borrow your phone? Mine died a while ago and I'm sure Matt is looking for me." I lied.

"Sure." He reached into his pocket and gave it to me.

I took it and quickly deleted our past conversations, along with the app he was using to text me from unknown, a question I finally got the answer too. I deleted all photos where we looked to close, until I was just the girl in all the group pictures.

"Thanks, he didn't answer." I shrugged.

"I'm sure he's in the common room waiting for you." He nodded.

And the second we reached the common room; and it was empty like I knew it'd be, I ran to my room.

I slammed the door behind me and allowed myself to fall to my knees. The sobs ripping through my throat.

How could he do this... why would he do this...

He doesn't even realize he just lost his best friend.

I knew everything about him. Absolutely everything. From how he liked his coffee,
to the last words his mother ever spoke to him. From how quidditch actually makes him anxious but he plays for the boys, to how his nose scrunches when your quill hits the paper the wrong way because it irritates him. We were closer than siblings. We always have been, and now... I was nothing.

Perhaps that's better, than Mattheo finding out Theo was the one harassing me, and that he was in love with me.

I can't help but imagine how that would've played out.

It send shivers down my spine honestly.

My phone vibrated and I couldn't help but flinch.

🐍
12:58 a.m

Theo🤌🏼
Riddle
Did you find yn?
She was looking for you

Matt❣️
You're talking to me again?
And no I haven't
Didn't know she was looking for me

Theo🤌🏼
Why wouldn't I be talking to you?

Matt❣️
What the fuck?

Dray🐇
Did you hit your head?

Theo🤌🏼
???

Matt❣️
Because of yn and I?

Theo🤌🏼
Wtf does that have to do with me?

Matt❣️
You're not mad anymore?

Theo🤌🏼
When was I ever mad? Wtf
You're my best friend and she's an amazing girl
Bless her for dealing with you
I'm happy for you guys?

Enzo🅱
What the fuck?

Matt❣️
Uh
Thanks?

Dray🐇
Theo are you good?

Theo🤌🏼
Yes? Why wouldn't I be good?
I could be happy for my two friends ?

Me
Yes you can
Thank you Theo.
🤍

Theo🤌🏼
Of course, yn!

Matt❣️
1:28 a.m

Matt❣️
That was fucking weird
Why were you looking for me?
I told you I was going to shower and meet you at your dorm?
Miss me that much?

Me
I think he just realized it's not a big deal
Maybe he's genuinely happy for us
Let's leave it be, before he changes his mind
And yeah I just thought you were taking a bit
I missed you😉

My heart fucking sank. That was so fucking close I couldn't believe it. I was hoping that was the closest we would come, to everyone realizing he wasn't the same.

I was rudely disrupted from Mattheo seining my door open and nearly tackling me on the bed.

Ever since everyone found out, he is anything but quiet.

"Get off! You big baby!" I wriggled below him, slapping his arms.

"No! You said you missed me. Don't take it back now!" He laughed, digging his fingers into my ribs causing me to explode with laugher.

He looked down at me and must've noticed my blood shot eyes.

"Were you crying? What happen?" He shot up immediately.

"No!" I lied.

"Yn. what happened?" He repeated.

"I just... I'm nervous about the summer." I nodded, thinking it was the perfect excuse.

"Nervous about what?" He almost let out a dry laugh.

"Well, I don't really know where I'll be spending summer and I just, it's hard." I sighed.

"I was thinking we'd have a rerun of last summer." He smirked, inching closer.

"Is this my formal invitation?" I couldn't help the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"My beautiful girl, would you like to spend the summer with me?" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh! I thought you'd never ever ask!" I threw my hands over my heart and started giggling.

"You're insufferable!" He tackled me once again, "and you're going to pay for shouting at me."

"I was hoping I would." I smirked.

The sun rolled through the window as my head started pounding.

Mattheo was wrapped around me like some sort of animal, and I looked over to find Theo and Pansy wrapped around each other in her bed.

And in that split moment, everything came rushing back to my mind. Watching him, lay there, completely unaware of what just occurred nor even twelve hours ago, it didn't sit well with me.

I don't think it ever would.

🐍
8:40 a.m

Dray🐇
TWO DAYS
ONLY TWO FUCKING DAYS

Enzo🅱
Wow
Thank you Father Time

dray🐇
STUDY
PLEASEEEE
yn I'll get your coffee.

Me
Common room
20 minutes.

Dray🐇
See I know the way to your heart

Matt❣️
Hope you know your way to the hospital wing.

Insta stories.

Mattheos story

Pansy's story

Enzo's story

Draco's story

Yn's story

Somehow in the midst of all this, normalcy has found its way.

Draco was shouting at me, I was shouting back. Pansy was sleeping, Enzo zoned out. Mattheo laughing at Draco's obnoxious theatrics, and Theo, just observing.

How it usually would be.

Except, no one knew.

But I knew.

I would always know.

Yet; it was normal to everyone else.

As normal as it ever would be again.

Until, Mattheo shot up out of his seat, a very irritated look taking over his face.

"I got to go." He mumbled, storming off to his dorm, I got up to follow him, "yn, sit down."

"Matt, where are you going?" I stopped in my tracks, thrown off by his tone.

"Sir the fuck down, please." He spat over his shoulder and left.

I inched back, finding my way to my seat. Not because he told me too, but because of the shock that took over my body.

I stared at the floor for what felt like hours, until my phone chimed, breaking me out of it.

Matt❣️
12:29 p.m

Matt❣️
I'm sorry
I am so sorry for speaking to you like that
Just
Be there to pick up the pieces, yeah?

Me
I'll be here.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

338K 8.4K 80
The story of a Death Eaters child, who landed herself in Slytherin, no place for a kind soul like hers.
198K 4.7K 57
Having a reason or not, Bella and Draco can't stand each other. They are Hogwart's best students, yet they won't stop their war for the first-place t...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❖❖❖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❛𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯...